2020 BMW 4-Series Lease Deals and Prices

145679

Comments

  • muc2phxmuc2phx Member Posts: 76
    any idea when they going to release 2021 4 Series numbers?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,435
    muc2phx said:

    any idea when they going to release 2021 4 Series numbers?

    Nope - do you know when they are supposed to arrive at the dealer?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • muc2phxmuc2phx Member Posts: 76
    Michaell said:

    muc2phx said:

    any idea when they going to release 2021 4 Series numbers?

    Nope - do you know when they are supposed to arrive at the dealer?
    The dealer said next Month.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,435
    muc2phx said:

    Michaell said:

    muc2phx said:

    any idea when they going to release 2021 4 Series numbers?

    Nope - do you know when they are supposed to arrive at the dealer?
    The dealer said next Month.
    We should have the numbers in October, as well, if that's the case.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • muc2phxmuc2phx Member Posts: 76
    edited October 2020
    Michaell said:

    muc2phx said:

    Michaell said:

    muc2phx said:

    any idea when they going to release 2021 4 Series numbers?

    Nope - do you know when they are supposed to arrive at the dealer?
    The dealer said next Month.
    We should have the numbers in October, as well, if that's the case.
    Hi Michaell,
    Any numbers yet? Sorry being impatient but I want to order soon as build allocations are been taken very fast on the all-new models.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,101
    muc2phx said:

    Michaell said:

    muc2phx said:

    Michaell said:

    muc2phx said:

    any idea when they going to release 2021 4 Series numbers?

    Nope - do you know when they are supposed to arrive at the dealer?
    The dealer said next Month.
    We should have the numbers in October, as well, if that's the case.
    Hi Michaell,
    Any numbers yet? Sorry being impatient but I want to order soon as build allocations are been taken very fast on the all-new models.

    Thanks!
    We only have numbers for the 430i coupes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • muc2phxmuc2phx Member Posts: 76
    kyfdx said:

    muc2phx said:

    Michaell said:

    muc2phx said:

    Michaell said:

    muc2phx said:

    any idea when they going to release 2021 4 Series numbers?

    Nope - do you know when they are supposed to arrive at the dealer?
    The dealer said next Month.
    We should have the numbers in October, as well, if that's the case.
    Hi Michaell,
    Any numbers yet? Sorry being impatient but I want to order soon as build allocations are been taken very fast on the all-new models.

    Thanks!
    We only have numbers for the 430i coupes
    awesome, that's what I want. 2021 430i RWD 36/12k ZIP code 85259
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,101
    muc2phx said:

    kyfdx said:

    muc2phx said:

    Michaell said:

    muc2phx said:

    Michaell said:

    muc2phx said:

    any idea when they going to release 2021 4 Series numbers?

    Nope - do you know when they are supposed to arrive at the dealer?
    The dealer said next Month.
    We should have the numbers in October, as well, if that's the case.
    Hi Michaell,
    Any numbers yet? Sorry being impatient but I want to order soon as build allocations are been taken very fast on the all-new models.

    Thanks!
    We only have numbers for the 430i coupes
    awesome, that's what I want. 2021 430i RWD 36/12k ZIP code 85259
    .00082 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • psanginariopsanginario Member Posts: 15
    Hi - could I get the MF/Residual and any rebates for oct on a 2020 430i xdrive coup? Does it change if its a demo with 4100 miles?

    This is for MA.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,435

    Hi - could I get the MF/Residual and any rebates for oct on a 2020 430i xdrive coup? Does it change if its a demo with 4100 miles?

    This is for MA.

    36/15
    .00082 and 55%, less .25/mile for the existing miles
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • psanginariopsanginario Member Posts: 15
    Michaell said:

    Hi - could I get the MF/Residual and any rebates for oct on a 2020 430i xdrive coup? Does it change if its a demo with 4100 miles?

    This is for MA.

    36/15
    .00082 and 55%, less .25/mile for the existing miles
    $1250 lease credit
    How does going to 10k effect the residual? Thank you!!!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,435

    Michaell said:

    Hi - could I get the MF/Residual and any rebates for oct on a 2020 430i xdrive coup? Does it change if its a demo with 4100 miles?

    This is for MA.

    36/15
    .00082 and 55%, less .25/mile for the existing miles
    $1250 lease credit
    How does going to 10k effect the residual? Thank you!!!
    58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MLB999MLB999 Member Posts: 12
    Looking for MF and Residual on a 430i Convertible with X-drive in Zip Code 07733. 36/10. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,435
    MLB999 said:

    Looking for MF and Residual on a 430i Convertible with X-drive in Zip Code 07733. 36/10. Thanks!

