Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2020 Chevrolet Equinox Lease Deals and Prices

1235713

Comments

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041

    Can I get the MF, RV, & incentives for both 2020 Equinox AWD LS & AWD LT? Zip: 15102. Thanks!

    Which engine for the LT?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Trckl_ChrgTrckl_Chrg Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    Can I get the MF, RV, & incentives for both 2020 Equinox AWD LS & AWD LT? Zip: 15102. Thanks!

    Which engine for the LT?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    Guess that helps, huh?!

    36months @10k
    Engine for the LT: 1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041

    Michaell said:

    Can I get the MF, RV, & incentives for both 2020 Equinox AWD LS & AWD LT? Zip: 15102. Thanks!

    Which engine for the LT?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    Guess that helps, huh?!

    36months @10k
    Engine for the LT: 1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A
    LS - .00075 and 64%
    LT - .00065 and 63%

    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Bowtietr83Bowtietr83 Member Posts: 1
    Could i get mf/rv/incentives on a 2020 equinox premier awd 2.0t in 54703? 39/12. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041

    Could i get mf/rv/incentives on a 2020 equinox premier awd 2.0t in 54703? 39/12. Thanks!

    .00067 and 61%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    wuxicyswuxicys Member Posts: 3
    Could I get mf/rv/incentives for a 2020 Equinox LT FWD 1.5T, 24 months with 12k miles per year, at 48085. Thank you so much.
  • Options
    shavanshavan Member Posts: 4
    Could I get MF/RV/incentives on a 2020 equinox FWD LT in 78701? 36/12. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    shavan said:

    Could I get MF/RV/incentives on a 2020 equinox FWD LT in 78701? 36/12. Thanks!

    Which engine?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    wuxicys said:

    Could I get mf/rv/incentives for a 2020 Equinox LT FWD 1.5T, 24 months with 12k miles per year, at 48085. Thank you so much.

    .00053 and 68%
    $250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    shavanshavan Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    shavan said:

    Could I get MF/RV/incentives on a 2020 equinox FWD LT in 78701? 36/12. Thanks!

    Which engine?
    1.5T

    Could you also get me the same info for 39/10?
    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    shavan said:



    Michaell said:

    shavan said:

    Could I get MF/RV/incentives on a 2020 equinox FWD LT in 78701? 36/12. Thanks!

    Which engine?
    1.5T

    Could you also get me the same info for 39/10?
    Thanks
    Why do you need different mileage allowances for the different terms? You plan on driving less if you have a 39 month lease?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    es5653es5653 Member Posts: 39
    es5653 said:
    Could you please provide the current numbers for a 2020 LS FWD 24/10, 36/10 and any available incentives, 51534, Thanks!

    .00071 and 70%
    .00075 and 64%
    No incentives

    Would the 36/12 be 63% or 62% - Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,354
    shavan said:



    Michaell said:

    shavan said:

    Could I get MF/RV/incentives on a 2020 equinox FWD LT in 78701? 36/12. Thanks!

    Which engine?
    1.5T

    Could you also get me the same info for 39/10?
    Thanks
    .00065 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,354
    es5653 said:

    es5653 said:
    Could you please provide the current numbers for a 2020 LS FWD 24/10, 36/10 and any available incentives, 51534, Thanks!

    .00071 and 70%
    .00075 and 64%
    No incentives

    Would the 36/12 be 63% or 62% - Thanks!

    -1% = 63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jdeno148jdeno148 Member Posts: 12
    Can you please provide me with number for an 2020 LS AWD 12/36 and 12/39.
    01854 zip
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    jdeno148 said:

    Can you please provide me with number for an 2020 LS AWD 12/36 and 12/39.
    01854 zip

    .00075 and 63% / 61%
    $600 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    dkang820dkang820 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2020
    Hi, could I get mf/rv/incentives for a 2020 Equinox LT FWD 1.5T, 24 months with 10k miles per year and 36 months for 10k miles per year for 48307.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,354
    dkang820 said:

    Hi, could I get mf/rv/incentives for a 2020 Equinox LT FWD 1.5T, 24 months with 10k miles per year and 36 months for 10k miles per year for 48307.

