Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 VW Arteon Lease Deals and Prices

mdtonymdtony MAPosts: 6
edited September 10 in Volkswagen
Hello, is it possible to get lease residuals and MF for VW Arteon SE AWD , SE FWD Rline, SEL Premium AWD Rline for 01970? Please advise if there is dealer cash. Thank you

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    mdtony said:

    Hello, is it possible to get lease residuals and MF for VW Arteon SE AWD , SE FWD Rline, SEL Premium AWD Rline for 01970? Please advise if there is dealer cash. Thank you

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaPosts: 711
    36 mo and 48 mo, 10k miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    mdtony said:

    Hello, is it possible to get lease residuals and MF for VW Arteon SE AWD , SE FWD Rline, SEL Premium AWD Rline for 01970? Please advise if there is dealer cash. Thank you

    tonyg2016 said:

    36 mo and 48 mo, 10k miles

    36/10 - .00005 and 48%
    48/10 - .00055 and 41%

    $400 lease cash on SE trims only

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • spratmanspratman Posts: 25
    Hi,

    Looking for the MF and residual for 2019 Arteon SEL with 4Motion 36/10K miles for zip 37064 along with any cash deals or incentives. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    spratman said:

    Hi,

    Looking for the MF and residual for 2019 Arteon SEL with 4Motion 36/10K miles for zip 37064 along with any cash deals or incentives. Thank you!

    .00005 and 48%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello,

    Can I get residual and MF and any incentives for zip code 20148 for a SEL premium 4-motion R-Line for 36 months 12K / 15K?

    Thanks,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,860

    Hello,

    Can I get residual and MF and any incentives for zip code 20148 for a SEL premium 4-motion R-Line for 36 months 12K / 15K?

    Thanks,

    36/15
    .00001 MF and 44% residual
    $1200 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CGH1988CGH1988 Posts: 22
    I would like to get the mf and residuals for SEL Premium R Line and SEL R Line 36/15 and 24/15. Zip code 33433. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    CGH1988 said:

    I would like to get the mf and residuals for SEL Premium R Line and SEL R Line 36/15 and 24/15. Zip code 33433. Thanks

    .00001 and 51% / 44%
    $2250 incentives

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dntspeed3dntspeed3 Posts: 3
    Hello -

    Requesting MF and Residual for SEL Premium R-Line AWD for 36/10 and 36/12 for 43065.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,860
    dntspeed3 said:

    Hello -

    Requesting MF and Residual for SEL Premium R-Line AWD for 36/10 and 36/12 for 43065.

    36/12
    .00001 MF and 46% residual
    $2250 dealer lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MTGMTG Posts: 29
    Can I please have MF/RV and incentives for SEL Premium AWD-36/12 in 98012

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    MTG said:

    Can I please have MF/RV and incentives for SEL Premium AWD-36/12 in 98012

    .00001 and 46%
    $2250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BrotherJasperBrotherJasper North CarolinaPosts: 7
    edited August 24
    Could I have the MF and RV and Incentives for the SE AWD

    36/12
    Zip: 28210
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216

    Could I have the MF and RV and Incentives for the SE AWD

    36/12
    Zip: 28210

    .00001 and 46%
    $2625 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • z2050z2050 Posts: 1
    edited August 26
    Can i please get residual and MF and any incentives for zip code 60181 for a SEL R-Line 4-motion for 36 months and 24 months at 12k miles
  • z2050 said:

    Can i please get residual and MF and any incentives for zip code 60181 for a SEL R-Line 4-motion for 36 months and 24 months at 12k miles

    36 mo - 46% residual
    24 mo - 53%

    0.00001 MF and $2250 incentive
    Edmunds Moderator
  • lhjn2001lhjn2001 Posts: 16
    Hi

    I'm looking for SE, SEL FWD in 92806 for 36M/12K or 15K.
    Can I get the MF,RV?

    Thank you
  • lhjn2001lhjn2001 Posts: 16
    lhjn2001 said:

    Hi

    I'm looking for SE, SEL FWD in 92806 for 36M/12K or 15K.
    Can I get the MF,RV?

    Thank you

    How about 39Months 12K? which one is better?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    lhjn2001 said:

    lhjn2001 said:

    Hi

    I'm looking for SE, SEL FWD in 92806 for 36M/12K or 15K.
    Can I get the MF,RV?

    Thank you

    How about 39Months 12K? which one is better?
    .00001 and 43% (36/15) or 41% (39/15)

    Incentives
    $3000 SE
    $2650 SEL

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Viper584Viper584 Posts: 15
    edited September 13
    These are very cool. What trim level has the best leasing numbers in your opinion? Would it be SEL since it's the middle trim level? I'd like MF and RV for the SEL and SEL R-Line please, both with AWD. Zip 07726. 36 months, 15k. Please list any incentives.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    Viper584 said:

    These are very cool. What trim level has the best leasing numbers in your opinion? Would it be SEL since it's the middle trim level? I'd like MF and RV for the SEL and SEL R-Line please, both with AWD. Zip 07726. 36 months, 15k. Please list any incentives.

    .00001 and 43%
    $3650 incentives

    All SEL derivatives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.