Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently tried to purchase a new vehicle after being out of the market for a while and found that prices were much higher than you expected? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 1/22 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Subaru WRX STI Series Gray Lease Deals and Prices

Leech1734Leech1734 OhioPosts: 6
edited February 2019 in Subaru
Hi all,

What are the residual and MF for '19 WRX STI (Series Gray) for a 36month (15k miles/year) in Ohio (44145).

Any current incentives (month of February)?

Thanks!

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,485
    Leech1734 said:

    Hi all,

    What are the residual and MF for '19 WRX STI (Series Gray) for a 36month (15k miles/year) in Ohio (44145).

    Any current incentives (month of February)?

    Thanks!

    What trim level is the Series Gray package a part of?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Leech1734Leech1734 OhioPosts: 6
    Base model.

    Series Gray package includes Keyless Access, Recaro Seats, and the series Gray color (total value 3,100).

    Let me know if further info is needed.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,485
    Leech1734 said:

    Base model.

    Series Gray package includes Keyless Access, Recaro Seats, and the series Gray color (total value 3,100).

    Let me know if further info is needed.

    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00115 and 54%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Leech1734Leech1734 OhioPosts: 6
    Thank you!

    Not sure if a different configuration (i.e., a NON-series Gray) would drastically change the numbers. But could you also configure:

    Base model (2019) WRX STI with only the Keyless Access/Recaro seats package. 36months/15kMiles. Ohio (44145)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,485
    Leech1734 said:

    Thank you!

    Not sure if a different configuration (i.e., a NON-series Gray) would drastically change the numbers. But could you also configure:

    Base model (2019) WRX STI with only the Keyless Access/Recaro seats package. 36months/15kMiles. Ohio (44145)

    .00080 and 55%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jayargh22Jayargh22 Posts: 11
    Hi may I get the MF and residual for the wrx Series gray and sti series gray. Both are 36/12k in 90066

    thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,485
    Jayargh22 said:

    Hi may I get the MF and residual for the wrx Series gray and sti series gray. Both are 36/12k in 90066

    thanks!

    We do not have specific information for the "series gray". I'm assuming this is an option on a specific trim level - please let us know what that is.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jayargh22Jayargh22 Posts: 11
    Hi there,

    its a performance upgrade on the 2019 base Subaru WRX. I copied the following from the site of what this package includes:

    “Cool Gray Khaki paint with black badging, and riding on unique black-finished wheels...LED steering-responsive headlights and LED fog lights...Recaro® performance-design front seats... red-finished brake calipers with Jurid® high-performance pads”

    marp is around 33,500

    looking MF and residual for 36/12k in 90066

    let me know if you need anything else 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,485
    Jayargh22 said:

    Hi there,

    its a performance upgrade on the 2019 base Subaru WRX. I copied the following from the site of what this package includes:

    “Cool Gray Khaki paint with black badging, and riding on unique black-finished wheels...LED steering-responsive headlights and LED fog lights...Recaro® performance-design front seats... red-finished brake calipers with Jurid® high-performance pads”

    marp is around 33,500

    looking MF and residual for 36/12k in 90066

    let me know if you need anything else 

    Thanks for sharing that description.

    WRX Base - .00135 and 57%; $500 incentive
    STi Base - .00115 and 59%; no lease incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ItsSanti1ItsSanti1 Miami,FlPosts: 13
    What is the residual and money factor for 2018 Subaru STi (not limited) 36, 15k/year, Fl 33186
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,707
    ItsSanti1 said:

    What is the residual and money factor for 2018 Subaru STi (not limited) 36, 15k/year, Fl 33186

    There are no longer any lease programs for the 2018 models

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.