2019 Hyundai Santa Fe XL Ultimate Residual and Money Factor

ant99ant99 Member Posts: 14
edited March 2019 in Hyundai
What are the current residual value and money factor (excellent credit) for a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe XL Ultimate lease?
«1

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,653
    ant99 said:

    What are the current residual value and money factor (excellent credit) for a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe XL Ultimate lease?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    What ZIP code?
    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ant99ant99 Member Posts: 14
    AWD. Zip code = 06089
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,653
    ant99 said:

    AWD. Zip code = 06089

    Lease term and miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ant99ant99 Member Posts: 14
    Sorry, I don't know why I didn't provide all this information. Let's start over.

    Hyundai Santa Fe XL Premium Ultimate AWD
    36 mo/15,000 annual miles
    Zip code is 06089
    Credit is excellent.

    Thank you for your patience.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,653
    ant99 said:

    Sorry, I don't know why I didn't provide all this information. Let's start over.

    Hyundai Santa Fe XL Premium Ultimate AWD
    36 mo/15,000 annual miles
    Zip code is 06089
    Credit is excellent.

    Thank you for your patience.

    Limited Ultimate AWD
    .00232 and 53%
    $5200 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ant99ant99 Member Posts: 14
    Thank you. Much appreciated
  • ocorado86ocorado86 Member Posts: 3
    Hi wondering the lease deal for a:

    2019 Hyundai Santa Fe XL SE FWD
    36 Months 15,000 Miles

    ZIP Code: 33186

    Thank you,
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,653
    ocorado86 said:

    Hi wondering the lease deal for a:

    2019 Hyundai Santa Fe XL SE FWD
    36 Months 15,000 Miles

    ZIP Code: 33186

    Thank you,

    .00232 and 53%
    $5570 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ashley123Ashley123 Member Posts: 5
    Hi I was wondering the lease deal for a:

    2019 Hyundai Santa Fe XLLimited AWD
    36 Months, 10,000 Miles
    Zip Code: 11542
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,653
    Ashley123 said:

    Hi I was wondering the lease deal for a:

    2019 Hyundai Santa Fe XLLimited AWD
    36 Months, 10,000 Miles
    Zip Code: 11542

    .00232 and 56%
    $4900 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ShilohJShilohJ Member Posts: 39
    edited April 2019
    Hi Miacheall,

    I've got one last one I'm hoping you can provide for me. Can I please get the MF, residual, and any incentives for the Limited Ultimate FWD in 33629 for both 36/10 and 39/10 please? Thank you!!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,653
    ShilohJ said:

    Hi Miacheall,

    I've got one last one I'm hoping you can provide for me. Can I please get the MF, residual, and any incentives for the Limited Ultimate FWD in 33629 for both 36/10 and 39/10 please? Thank you!!

    36/10 only
    .00232 and 55%
    $4500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JerseyonwheelsJerseyonwheels Member Posts: 1
    Can someone please chime in for the MF, Residual and Lease Cash for following
    Hyundai Santa Fe XL Premium Ultimate AWD
    36 mo/12K miles
    Zip code is 07095
    Credit 750+
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,653

    Can someone please chime in for the MF, Residual and Lease Cash for following
    Hyundai Santa Fe XL Premium Ultimate AWD
    36 mo/12K miles
    Zip code is 07095
    Credit 750+

    .00232 and 55%
    $4900 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sir_Cular1Sir_Cular1 Member Posts: 7
    Hi, looking for numbers on 2 vehicles both 36/10 in 01879.

    2019 Santa Fe XL SE FWD
    2018 Santa Fe SE AWD

    There are a few 18s in my area. I'm hoping for a better deal on one of them before they disappear.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,653

    Hi, looking for numbers on 2 vehicles both 36/10 in 01879.

    2019 Santa Fe XL SE FWD
    2018 Santa Fe SE AWD

    There are a few 18s in my area. I'm hoping for a better deal on one of them before they disappear.

    2019 XL SE AWD - .00232 and 56%; $5240 lease cash
    2018 SE AWD - .00232 and 54%; $6600 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sir_Cular1Sir_Cular1 Member Posts: 7
    Michaell said:
    Hi, looking for numbers on 2 vehicles both 36/10 in 01879.