    .00082 and 58%
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hegab002hegab002 Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2020
    Hi, curious about MF and RV (36/10, 24/10) for 2020 BMW 4 SERIES 440I XDRIVE GRAN COUPE. Looking at a loaner vehicle with under 5,000 miles. Zip is 55419. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,435
    hegab002 said:

    Hi, curious about MF and RV (36/10, 24/10) for 2020 BMW 4 SERIES 440I XDRIVE GRAN COUPE. Looking at a loaner vehicle with under 5,000 miles. Zip is 55419. Thanks!

    .00082 and 62% / 58%
    $1750 lease credit
    Subtract .25/mile from the residual for the existing miles

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • twangtwang Member Posts: 5
    Hello,

    I was wondering what is the MF, RV, and lease incentive for a 36/10, 2020 440i Coupe RWD, zip code 91801.

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,435
    twang said:

    Hello,

    I was wondering what is the MF, RV, and lease incentive for a 36/10, 2020 440i Coupe RWD, zip code 91801.

    Thank you

    .00082 and 58%
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SeitoSeito Member Posts: 36
    edited November 2020
    What’s the MF and RV for the 2021 430i X drive coupe? 36/12 36/15
    Any idea on the 2021 gran coupe?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,435
    Seito said:

    What’s the MF and RV for the 2021 430i X drive coupe? 36/12 36/15
    Any idea on the 2021 gran coupe?

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SeitoSeito Member Posts: 36
    Michaell said:

    Seito said:

    What’s the MF and RV for the 2021 430i X drive coupe? 36/12 36/15
    Any idea on the 2021 gran coupe?

    What is your location?
    18447
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,435
    Seito said:

    Michaell said:

    Seito said:

    What’s the MF and RV for the 2021 430i X drive coupe? 36/12 36/15
    Any idea on the 2021 gran coupe?

    What is your location?
    18447
    Sorry, just noticed you were requesting 2021 numbers in the 2020 thread.

    Please repost here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/63555/bmw/4-series/2021-bmw-4-series-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stki2007stki2007 Member Posts: 16
    Hello,

    I was wondering what is the MF, RV, and lease incentive and loyalty credit for a 36/12 2020 440i Coupe RWD, zip code 92504.

    Thank you,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,101
    stki2007 said:

    Hello,

    I was wondering what is the MF, RV, and lease incentive and loyalty credit for a 36/12 2020 440i Coupe RWD, zip code 92504.

    Thank you,

    .00082 MF and 56% residual
    $1250 lease credit

    No loyalty info

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • spinez18spinez18 Member Posts: 10
    Thanks for your help....

    Can I please get info on 2020 M4
    Residual, MF and incentives for current BMW financial services customer
    10/36
    33432 south florida

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,101
    spinez18 said:

    Thanks for your help....

    Can I please get info on 2020 M4
    Residual, MF and incentives for current BMW financial services customer
    10/36
    33432 south florida

    Thanks

    No lease support for the 2020 model, in your region

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • time2leasetime2lease Member Posts: 27
    Hello, could you please provide MF, RV and incentives (including loyalty) for a 2020 BMW 4 Series 430i loaner with 3,000 miles? Located in 92101. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,101

    Hello, could you please provide MF, RV and incentives (including loyalty) for a 2020 BMW 4 Series 430i loaner with 3,000 miles? Located in 92101. Thanks!

    36/15

    .00082 MF and 54% residual
    $1250 lease credit
    $1000 loyalty

    Deduct $0.25/mile from the calculated residual, to account for current mileage

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • time2leasetime2lease Member Posts: 27
    kyfdx said:

    Hello, could you please provide MF, RV and incentives (including loyalty) for a 2020 BMW 4 Series 430i loaner with 3,000 miles? Located in 92101. Thanks!

    36/15

    .00082 MF and 54% residual
    $1250 lease credit
    $1000 loyalty

    Deduct $0.25/mile from the calculated residual, to account for current mileage
    Thanks! Could you also provide for 36/10 and 24/10 ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,101

    kyfdx said:

    Hello, could you please provide MF, RV and incentives (including loyalty) for a 2020 BMW 4 Series 430i loaner with 3,000 miles? Located in 92101. Thanks!

    36/15

    .00082 MF and 54% residual
    $1250 lease credit
    $1000 loyalty

    Deduct $0.25/mile from the calculated residual, to account for current mileage
    Thanks! Could you also provide for 36/10 and 24/10 ?
    57%/61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MK45MK45 Member Posts: 38
    Hello,

    Could I please get info on the available incentives and the requirements to qualify: (new grad, conquest, loyalty, others I dont know about, ... ) or help on where I can find this info myself would be appreciated as well.

