2020 BMW Z4 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
edited March 2019 in BMW
Ask your 2020 Z4 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2020 BMW Z4 here.

Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«134

Comments

  • guero2352guero2352 Member Posts: 22
    Looking for information on a M40i Convertible lease in the zip code 84094 for 36/10.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,922
    guero2352 said:

    Looking for information on a M40i Convertible lease in the zip code 84094 for 36/10.

    Thanks!

    .00177 and 59%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TemjinX2TemjinX2 Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2019
    whats the numbers for m40i for zip code 87107 for 36/10? thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,922
    TemjinX2 said:

    whats the numbers for m40i for zip code 87107 for 36/10? thanks!

    .00165 and 59%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • austin_insuranceaustin_insurance HoustonMember Posts: 2
    Hello!

    What are the numbers for 330i in 77024 for 36/10 (or less on miles, if that gives a better residual)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,922

    Hello!

    What are the numbers for 330i in 77024 for 36/10 (or less on miles, if that gives a better residual)

    The 2019 3-series thread can be found here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52226/bmw/3-series/2019-bmw-3-series-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • austin_insuranceaustin_insurance HoustonMember Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    Hello!

    What are the numbers for 330i in 77024 for 36/10 (or less on miles, if that gives a better residual)

    The 2019 3-series thread can be found here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52226/bmw/3-series/2019-bmw-3-series-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    So sorry, I meant just 30i, not 330i. Applogies.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579

    Michaell said:

    Hello!

    What are the numbers for 330i in 77024 for 36/10 (or less on miles, if that gives a better residual)

    The 2019 3-series thread can be found here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52226/bmw/3-series/2019-bmw-3-series-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    So sorry, I meant just 30i, not 330i. Applogies.
    .00165 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wellwaycwwellwaycw Member Posts: 8
    Looking for information on a 2020 bmw z4 M40i lease in the zip code 92620 for 36/12.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,922
    wellwaycw said:

    Looking for information on a 2020 bmw z4 M40i lease in the zip code 92620 for 36/12.

    Thanks!

    .00165 and 58%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chusun90chusun90 Member Posts: 32
    Hello, I am looking for the lease numbers on a 2019 BMW Z4 s30i for this month... MF, residual, any incentives for 36/12k and 36/10k. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,922
    chusun90 said:

    Hello, I am looking for the lease numbers on a 2019 BMW Z4 s30i for this month... MF, residual, any incentives for 36/12k and 36/10k. Thanks!

    What is your ZIP code?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chusun90chusun90 Member Posts: 32
    97124
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,922
    chusun90 said:

    Hello, I am looking for the lease numbers on a 2019 BMW Z4 s30i for this month... MF, residual, any incentives for 36/12k and 36/10k. Thanks!

    chusun90 said:

    97124

    36/12
    .00145 and 58%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jlsellersjlsellers Member Posts: 33
    Could you list money factor and residual for both the Z4 sDrive 30i and M40i in 85004 for 36/12 please, as soon as October numbers are out? With any incentives of course.
  • jlsellersjlsellers Member Posts: 33
    Adding I am looking for 2020 model.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    jlsellers said:

    Could you list money factor and residual for both the Z4 sDrive 30i and M40i in 85004 for 36/12 please, as soon as October numbers are out? With any incentives of course.

    jlsellers said:

    Adding I am looking for 2020 model.

    .00128 MF and 58% residual
    $1500 lease credit on M40i only

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Prio88Prio88 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I am looking for the lease numbers on a 2020 BMW Z4 M40i for this month (October)... MF and residual. Thanks! Zip: 94063
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,922
    Prio88 said:

    Hello, I am looking for the lease numbers on a 2020 BMW Z4 M40i for this month (October)... MF and residual. Thanks! Zip: 94063

    36/15
    .00128 and 56%
    $1500 lease credit

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • zeratuljfzeratuljf Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2019
    Hello, I am looking for lease numbers on a 2020 BMW Z4 M40i for October MF and residual. Zip 33071 36/10, and could I also get the lease numbers for a 2020 BMW Z4 30i.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,922
    zeratuljf said:

    Hello, I am looking for lease numbers on a 2020 BMW Z4 M40i for October MF and residual. Zip 33071 36/10, and could I also get the lease numbers for a 2020 BMW Z4 30i.