    .00058 MF and 70% residual
    .00065 MF and 63% residual

    $250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jdibello9jdibello9 Member Posts: 11
    Could I get mf/rv/incentives for a 2020 Equinox LT AWD, 24 months with 10k miles per year, at 13206. Thank you!v
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    jdibello9 said:

    Could I get mf/rv/incentives for a 2020 Equinox LT AWD, 24 months with 10k miles per year, at 13206. Thank you!v

    Which engine?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jdibello9jdibello9 Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    jdibello9 said:

    Could I get mf/rv/incentives for a 2020 Equinox LT AWD, 24 months with 10k miles per year, at 13206. Thank you!v

    Which engine?
    1.5T
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    jdibello9 said:

    Michaell said:

    jdibello9 said:

    Could I get mf/rv/incentives for a 2020 Equinox LT AWD, 24 months with 10k miles per year, at 13206. Thank you!v

    Which engine?
    1.5T
    .00058 and 70%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    vinodk1125vinodk1125 Member Posts: 4
    can I get MF, residual, incentives for equinox 1.5L 24 months 15K miles at 48167 also how much % off can I get on MSRP?

    also for 36 months and 15K miles please
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041

    can I get MF, residual, incentives for equinox 1.5L 24 months 15K miles at 48167 also how much % off can I get on MSRP?

    also for 36 months and 15K miles please

    What trim level?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    joeybagadonutsjoeybagadonuts Member Posts: 17
    Looking for RV and incentives for an LT AWD 1.5 in 11706

    36/12
    36/10
  • Options
    vinodk1125vinodk1125 Member Posts: 4
    LT Trim
    Michaell said:

    can I get MF, residual, incentives for equinox 1.5L 24 months 15K miles at 48167 also how much % off can I get on MSRP?

    also for 36 months and 15K miles please

    What trim level?
  • Options
    vinodk1125vinodk1125 Member Posts: 4
    Repost with added details -
    can I get MF, residual, incentives for equinox LT trim LT w/ conv & conf Front wheel 1.5L 24 months 15K miles at 48167 also how much % off can I get on MSRP?

    also for 36 months and 15K miles please
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,354

    Looking for RV and incentives for an LT AWD 1.5 in 11706

    36/12
    36/10

    36/12
    .00065 MF and 62% residual
    $600 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,354

    Repost with added details -
    can I get MF, residual, incentives for equinox LT trim LT w/ conv & conf Front wheel 1.5L 24 months 15K miles at 48167 also how much % off can I get on MSRP?

    also for 36 months and 15K miles please

    .00058 MF and 68% residual
    .00065 MF and 60% residual

    $250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    vinodk1125vinodk1125 Member Posts: 4
    Thanks
  • Options
    jason3317jason3317 Member Posts: 19
    edited February 2020
    Hi. Please provide MF, residual, incentives for Equinox Premier 2.0T AWD and FWD. 36/15 and 24/15. Thanks!

    EDIT Zip = 21218
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    jason3317 said:

    Hi. Please provide MF, residual, incentives for Equinox Premier 2.0T AWD and FWD. 36/15 and 24/15. Thanks!

    EDIT Zip = 21218

    .00060 and 69%
    .00067 and 61%
    No incentives

    Either drive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    GooteechevGooteechev Member Posts: 101
    2020 FWD 1.5T 97008 24/10 and 36/10K MF, RV, Cash incentive.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041

    2020 FWD 1.5T 97008 24/10 and 36/10K MF, RV, Cash incentive.

    What trim level?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MackinthehatMackinthehat Member Posts: 6
    Can I please get the MF and residual for the Equinox LS AWD and the LT AWD for zip code 46613 on a 36 month / 12 per year? Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,354

    Can I please get the MF and residual for the Equinox LS AWD and the LT AWD for zip code 46613 on a 36 month / 12 per year? Thank you in advance.

