2020 Chevrolet Traverse Lease Deals and Prices

2456716

Comments

  • JSim2020JSim2020 Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2019
    Please provide the MF/RV for 2020 1LS, cloth int., in zip code 08053 36/10k FWD & AWD
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    JSim2020 said:

    Please provide the MF/RV for 2020 1LS, cloth int., in zip code 08053 36/10k FWD & AWD
    Thank you!

    .00161 MF and 62% residual
    $750 customer incentive

    Either Drive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rezilientrezilient Member Posts: 4
    2020 Chevrolet Traverse LT Cloth with
    - Convenience and Driver Confidence Package
    - Driver Confidence II Package
    - 8 Seat Configuration

    *What is the best Money Factor on a 24 and 36 month lease?*

    *What is the residual value on a 24 and 36 month lease?*

    15k miles
    A+ credit (740+)

    I also have Lease Pull Ahead certificate and GM Friends discount.

    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,625
    rezilient said:

    2020 Chevrolet Traverse LT Cloth with
    - Convenience and Driver Confidence Package
    - Driver Confidence II Package
    - 8 Seat Configuration

    *What is the best Money Factor on a 24 and 36 month lease?*

    *What is the residual value on a 24 and 36 month lease?*

    15k miles
    A+ credit (740+)

    I also have Lease Pull Ahead certificate and GM Friends discount.

    Thanks.

    FWD or AWD?
    ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rezilientrezilient Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    rezilient said:

    2020 Chevrolet Traverse LT Cloth with
    - Convenience and Driver Confidence Package
    - Driver Confidence II Package
    - 8 Seat Configuration

    *What is the best Money Factor on a 24 and 36 month lease?*

    *What is the residual value on a 24 and 36 month lease?*

    15k miles
    A+ credit (740+)

    I also have Lease Pull Ahead certificate and GM Friends discount.

    Thanks.

    FWD or AWD?
    ZIP code?
    Sorry, it's 30075.
    FWD is good

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    rezilient said:

    Michaell said:

    rezilient said:

    2020 Chevrolet Traverse LT Cloth with
    - Convenience and Driver Confidence Package
    - Driver Confidence II Package
    - 8 Seat Configuration

    *What is the best Money Factor on a 24 and 36 month lease?*

    *What is the residual value on a 24 and 36 month lease?*

    15k miles
    A+ credit (740+)

    I also have Lease Pull Ahead certificate and GM Friends discount.

    Thanks.

    FWD or AWD?
    ZIP code?
    Sorry, it's 30075.
    FWD is good

    24/15: .00195 MF and 68% residual
    36/15: .00141 MF and 58% residual

    $750 customer incentive

    FWD or AWD

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ChictocallieChictocallie Member Posts: 1
    Looking for mf/residual and any incentives on 20 traverse 3lt leather fwd/awd and 36/10 in 60402. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651

    Looking for mf/residual and any incentives on 20 traverse 3lt leather fwd/awd and 36/10 in 60402. Thanks!

    .00126 MF and 60% residual
    $750 customer incentive

    Either model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SandmanSandman NJMember Posts: 2
    Looking for MF and Residual and incentives on 2020 Traverse 1LT with driver confidence package II. 10/36 in 07041. (First time posting. Are your figures meant to be the numbers to strive for from the dealer?)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,625
    Sandman said:

    Looking for MF and Residual and incentives on 2020 Traverse 1LT with driver confidence package II. 10/36 in 07041. (First time posting. Are your figures meant to be the numbers to strive for from the dealer?)

    FWD or AWD?

    Yes, these are the numbers you'll want to insist upon.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SandmanSandman NJMember Posts: 2
    AWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,625
    Sandman said:

    Looking for MF and Residual and incentives on 2020 Traverse 1LT with driver confidence package II. 10/36 in 07041. (First time posting. Are your figures meant to be the numbers to strive for from the dealer?)

    Sandman said:

    AWD

    .00141 and 61%
    $750 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • KSW2000KSW2000 OhioMember Posts: 10
    Hi, could I please have the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2020 Traverse RS and LT Leather on a 3yr / 15k miles per year lease in both the AWD and FWD versions. Zipcode is 43064.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    KSW2000 said:

    Hi, could I please have the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2020 Traverse RS and LT Leather on a 3yr / 15k miles per year lease in both the AWD and FWD versions. Zipcode is 43064.

    3LT: .00126 MF and 57% residual
    RS: .00081 MF and 55% residual

    $750 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • erockjm1erockjm1 Member Posts: 1
    2020 1LT FWD, zip 34239, 39/10k, does GMS matter?
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,625
    erockjm1 said:

    2020 1LT FWD, zip 34239, 39/10k, does GMS matter?
    Thank you!

