Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Customer Service: The good, the bad and the ugly!

Comments

• tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    I don’t have a story other than the traditional mundane poor service...

Actually, the title topic is broad enough to include GOOD stories as well! Does anyone have a tale to relate that demonstrates exemplary "above and beyond the call of duty" customer service? Is that kind of service the norm or are bad and ugly more common?

tidester, host
  • jmonroejmonroe Member Posts: 8,989
    ...Does anyone have a tale to relate that demonstrates exemplary "above and beyond the call of duty" customer service?

This ought to be a good. Let's see what our guys will do with this. I know there has to be at least 6 of em.

jmonroe

'15 Genesis V8 with Ultimate Package and '18 Legacy Limited 6 cyl

• ventureventure Member Posts: 2,849
    I called our local Firestone store on a Wednesday to make an appointment to have 4 new tires installed on Saturday. They were happy to make me an appointment at 10am on Saturday.

I arrived about 10 minutes till 10, parked the car and went inside. The attendant filled out the paper work. I handed him the keys and asked how long it would be. He said it would be about 45 minutes.

I walked to the nearby Target store and to Circuit City to look around and pass some time.

An hour later I walked back to Firestone. My car was parked in the same spot and the old tires were still on it.

I figured they must have run into problems with someones car so I walked to a nearby restaurant and had breakfast. After about a half hour I went back to Firestone and the car was still in the same spot with the same old ratty tires on it.

I went inside and the service manager said "We were just getting ready to bring it in". My reply was "Give me my keys".

2020 Ascent Limited, 2024 Subaru Legacy Sport

• benzoservceguybenzoservceguy Member Posts: 60
    You know what they say dont you?

If your happy you'll tell 1 or 2 people

If you unhappy or had poor service you'll tell 100 people, write a novel, take out a 30 sec TV spot, rent a billboard... Well you all get the idea.

What's with us nowadays? Are we not happy unless we're complaining?

Uh, um, yeah I want my food hot, my beer cold and I want it delivered to my table in 5 mins ... Those other people here in the restaurant don't matter & I don't care because I AM THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON HERE. And if I don't get my way, I'm gonna complain, make a scene, make a stink and get my meal for FREEEEE!!
    Are we not happy unless we're complaining?

That does seem to be the case. Perhaps we can convince someone who is unhappy about not having anything to complain about to jump in and complain about great service! ;)

I can't believe I said that!

tidester, host
  • tamarastertamaraster Member Posts: 107
    It wasn't a diesel. It was a 2003. 5W-20 sounds about right, though I really can't remember. What was funny was that they didn't believe that type of oil actually existed until I brought it in for them.
  • tamarastertamaraster Member Posts: 107
    Part of what I hated about the Passat was that it needed premium gas, strange oil, windshield wiper replacement blades that were not sold in ordinary stores, etc. I guess the truth is that the car was kind of out of my price range - obviously if I were rich, I would have just taken it to the dealer and not cared that it was like $50 just to get fresh blades for the windshield, and other $50 for an oil change.

I'm really glad to be out of the car. Leasing was a mistake, but given what a mistake the car was, I was happy to get out of it after three years.
  • user777user777 Member Posts: 3,341
    my wife had a mitzubishi (sp?) hatchback 4SPD M. battery died and i replaced it. after doing so, i couldn't get it to idle without dying. i drove it on the highway and when comming up the ramp or applying the brake, it would stumble and die.

i called a firestone shop i had used before and told the guy on the phone i had an idling problem and asked if i could bring the car in.

the guy said "you know the engine in that thing has got fuel injection right?".

i say "right".

he says: "did you just change the battery?"

i say "yes".

he says: "go out to the parking lot, turn the key, let it idle for 15 minutes but don't touch the accelerator... you're all set... it needs to re-learn the proper idle parameters".

i say "ok sure, i'll try that thanks very much".

he says "no problem...if that doesn't work, bring it in anytime".

for subsequent repairs, i brought my car there.
    An hour later I walked back to Firestone. My car was parked in the same spot and the old tires were still on it.

I figured they must have run into problems with someones car so I walked to a nearby restaurant and had breakfast. After about a half hour I went back to Firestone and the car was still in the same spot with the same old ratty tires on it.

