Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2020 Chevrolet Equinox Lease Deals and Prices

13468913

Comments

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095

    May I please get the numbers for
    2020 EQUINOX FWD LT 1.5L
    24/12k
    24/10k
    36/12k
    zip code : 32757

    Thank you Kindly.

    Any incentives?

    24/12 - .00058 and 69%
    36/12 - .00065 and 62%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    DisneyFactorDisneyFactor Member Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

    May I please get the numbers for
    2020 EQUINOX FWD LT 1.5L
    24/12k
    24/10k
    36/12k
    zip code : 32757

    Thank you Kindly.

    Any incentives?

    24/12 - .00058 and 69%
    36/12 - .00065 and 62%
    No incentives
    Thank you, is hard to find a dealership that will do this. Im inexperience, but I'll keep searching hopefully one will agree. Thank you again

  • Options
    dustincodustinco Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2020
    Looking for MF and Residual on 2020 2.0T Premier AWD for 36/15 - 80022.

    Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    dustinco said:

    Looking for MF and Residual on 2020 2.0T Premier AWD for 36/15 - 80022.

    Thank you

    .00067 and 61%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    sjmsjm Member Posts: 13
    need MF,RV and incentives for 2020 2.0L AWD LT and Premier in zip code 07960
    Thanks!
  • Options
    sjmsjm Member Posts: 13
    Sorry - forgot to add 24Mo/15Kmiles
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    sjm said:

    need MF,RV and incentives for 2020 2.0L AWD LT and Premier in zip code 07960
    Thanks!

    sjm said:

    Sorry - forgot to add 24Mo/15Kmiles

    LT 2.0 - .00065 and 68%
    Prem 2.0 - .00060 and 69%
    $600 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    rygy80rygy80 Member Posts: 4
    Hi. Looking for MF/RV and incentives for 2020 AWD LT and LS for 24/10k and 36/10k in 02170. Thanks so much.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    rygy80 said:

    Hi. Looking for MF/RV and incentives for 2020 AWD LT and LS for 24/10k and 36/10k in 02170. Thanks so much.

    For the LT, which engine?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    rygy80rygy80 Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    rygy80 said:

    Hi. Looking for MF/RV and incentives for 2020 AWD LT and LS for 24/10k and 36/10k in 02170. Thanks so much.

    For the LT, which engine?
    Actually, after further review, just LS quote is fine.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    rygy80 said:

    Michaell said:

    rygy80 said:

    Hi. Looking for MF/RV and incentives for 2020 AWD LT and LS for 24/10k and 36/10k in 02170. Thanks so much.

    For the LT, which engine?
    Actually, after further review, just LS quote is fine.
    .00076 and 71%
    .00075 and 64%
    $600 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kodie3466kodie3466 Member Posts: 3
    Can I get the RV and MF for the 2020 equinox LS 1.5 L engine 36/10 .. thanks again zip 07764
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    kodie3466 said:

    Can I get the RV and MF for the 2020 equinox LS 1.5 L engine 36/10 .. thanks again zip 07764

    .00075 MF and 64% residual

    $600 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kodie3466kodie3466 Member Posts: 3
    Will the MV go down if I have credit over 800 ?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    kodie3466 said:

    Will the MV go down if I have credit over 800 ?

    No, the rate we quote is for top tier credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    seahawks111seahawks111 Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2020
    Hi. Looking for MF/RV and incentives for 2020 AWD LT 1.5L and 2L for 24/12k and 36/12k in 98005. Thanks so much.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399

    Hi. Looking for MF/RV and incentives for 2020 AWD LT 1.5L and 2L for 24/12k and 36/12k in 98005. Thanks so much.

    1.5
    .00058 MF and 69% residual
    .00065 MF and 62% residual

    2.0
    .00065 MF and 69% residual
    .00068 MF and 62% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Gzyanks9oGzyanks9o Member Posts: 1
    Can you please let me know what the MF and RV are on a 2020 equinox 2.0 LT AWD 36/12 and 36/15 in 10579 and if there are any incentives? Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    Gzyanks9o said:

    Can you please let me know what the MF and RV are on a 2020 equinox 2.0 LT AWD 36/12 and 36/15 in 10579 and if there are any incentives? Thank you!

    36/15
    .00068 MF and 60% residual
    $600 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    SamsLeaseSamsLease Member Posts: 25
    2020 Equinox FWD LS

    MF, RV, and incentives for 45305

    Yes, we entered a new month all deals are moot bring on all the requests again (or will be on the 3rd).
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    SamsLease said:

    2020 Equinox FWD LS

    MF, RV, and incentives for 45305

    Yes, we entered a new month all deals are moot bring on all the requests again (or will be on the 3rd).

