Forums Feedback and Suggestions

12346»

Comments

• SujiChaoSujiChao WashingtonMember Posts: 12
    Hi, I am relatively new here, and I found it is not easy to find deals in certain area, for example Honda leasing deals in Seattle area. If we have this kind of search/section division it will help a lot so people can get a basic picture of deals without having to contact dealership.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H EdmundsAdministrator Posts: 11,114
    SujiChao said:

Hi, I am relatively new here, and I found it is not easy to find deals in certain area, for example Honda leasing deals in Seattle area. If we have this kind of search/section division it will help a lot so people can get a basic picture of deals without having to contact dealership.

Hi there, and welcome! We aren't able to break out threads in the forums by region + Make + Model, because we'd end up with too many threads, and our moderators wouldn't be able to efficiently manage the questions. However, our main site does offer this feature, so that you can peruse current lease offers in your area. If you see one that's appealing, you can bring the details back here to forums and ask if it sounds reasonable: https://www.edmunds.com/lease-deals/

Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews