2020 BMW M4 Lease Deals and Prices

2456

Comments

  • Ed85Ed85 33131Member Posts: 3
    Hello, one question MF, RV (36/10k) and incentives for M4 Coupe 2019 and 2020 in Miami 33131?
    Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,930
    Ed85 said:

    Hello, one question MF, RV (36/10k) and incentives for M4 Coupe 2019 and 2020 in Miami 33131?
    Thanks!!

    2020 - .00128 and 60%; $1750 lease credit

    Please post 2019 M4 questions, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52723/bmw/m4/2019-bmw-m4-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GlassjawnoideGlassjawnoide Member Posts: 11
    Can I please get Residual and MF on a 2020 BMW M4 coupe @ 36 mo. and 10k & 12k mi/yr for the zip code 78216. Also any incentives/rebates & bmw loyalty.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,636

    Can I please get Residual and MF on a 2020 BMW M4 coupe @ 36 mo. and 10k & 12k mi/yr for the zip code 78216. Also any incentives/rebates & bmw loyalty.

    .00128 MF and 59% residual
    $1750 lease credit
    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GlassjawnoideGlassjawnoide Member Posts: 11
    kyfdx said:

    Can I please get Residual and MF on a 2020 BMW M4 coupe @ 36 mo. and 10k & 12k mi/yr for the zip code 78216. Also any incentives/rebates & bmw loyalty.

    .00128 MF and 59% residual
    $1750 lease credit
    $1500 loyalty
    Thank you and is the 10k same residual?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,636

    kyfdx said:

    Can I please get Residual and MF on a 2020 BMW M4 coupe @ 36 mo. and 10k & 12k mi/yr for the zip code 78216. Also any incentives/rebates & bmw loyalty.

    .00128 MF and 59% residual
    $1750 lease credit
    $1500 loyalty
    Thank you and is the 10k same residual?
    60% residual for 36/10

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AlanssmithAlanssmith Member Posts: 4
    Can I please get MF and RV for 2020 M4 competition @ 36/10? Zip code 92677, as well as incentives, loyalty, and rebates?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,636

    Can I please get MF and RV for 2020 M4 competition @ 36/10? Zip code 92677, as well as incentives, loyalty, and rebates?

    .00128 MF and 60% residual
    $1750 lease credit
    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jay2JJay2J Member Posts: 2
    Can I please have residual, money factor and available incentives for a 2020 M4 for a 36 month, 12k mile lease. Zip code 27607.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,930
    Jay2J said:

    Can I please have residual, money factor and available incentives for a 2020 M4 for a 36 month, 12k mile lease. Zip code 27607.

    .00128 and 59%
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mossman1120mossman1120 Member Posts: 5
    Can I please get the December numbers on a 2020 M4 Coupe with 10K and 36 months in 94402. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,930

    Can I please get the December numbers on a 2020 M4 Coupe with 10K and 36 months in 94402. Thanks

    December programs don't start until Tuesday.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mossman1120mossman1120 Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    Can I please get the December numbers on a 2020 M4 Coupe with 10K and 36 months in 94402. Thanks

    December programs don't start until Tuesday.
    So noted. I will keep my fingers crossed for some love from BMWFS. Thanks.

  • drozj14drozj14 Member Posts: 73
    Could I get incentives, mf, loyalty, residual on an m4 in zipcode 77043 and 33137

    Thank you.
  • drozj14drozj14 Member Posts: 73
    drozj14 said:

    Could I get incentives, mf, loyalty, residual on an m4 in zipcode 77043 and 33137

    Thank you.

    2020
  • AlexFPAlexFP 64111Member Posts: 1
    Can I please have the December 2019 MF and Residual for 2020 M4 coupe (non-competition), 36M/15k, Zip 64111
  • slickz47slickz47 Member Posts: 6
    Looking for December lease numbers and incentives for 2020 Bmw M4 coupe 36/10k chicago/midwest
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,636
    drozj14 said:

    drozj14 said:

    Could I get incentives, mf, loyalty, residual on an m4 in zipcode 77043 and 33137

    Thank you.

    2020
    What term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,636
    AlexFP said:

    Can I please have the December 2019 MF and Residual for 2020 M4 coupe (non-competition), 36M/15k, Zip 64111

    .00128 MF and 57% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,636
    slickz47 said:

    Looking for December lease numbers and incentives for 2020 Bmw M4 coupe 36/10k chicago/midwest

    .00128 MF and 60% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mfed777mfed777 Member Posts: 1
    Looking for the lease numbers and incentives for 2020 BMW M4 coupe 36/12 zip 34232 Florida.
  • drozj14drozj14 Member Posts: 73
    kyfdx said:

    drozj14 said:

    drozj14 said:

    Could I get incentives, mf, loyalty, residual on an m4 in zipcode 77043 and 33137

    Thank you.

    2020
    What term and mileage allowance?
    3 years 10k
    2 years 12k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,636
    mfed777 said:

    Looking for the lease numbers and incentives for 2020 BMW M4 coupe 36/12 zip 34232 Florida.

    .00128 MF and 59% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,636
    drozj14 said:

    kyfdx said:

    drozj14 said:

    drozj14 said:

    Could I get incentives, mf, loyalty, residual on an m4 in zipcode 77043 and 33137

    Thank you.

    2020
    What term and mileage allowance?
    3 years 10k
    2 years 12k
    .00128 MF
    60%/65% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fallacyfallacy Member Posts: 14
    Can I get lease numbers for a 2020 BMW M4 coupe 36/10k with zip code 95014? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,636
    fallacy said:

    Can I get lease numbers for a 2020 BMW M4 coupe 36/10k with zip code 95014? Thanks!