The title of your story is "Never gave then a chance... " but from the above I'd say you gave them 2. I would have done the same thing. I guess guys like you and I don't subscribe to the three strikes and you're out policy. The league we play in, two is enough when it comes to these things.

jmonroe

• jipsterjipster Member Posts: 6,244
    I had the good fortune of taking one of my earlier vehicles to one of the "large chain" transmission shops. It was only a week or two before Christmas and my transmission started slipping badly. Well, I may have gotten an early Christmas present as the owner said it was only a rotted out hose, if I recall correctly($68).

The thing that I remember is when I spoke to him on the phone he said he didn't take credit cards or checks.... only cash. I thought that quite odd. Well, I go in to pay the guy and retrieve my car. I walk up to the guys desk and am somewhat alarmed to see a large Louisville Slugger baseball bat in the corner. It was taped up pretty good... may have even had some pine tar on it. I didn't get the impression this guy was a baseball player either.

Maybe, he had been passed one bad check to many, had problems with prowlers, or just wanted to send out a "Don't mess with me... I'll mess you up" message. Luckily for me I had no further problems with my transmission.
    2020 Honda Accord EX-L, 2011 Hyundai Veracruz, 2010 Mercury Milan Premiere, 2007 Kia Optima
    of course any major repair... probably best to pay by CC, so that if you have to dispute the repair being done correctly you can - leveraging the CC company. at least that's what i've been told.

anyone ever have to go to the trouble to stick a maint. repair shop because their work was bad, and they had to have it redone somewhere else?
  • british_roverbritish_rover Member Posts: 8,502
    I kept a big chrome one inch thick, about 18 inch long ratchet extention on my desk by my old shop. I never weighed it but I guess it weighed close to 10 lbs. It looked mean and nasty as it was an ancient tool and had lots of nicks, scratches and gouges in it.

I am sure it looked like I beat someone with it every other week and it kept the riff raff from causing trouble.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,142

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• ventureventure Member Posts: 2,849
    "...but from the above I'd say you gave them 2"

Yeah, I guess you're right. I did give them two shots at it.

I wouldn't have minded so much if I didn't have an appointment.....I mean what's the point?

Another Tire shop was happy to receive the 400 clams, and they did all 4 tires in about 15 minutes. That's great service!

(That should have been "Never gave theM a chance" - typo) :blush:

2020 Ascent Limited, 2024 Subaru Legacy Sport

• mitzijmitzij Member Posts: 613
    Last week, a lady came in with her Impala (airbag light on)
    I called with an update (needs module, done tomorrow, keep the loaner).
    She actually asked 'Is that covered under my warranty?'

Um, yeah. I think so...on your '06 car with 800 miles on it. You're golden on the warranty! ;)
    I did give them two shots at it.

But they didn't know that. From their perspective you dropped your car off, came back and then drove off. That looks like one shot. That is not to say that one shot was inadequate! :)

tidester, host
    "Vacuum cleaner discussion"

Ahhhh...thanks kirstie. jmonroe didn't believe, but I knew you'd come thru for me.

I may have to mark out tidesters name on that t-shirt he sent me a few days ago(unsolicited), i.e "Tidester is My Favorite Edmunds Host", and write in yours. ;)
    2020 Honda Accord EX-L, 2011 Hyundai Veracruz, 2010 Mercury Milan Premiere, 2007 Kia Optima
  • astegmanastegman Member Posts: 171
    Actually, the title topic is broad enough to include GOOD stories as well! Does anyone have a tale to relate that demonstrates exemplary "above and beyond the call of duty" customer service?

Here's one: when I was getting married (ages ago, 1994), I found my "dream" wedding dress. As with just about all wedding dresses, it needed altering. However, I couldn't seem to fit properly into any of the dresses in stock no matter what size I chose. Seeing my frustration, the saleslady said she'd call the designer to see if he could help. Turned out that this guy was a young, up and coming designer, and really wanted to get his designs "out there." He invited me to come to his studio (in NYC's garment district)and he custom-made the same dress for me, at no extra cost. I was between sizes, so no amount of normal alterations would have really worked. But thanks to that saleslady, I got a custom fit! I was very grateful - she could have easily tried to sell me a dress that really didn't fit right. It was a longshot for her to call the designer but it paid off.
    she could have easily tried to sell me a dress that really didn't fit right.