    .00141 and 57%
    $750 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drorockdrorock Member Posts: 13
    Money factor and RV on a 2020 Chevy traverse RS FWD zip 90045 36/10000
    Any incentives? thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    drorock said:

    Money factor and RV on a 2020 Chevy traverse RS FWD zip 90045 36/10000
    Any incentives? thanks!

    .00081 MF and 58% residual
    $750 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BigKevNYBigKevNY Member Posts: 3
    2020 LT AWD MF/RV 36 mo 12k zip 11530. thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    BigKevNY said:

    2020 LT AWD MF/RV 36 mo 12k zip 11530. thanks!

    1LT?

    .00141 MF and 60% residual
    $750 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ChevyZLoverChevyZLover Member Posts: 14
    Hello, looking for the current MF, RV, incentive details on an AWD 1LT cloth for 36/m 10k miles/yr. Current GM financial leasee so should have $1k for that this month I believe... not sure on other incentives. Zip is 01602. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,625

    Hello, looking for the current MF, RV, incentive details on an AWD 1LT cloth for 36/m 10k miles/yr. Current GM financial leasee so should have $1k for that this month I believe... not sure on other incentives. Zip is 01602. Thanks!

    .00141 and 61%
    $750 customer incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ChevyZLoverChevyZLover Member Posts: 14
    Michaell said:

    Hello, looking for the current MF, RV, incentive details on an AWD 1LT cloth for 36/m 10k miles/yr. Current GM financial leasee so should have $1k for that this month I believe... not sure on other incentives. Zip is 01602. Thanks!

    .00141 and 61%
    $750 customer incentives
    Hi, thanks for the info. Just have a follow up question, is the "customer incentive" the standard manufacturer's incentive for the month? Which can be combined with other incentives such as Lease Loyalty?
    Thanks again.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651

    Michaell said:

    Hello, looking for the current MF, RV, incentive details on an AWD 1LT cloth for 36/m 10k miles/yr. Current GM financial leasee so should have $1k for that this month I believe... not sure on other incentives. Zip is 01602. Thanks!

    .00141 and 61%
    $750 customer incentives
    Hi, thanks for the info. Just have a follow up question, is the "customer incentive" the standard manufacturer's incentive for the month? Which can be combined with other incentives such as Lease Loyalty?
    Thanks again.
    It is a GM-to-customer rebate. Yes, it should stack with lease loyalty or other lease incentives.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nomad05nomad05 Member Posts: 8
    Hello, could you provide the MF/RV and incentives for a 2020 Traverse LT FWD & AWD?

    Zip is 61615, for terms 36/10K & 12K. Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    nomad05 said:

    Hello, could you provide the MF/RV and incentives for a 2020 Traverse LT FWD & AWD?

    Zip is 61615, for terms 36/10K & 12K. Thanks in advance!

    1LT (cloth) or 3LT (leather)?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tywebb1973tywebb1973 Member Posts: 108
    edited October 2019
    MF/RV on a 2020 Premier, RS and 3LT................ 3 years, 12K per year. Zip Code is 08053.

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651

    MF/RV on a 2020 Premier, RS and 3LT................ 3 years, 12K per year. Zip Code is 08053.

    Thanks.

    3LT: .00126 MF and 59% residual
    RS: .00081 MF and 57% residual
    PR: .00121 MF and 55% residual

    $750 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Gbrl25Gbrl25 Dallas,TXMember Posts: 16
    Hi,
    Got an offer from a dealer. Want to know numbers for a 2020 Traverse FWD LT1, 36/12 for Zip code 75056.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    Gbrl25 said:

    Hi,
    Got an offer from a dealer. Want to know numbers for a 2020 Traverse FWD LT1, 36/12 for Zip code 75056.

    Thanks!

    .00141 MF and 60% residual
    $750 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MartyCardenasMartyCardenas 80910Member Posts: 4
    May I please get the MF, RV, and incentives (if any) for a 2020 Traverse AWD, 1LT-Cloth, 1LT-leather, and Premier, 36/15k lease. In zip code 80910. Thank you in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651

    May I please get the MF, RV, and incentives (if any) for a 2020 Traverse AWD, 1LT-Cloth, 1LT-leather, and Premier, 36/15k lease. In zip code 80910. Thank you in advance.

