Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently tried to purchase a new vehicle after being out of the market for a while and found that prices were much higher than you expected? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 1/22 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Toyota RAV4 Lease Deals and Prices

12930313234

Comments

  • What are the MF, residual and incentives for LE AWD and XLE AWD for 18503? 36/10 and 36/12

    Thanks
  • maki7maki7 Posts: 7
    May I please have the MF, RV and incentives for a Rav4 LE FWD for 36/10 in

    22312:

    and

    95834:

    Thanking you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,577
    Slyater said:

    What are the MF, residual and incentives for LE AWD and XLE AWD for 18503? 36/10 and 36/12

    Thanks

    36/12
    .00083 MF and 60% residual
    $500 lease cash

    either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,577
    maki7 said:

    May I please have the MF, RV and incentives for a Rav4 LE FWD for 36/10 in

    22312:

    and

    95834:

    Thanking you in advance!

    VA
    .00083 MF and 61% residual
    $500 lease cash

    CA
    .00093 MF and 61% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,577
    vidster said:

    Hello! What are MF, RV, and incentives for XLE Premium for 16509? Looking for 24/15 and 36/15. Thanks!!!

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi! Can I get MF, RV, incentives for Limited AWD for 60046. 36mos, 12k miles.

    Thank you!
  • Hello!

    First of all - this forum rocks! It helped me to negotiate nice deal 3years ago. Now it's time to work on a new one :) Thanks for all that you do here!

    Can you confirm figures for 2019 T.Rav4 / AWD / LE / 98012 / 36-12 ?

  • Bb_coldBb_cold Posts: 4
    edited December 2019
    Hi could I get updated MF, RV and incentives/rebates for XLE trim AWD 36/10K? Zip 02481/02134/02445
  • kyfdx said:

    vidster said:

    Hello! What are MF, RV, and incentives for XLE Premium for 16509? Looking for 24/15 and 36/15. Thanks!!!

    FWD or AWD?
    AWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,577
    acdkey119 said:

    Hi! Can I get MF, RV, incentives for Limited AWD for 60046. 36mos, 12k miles.

    Thank you!

    .00001 MF and 56% residual
    $1300 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,577
    vasyakhv said:

    Hello!

    First of all - this forum rocks! It helped me to negotiate nice deal 3years ago. Now it's time to work on a new one :) Thanks for all that you do here!

    Can you confirm figures for 2019 T.Rav4 / AWD / LE / 98012 / 36-12 ?

    .00069 MF and 60% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,577
    Bb_cold said:

    Hi could I get updated MF, RV and incentives/rebates for XLE trim AWD 36/10K? Zip 02481/02134/02445

    .00080 MF and 61% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,577
    vidster said:

    kyfdx said:

    vidster said:

    Hello! What are MF, RV, and incentives for XLE Premium for 16509? Looking for 24/15 and 36/15. Thanks!!!

    FWD or AWD?
    AWD
    .00083 MF
    63%/56% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • maki7maki7 Posts: 7
    kyfdx said:

    maki7 said:

    May I please have the MF, RV and incentives for a Rav4 LE FWD for 36/10 in

    22312:

    and

    95834:

    Thanking you in advance!

    VA
    .00083 MF and 61% residual
    $500 lease cash

    CA
    .00093 MF and 61% residual
    $500 lease cash
    Thank you!
  • Can you confirm figures for 2019 Rav4 / AWD / LE / 48103 / 36-12 ?

    Looking to stack Costco pricing, and then negotiate a lease. Any lease incentives would be helpful as well. I'm seeing a $1,250 customer cash and $500 sale event cash.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,295

    Can you confirm figures for 2019 Rav4 / AWD / LE / 48103 / 36-12 ?

    Looking to stack Costco pricing, and then negotiate a lease. Any lease incentives would be helpful as well. I'm seeing a $1,250 customer cash and $500 sale event cash.

    .00001 and 60%
    $500 Bonus cash

    $1250 is for purchase only, and I don't have any information on whether Costco pricing is compatible with a lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could I get 36/12 MF/RV and incentives for the AWD LE, XLE (premium) and Adventure models in zip 80020?
    Thanks
  • lractsuj said:

    Could I get 36/12 MF/RV and incentives for the AWD LE, XLE (premium) and Adventure models in zip 80020?
    Thanks

    Limited also please.
    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,295
    lractsuj said:

    lractsuj said:

    Could I get 36/12 MF/RV and incentives for the AWD LE, XLE (premium) and Adventure models in zip 80020?
    Thanks

    Limited also please.
    Thanks.
    .00084 and 60% / 58% / 57% / 56%
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tpc_225tpc_225 19064Posts: 1
    edited December 2019
    Looking for numbers and incentives on a RAV4 AWD LE for 19064? 36/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,577
    tpc_225 said:

    Looking for numbers and incentives on a RAV4 AWD LE for 19064? 36/12

    .00083 MF and 60% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vividevvividev PAPosts: 7
    Please provide Rav4 XLE Premium MF, Residual and other offers for zip 19406.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,295
    vividev said:

    Please provide Rav4 XLE Premium MF, Residual and other offers for zip 19406.

    Lease term and miles per year?
    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vividevvividev PAPosts: 7
    Michaell said:

    vividev said:

    Please provide Rav4 XLE Premium MF, Residual and other offers for zip 19406.

