Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Kia Optima SX - Good Lease Deal?

hk47hk47 11360Posts: 13
edited January 22 in Kia
Hello,

I received the following offer and wanted to know if this was a good deal. If not, any tips on how I can go about getting a better price? Thanks!

2019 Kia Optima SX (Snow White Pearl)

***MSRP: $33,410
***Selling Price: $30,750
***Monthly Payment: $330
***Due at Signing: $1,500
***Incentives: $5,250 Lease Cash

***Months: 36
***Miles: 10k
***M/F: .00197
***Residual: 54%
***Zip Code: 11360

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,856
    hk47 said:

    Hello,

    I received the following offer and wanted to know if this was a good deal. If not, any tips on how I can go about getting a better price? Thanks!

    2019 Kia Optima SX (Snow White Pearl)

    ***MSRP: $33,410
    ***Selling Price: $30,750
    ***Monthly Payment: $330
    ***Due at Signing: $1,500
    ***Incentives: $5,250 Lease Cash

    ***Months: 36
    ***Miles: 10k
    ***M/F: .00197
    ***Residual: 54%
    ***Zip Code: 11360

    What is the adjusted CAP cost?
    Looks like a good deal, relative to MSRP.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hk47hk47 11360Posts: 13
    ***Net Cap Cost: $26,608
  • hk47hk47 11360Posts: 13
    kyfdx said:

    hk47 said:

    Hello,

    I received the following offer and wanted to know if this was a good deal. If not, any tips on how I can go about getting a better price? Thanks!

    2019 Kia Optima SX (Snow White Pearl)

    ***MSRP: $33,410
    ***Selling Price: $30,750
    ***Monthly Payment: $330
    ***Due at Signing: $1,500
    ***Incentives: $5,250 Lease Cash

    ***Months: 36
    ***Miles: 10k
    ***M/F: .00197
    ***Residual: 54%
    ***Zip Code: 11360

    What is the adjusted CAP cost?
    Looks like a good deal, relative to MSRP.
    ***Net Cap Cost: $26,608
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,516
    hk47 said:

    kyfdx said:

    hk47 said:

    Hello,

    I received the following offer and wanted to know if this was a good deal. If not, any tips on how I can go about getting a better price? Thanks!

    2019 Kia Optima SX (Snow White Pearl)

    ***MSRP: $33,410
    ***Selling Price: $30,750
    ***Monthly Payment: $330
    ***Due at Signing: $1,500
    ***Incentives: $5,250 Lease Cash

    ***Months: 36
    ***Miles: 10k
    ***M/F: .00197
    ***Residual: 54%
    ***Zip Code: 11360

    What is the adjusted CAP cost?
    Looks like a good deal, relative to MSRP.
    ***Net Cap Cost: $26,608
    I get $326/mo with those prices - pretty close to the dealer quote.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.