    2019 Santa Fe XL SE FWD
    2018 Santa Fe SE AWD

    There are a few 18s in my area. I'm hoping for a better deal on one of them before they disappear.
    2019 XL SE AWD - .00232 and 56%; $5240 lease cash 2018 SE AWD - .00232 and 54%; $6600 lease cash
    Thank you.
  • jjb0737jjb0737 Member Posts: 52
    Looking for numbers and incentives for both Santa Fe XL ultimate FWD and AWD. 36mo/10k for 91316 or SoCal in general. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,653
    jjb0737 said:

    Looking for numbers and incentives for both Santa Fe XL ultimate FWD and AWD. 36mo/10k for 91316 or SoCal in general. Thank you!

    FWD - .00232 and 55%; $4500 lease cash
    AWD - .00232 and 56%; $4900 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cancun1cancun1 Member Posts: 112
    Looking for MF, RV and incentives for Santa Fe XL SE AWD. 36mo/10k and 36/12k for NYC 11209. Also, per Edmunds incentives page:

    $4500 lease cash for 36 months
    $500 loyalty cash for owner of Santa Fe
    $400 cash for student
    $500 lender cash

    Please let me know if the above is accurate and if there are more incentives that I'm missing.

    Thanks
  • cancun1cancun1 Member Posts: 112
    Anyone knows the best % discount on a lease before applying the incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,653
    cancun1 said:

    Looking for MF, RV and incentives for Santa Fe XL SE AWD. 36mo/10k and 36/12k for NYC 11209. Also, per Edmunds incentives page:

    $4500 lease cash for 36 months
    $500 loyalty cash for owner of Santa Fe
    $400 cash for student
    $500 lender cash

    Please let me know if the above is accurate and if there are more incentives that I'm missing.

    Thanks

    36/12
    .00232 and 55%
    $4900 lease cash

    No info on loyalty or student incentives

    The lender cash is for purchase only

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,653
    cancun1 said:

    Anyone knows the best % discount on a lease before applying the incentives?

    We don't track pricing, but Edmunds does:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LeasingagainLeasingagain Member Posts: 10
    What is MF, residual, and rebates on Santa Fe xl limited for 27612
  • LeasingagainLeasingagain Member Posts: 10
    I got a deal on 2019 Santa Fe Fe xl for 36 months with 750 down 15k miles for $511/month in 27612. Is this a good deal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,511

    What is MF, residual, and rebates on Santa Fe xl limited for 27612

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,511

    I got a deal on 2019 Santa Fe Fe xl for 36 months with 750 down 15k miles for $511/month in 27612. Is this a good deal?

    What is the MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LeasingagainLeasingagain Member Posts: 10
    Fwd sorry

    Msrp 41065.00
    adjusted cost 32565.00
    selling price 34083.40

  • woolooloo2woolooloo2 Member Posts: 6
    Could I have the details for lease of a Santa Fe XL Limited Ultimate in 28205. FWD, 3 years, 10k miles, great credit. Current Santa Fe leasee if that gets me any extra loyalty bonus. Please and thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,511

    Fwd sorry

    Msrp 41065.00
    adjusted cost 32565.00
    selling price 34083.40

    FWD Limited for 36/15?

    .00210 MF and 51% residual
    $4500 lease cash

    With that adjusted CAP, I get $435/mo.+tax

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,511

    Could I have the details for lease of a Santa Fe XL Limited Ultimate in 28205. FWD, 3 years, 10k miles, great credit. Current Santa Fe leasee if that gets me any extra loyalty bonus. Please and thanks.

    .00210 MF and 54% residual
    $4500 lease cash

    We don't have any loyalty info.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rajeerajee Member Posts: 29
    Did the residual on the XL drop 10 points between April and May???!!! I couldn't get to the dealer 4/30 and figured the Memorial Day deals would save me... YIKES!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,653
    rajee said:

    Did the residual on the XL drop 10 points between April and May???!!! I couldn't get to the dealer 4/30 and figured the Memorial Day deals would save me... YIKES!