I think that happens a lot with cars too!

tidester, host
  • nortsr1nortsr1 Member Posts: 1,060
    I never had a car salesman call the design studio to make a car for me, but yes, I have had car salesmen try to sell me a car that I din't want.(more than once)
  • nortsr1nortsr1 Member Posts: 1,060
    What kind of car (from a design studio) would I special order. Now that's a good separate topic.
    Interesting idea. I tried something like that a few years ago but it didn't go anywhere. If you folks think it might have legs a second time around let us know and we'll set it up!

tidester, host
    maybe it'll have legs..maybe it won't. but who knows unless you set it up :

I think it will have VERY SHORT legs again.

jmonroe

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,142
    There used to be (and perhaps still is) a similar discussion on the Auto News board.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• budman3budman3 Member Posts: 187
    Actually I have 2 short stories. ;)
    The subwoofer in my Suzuki GV went bad and the dealer ordered one. Well, after 2 weeks I called and they forgot. When it did come in, they told me to make an appointment. My daughter dropped it off and they told her to pick it up later so she got a ride home. It was barely a 5 minute job. What's the purpose of making an appointment? It would have been easier to drop it off in the morning. Sometimes getting to and from the service department is the hardest part.
    There was a TSB on rear brakes squealing so again we dropped it off. I had some nice locking lug nuts and took them off and replaced them with the old ones before the mechanic might do any damage to them. Good thing I went to put back on the nice lug nuts because the mechanic torqued the one side properly but must have had his girlfriend hand tighten the other side. :mad:
    Doesn't anyone care anymore?
  • extech2extech2 Member Posts: 120
    "Doesn't anyone care anymore?"
    That's right. New car dealers' current labor rate is between $ 55 and $ 85 an hour, depending on the make of car and the part of the country where you live. "Techs" - at least some of them, are paid a buck or two over the minimum wage, and quite a few doesn't care or doesn't know better. In my last year of working on cars, in 1999, my gross income was less than in 1982, and I mean gross income without even considering inflation. In our part of Southern California there are ads for a $ 85 timing belt change on "most cars", and quite often the car is left parked in the same spot all day long where you parked it in the morning. They take your money, gambling that the original timing belt will last longer than the 30-day warranty you get at such places. Dealerships are forced to compete with the hacks, and the result is they hire teenagers or fresh immigrants who had the $ 500 investment to get some hand tools. Nothing against immigrants, I am one myself, but I came at a time when we had higher standards at the workplace.
  • isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    Sour Grapes!

Yes, there are hacks and crooked shops.

There are also places that hire substandard help.

And there are techs who get sloppy and careless.

But, these places are the exception. Most dealers and independants care about what they do.

A good mechanic/technician can also make a decent living.

Granted, you are in So. California. I'm from there too and much of what you say is true. It is a snake pit!
    But, these places are the exception.

Then here's your opportunity to share a good customer service story! :)

tidester, host
  • roundtriproundtrip Member Posts: 105
    At Wal-Mart, I bought the lifetime tire rotation deal for '01 my Chevy Lumina (as I travel a little over 600 miles/week.) Out of the 6-7 times I used it, 3 times they put the hub cap over the stem. Twice they broke the stem, and I had to take it back to be replaced. Each time they did it right, the next time they would mess it up. I had to tell them to remember to not put the hub over the tire stem. Come on, now! Is it really that difficult of a job.

Also, they not once turned off the change oil light.

I know these are not major screw-ups, but it is so aggravating. Our store didn't seem to have much of an employee turnover, so I can't blame it on that.

The Lumina has been sold now, and I expect to use the dealer for my '06 Civic LX. No more Wally World.

I just hope my high expectations for my dealer are not dashed to oblivion.
    Well,

I wouldn't expect much from Wal Mart!
  • imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,122
    After reading those problems,
    what did you do in your spare time as a manager, grin....? Sounds like a full time job.

