Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Forums Feedback and Suggestions

12346»

Comments

• SujiChaoSujiChao Member Posts: 14
    Hi, I am relatively new here, and I found it is not easy to find deals in certain area, for example Honda leasing deals in Seattle area. If we have this kind of search/section division it will help a lot so people can get a basic picture of deals without having to contact dealership.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,142
    SujiChao said:

Hi, I am relatively new here, and I found it is not easy to find deals in certain area, for example Honda leasing deals in Seattle area. If we have this kind of search/section division it will help a lot so people can get a basic picture of deals without having to contact dealership.

Hi there, and welcome! We aren't able to break out threads in the forums by region + Make + Model, because we'd end up with too many threads, and our moderators wouldn't be able to efficiently manage the questions. However, our main site does offer this feature, so that you can peruse current lease offers in your area. If you see one that's appealing, you can bring the details back here to forums and ask if it sounds reasonable: https://www.edmunds.com/lease-deals/

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,863
    I keep getting the following when either trying to get to My Bookmarks or the CCBA discussion:

I'm in Chrome on a Mac.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

It is working on Safari. Weird.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

qbrozen said:

I don't know why you're getting that message, and I hate to blame the user, but we're not seeing anyone else with this issue.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Kirstie_H said:

qbrozen said:

I don't know why you're getting that message, and I hate to blame the user, but we're not seeing anyone else with this issue.
    It has since magically resolved itself. I used on Safari for a few days and then went back to Chrome and it was working again.

• ab348ab348 Member Posts: 18,979
    Reviving this discussion with a question regarding the search function. Until recently (not sure when it changed) clicking on the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of a discussion page brought up a search box that let you do a search just within that discussion. This was useful in a number of ways by allowing you to search for issues or items related to the area under discussion, or to find past posts made either by you or others on a topic.

As an example, over in the Mystery Car Pix discussion, it is not unusual for pictures to get reposted that originally appeared some time ago and it used to be easy to search for a city or model name to find the original entry. Now unfortunately, search has changed and it seems to return results for the entire forum. There is a new "filters" sidebar but I have not been able to get it to work in a useful way as it does not seem to pick up the name of either the user or the discussion to which you'd like to limit the search.

Is there any insight that would make the search useful again?

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6

• guitarzanguitarzan Member Posts: 873
    I am in Firefox. If I follow the e-mail notify, or the notify from the forum, to a recent comment above, I get:

Comment Not Found
    The page you were looking for could not be found.

I have to search the forum to find this thread. My notifies, at least for this thread, are broken.

Notify:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/comment/6300835#Comment_6300835

Current actual url as I am in the thread:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/56332/general/x/forums-feedback-and-suggestions

• ab348ab348 Member Posts: 18,979
    guitarzan said:

I am in Firefox. If I follow the e-mail notify, or the notify from the forum, to a recent comment above, I get:

Comment Not Found
    The page you were looking for could not be found.

I have to search the forum to find this thread. My notifies, at least for this thread, are broken.

Notify:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/comment/6300835#Comment_6300835

Current actual url as I am in the thread:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/56332/general/x/forums-feedback-and-suggestions

There is an error in the formatting of the Notify link you posted that should take you to the comment but instead returns a "not found" error. It is missing a forward slash after the first occurrence of "6300835".

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6

Thanks for letting us know - we'll report to Vanilla!

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR