Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently used your tax refund (or are you planning on using your tax refund) toward the payment of a new or used vehicle? Or, are you planning on using your tax refund toward any expenses related to your car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Are you the parent of a generation Z child (born in the mid-1990s to the early 2000s)? Do you have differing opinions on the importance of buying a car, what types of vehicles you're interested in, or just how you view cars in general? If so, a reporter would like to speak with you and your child. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

2019 Mazda CX-5 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
edited November 2018 in Mazda
Ask your 2019 CX-5 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2019 Mazda CX-5 here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«1345678

Comments

  • iamspartacusiamspartacus New YorkPosts: 10
    Could I get the numbers (MF/RV/Incentives) for a 2019 CX-9 36/12 in both the Touring and Grand Touring trims in AWD to zip code 10543.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526

    Could I get the numbers (MF/RV/Incentives) for a 2019 CX-9 36/12 in both the Touring and Grand Touring trims in AWD to zip code 10543.

    CX-5?

    .00160 MF
    60%/59% residual for GT/Touring
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi there!

    Looking at leasing 2019 CX-5 AWD Grand Touring Reserve 36/12 with zip code of 11020.

    What am I looking at for MF/RV?

    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,289
    kcpk54 said:

    Hi there!

    Looking at leasing 2019 CX-5 AWD Grand Touring Reserve 36/12 with zip code of 11020.

    What am I looking at for MF/RV?

    Thanks.

    .00160 and 58%
    $360 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Howdyy, looking for MF/RV and incentives for a GTR and Signature in 22554 for 36/15 please.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,289
    ajd0385 said:

    Howdyy, looking for MF/RV and incentives for a GTR and Signature in 22554 for 36/15 please.

    Thanks

    .00160 and 56% (GTR) or 54% (Signature)
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MTGMTG Posts: 13
    Hi,

    Can you please provide MF/RV and incentives for Reserve and Signature in 98012 for 36/12 and 36/10 ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,289
    MTG said:

    Hi,

    Can you please provide MF/RV and incentives for Reserve and Signature in 98012 for 36/12 and 36/10 ?

    36/12
    .00160 and 58% (GTR) or 56% (Signature)
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MTGMTG Posts: 13
    Michaell said:
    Hi, Can you please provide MF/RV and incentives for Reserve and Signature in 98012 for 36/12 and 36/10 ?
    36/12 .00160 and 58% (GTR) or 56% (Signature) No lease incentives
    Same MR/RV for 36/10?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,289
    MTG said:


    Michaell said:

    MTG said:

    Hi,

    Can you please provide MF/RV and incentives for Reserve and Signature in 98012 for 36/12 and 36/10 ?

    36/12
    .00160 and 58% (GTR) or 56% (Signature)
    No lease incentives

    Same MR/RV for 36/10?

    +1% for 36/10

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MTGMTG Posts: 13
    edited November 2018
    I was wondering why the MF for 2018 CX-5 is 0.00001 and for 2019 it's 0.00160. Is it possible/expected that for 2019 the MF will go down in the next months ? With current MF I'm getting about $500 - 550 monthly payment for Reserve and Signature with 1k down on 36/12. I think that's too much for a CX-5

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,289
    MTG said:

    I was wondering why the MF for 2018 CX-5 is 0.00001 and for 2019 it's 0.00160. Is it possible/expected that for 2019 the MF will go down in the next months ? With current MF I'm getting about $500 - 550 monthly payment for Reserve and Signature with 1k down on 36/12. I think that's too much for a CX-5

    Thanks

    The idea is to encourage folks to lease the 2018's until they're gone.

    Then, the MF (and residual) on the 2019's may drop.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BeardedQuakerBeardedQuaker North CarolinaPosts: 2
    Could you please provide info for a GT Reserve 36/12k 27103? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,289

    Could you please provide info for a GT Reserve 36/12k 27103? Thanks!

    .00160 and 58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • iamspartacusiamspartacus New YorkPosts: 10
    Could you please provide MF/RV/Incentives for the following to zip code 10543:

    2019 CX-5 GT AWD 36/12
    2019 CX-5 Touring AWD 36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,289

    Could you please provide MF/RV/Incentives for the following to zip code 10543:

    2019 CX-5 GT AWD 36/12
    2019 CX-5 Touring AWD 36/12

    .00160 and 60% (GT) or 59% (Touring)
    $360 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • alyssagnsalyssagns Los AngelesPosts: 2
    edited November 2018
    Can you please provide MF/RV for 36/12 and 36/10? Looking at GT Reserve and regular GT. Any incentives? Zip code is 91351
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
    alyssagns said:

    Can you please provide MF/RV for 36/12 and 36/10? Looking at GT Reserve and regular GT. Any incentives? Zip code is 91351

    36/12
    .00160 MF
    60%/58% residual for GT/GTR
    $360 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • alyssagnsalyssagns Los AngelesPosts: 2
    Can I also get the MF/RV for 24/12?
  • svhosvho CovinaPosts: 3
    Please provide the following:


    Looking at leasing 2019 CX-5 AWD Grand Touring Reserve 36/12 with zip code of 91741.

    What am I looking at for MF/RV?

    Thanks.
    TT
  • cpetecpete TXPosts: 5
    Could you give me the residual and money factor for a 2019 CX-5 FWD Touring and Grand Touring with 36/15 in 77546? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,289
    alyssagns said:

    Can I also get the MF/RV for 24/12?

    Skip it; the numbers are not in your favor.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,289
    cpete said:

    Could you give me the residual and money factor for a 2019 CX-5 FWD Touring and Grand Touring with 36/15 in 77546? Thanks!

    .00160 and 58% (GT) or 57% (Touring)
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
    svho said:

    Please provide the following:


    Looking at leasing 2019 CX-5 AWD Grand Touring Reserve 36/12 with zip code of 91741.

    What am I looking at for MF/RV?

    Thanks.
    TT

    .00160 MF and 58% residual
    $360 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I am looking into the 2019 cx5 fwd touring with a 36/12 lease. What would be the mf and rv for zip code 33067? Any incentives?
    thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
    Gutnick said:

    I am looking into the 2019 cx5 fwd touring with a 36/12 lease. What would be the mf and rv for zip code 33067? Any incentives?
    thank you!

    .00160 MF and 59% residual
    $360 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jonrod91Jonrod91 10708Posts: 33
    Hello, thanks for all of your help so far in my car search.

    Can I have the RV, MF and incentives for the 2019 CX-5 AWD Touring and GT for 12k/36 months zip code 10801

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
    Jonrod91 said:

    Hello, thanks for all of your help so far in my car search.

    Can I have the RV, MF and incentives for the 2019 CX-5 AWD Touring and GT for 12k/36 months zip code 10801

    thanks!

    .00160 MF
    60%/59% residual for GT/Touring
    $360 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MTGMTG Posts: 13
    Do you know if money factor changed for December for 2019 cx-5 GT AWD?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
    MTG said:

    Do you know if money factor changed for December for 2019 cx-5 GT AWD?

    The new programs don't start until Tuesday

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

«1345678
Sign In or Register to comment.