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

Man that reminds me a lot of my old shop. The owner would not spend the money to hire qualified people and was always hiring these complete losers from the local bible college down the street.

Just getting them trained in basic procedures was a challenge and then making them listen to you was a challenge as well. Less then 10% of the people he hired ended up being any good.

This one time a guy he had just hired probably a week or so before was driving his personal car through the shop after close of business.

Now this was an older shop so we had a full basement and pits along with some lifts. He was driving through the center bay that had a pit and a sicssor lift. With a little experience you can drive through a pit without a guide and be ok. We could all do that because we had done it enough times but this guy was brand new and did not know how.

Instead of waiting for someone to guide him through the shop he started to pull through and was not paying attention. The assistant manager started yelling at him to stop but it was too late. He drove his car right into the pit.

It took me over two hours of working with the lift, various jack stands, floor jacks, tranny jacks and 4x4s to get the car extracted from the pit.

Even after that the guy was not fired. The owner would not let me fire him even after screw up after screw up. We were finaly able to make him quit after a few months.
    Years ago, I managed the service department of the largest Sears store on the west coast.

We did a LOT of work in those days. Back then, we installed rebuilt engines, transmissions, air conditioning, and just about everything else. I had over 40 bays and something like 50 people working for me. It wasn't uncommon for us to knock out fifteen brake jobs and install over 100 batteries. On a busy Saturday, I would have a dozen tire busters working their butts off all day.

Of course we would screw things up once in awhile.

We had split rims (rememnber those?)blow apart. Luckilly the ring missed my guys head and imbedded itself in a wall.

One night an elderly XKE came in for a battery and we installed it backwards. I couldn't blame my installer, how would an 18 year old possibly know that British cars built before 1965 used a positive ground system?

Funny, it started and drove away. Next day I got a call from the Jaguar dealer...I think I signed a check for 1400.00 at that time to fix the damage.

All and all, we turned out a trememdous amount of work with minimal problems, but I can honestly say, I have literally seen it all!
    Ahhh old vehicles and young inexperienced techs...

This is a wal-mart story that was relayed to me by one of my customers at my old shop.

He took in his early 1960s dodge pickup to have some tires put on it. Why he took it to Wal-mart I don't know as he never really told me but he always was a cheap SOB so there was probably some 25 dollar tire special or something on.

Anyway on those old dodge trucks you have both left and right hand threads on the wheel studs. This was to help prevent lug nuts from backing themselves off.

Well the people at wal-mart obviously did not know this as they broke off not one, not two but three studs with the impact gun.

You would think after the first one snapped off they would have thought something was up and the second one would have really given them pause.
    Hmm, let me think. A good story? We all like to complain. It makes us feel better.
    I had a recall on my Saturn and had to drive 2 hours to Vegas to getrdun. They fixed both taillights in a timely manor and were very nice. Wait! I already replaced 1 taillight at the cost of $125. Well that was before the recall and it was a second request, not the primary. WTF! It's alot longer uglier story than that but they never paid up. :lemon:
    Another Saturn dealer in Vegas worked on the trans of the same Saturn while it was under extended warranty. 2 weeks later the front axle came apart. Oh, that happens all the time. Cost me $100 for the deductible and had to go pick it up. Sometimes you get tired of fighting city hall and just give up on the manufacturer. :lemon:
    Bought our Honda over a year ago and haven't had the oppurtunity to bring it in for anything. :D
    Sorry tidester, that's the best I can do. :shades:
  • extech2extech2 Member Posts: 120
    "Well the people at wal-mart obviously did not know this as they broke off not one, not two but three studs with the impact gun."
    When I went to Honda factory training a young kid was assigned to install a camshaft and rocker assembly in a cylinder head. He did it all and as he was using a torque wrench on the 8 mm bolts in the head, he broke every single one. Trouble was, the service manual showed the torque in inch-pound and he used a torque wrench calibrated in foot-pounds. This could happen to anyone, but most of us would stop after the first broken bolt - this dude just kept snapping them off, one after the other.
    Thats when you just want to smack someone with a spanner.
    the service manual showed the torque in inch-pound and he used a torque wrench calibrated in foot-pounds

Details, details! Who has time to mess with 'em?? ;)

tidester, host
    A "spanner"???