    Lease term and miles per year?
    FWD or AWD?
    AWD.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,577
    vividev said:

    Michaell said:

    vividev said:

    Please provide Rav4 XLE Premium MF, Residual and other offers for zip 19406.

    Lease term and miles per year?
    FWD or AWD?
    AWD.
    Lease term and miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vividevvividev PAPosts: 7
    kyfdx said:

    vividev said:

    Michaell said:

    vividev said:

    Please provide Rav4 XLE Premium MF, Residual and other offers for zip 19406.

    Lease term and miles per year?
    FWD or AWD?
    AWD.
    Lease term and miles per year?
    12K miles/36 months. Internet Sale price given is $28,490 with XLE premium weather package. Thinking about a lease deal of around $290.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,577
    vividev said:

    kyfdx said:

    vividev said:

    Michaell said:

    vividev said:

    Please provide Rav4 XLE Premium MF, Residual and other offers for zip 19406.

    Lease term and miles per year?
    FWD or AWD?
    AWD.
    Lease term and miles per year?
    12K miles/36 months. Internet Sale price given is $28,490 with XLE premium weather package. Thinking about a lease deal of around $290.
    .00083 MF and 60% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi! Can I get MF, RV, incentives for LE AWD for 60143. 36mos, 15k miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,295
    robertp9 said:

    Hi! Can I get MF, RV, incentives for LE AWD for 60143. 36mos, 15k miles

    .00001 and 58%
    $1300 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jarkjark Posts: 86
    Please have numbers for 2wd and awd xle premium in Los Angeles. 3/36. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,295
    jark said:

    Please have numbers for 2wd and awd xle premium in Los Angeles. 3/36. Thank you.

    .00140 and 59% (FWD) or 58% (AWD)
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi,
    Can I please have the numbers for 2019 AWD XLE Premium and Limited in 97209 for 30k miles, 36 months? Thx!

    -Matt
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,577

    Hi,
    Can I please have the numbers for 2019 AWD XLE Premium and Limited in 97209 for 30k miles, 36 months? Thx!

    -Matt

    .00069 MF
    59%/57% residual for XLEP/LTD
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CroaCroa Posts: 8
    Can I have #s for 2019 rav4 awd xle and xle premium 36 months and 12k miles/yr. In 44614
  • CroaCroa Posts: 8
    Likewise, any lease loyalty?
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,295
    Croa said:

    Can I have #s for 2019 rav4 awd xle and xle premium 36 months and 12k miles/yr. In 44614

    Croa said:

    Likewise, any lease loyalty?
    Thanks!

    .00079 and 60% / 58% for XLE, XLE-P
    $500 bonus cash

    No loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2019 RAV4 XLE Premium FWD 36/15 & 36/12 MF, RV, Incentives, South FL
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,577

    2019 RAV4 XLE Premium FWD 36/15 & 36/12 MF, RV, Incentives, South FL
    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00106 MF and 60% residual

    $500 holiday bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vividevvividev PAPosts: 7
    Could you please give the residual value of 2019 Rav4 XLE Premium? Somewhere it shows 58%, and somewhere else it is 60%.
  • DL22DL22 Posts: 11
    2019 XLE Rav4 AWD. 36 m 12K MF and RV for 18407
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,295
    vividev said:

    Could you please give the residual value of 2019 Rav4 XLE Premium? Somewhere it shows 58%, and somewhere else it is 60%.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,295
    DL22 said:

    2019 XLE Rav4 AWD. 36 m 12K MF and RV for 18407

    .00083 and 60%
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MM_MMMM_MM Posts: 4
    Hi,
    Can I have the RV and MF for a 2019 RAV4 XLE AWD for 36/12000, Zipcode 22314?
    Any lease incentive?
    If anybody leased the same car from Northern Virginia, can you share your lease deal?
  • Bryce_The_Vyce1Bryce_The_Vyce1 Columbus, OhioPosts: 6
    edited December 2019
    Could someone tell me the MF, Residual, lease incentives on an LE Hybrid and XLE hybrid for 43082? 36/12 and 36/15
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,295
    MM_MM said:

    Hi,
    Can I have the RV and MF for a 2019 RAV4 XLE AWD for 36/12000, Zipcode 22314?
    Any lease incentive?
    If anybody leased the same car from Northern Virginia, can you share your lease deal?

    .00083 and 60%
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,295

    Could someone tell me the MF, Residual, lease incentives on an LE Hybrid and XLE hybrid for 43082? 36/12 and 36/15

    36/15
    .00220 and 61% / 59% for LE / XLE
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could I have the MF, Residual, and any incentives available for an XLE and Limited in zip code 66208? 36/12. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,295
    kcmo123 said:

    Could I have the MF, Residual, and any incentives available for an XLE and Limited in zip code 66208? 36/12. Thanks!

    .00030 and 60% / 56%
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello,
    Can someone please provide the MF, RV and any incentives for a 2019 RAV4 XLE AWD lease 36/12 at zip code 98208?
    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,295
    gdawood3 said:

    Hello,
    Can someone please provide the MF, RV and any incentives for a 2019 RAV4 XLE AWD lease 36/12 at zip code 98208?
    Thank you.

    .00069 and 60%
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.