    New programs start 3 March; the February numbers are valid through close of business Monday.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    AlbifelixAlbifelix Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

    2020 Equinox LS 2wd 24/15
    2020 Equinox Midnight 2wd 24/15
    Zip: 90620

    Do you also have incentive info? I qualify for educator discount, have a Volt Lease (expiring), non-GM lease. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    Albifelix said:

    Hi,

    2020 Equinox LS 2wd 24/15
    2020 Equinox Midnight 2wd 24/15
    Zip: 90620

    Do you also have incentive info? I qualify for educator discount, have a Volt Lease (expiring), non-GM lease. Thanks in advance!

    Midnight - is that a package? On what trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    SamsLeaseSamsLease Member Posts: 25
    Michaell said:

    SamsLease said:

    2020 Equinox FWD LS

    MF, RV, and incentives for 45305

    Yes, we entered a new month all deals are moot bring on all the requests again (or will be on the 3rd).

    New programs start 3 March; the February numbers are valid through close of business Monday.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    36 /15k
  • Options
    AlbifelixAlbifelix Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    Albifelix said:

    Hi,

    2020 Equinox LS 2wd 24/15
    2020 Equinox Midnight 2wd 24/15
    Zip: 90620

    Do you also have incentive info? I qualify for educator discount, have a Volt Lease (expiring), non-GM lease. Thanks in advance!

    Midnight - is that a package? On what trim?
    I guess it's a package. Now that I read it more closely it says LT Midnight Edition. So, Equinox LS and LT. Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    Albifelix said:

    Michaell said:

    Albifelix said:

    Hi,

    2020 Equinox LS 2wd 24/15
    2020 Equinox Midnight 2wd 24/15
    Zip: 90620

    Do you also have incentive info? I qualify for educator discount, have a Volt Lease (expiring), non-GM lease. Thanks in advance!

    Midnight - is that a package? On what trim?
    I guess it's a package. Now that I read it more closely it says LT Midnight Edition. So, Equinox LS and LT. Thanks!
    LS: .00076 MF and 69% residual
    LT: .00058 MF and 68% residual

    $600 customer incentive

    No info about your other possible incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    MannyHMMannyHM Member Posts: 82
    I had a signed lease order on a 2020 Equinox FWD 1LT MSRP $30,740 for 24 months with 12k miles. I paid the total due at delivery at the lease signing $296.50 . At the time of pick up I was signing all the docs and they said I had to pay DMV of approximately $250 and the bank fee $650. I refused, and asked for a refund. If there was $2,000 in gm points and $1,500 in conquest is this deal such a loser for the dealer that they would refuse to honor the lease order? It was zip 11218 and there wasn't any mention of the $600 customer incentive.
  • Options
    pharmbpharmb Member Posts: 23
    Can I get 36/12k for AWD 2.0 Premier and LT in 68135 for march when available? Thanks.
  • Options
    laceylu826laceylu826 Member Posts: 2
    2020 Equinox FWD LS & LT 1.5L

    MF, RV, and incentives for 14150 24/10 & 36/10
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    MannyHM said:

    I had a signed lease order on a 2020 Equinox FWD 1LT MSRP $30,740 for 24 months with 12k miles. I paid the total due at delivery at the lease signing $296.50 . At the time of pick up I was signing all the docs and they said I had to pay DMV of approximately $250 and the bank fee $650. I refused, and asked for a refund. If there was $2,000 in gm points and $1,500 in conquest is this deal such a loser for the dealer that they would refuse to honor the lease order? It was zip 11218 and there wasn't any mention of the $600 customer incentive.

    Who is ACAR LEASING, LTD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    pharmb said:

    Can I get 36/12k for AWD 2.0 Premier and LT in 68135 for march when available? Thanks.

    2LT: .00068 MF and 62% residual
    2LZ: .00067 MF and 63% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399

    2020 Equinox FWD LS & LT 1.5L

    MF, RV, and incentives for 14150 24/10 & 36/10

    LS
    .00076 MF and 71% residual
    .00075 MF and 64% residual

    LT
    .00058 MF and 70% residual
    .00065 MF and 63% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    earn3812earn3812 Member Posts: 36
    Hi. May I get numbers for 24/10 and 39/10 if available on the ls and lt fwd trim? My zip is 75070. Thanks so much.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    earn3812 said:

    Hi. May I get numbers for 24/10 and 39/10 if available on the ls and lt fwd trim? My zip is 75070. Thanks so much.

    LT - which engine?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    earn3812earn3812 Member Posts: 36
    Michaell said:

    earn3812 said:

    Hi. May I get numbers for 24/10 and 39/10 if available on the ls and lt fwd trim? My zip is 75070. Thanks so much.

