Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 BMW X6 Lease Deals and Prices

joe24joe24 Posts: 52
edited November 2018 in BMW
Can you provide any rebates, MF and residual for 2019 x6 awd for 36/15.
«13

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,646
    joe24 said:

    Can you provide any rebates, MF and residual for 2019 x6 awd for 36/15.

    What ZIP?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please provide MF, residual and any incentives for x6 for 36/12 in zip 92130? Thank you!
  • joe24joe24 Posts: 52
    07866
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410
    sdp123 said:

    Can you please provide MF, residual and any incentives for x6 for 36/12 in zip 92130? Thank you!

    .00182 and 58%
    $2000 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410
    joe24 said:

    Can you provide any rebates, MF and residual for 2019 x6 awd for 36/15.

    joe24 said:

    07866

    .00182 and 56%
    $2000 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • KarByerKarByer New YorkPosts: 1
    Can you provide any rebates, MF and Residual for 2019 (Or 2018) x6 for 36/10 in NY (zip 10280)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410
    KarByer said:

    Can you provide any rebates, MF and Residual for 2019 (Or 2018) x6 for 36/10 in NY (zip 10280)

    .00182 and 59%
    2019 - $2000 lease credit
    2018 - $3000 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MarvCMarvC MiamiPosts: 1
    Can you provide any rebates, MF and residual for 2019 x6 rwd/awd for 36/10 (33176). Thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410
    MarvC said:

    Can you provide any rebates, MF and residual for 2019 x6 rwd/awd for 36/10 (33176). Thanks in advance

    .00182 and 59%
    $2000 lease credit
    both drivetrains

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • HB2DCHB2DC Chevy Chase, MDPosts: 2
    Could you provide any December rebates/loyalty, MF and residual for 2019 (or 2018) X6 for 36/10 (22102). Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410
    HB2DC said:

    Could you provide any December rebates/loyalty, MF and residual for 2019 (or 2018) X6 for 36/10 (22102). Thanks!

    2019
    .00182 and 59%
    $3500 lease credit

    2018 X6 lease thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50503/bmw/x6/2018-bmw-x6-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,646
    Michaell said:

    HB2DC said:

    Could you provide any December rebates/loyalty, MF and residual for 2019 (or 2018) X6 for 36/10 (22102). Thanks!

    2019
    .00182 and 59%
    $3500 lease credit

    2018 X6 lease thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50503/bmw/x6/2018-bmw-x6-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    $1000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ajgrahamajgraham Houston, TXPosts: 28
    Could I get the lease incentives for the 2019 X6 in TX 77380. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410
    ajgraham said:

    Could I get the lease incentives for the 2019 X6 in TX 77380. Thanks

    $2000 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,646
    ajgraham said:

    Could I get the lease incentives for the 2019 X6 in TX 77380. Thanks

    36/10
    .00182 MF and 59% residual
    $2000 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DeenaDeena 91207Posts: 5
    Hello can i get the 2019 x6 lease incentives for 91207 36/10k 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,646
    Deena said:

    Hello can i get the 2019 x6 lease incentives for 91207 36/10k 

    .00188 MF and 59% residual
    $3000 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • spopovspopov BostonPosts: 6
    Hi

    Can I get thee residual and MF as well as incentives for 2018 X6 36/12k for 01520
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,646
    spopov said:

    Hi

    Can I get thee residual and MF as well as incentives for 2018 X6 36/12k for 01520

    Please re-post in the 2018 discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50503/bmw/x6/2018-bmw-x6-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • KrystianSKrystianS Chicago Posts: 12
    Can I please get mf rev numbers for 60056. What rebates are avail
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410
    KrystianS said:

    Can I please get mf rev numbers for 60056. What rebates are avail

    36/15
    .00188 and 56%
    $2000 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • FrankieLFrankieL Buffalo Grove ILPosts: 17
    Hi, I am completely new to this and need some help. I have about 12 days before getting into a new car and need to make my decision. I would like to see if someone can help with MF and what my payments should look like.

    -2019 BMW X6 35i: MSRP$74,360 sale price:$66,000

    Plans: Register zip code: 60061, zero down (Doc fees, dealer fees, 1st month payment up front) 36-39 month but prefer 36 miles with 12k.

    Thank you to everyone who can help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,646
    FrankieL said:

    Hi, I am completely new to this and need some help. I have about 12 days before getting into a new car and need to make my decision. I would like to see if someone can help with MF and what my payments should look like.

    -2019 BMW X6 35i: MSRP$74,360 sale price:$66,000

    Plans: Register zip code: 60061, zero down (Doc fees, dealer fees, 1st month payment up front) 36-39 month but prefer 36 miles with 12k.

    Thank you to everyone who can help!

    36/12
    .00188 MF and 58% residual
    $4500 lease credit
    $841/mo, assuming all fees, taxes and first payment are due at signing.

    I assumed the $4500 was already applied to arrive at that price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vp2019vp2019 Posts: 2
    Could you please provide MF, residual%, incentives for X6 - xDrive35i with 36/10K and 36/12K options. Zip - 22102.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410
    vp2019 said:

    Could you please provide MF, residual%, incentives for X6 - xDrive35i with 36/10K and 36/12K options. Zip - 22102.

