Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Lexus UX Lease Deals and Prices

4new14new1 NJPosts: 1
edited December 2018 in Lexus
Do you happen to have any lease info yet (MF/Residual/Incentives) on a 2019 Lexus UX? Interested in F-Sport non-hybrid with luxury/navigation packages. 36 month/7,500 or 10,000 year. Zip Code 07728. Thanks in advance.
«1345

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,984
    4new1 said:

    Do you happen to have any lease info yet (MF/Residual/Incentives) on a 2019 Lexus UX? Interested in F-Sport non-hybrid with luxury/navigation packages. 36 month/7,500 or 10,000 year. Zip Code 07728. Thanks in advance.

    36/10
    .00190 MF and 56% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Had to look that one up.. Didn't even know what it was.. ;)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rose8484rose8484 Posts: 3
    edited December 2018
    Can I please have the MF, residual, and lease cash for the Lexus UX 36/12 in zip 91203? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,984
    rose8484 said:

    Can I please have the MF, residual, and lease cash for the Lexus UX 36/12 in zip 91203? Thanks!

    .00190 MF and 54% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could I have the MF and RV for the 2019 LEXUS UX200 and UX250h for 36/10K for zip code 90068, please?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,984
    djigoboom said:

    Could I have the MF and RV for the 2019 LEXUS UX200 and UX250h for 36/10K for zip code 90068, please?

    .00190 MF
    55%/57% residual for Gas/Hybrid
    $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chandlervtchandlervt Posts: 15
    edited December 2018
    Can you give MF, Lease cash and RV for 2019 UX 200? Zip Code 75022. 3 yr 10k and 12k miles. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,984

    Can you give MF, Lease cash and RV for 2019 UX 200? Zip Code 75022. 3 yr 10k and 12k miles. Thanks

    36/12
    .00190 MF and 54% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dany1122dany1122 Posts: 6
    edited January 3
    Can you give MF, Lease cash and RV for 2019 UX 250h? 10k/36 Zip Code : 11235
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,994
    dany1122 said:

    Can you give MF, Lease cash and RV for 2019 UX 250h? 10k/36 Zip Code : 11235

    .00190 and 57%
    $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CTJoshCTJosh Posts: 15
    Hello! Can you give MF and residual for 2019 UX250h 15K/36 months 06511 zip code? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,994
    CTJosh said:

    Hello! Can you give MF and residual for 2019 UX250h 15K/36 months 06511 zip code? Thanks!

    .00190 and 54%
    $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ivpaivpa Posts: 19
    Hi,

    can i I have the MF, RV, & incentives for the base? 36/15 zip code 33175

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,984
    ivpa said:

    Hi,

    can i I have the MF, RV, & incentives for the base? 36/15 zip code 33175

    thanks!

    .00190 MF and 52% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cuznvin1cuznvin1 Long IslandPosts: 59
    Anyone know why there are NO UXh with navigation at the dealers or in transit? Dealer told me I couldnt even order a Luxury trim! Weird.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,984
    cuznvin1 said:

    Anyone know why there are NO UXh with navigation at the dealers or in transit? Dealer told me I couldnt even order a Luxury trim! Weird.

    It's possible they are selling all they can make. Maybe, they underestimated demand.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cuznvin1cuznvin1 Long IslandPosts: 59
    edited January 14


    'It's possible they are selling all they can make. Maybe, they underestimated demand.
    '

    They didnt make ANY with NAV.. That also doesnt explain why one cant be ordered
  • HuynhsterHuynhster Seattle, WaPosts: 2
    (MF/Residual/Incentives) on a 2019 Lexus UX250h  Interested in F-Sport hybrid. Zip 98003 10k/36months
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,994
    cuznvin1 said:



    'It's possible they are selling all they can make. Maybe, they underestimated demand.

    They didnt make ANY with NAV.. That also doesnt explain why one cant be ordered

    Problems with the supplier? These are produced in Japan, correct?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,994
    Huynhster said:

    (MF/Residual/Incentives) on a 2019 Lexus UX250h  Interested in F-Sport hybrid. Zip 98003 10k/36months

    .00190 and 58%
    $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Matt_In_NYMatt_In_NY Posts: 5
    edited January 23
    Hi,
    Looking for MF/Residual for UX250h regular and FSport if there is any difference - 36/15k in 10927.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,984

    Hi,
    Looking for MF/Residual for UX250h regular and FSport if there is any difference - 36/15k in 10927.

    Thanks!

    .00190 MF
    54%/55% residual for Base/FSport
    $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • terabaapterabaap Posts: 26
    Hi,
    Could I have the Feb Incentives and MF and RV for the 2019 LEXUS UX200 and UX250h for 36/12K for zip code 27605, please?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,984
    terabaap said:

    Hi,
    Could I have the Feb Incentives and MF and RV for the 2019 LEXUS UX200 and UX250h for 36/12K for zip code 27605, please?

    .00190 MF
    54%/56% residual for Gas/Hybrid
    $3500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rnmcrnmc Posts: 4
    Hi, can you provide MF, residual and incentives for a 2019 UX F Sport:
    36 mo/15k mi
    48 mo/15k mi
    ZIP Code: 78248

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,984
    rnmc said:

    Hi, can you provide MF, residual and incentives for a 2019 UX F Sport:
    36 mo/15k mi
    48 mo/15k mi
    ZIP Code: 78248

    Thank you!

    .00190 MF
    53%/44% residual
    $3500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ellinj12ellinj12 Posts: 7
    Looking for rates for 2019 250h in 22206 . 36/10 & 36/12 . Any other incentives on leases? Also, typically how long are these rates good for End of March?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,994
    ellinj12 said:

    Looking for rates for 2019 250h in 22206 . 36/10 & 36/12 . Any other incentives on leases? Also, typically how long are these rates good for End of March?

    36/12
    .00190 and 57%
    $2000 lease cash

    Current programs expire 4/1

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dansinladansinla Posts: 5
    Hi, can you please provide the MF, RV for a 2019 UX200 base model 36mo/10,000miles. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,984
    dansinla said:

    Hi, can you please provide the MF, RV for a 2019 UX200 base model 36mo/10,000miles. Thanks.

    What ZIP?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dansinladansinla Posts: 5
    91364
Sign In or Register to comment.