    1LT: .00141 MF and 58% residual
    3LT: .00126 MF and 57% residual
    Prem: .00121 MF and 53% residual

    $750 customer incentive on all

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ijaz429ijaz429 Member Posts: 8
    hi there,
    can i have mf/res and any rebates/incentives on 2020 lt leather awd with 15k miles/year in 08003. whichever term has the most advantageous program would be great.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    ijaz429 said:

    hi there,
    can i have mf/res and any rebates/incentives on 2020 lt leather awd with 15k miles/year in 08003. whichever term has the most advantageous program would be great.

    36/15
    .00126 MF and 57% residual
    $2750 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Andrew PriceAndrew Price Member Posts: 30
    Can I get mf rv and incentives for 85383
    premier fwd 36/10, 24/10
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,625

    Can I get mf rv and incentives for 85383
    premier fwd 36/10, 24/10

    24/10 - .00089 and 63%
    36/10 - .00121 and 56%
    $750 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • djs2203djs2203 Pittsburgh, PAMember Posts: 14
    edited November 2019
    2020 Traverse 2LT 36m/10k Zip 15120
    2020 traverse 2LT 48m/10k same zip
    Any incentives Dec 2019? Payments with $5k down?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    djs2203 said:

    2020 Traverse 2LT 36m/10k Zip 15120
    2020 traverse 2LT 48m/10k same zip
    Any incentives Dec 2019? Payments with $5k down?

    Our numbers are only good for November

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Millsy11Millsy11 Member Posts: 3
    I am looking for MF/RV for a 2020LT AWD along with incentives.
    36/12 or 39/12
    01960
  • John_SmithJohn_Smith Member Posts: 31
    Can I get mf rv and incentives for 98053
    premier AWD 36/10
  • joel282joel282 NYMember Posts: 20
    edited November 2019
    Hello can I please get the November numbers for the 2020 traverse AWD. 36/12 & 36/15. Unless 39 is a supported term. LS and LT. 11763
  • WesrayewayWesrayeway Member Posts: 12
    For the absolute best V6 3rd row w/ leather deal out there in 92009. I have a current gm lease and Subaru lease. I’m an executive member at Costco. Is traverse the answer and which setup will get me the most savings? MF, RV and incentive please, too.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,625
    Millsy11 said:

    I am looking for MF/RV for a 2020LT AWD along with incentives.
    36/12 or 39/12
    01960

    Cloth or leather?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,625

    Can I get mf rv and incentives for 98053
    premier AWD 36/10

    .00121 and 56%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,625
    joel282 said:

    Hello can I please get the November numbers for the 2020 traverse AWD. 36/12 & 36/15. Unless 39 is a supported term. LS and LT. 11763

    LT - cloth or leather?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,625

    For the absolute best V6 3rd row w/ leather deal out there in 92009. I have a current gm lease and Subaru lease. I’m an executive member at Costco. Is traverse the answer and which setup will get me the most savings? MF, RV and incentive please, too.

    Lease term and miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Millsy11Millsy11 Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    Millsy11 said:

    I am looking for MF/RV for a 2020LT AWD along with incentives.
    36/12 or 39/12
    01960

    Cloth or leather?
    Leather
    Michaell said:

    Millsy11 said:

    I am looking for MF/RV for a 2020LT AWD along with incentives.
    36/12 or 39/12
    01960

    Cloth or leather?
    Michaell said:

    Millsy11 said:

    I am looking for MF/RV for a 2020LT AWD along with incentives.
    36/12 or 39/12
    01960

    Cloth or leather?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    Millsy11 said:

    Michaell said:

    Millsy11 said:

    I am looking for MF/RV for a 2020LT AWD along with incentives.
    36/12 or 39/12
    01960

    Cloth or leather?
    Leather
    Michaell said:

    Millsy11 said:

    I am looking for MF/RV for a 2020LT AWD along with incentives.
    36/12 or 39/12
    01960

    Cloth or leather?
    Michaell said:

    Millsy11 said:

    I am looking for MF/RV for a 2020LT AWD along with incentives.
    36/12 or 39/12
    01960

    Cloth or leather?
    .00126 MF
    59%/56% residual for 36/39 mo
    $750 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • joel282joel282 NYMember Posts: 20
    Michaell said:

    joel282 said:

    Hello can I please get the November numbers for the 2020 traverse AWD. 36/12 & 36/15. Unless 39 is a supported term. LS and LT. 11763

    LT - cloth or leather?
    Both?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    joel282 said:

    Michaell said:

    joel282 said:

    Hello can I please get the November numbers for the 2020 traverse AWD. 36/12 & 36/15. Unless 39 is a supported term. LS and LT. 11763

    LT - cloth or leather?
    Both?
    36/15
    LS: .00161 MF and 59% residual
    1LT: .00141 MF and 58% residual
    3LT: .00126 MF and 57% residual

    $2750 customer incentive on all

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.