    .00128 MF and 60% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • koljan26koljan26 Member Posts: 41
    edited December 2019
    Can you please provide the lease numbers for 2020 M4 based on 36/12, zip code 54913.
    Lease and loyalty credits info as well please.
    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,930
    koljan26 said:

    Can you please provide the lease numbers for 2020 M4 based on 36/12, zip code 54913.
    Lease and loyalty credits info as well please.
    Thank you.

    .00128 and 59%
    $1750 lease credit
    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JcocoJcoco ColoradoMember Posts: 3
    Hello could I please get lease numbers and incentives on a 2019 m4 36/10 zip code is 80921. Thanks and happy new year!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,636
    Jcoco said:

    Hello could I please get lease numbers and incentives on a 2019 m4 36/10 zip code is 80921. Thanks and happy new year!

    Please re-post in the 2019 model discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52723/bmw/m4/2019-bmw-m4-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fallacyfallacy Member Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    fallacy said:

    Can I get lease numbers for a 2020 BMW M4 coupe 36/10k with zip code 95014? Thanks!


    .00128 MF and 60% residual
    $1750 lease credit
    Do these values still hold for January? I couldn't line up a lease deal before the year's end. Thanks!
  • LKBJRLKBJR Member Posts: 5
    Hello: Can I please have January MF and residual for 2020 M4 convertible 3 years, 15k miles (zip code 11747)? Also, do the $1750 lease credit and $1500 loyalty remain in effect? Thanks,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,636
    fallacy said:

    kyfdx said:

    fallacy said:

    Can I get lease numbers for a 2020 BMW M4 coupe 36/10k with zip code 95014? Thanks!


    .00128 MF and 60% residual
    $1750 lease credit
    Do these values still hold for January? I couldn't line up a lease deal before the year's end. Thanks!
    $3500 lease credit, this month

    All else is the same

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,636
    LKBJR said:

    Hello: Can I please have January MF and residual for 2020 M4 convertible 3 years, 15k miles (zip code 11747)? Also, do the $1750 lease credit and $1500 loyalty remain in effect? Thanks,

    .00128 MF and 57% residual
    $1750 lease credit
    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BabymoBabymo Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2020
    May I have a January 330i MF and residual? Zip code 91748 Thank you very much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,636
    kyfdx said:

    fallacy said:

    kyfdx said:

    fallacy said:

    Can I get lease numbers for a 2020 BMW M4 coupe 36/10k with zip code 95014? Thanks!


    .00128 MF and 60% residual
    $1750 lease credit
    Do these values still hold for January? I couldn't line up a lease deal before the year's end. Thanks!
    $3500 lease credit, this month

    All else is the same
    Correction: .00137 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,636
    kyfdx said:

    LKBJR said:

    Hello: Can I please have January MF and residual for 2020 M4 convertible 3 years, 15k miles (zip code 11747)? Also, do the $1750 lease credit and $1500 loyalty remain in effect? Thanks,

    .00128 MF and 57% residual
    $1750 lease credit
    $1500 loyalty
    Correction: .00137 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,636
    Babymo said:

    May I have a January 330i MF and residual? Zip code 91748 Thank you very much!

    Please re-post in the 3-Series discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/55022/bmw/3-series/2020-bmw-3-series-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Alpha_DeltaAlpha_Delta Member Posts: 10
    Hi what is the MF, Residuals and Rebates/Loyalty for 2020 M4 CS 36/10.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,636

    Hi what is the MF, Residuals and Rebates/Loyalty for 2020 M4 CS 36/10.

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Alpha_DeltaAlpha_Delta Member Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:

    Hi what is the MF, Residuals and Rebates/Loyalty for 2020 M4 CS 36/10.

    What is your location?
    60646
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,636

    kyfdx said:

    Hi what is the MF, Residuals and Rebates/Loyalty for 2020 M4 CS 36/10.

    What is your location?
    60646
    .00137 MF and 60% residual
    $1750 lease credit
    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tbonephileEdmundtbonephileEdmund Member Posts: 31
    Could I get MF and residual for 2020 M4 36/12 01776 please. Any incentives or conquest?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,930

    Could I get MF and residual for 2020 M4 36/12 01776 please. Any incentives or conquest?

    .00137 and 59%
    $1750 lease credit
    No conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • d305305d305305 Member Posts: 6
    Hi, I am in south florida area. Miami to be exact. I am looking to lease an M4, C43 or a 2019 Corvette. Can someone here please guide me what would be the best bang for the buck. I know I am on the BMW M4 forum so can someoone please tell me the residual, mf, incentives, and what discount % should it be fighting for. The term of the lease would be anything around 36 months and 10k miles a year or less. Any comments would help. Thank you in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,930
    d305305 said:

    Hi, I am in south florida area. Miami to be exact. I am looking to lease an M4, C43 or a 2019 Corvette. Can someone here please guide me what would be the best bang for the buck. I know I am on the BMW M4 forum so can someoone please tell me the residual, mf, incentives, and what discount % should it be fighting for. The term of the lease would be anything around 36 months and 10k miles a year or less. Any comments would help. Thank you in advance.

    We don't have the specific numbers for South Florida; just NE Florida (Jacksonville area). So, the incentives could be different.

    .00137 and 60%
    $1750 lease credit

    No help with pricing.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • d305305d305305 Member Posts: 6
    Thank you Michaell
  • alexwalex1alexwalex1 Member Posts: 33
    Can I have MF, residual, incentives on 2020 M4, Heritage edition? Zip 06033. 36m/10k a year.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,636

    Can I have MF, residual, incentives on 2020 M4, Heritage edition? Zip 06033. 36m/10k a year.

    .00142 MF and 60% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mattm2mattm2 Member Posts: 16
    Do you have the Feb MF and residual for the Competition M4 for 36/10 and 36/12, 90094?

    Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.