    LT - which engine?
    1.5T. Thanks
  • Options
    MannyHMMannyHM Member Posts: 82
    kyfdx said:

    MannyHM said:

    I had a signed lease order on a 2020 Equinox FWD 1LT MSRP $30,740 for 24 months with 12k miles. I paid the total due at delivery at the lease signing $296.50 . At the time of pick up I was signing all the docs and they said I had to pay DMV of approximately $250 and the bank fee $650. I refused, and asked for a refund. If there was $2,000 in gm points and $1,500 in conquest is this deal such a loser for the dealer that they would refuse to honor the lease order? It was zip 11218 and there wasn't any mention of the $600 customer incentive.

    Who is ACAR LEASING, LTD?
    Most of the Chevy leases I have done were through GM Financial but this is what appeared on the lease and insurance docs.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    earn3812 said:

    Michaell said:

    earn3812 said:

    Hi. May I get numbers for 24/10 and 39/10 if available on the ls and lt fwd trim? My zip is 75070. Thanks so much.

    LT - which engine?
    1.5T. Thanks
    LS
    .00076 MF and 71% residual
    .00075 MF and 62% residual

    LT
    .00058 MF and 70% residual
    .00065 MF and 61% residual


    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    MannyHM said:

    kyfdx said:

    MannyHM said:

    I had a signed lease order on a 2020 Equinox FWD 1LT MSRP $30,740 for 24 months with 12k miles. I paid the total due at delivery at the lease signing $296.50 . At the time of pick up I was signing all the docs and they said I had to pay DMV of approximately $250 and the bank fee $650. I refused, and asked for a refund. If there was $2,000 in gm points and $1,500 in conquest is this deal such a loser for the dealer that they would refuse to honor the lease order? It was zip 11218 and there wasn't any mention of the $600 customer incentive.

    Who is ACAR LEASING, LTD?
    Most of the Chevy leases I have done were through GM Financial but this is what appeared on the lease and insurance docs.
    I can't tell if it's a loser for the dealership or not. But, guessing they thought they could get more out of you, or someone screwed up. That looks pretty clear that $296 is the amount Due at Signing.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ETYG252ETYG252 Member Posts: 12
    Hi all can you advise RV and MF for Premier AWD 2.0T, zip code 07632, 36/10?
  • Options
    Bucks19Bucks19 Member Posts: 28
    Hello, can I please have the MF, residual, and any available incentives for the models below? Zip code 44116. Thank you in advance.

    LT AWD 2.0T 36/15 & 39/15
    LT FWD 2.0T 36/15 & 39/15
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    Bucks19 said:

    Hello, can I please have the MF, residual, and any available incentives for the models below? Zip code 44116. Thank you in advance.

    LT AWD 2.0T 36/15 & 39/15
    LT FWD 2.0T 36/15 & 39/15

    .00068 and 60% / 58%
    $600 incentives

    Either drive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    ETYG252 said:

    Hi all can you advise RV and MF for Premier AWD 2.0T, zip code 07632, 36/10?

    .00067 and 64%
    $600 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Shanahere3Shanahere3 Member Posts: 8
    Looking for the March rates for:
    MF/RV and incentives for 2020 Equinox LS FWD 36/10 and 36/12. Zip 33325
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095

    Looking for the March rates for:
    MF/RV and incentives for 2020 Equinox LS FWD 36/10 and 36/12. Zip 33325

    36/12
    .00075 and 63%
    $600 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    hemipower1hemipower1 Member Posts: 20
    2020 equinox ls
    36/10k
    36/12k
    33012
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399

    2020 equinox ls
    36/10k
    36/12k
    33012

    36/12
    .00075 MF and 63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    hemipower1hemipower1 Member Posts: 20
    edited March 2020
    kyfdx said:

    2020 equinox ls
    36/10k
    36/12k
    33012

    36/12
    .00075 MF and 63% residual
    Any incentives? Are the numbers the same for 36/10k?

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095

    kyfdx said:

    2020 equinox ls
    36/10k
    36/12k
    33012

    36/12
    .00075 MF and 63% residual
    Any incentives? Are the numbers the same for 36/10k?

    No incentives

    64% for 36/10

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Jenna93Jenna93 Member Posts: 6
    Can I please have the Residual, MF, and Incentives for a 2020 Equinox LS FWD 36/12 Zip is 02766.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    Jenna93 said:

    Can I please have the Residual, MF, and Incentives for a 2020 Equinox LS FWD 36/12 Zip is 02766.

    .00075 and 63%
    $600 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.