    .00128 and 59%

    $1500 lease credit on M40i only

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LeaseDocLeaseDoc Member Posts: 50
    How much have you been able to negotiate off MSRP for those who've leased?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,922
    LeaseDoc said:

    How much have you been able to negotiate off MSRP for those who've leased?

    There may not be a lot of data, yet, but you can check here for price information:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drozj14drozj14 Member Posts: 73
    Can I get the Mf, inventive on the z4 m40i for 3 year 30k miles in zip 77043.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    drozj14 said:

    Can I get the Mf, inventive on the z4 m40i for 3 year 30k miles in zip 77043.

    36/10
    .00128 MF and 59% residual
    $1500 lease credit

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hercomservhercomserv Member Posts: 13
    Could you please get me the MF, residual and inventive for the z4 30i for 36/10 and 24/10 in zip 32163.

    When I negotiate with the dealer what % below msrp is reasonable?

    Thank you for your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,922

    Could you please get me the MF, residual and inventive for the z4 30i for 36/10 and 24/10 in zip 32163.

    When I negotiate with the dealer what % below msrp is reasonable?

    Thank you for your help!

    .00128 and 65% / 59%
    $1500 lease credit

    Look here for price research:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Pjv21Pjv21 78574Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2019
    Hi can you please get me the MF and Residual 2020 z4 30i for 36/10 zip code 78574
  • Pjv21Pjv21 78574Member Posts: 5
    Zip code 78574
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,922
    Pjv21 said:

    Hi can you please get me the MF and Residual 2020 z4 30i for 36/10 zip code 78574

    .00128 and 59%
    $1500 lease credit

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Pjv21Pjv21 78574Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2019
    Hi guys I’m new on leasing a car so I want to ask you want do you think about this deal 36/10
    2020 BMW Z4 30i .00128 money factor 59%residual
    MSRP 57,000 -4505 Discount
    52,495 + 3280.94 taxes Texas , Acq fee 925+ Lic/R&B 186+ Doc/tile 159 + inspection 7 = 57,052.94 cash down 1500 - monthly payment 744.77
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,922
    Pjv21 said:

    Hi guys I’m new on leasing a car so I want to ask you want do you think about this deal 36/10
    2020 BMW Z4 30i .00128 money factor 59%residual
    MSRP 57,000 -4505 Discount
    52,495 + 3280.94 taxes Texas , Acq fee 925+ Lic/R&B 186+ Doc/tile 159 + inspection 7 = 57,052.94 cash down 1500 - monthly payment 744.77

    I get $723/mo with those prices. I'm using $55,553 as the adjusted cap cost. What is the dealer using?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    edited November 2019
    Pjv21 said:

    Hi guys I’m new on leasing a car so I want to ask you want do you think about this deal 36/10
    2020 BMW Z4 30i .00128 money factor 59%residual
    MSRP 57,000 -4505 Discount
    52,495 + 3280.94 taxes Texas , Acq fee 925+ Lic/R&B 186+ Doc/tile 159 + inspection 7 = 57,052.94 cash down 1500 - monthly payment 744.77

    If $1500 is the total amount Due at Signing, the payment is correct.

    $1500 customer rebate on this vehicle.
    That makes the effective discount about $3000.
    If there is a place to improve this deal, it is with a bigger discount.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Pjv21Pjv21 78574Member Posts: 5
    Thanks guys I keep you posted I’m going to try to get more discount 👍
  • swng2swng2 Member Posts: 7
    Looking for prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments for bmw 2020 sdrive30i in 90025
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,922
    swng2 said:

    Looking for prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments for bmw 2020 sdrive30i in 90025

    36/15
    .00128 and 56%
    $1500 lease credit

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • swng2swng2 Member Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

    swng2 said:

    Looking for prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments for bmw 2020 sdrive30i in 90025

    36/15
    .00128 and 56%
    $1500 lease credit
    Sorry, should have specified lease term. Can you repeat the info for 36/10? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    swng2 said:

    Michaell said:

    swng2 said:

    Looking for prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments for bmw 2020 sdrive30i in 90025

    36/15
    .00128 and 56%
    $1500 lease credit
    Sorry, should have specified lease term. Can you repeat the info for 36/10? Thanks!
    59% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • drozj14drozj14 Member Posts: 73
    could i get money factor, residual and incentives for the z4 m40i in zip codes 77043 and 33137

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    drozj14 said:

    could i get money factor, residual and incentives for the z4 m40i in zip codes 77043 and 33137

    Thank you!

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SakhemSakhem MontroseMember Posts: 5
    Hi there,
    Can I please get the MF/Residual & incentives for the following Z4's in 91020?
    2019 3.0i @ 36/10
    2020 3.0i @ 36/10
    2020 M4.0i @ 36/10

    Thank you.
  • drozj14drozj14 Member Posts: 73
    kyfdx said:

    drozj14 said:

    could i get money factor, residual and incentives for the z4 m40i in zip codes 77043 and 33137

    Thank you!

    What term and mileage allowance?
    3 years 10k
    2 years 12k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    Sakhem said:

    Hi there,
    Can I please get the MF/Residual & incentives for the following Z4's in 91020?
    2019 3.0i @ 36/10
    2020 3.0i @ 36/10
    2020 M4.0i @ 36/10

    Thank you.

    2020
    .00128 MF and 59% residual
    $1500 lease credit

    Please post 2019 requests, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53930/bmw/z4/2019-bmw-z4-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    drozj14 said:

    kyfdx said:

    drozj14 said:

    could i get money factor, residual and incentives for the z4 m40i in zip codes 77043 and 33137

    Thank you!

    What term and mileage allowance?
    3 years 10k
    2 years 12k
    .00128 MF
    59%/64% residual
    $1500 lease credit

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • drozj14drozj14 Member Posts: 73
    kyfdx said:

    drozj14 said:

    kyfdx said:

    drozj14 said:

    could i get money factor, residual and incentives for the z4 m40i in zip codes 77043 and 33137

    Thank you!

    What term and mileage allowance?
    3 years 10k
    2 years 12k
    .00128 MF
    59%/64% residual
    $1500 lease credit
    I got the z4 and believe it is a great deal. Here are the numbers
    Msrp 70,980
    Selling price 62480
    Mf 00128
    Tax 594. Got the tax credit but paid 1%
    Fees 1270
    Adjusted cap 61344
    3000 in rebates
    10k miles for 3 years
    672 a month and that’s all I paid at signing

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,922
    drozj14 said:

    kyfdx said:

    drozj14 said:

    kyfdx said:

    drozj14 said:

    could i get money factor, residual and incentives for the z4 m40i in zip codes 77043 and 33137

    Thank you!

    What term and mileage allowance?
    3 years 10k
    2 years 12k
    .00128 MF
    59%/64% residual
    $1500 lease credit
    I got the z4 and believe it is a great deal. Here are the numbers
    Msrp 70,980
    Selling price 62480
    Mf 00128
    Tax 594. Got the tax credit but paid 1%
    Fees 1270
    Adjusted cap 61344
    3000 in rebates
    10k miles for 3 years
    672 a month and that’s all I paid at signing

    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DeusxDeusx Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

    Could I get the latest MF/residual + incentives for a 2020 Z4 M40i?
    36/10k zip 22201

    Thanks in Advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    Deusx said:

    Hi,

    Could I get the latest MF/residual + incentives for a 2020 Z4 M40i?
    36/10k zip 22201

    Thanks in Advance!

    .00128 MF and 59% residual
    $1500 lease credit

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sergioinatlsergioinatl Member Posts: 20
    Hi

    could I have MF/residual + incentive for a 2020 Z4 S3.0
    Thks
    Sergio
  • sergioinatlsergioinatl Member Posts: 20

    Hi

    could I have MF/residual + incentive for a 2020 Z4 S3.0
    Thks
    Sergio

    forgot the 36/10K or less miles if possible
    thks
Sign In or Register to comment.