Wow, you really are British, aren't you?

A bloody spanner!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725
    I just can't get that Dire Straits song out of my head, now..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

good thing the spec wasn't in Nm (Newton meters) then huh? perhaps they should have had the spec in both in-lb and ft-lb with one in parenthesis.
    Nah I am from Texas actually but I have been watching too much Top Gear lately.

Also I sell a lot of vehicles to either british citizens living in the US and I spend so much time talking to them that a lot of times I end up picking up the slang and sometimes even the accent.

Just for example our territory includes part of New York and so I have sold a fair number of cars to people that live in New York but I have sold my cars to people from Scotland.
  • kapbotkapbot Member Posts: 113
    I went to said establishment for an oil change for my 2WD Dodge Dakota. They insisted that I change the fluid in my front differential due to the quality of the oil sample they extracted from it.

Fast forward a few years, and a different 2WD Dodge Dakota. I went to an independent shop for an advertised oil change special. They told me that they preferred appointments, but they could fit me in anyway. I said no problem, lets make an appointment, and I'll come back when it's convenient for you. No, that wont be nessesary, but in the future, make an appointment. O.K., so after waiting about 45 minutes, nobody has done anything in the shop. My truck is right were I left it, and I've read all the old magazines laying around. I asked how much longer they'd be and the response was that they couldn't just squeeze me in without an appointment, but they should be able to get to it soon. Again, I offered to make an appointment for some other time, but they said no, they can get to me very shortly. Finally, after about an hour & a half, the job is done. When I go to pay, I am reminded again to make an appointment for an oil & filter change. Their ad didn't make any mention of appointments, and there was not a single vehicle in any bay the entire time I was there.

Say what you want about Saturn automobiles, but my mother has a '94 SL1 that she bought from Olathe Saturn and their service has always been first rate. They have never tried to sell her anything she didn't need, and have gone beyond the call of duty to take care of her concerns.
    Why did you title your post, "Grease Monkey"... when there is no mention of a grease monkey?

I had a bad and good customer service experience with a grease monkey a few years back. I take my Olds Cutlass Supreme into the local Firestone for a tire rotation. Well, after I get home I notice one of my hubcaps missing and two or the remaining three are not seated properly. I call Firestone and tell the manager I believe the service tech, or grease monkey, didn't secure my hubcaps properly when doing my tire rotation. He takes responsibility and says to bring in a receipt for another hubcap and he will reimburse me. I go to the Hubcap King and get a used hubcap, take it to the dealer, and I am reimbursed in cold hard cash.

Looking back it probably would have been nice for the manager to offer to give me a free oil change to compensate me for my time and trouble in getting a new hubcap. But, at the time I was happy just to be reimbursed without being given a bunch of b.s.
    kapbot, sounds like your mother did well with Saturn.
    Mine was a 2000 LS2. I was second owner. Fortunately the first owner bought an extended warranty. You wouldn't think it would be needed when you're paying for a car that cost over $25k new.
    Between the 2 of us we had a stack of repair orders that probably killed a few trees. The day I bought it, the check engine light came on. Good thing I knew the 1st owner. Cost him over $800 in repairs that weren't covered by warranty, mostly electrical.
    Part of that was something in the trans that set off a fault code and that's when a couple weeks later the front axle came apart.
    Another time was an antifreeze leak. I looked into it and said it was a water pump. I have to drive 2 hours to the nearest saturn dealer. When I picked the car up, they replaced the intake gasket. It's common, they say. Well, I drive home and the water pump lets go. Now it's just out of warranty by a few hundred miles and they give me a hard time. They did take care of it and detailed the car, oil change etc.
    All this happens to a car with less than 60k miles. :lemon:
    When I finally try to sell the car, I don't get one phone call. Turns out the 1st year of the L series was quite the :lemon:
    I ended up trading the car in and the day I drive to San Diego, the A/C clutch goes bad. I still hate that car.
    "compensate me for my time and trouble in getting a new hubcap."

jipster, you said it!

