2020 BMW M4 Lease Deals and Prices

1356

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,456
    mattm2 said:

    Do you have the Feb MF and residual for the Competition M4 for 36/10 and 36/12, 90094?

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00142 and 59%
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sean23109Sean23109 SoCalMember Posts: 11
    What kind of discounts are you seeing off MSRP?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,456
    Sean23109 said:

    What kind of discounts are you seeing off MSRP?

    We don't track pricing; look here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sean23109Sean23109 SoCalMember Posts: 11
    The forum is called “lease deals and PRICES”
    So that’s what I was asking about... The lease is based on the residual value of the MSRP and the actual price paid... so what kind of lease deal you can get is tremendously impacted by the final sales price.

    What’s the point of this forum if people don’t answer that question?!??
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,456
    Sean23109 said:

    The forum is called “lease deals and PRICES”
    So that’s what I was asking about... The lease is based on the residual value of the MSRP and the actual price paid... so what kind of lease deal you can get is tremendously impacted by the final sales price.

    What’s the point of this forum if people don’t answer that question?!??

    The link we provided is an aggregate of prices others have paid, by region. While it may not be specific information posted into this thread, the data should still help you establish a target price for your shopping.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • therrm266therrm266 Member Posts: 4
    Could I please have the RV, MF, and incentives for a 2020 BMW M4 Coupe with 36 Month / 10k for 66210 and 75209?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,456
    therrm266 said:

    Could I please have the RV, MF, and incentives for a 2020 BMW M4 Coupe with 36 Month / 10k for 66210 and 75209?

    Thank you!

    .00142 and 60%
    $1750 lease credit

    Either location

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • M4babyM4baby Member Posts: 1
    Hi, does anyone have the feb RV, MF and any dealer incentives for 2020 M4 comp heritage edition 24mth/12k for 77479 and 75201?
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,141
    M4baby said:

    Hi, does anyone have the feb RV, MF and any dealer incentives for 2020 M4 comp heritage edition 24mth/12k for 77479 and 75201?
    Thanks

    .00142 MF and 65% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Josh29ssJosh29ss New JerseyMember Posts: 8
    Hello,

    What is MF/RV and incentives for M4 and M4 Comp?

    Zip Code 07631

    10K/24 mo
    10K/36 mo

    Thank you in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,141
    Josh29ss said:

    Hello,

    What is MF/RV and incentives for M4 and M4 Comp?

    Zip Code 07631

    10K/24 mo
    10K/36 mo

    Thank you in advance

    .00142 MF
    66%/60% residual for 24/36 mo

    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sgraziano89Sgraziano89 Boston, MAMember Posts: 47
    Can I please have the rv and mf for the 2020 m4 for 36/30 in 02081?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,456

    Can I please have the rv and mf for the 2020 m4 for 36/30 in 02081?

    Did you mean 30K total, or 30K per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sgraziano89Sgraziano89 Boston, MAMember Posts: 47
    Michaell said:

    Can I please have the rv and mf for the 2020 m4 for 36/30 in 02081?

    Did you mean 30K total, or 30K per year?
    Sorry, 36 months 10k annual mileage.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,141

    Michaell said:

    Can I please have the rv and mf for the 2020 m4 for 36/30 in 02081?

    Did you mean 30K total, or 30K per year?
    Sorry, 36 months 10k annual mileage.
    .00142 MF and 60% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vpegany1vpegany1 Member Posts: 30
    Hi there. Any way March #s are updated yet.
    Was inquiring on 2020 M4 36/10k
    Zip code 95991

    Mf and RV and any incentives.
    Thanks in advance
  • asadasad Member Posts: 1
    Could I please have the RV, MF, and incentives for a 2020 BMW M4 Competition Coupe with 36 Month/12k and 36/10 for 92677?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,141
    vpegany1 said:

    Hi there. Any way March #s are updated yet.
    Was inquiring on 2020 M4 36/10k
    Zip code 95991

    Mf and RV and any incentives.
    Thanks in advance

    .00142 MF and 60% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,141
    asad said:

    Could I please have the RV, MF, and incentives for a 2020 BMW M4 Competition Coupe with 36 Month/12k and 36/10 for 92677?

