Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

MF and Residual

Sk8terGirlSk8terGirl Centennial, COPosts: 4
edited June 23 in Jaguar

Can you please tell me the MF and residual for a 2019 Jaguar F-Pace, Prestige, V6, 3.0L -- zip code 80112?

Thank you.

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,103

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• DrFlashDrFlash Houston, TXPosts: 18

Hey guys, can I please have the MF and RV along with any incentives for the Jaguar F-Pace R-Sport AND Prestige, for 36/12 in 77030 (Houston, TX)?

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,810

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Sk8terGirlSk8terGirl Centennial, COPosts: 4
    I'm looking for the MF and RV on a 2019 Jaguar, F-Pace, Prestige, 30t -- zip code 80112. 10k miles/year, both 36 and 39mo lease terms.
    Also, are there any lease incentives/rebates available?
    Thank you!!

I'm looking for the MF and RV on a 2019 Jaguar, F-Pace, Prestige, 30t -- zip code 80112. 10k miles/year, both 36 and 39mo lease terms.
    Also, are there any lease incentives/rebates available?
    Thank you!!

.00001 MF and 49% residual
    .00012 MF and 47% residual

$3375 dealer lease cash

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks so much for this info! Are you able to tell me where I can find the $3,375 dealer lease cash to present to the dealer?

Thanks so much for this info! Are you able to tell me where I can find the $3,375 dealer lease cash to present to the dealer?

You can't. It is a Jaguar-to-dealer incentive. Use your knowledge of it to negotiate an aggressive sale price.

Edmunds Moderator

One more question...if I lease a vehicle from a dealership out of state, do I need to physically sign paperwork at that dealership (what they are telling me), or can I use docusign, or have them FedEx the paperwork to me, and I can have it notarized and sent back?
    Thank you!

One more question...if I lease a vehicle from a dealership out of state, do I need to physically sign paperwork at that dealership (what they are telling me), or can I use docusign, or have them FedEx the paperwork to me, and I can have it notarized and sent back?
    Thank you!

I don't know the legal rules, but if a dealership insists on your presence, then you'll have to do that, or shop elsewhere.

Edmunds Moderator