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,435
    MK45 said:

    Hello,

    Could I please get info on the available incentives and the requirements to qualify: (new grad, conquest, loyalty, others I dont know about, ... ) or help on where I can find this info myself would be appreciated as well.

    Thanks in advance!

    Should all be on the BMW website.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • FPACE_19FPACE_19 Member Posts: 63
    edited February 2021
    Hello, could you please share MF, RV and incentives (including loyalty) for a 2020 BMW 4 Series 440i? Lease term 24/ 12000 mi. Located in 70112. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,435
    FPACE_19 said:

    Hello, could you please share MF, RV and incentives (including loyalty) for a 2020 BMW 4 Series 440i? Lease term 24/ 12000 mi. Located in 70112. Thanks!

    What body style?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • FPACE_19FPACE_19 Member Posts: 63
    Michaell said:

    FPACE_19 said:

    Hello, could you please share MF, RV and incentives (including loyalty) for a 2020 BMW 4 Series 440i? Lease term 24/ 12000 mi. Located in 70112. Thanks!

    What body style?
    Coupe
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,435
    FPACE_19 said:

    Michaell said:

    FPACE_19 said:

    Hello, could you please share MF, RV and incentives (including loyalty) for a 2020 BMW 4 Series 440i? Lease term 24/ 12000 mi. Located in 70112. Thanks!

    What body style?
    Coupe
    .00086 and 60%
    $1250 lease credit
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 3melo19803melo1980 Member Posts: 46
    Is there still lease support? If so, What are the 36 month, 12000 mile numbers for the 2dr coupe 430i and 440i in 20147? Any incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,435
    3melo1980 said:

    Is there still lease support? If so, What are the 36 month, 12000 mile numbers for the 2dr coupe 430i and 440i in 20147? Any incentives?

    .00086 and 56%
    $1250 lease credit

    Either engine

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ayonashayonash Member Posts: 3
    Hello can I please have the MF, RV, loyalty and incentives for a '21 M440i xdrive 12/36 in 11780?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,101
    ayonash said:

    Hello can I please have the MF, RV, loyalty and incentives for a '21 M440i xdrive 12/36 in 11780?

    Coupe or convertible?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ayonashayonash Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    ayonash said:

    Hello can I please have the MF, RV, loyalty and incentives for a '21 M440i xdrive 12/36 in 11780?

    Coupe or convertible?
    Coupe please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,101
    ayonash said:

    kyfdx said:

    ayonash said:

    Hello can I please have the MF, RV, loyalty and incentives for a '21 M440i xdrive 12/36 in 11780?

    Coupe or convertible?
    Coupe please
    .00086 MF and 56% residual
    $1500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • randyjstarkrandyjstark Member Posts: 98
    Can the 2020 430i rwd gran coupe still be leased or is lease support gone?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,101

    Can the 2020 430i rwd gran coupe still be leased or is lease support gone?

    BMW is still leasing 2020 models, though this might be the last month

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • leaser1234leaser1234 Member Posts: 26
    Hi can I have the MF/RV/ incentives

    For a 2020 430i x drive gran coupe
    Zip 07662
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,101

    Hi can I have the MF/RV/ incentives

    For a 2020 430i x drive gran coupe
    Zip 07662

    36/15
    .00086 MF and 54% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • leaser1234leaser1234 Member Posts: 26
    kyfdx said:

    Hi can I have the MF/RV/ incentives

    For a 2020 430i x drive gran coupe
    Zip 07662

    36/15
    .00086 MF and 54% residual
    $1750 lease credit
    Sorry meant to ask for 36/10.

    It’s 56% residual and .00086MF?
    Is loyalty $1000?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,101

    kyfdx said:

    Hi can I have the MF/RV/ incentives

    For a 2020 430i x drive gran coupe
    Zip 07662

    36/15
    .00086 MF and 54% residual
    $1750 lease credit
    Sorry meant to ask for 36/10.

    It’s 56% residual and .00086MF?
    Is loyalty $1000?

    Thanks
    57% residual

    Yes, $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • twmtwm Member Posts: 68
    Hi,

    Could I get the RV, MF, and Incentives for a 2020 BMW 430i xDrive Gran Coupe for a 36 month/12,000 miles per year lease term? ZIP code is 33410. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,435
    twm said:

    Hi,

    Could I get the RV, MF, and Incentives for a 2020 BMW 430i xDrive Gran Coupe for a 36 month/12,000 miles per year lease term? ZIP code is 33410. Thanks.

    .00086 and 56%
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.