    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00142 MF and 59% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LeaseKid11LeaseKid11 Member Posts: 27
    Could I please have RV, MF, and incentives on a 2020 M4 Convertible with 36/10 for 11797? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,456

    Could I please have RV, MF, and incentives on a 2020 M4 Convertible with 36/10 for 11797? Thanks.

    .00142 and 60%
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • heycarsheycars Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2020
    Could I please have RV, MF, and incentives on a 2020 M4 Coupe with 36/10 for 33323? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,456
    heycars said:

    Could I please have RV, MF, and incentives on a 2020 M4 Coupe with 36/10 for 33323? Thanks.

    .00142 and 60%
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rondalewrondalew Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2020
    Hello, one question MF, RV (36/10k) and incentives for M4 Coupe 2020 in 91214?
    Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,141
    rondalew said:

    Hello, one question MF, RV (36/10k) and incentives for M4 Coupe 2020 in 91214?
    Thanks!!

    .00142 MF and 60% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sean23109Sean23109 SoCalMember Posts: 11
    what are lease deals for M4 coupe in April. Zip 92591
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,141
    Sean23109 said:

    what are lease deals for M4 coupe in April. Zip 92591

    March programs have been extended through Sunday

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BigPumaBigPuma Member Posts: 8
    Looking for a ‘20 M4 36/12k in 17055
    MF? Incentives? Loyalty? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,141
    BigPuma said:

    Looking for a ‘20 M4 36/12k in 17055
    MF? Incentives? Loyalty? Thanks!

    .00118 MF and 59% residual
    $1250 lease credit
    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BigPumaBigPuma Member Posts: 8
    edited April 2020
    just noticed this BMW advert ..did the lease credit just improve?


    "Applies to select new 2020 BMW M4.

    Offer only valid 4/06/2020 through 4/30/2020

    Lease a new 2020 M4 Coupe for $769 per month for 36 months with $4999 due at signing. $750 Loyalty/ Conquest Certificate $3500 Lease Credit included in payment"


    So loyalty and lease credit could add up to $4250?


    EDIT - that is from a dealer website, I'm thinking its not correct as bmwusa.com states 1250 credit
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,141
    BigPuma said:

    just noticed this BMW advert ..did the lease credit just improve?


    "Applies to select new 2020 BMW M4.

    Offer only valid 4/06/2020 through 4/30/2020

    Lease a new 2020 M4 Coupe for $769 per month for 36 months with $4999 due at signing. $750 Loyalty/ Conquest Certificate $3500 Lease Credit included in payment"


    So loyalty and lease credit could add up to $4250?


    EDIT - that is from a dealer website, I'm thinking its not correct as bmwusa.com states 1250 credit

    I don't see that.. what location?

    (Could be 2019 models, and the ad is wrong)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BigPumaBigPuma Member Posts: 8
    yeah the ad is definitely wrong
  • hairysodahairysoda Member Posts: 97
    2020 m4 convetible. 10k 36mth
    Residual?
    M.f.?

    Incentives?
    Loyalty?
    Conquest?

    Is BMW paying for 1st 3payments or dealing 1st 3 payments
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,456
    hairysoda said:

    2020 m4 convetible. 10k 36mth
    Residual?
    M.f.?

    Incentives?
    Loyalty?
    Conquest?

    Is BMW paying for 1st 3payments or dealing 1st 3 payments

    ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hairysodahairysoda Member Posts: 97
    33026
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,456
    hairysoda said:

    2020 m4 convetible. 10k 36mth
    Residual?
    M.f.?

    Incentives?
    Loyalty?
    Conquest?

    Is BMW paying for 1st 3payments or dealing 1st 3 payments

    hairysoda said:

    33026

    .00118 and 60%
    $1250 lease credit
    $1500 loyalty
    No conquest

    No info on payment coverage incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sracsracsracsrac Member Posts: 7
    2020 m4
    What's the residual and mf for APRIL?
    36months/12k, 36 months/15k
    92802 zip code
    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,141
    sracsrac said:

    2020 m4
    What's the residual and mf for APRIL?
    36months/12k, 36 months/15k
    92802 zip code
    Thanks in advance!

    36/15
    .00118 MF and 57% residual
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mjp1785mjp1785 PhoenixMember Posts: 32
    Could I please have the MF, Residual, and Incentives for a 2020 M4 rwd automatic in zip 85022. 36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,456
    mjp1785 said:

    Could I please have the MF, Residual, and Incentives for a 2020 M4 rwd automatic in zip 85022. 36/12

    .00118 and 59%
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mjp1785mjp1785 PhoenixMember Posts: 32
    Michaell said:

    mjp1785 said:

    Could I please have the MF, Residual, and Incentives for a 2020 M4 rwd automatic in zip 85022. 36/12

    .00118 and 59%
    $1250 lease credit
    Thanks! Do you know if they are offering Conquest?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,141
    mjp1785 said:

    Michaell said:

    mjp1785 said:

    Could I please have the MF, Residual, and Incentives for a 2020 M4 rwd automatic in zip 85022. 36/12

    .00118 and 59%
    $1250 lease credit
    Thanks! Do you know if they are offering Conquest?
    No conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BrooksAugustBrooksAugust Member Posts: 4
    Looking for May 2020 M4 36/10k in 07960
    MF, residual, Incentives, Loyalty? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,456

    Looking for May 2020 M4 36/10k in 07960
    MF, residual, Incentives, Loyalty? Thanks!

    .00118 and 60%
    $1250 lease credit
    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hairysodahairysoda Member Posts: 97
    In 33026
    2020 m4 convertible
    M.f.
    Res
    Incentives
    10k miles 36 mths

    I heard b.m.w. is paying the first 2 months uo to $500_mth included with loyalty payment
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,141
    hairysoda said:

    In 33026
    2020 m4 convertible
    M.f.
    Res
    Incentives
    10k miles 36 mths

    I heard b.m.w. is paying the first 2 months uo to $500_mth included with loyalty payment

    .00118 MF and 60% residual
    $1250 lease credit

    $1500 loyalty

    I don't have info on the 2 month program.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TeddyMajTeddyMaj Member Posts: 23
    Hello, what’s the residual, incentives, loyalty, and money factor for a 2020 M4 CS for 24/36 with 10k/12k per year. Zip is 89044. How much is the flagship money as well? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,456
    TeddyMaj said:

    Hello, what’s the residual, incentives, loyalty, and money factor for a 2020 M4 CS for 24/36 with 10k/12k per year. Zip is 89044. How much is the flagship money as well? Thank you.

    .00118 and 63% / 59% for 24/36 months, 12K per year
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TeddyMajTeddyMaj Member Posts: 23
    Michaell said:

    TeddyMaj said:

    Hello, what’s the residual, incentives, loyalty, and money factor for a 2020 M4 CS for 24/36 with 10k/12k per year. Zip is 89044. How much is the flagship money as well? Thank you.

    .00118 and 63% / 59% for 24/36 months, 12K per year
    $1250 lease credit
    Thanks. Any loyalty?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,456
    TeddyMaj said:

    Michaell said:

    TeddyMaj said:

    Hello, what’s the residual, incentives, loyalty, and money factor for a 2020 M4 CS for 24/36 with 10k/12k per year. Zip is 89044. How much is the flagship money as well? Thank you.

    .00118 and 63% / 59% for 24/36 months, 12K per year
    $1250 lease credit
    Thanks. Any loyalty?
    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.