    If you say so; we don't have last months numbers to check.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,511
    rajee said:

    Did the residual on the XL drop 10 points between April and May???!!! I couldn't get to the dealer 4/30 and figured the Memorial Day deals would save me... YIKES!

    No, the residual did not drop by 10 points.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • phollowphollow Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2019
    Looking for 2019 Santa Fe XL SE & Ultimate AWD 2.0T for 36/10K & 36/12K
    Zip 08691
  • JesspJessp Member Posts: 28
    Good morning,
    2019 Santa Fe XL limited ultimate.
    MF,residual, and incentives 33165
    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,511
    phollow said:

    Looking for 2019 Santa Fe XL SE & Ultimate AWD 2.0T for 36/10K & 36/12K
    Zip 08691

    36/12
    SE: .00211 MF and 55% residual. $4250 lease cash
    ULT: .00213 MF and 54% residual. $4500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,511
    Jessp said:

    Good morning,
    2019 Santa Fe XL limited ultimate.
    MF,residual, and incentives 33165
    Thank you.

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rajeerajee Member Posts: 29
    36/10 res and mf on an XL Limited Ultimate with Tech please? AWD preferred. 08831
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,511
    rajee said:

    36/10 res and mf on an XL Limited Ultimate with Tech please? AWD preferred. 08831

    .00213 MF and 55% residual
    $4500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JesspJessp Member Posts: 28
    kyfdx said:

    Jessp said:

    Good morning,
    2019 Santa Fe XL limited ultimate.
    MF,residual, and incentives 33165
    Thank you.

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,653
    Jessp said:

    kyfdx said:

    Jessp said:

    Good morning,
    2019 Santa Fe XL limited ultimate.
    MF,residual, and incentives 33165
    Thank you.

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
    36/15
    .00210 and 51%
    $4500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nicenice19nicenice19 Member Posts: 7
    May I please have the MF, residual and lease cash for Limited Ultimate in both FWD and AWD, 12k and 15k per year? Zip code is 33076. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,653

    May I please have the MF, residual and lease cash for Limited Ultimate in both FWD and AWD, 12k and 15k per year? Zip code is 33076. Thank you!

    36/15
    FWD - .00210 and 51%; $4500 lease cash
    AWD - .00213 and 52%; $4500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • EinGCEinGC Member Posts: 15
    May I please have the MF, residual value, and lease cash for this?

    Hyundai Santa Fe XL SE w/ Premium Package AWD
    36 mo/10,000 annual miles
    Zip code is 11530
    Credit is excellent.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,653
    EinGC said:

    May I please have the MF, residual value, and lease cash for this?

    Hyundai Santa Fe XL SE w/ Premium Package AWD
    36 mo/10,000 annual miles
    Zip code is 11530
    Credit is excellent.

    .00211 and 56%
    $4250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • btrussell09btrussell09 Member Posts: 14
    Hello,

    Can I please get lease details on a 6-cyl AWD XL limited ultimate 36/12 for 52402 please?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,511

    Hello,

    Can I please get lease details on a 6-cyl AWD XL limited ultimate 36/12 for 52402 please?

    Thanks

    .00213 MF and 54% residual
    $4500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • phyz2019phyz2019 Member Posts: 37
    Hi. Is lease cash able to be used with other manufacturer incentives? On a dealer website it lists MSRP followed by 'Hyundai offer' of $3000 for ultimate AWD XL, reducing the price by $3,000. If you were to tell me there is $1,000 lease cash for this model, is that in addition to the $3,000? Or because it's a lease, you can only use the $1,000 lease cash and not the $3,000 offer? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,511
    phyz2019 said:

    Hi. Is lease cash able to be used with other manufacturer incentives? On a dealer website it lists MSRP followed by 'Hyundai offer' of $3000 for ultimate AWD XL, reducing the price by $3,000. If you were to tell me there is $1,000 lease cash for this model, is that in addition to the $3,000? Or because it's a lease, you can only use the $1,000 lease cash and not the $3,000 offer? Thanks

    I would guess the incentives on the website are for purchase only.

    Lease cash is usually in lieu of any purchase incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.