    36/12
    .00188 and 58%
    $4500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could you provide MF, residual, incentives for xdrive35i, 36/12 and 36/15 in 90048
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410
    vistaview said:

    Could you provide MF, residual, incentives for xdrive35i, 36/12 and 36/15 in 90048

    36/15
    .00188 and 56%
    $5500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Cowboy5sbCowboy5sb Posts: 4
    edited February 15
    Insight on this deal please.
    X6
    $74,510
    $63,070
    .00198 money factor
    $830 per month with 12k miles...includes 9% state tax included in the $830
    $925 bank fee, $83.25 tax on bank fee and 289.97 for tax all upfront.

    Is this solid?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410
    Cowboy5sb said:

    Insight on this deal please.
    X6
    $74,510
    $63,070
    .00198 money factor
    $830 per month with 12k miles...includes 9% state tax included in the $830
    $925 bank fee, $83.25 tax on bank fee and 289.97 for tax all upfront.

    Is this solid?

    .00188 and 58%
    MF marked up a touch

    I get the same payment with those numbers.

    MF bump adding $11/mo to the payment.

    Can't hurt to ask for the base rate, but expect them to claw back some of the discount, in return.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Any thoughts on the deal itself? Good, bad, indifferent?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410
    Cowboy5sb said:

    Any thoughts on the deal itself? Good, bad, indifferent?

    We don't track deals. Only way to improve it is to get a bigger discount from sticker.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • givebackgiveback Posts: 20
    Hi, what are the money factor, residual, and incentives for 2019 X6, 36/10k in 60069? Thanks.
  • Hi, Can you please share the residual of 19 X6 36/10 and 24/10? Zip is 07022.
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410
    giveback said:

    Hi, what are the money factor, residual, and incentives for 2019 X6, 36/10k in 60069? Thanks.

    .00188 and 59%
    $4500 lease credits

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410

    Hi, Can you please share the residual of 19 X6 36/10 and 24/10? Zip is 07022.
    Thanks!

    .00188 and 65% / 59%
    $5500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • R_paiz20R_paiz20 Miami, Florida Posts: 3
    Hi, what are the money factor, residual, and incentives for 2019 X6, 36/10k or 12k in 33135? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,646
    R_paiz20 said:

    Hi, what are the money factor, residual, and incentives for 2019 X6, 36/10k or 12k in 33135? Thanks

    36/12
    .00177 MF and 58% residual
    $4500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tbenfittbenfit Posts: 40
    Can I get 36/10 24/10 2019 X6 95032
    any incentives? 
    thank you 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410
    tbenfit said:

    Can I get 36/10 24/10 2019 X6 95032
    any incentives? 
    thank you 

    .00177 and 65% / 59%
    $4500 lease credits

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • blues2019blues2019 Posts: 6
    Hello! What is residual and MF for 2019 X6 xdrive35i in 63105 for 36/10?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,646
    blues2019 said:

    Hello! What is residual and MF for 2019 X6 xdrive35i in 63105 for 36/10?

    .00177 MF and 59% residual
    $4500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jonschwzjonschwz Posts: 9
    edited March 7
    Hi @kyfdx or anyone who can assist! Residual and MF on 36/10 x6 in 33130 please? Why does it change in different zip codes btw? Also Does residual decreases 2% for 12K?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,646
    jonschwz said:

    Hi @kyfdx or anyone who can assist! Residual and MF on 36/10 x6 in 33130 please? Why does it change in different zip codes btw? Also Does residual decreases 2% for 12K?

    .00177 MF and 59% residual
    $4500 lease credit

    Subtract 1% for 36/12

    MF and residual don't change by location, but the lease credit might.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • arturobarturob MiamiPosts: 17
    hi guys!
    do you have the MF, RV, and incentives for X6 sDrive35i and xDrive35i for 36m, 7500 miles?
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410
    arturob said:

    hi guys!
    do you have the MF, RV, and incentives for X6 sDrive35i and xDrive35i for 36m, 7500 miles?
    Thanks!

    What ZIP code?

    X6 only has 10K allowance as lowest available

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JaworskiJaworski Posts: 2
    Hi. Do you have residual/mf/incentives for a 2019 x6 xDrive 36/15k in the 92262 zip? Much obliged.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,646
    Jaworski said:

    Hi. Do you have residual/mf/incentives for a 2019 x6 xDrive 36/15k in the 92262 zip? Much obliged.

    .00177 MF and 56% residual
    $5500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JaworskiJaworski Posts: 2
    Awesome. ^^^ Thx! Will report back if/when I cut a deal.
  • matt231503matt231503 Posts: 70
    Could I get the mf, residual and incentives for an x6 sdrive for 36/10 and 39/10 in zip code 78240? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,646

    Could I get the mf, residual and incentives for an x6 sdrive for 36/10 and 39/10 in zip code 78240? Thanks

    36/10
    .00177 MF and 59% residual
    $4500 lease credit

    39 months is not supported

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.