I brought 3 of my vehicles to the local Big O tire dealer and even gave them a $10 tip to make sure I had the same tech and all my cars were well cared for, no door dings, greasy handles, etc.
    All went well except for the Mustang when they beat out the center hubcaps with a rubber mallet. I guess the good part is they didn't use a 5# sledge. Either way they were all ruined. They say, just come back and we'll give you new ones. I should have called after the first time they didn't have them.
    Here's the best part. The Mustang had a vibration so they re-balanced the tires. Guess what? Dented everyone of the new hubcaps. :confuse:
  • stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,382
    is a change of oil change quik lubes stores.

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

Grease Monkey is a catchy name for a quik lube store. I suppose in a case like this the techs really don't care to be called "grease monkey".

We have a local quik oil change chain called, "Hippo". Don't have the foggiest as to why...maybe the hippo is the owners favorite zoo animal. :)
  • junglegeorgejunglegeorge Member Posts: 129
    Normally I don’t do my laundry in public, but after spending 3 hours and 22 minuets on the phone with Chevy customer service today , I need to share this experience: In early March I decided to purchase a 2007 Tahoe LTZ, I had received a GM credit card “Top Off” offer worth an additional $1200 towards the purchase. My dealer could not find an acceptable Tahoe prior to the expiration of this first quarter offer, so I special ordered a LTZ exactly how I wanted it (LOADED) knowing that I would forfeit the $1200 top off offer. I read on this forum that several readers had received a customer loyalty coupon worth $1500. In April I called GM/Chevy marketing and inquired if I was qualified for this offer since I had purchased 13 new Chevy trucks over the past 30 years. After being transferred to Eric, Manager of the Chevy marketing department, I was told that if I had a GM credit card, I was not eligible for the loyalty coupon. (so far I can accept this as part of life) However Eric goes on, voluntary, to give me his direct line and tells me to call him directly prior to the purchase, he indicates that GM has several trial offers that may be available soon, including a $1500 Gas card. My LTZ is delayed due to parts curtailment, however I finally get a build date followed by a delivery date of July 6. I call Eric as instructed, he states that he will do something to keep me whole, he tells me that the new promotions are due to be released any day, or he will arrange for a On-star credit or some additional “Dealer Cash”. My LTZ arrives at the dealer on July 2nd , I call Eric, he states he is working on something, reassures me that he will keep me whole, and instructs me to go ahead and purchase the LTZ and that he will contact me in a couple of days after the holiday. I took delivery of the LTZ - Huge mistake!! To date I have left 47 voice mail messages for Eric, the owner, finance manager, and salesman of the dealership have left numerous messages, all unanswered. I have called several staff members of the marketing department, they have e-mailed Eric and left messages on his desk, 6 weeks not a single response. I have called Chevy customer service to escalate the issue on 3 separate occasions, each time they document my call, and promise a return call within 24 hours. I have not received a single call back !!! It’s no longer about the money, I have given up on that, I just want some one to explain to me how this idiot still has a management position with Chevy. So today I called customer service and demanded to speak to a manager, after an hour or so I was finally transferred to Jeff, a customer service manager. After pleading my case, he explained and I quote “ I am as high as you, a consumer, can go”. “You can not talk to anyone above me, and I cannot help you” I have called Eric, he will not take your call, and you can not talk to anyone above him either”. “You did sign a contract didn’t you?” “I can transfer you to your dealer if you would like, but other than that I can not help you” Next I tried to open a case for the DOD/AFM issue, Chevy would not open a case, stating I only had 3005 miles on the LTZ, they would not acknowledge if there was a customer concern regarding the issue, and kept referring me back to my dealer. 3 hours and 22 minuets on the phone, and no help what so ever, this manager, Eric, will not take any calls regarding my case. No one will take accountability for Eric’s lack of customer service skills, or the DOD/AFM issue. I find this level of customer service appalling!! For what its worth, I am writing a letter to GM corporate. If anyone have a contact higher up the food chain in Chevy, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you. This is my last GM product!!!
  • mikefm58mikefm58 Member Posts: 2,882
    With examples like this, there's no wonder why GM isn't doing so well. I'm sure with the price of gas, a loaded gas guzzling SUV like the Tahoe LTZ is about as popular Bush & Brownie in New Orleans. Eric strung you along long enough for you to buy it.
This discussion has been closed.