    LS: .00075 MF and 63% residual
    LT: .00065 MF and 62% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    GooteechevGooteechev Member Posts: 101
    LS Trim
    Michaell said:

    2020 FWD 1.5T 97008 24/10 and 36/10K MF, RV, Cash incentive.

    What trim level?
    LS
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041

    LS Trim

    Michaell said:

    2020 FWD 1.5T 97008 24/10 and 36/10K MF, RV, Cash incentive.

    What trim level?
    LS
    .00076 and 71%
    .00075 and 64%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    earn3812earn3812 Member Posts: 36
    Hi. May I get numbers for 24/10k and 36/10k on a LT trim FWD 1.5t in 75070? Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    earn3812 said:

    Hi. May I get numbers for 24/10k and 36/10k on a LT trim FWD 1.5t in 75070? Thanks.

    .00058 and 70%
    .00065 and 63%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    budman21budman21 Member Posts: 43
    Could I have mf, residual, and incentives for 2020 AWD LS 1.5 36/10 and 36/12? Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,354
    budman21 said:

    Could I have mf, residual, and incentives for 2020 AWD LS 1.5 36/10 and 36/12? Thanks!

    36/12
    .00075 MF and 63% residual
    $600 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    budman21budman21 Member Posts: 43
    Currently evaluating a 36/10 offer above in 19352 that seems better than should be (adjusting your residual up 1 pt).Applying the typical MSRP reduction, net cap cost is $2000 less than expected. Also are the offers based on dealership zip or buyer zip? I'm in a tri-state area but I've always heard our major markets all overlap each other. Thanks for your assistance bringing some light to these normally dark and deceptive areas!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    budman21 said:

    Currently evaluating a 36/10 offer above in 19352 that seems better than should be (adjusting your residual up 1 pt).Applying the typical MSRP reduction, net cap cost is $2000 less than expected. Also are the offers based on dealership zip or buyer zip? I'm in a tri-state area but I've always heard our major markets all overlap each other. Thanks for your assistance bringing some light to these normally dark and deceptive areas!

    Dealership zip, but I wouldn't expect much difference in the numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    budman21budman21 Member Posts: 43
    Dealership zip is 19301 but it's in my area so shouldn't be any difference in this case. It's the teaser ad so either there's a bonus tag or they're trying to get me in to work on me...Thanks again
  • Options
    NovoEndoNovoEndo Member Posts: 9
    edited February 2020
    May I get numbers for 24/12k , 24/15K and 36/12K , 36/15k on a

    2020 EQUINOX FWD LT with CONVENIENCE AND DRIVER CONFIDENCE PACKAGE ? Zip 60706

    Thanks.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,354
    NovoEndo said:

    May I get numbers for 24/12k , 24/15K and 36/12K , 36/15k on a

    2020 EQUINOX FWD LT with CONVENIENCE AND DRIVER CONFIDENCE PACKAGE ? Zip 60706

    Thanks.

    24/15: .00058 MF and 68% residual
    36/15: .00065 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    NovoEndoNovoEndo Member Posts: 9
    kyfdx said:

    NovoEndo said:

    May I get numbers for 24/12k , 24/15K and 36/12K , 36/15k on a

    2020 EQUINOX FWD LT with CONVENIENCE AND DRIVER CONFIDENCE PACKAGE ? Zip 60706

    Thanks.

    24/15: .00058 MF and 68% residual
    36/15: .00065 MF and 60% residual
    Any Incentives ? I am in the military also.

    Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,354
    NovoEndo said:

    kyfdx said:

    NovoEndo said:

    May I get numbers for 24/12k , 24/15K and 36/12K , 36/15k on a

    2020 EQUINOX FWD LT with CONVENIENCE AND DRIVER CONFIDENCE PACKAGE ? Zip 60706

    Thanks.

    24/15: .00058 MF and 68% residual
    36/15: .00065 MF and 60% residual
    Any Incentives ? I am in the military also.

    Thanks
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    DisneyFactorDisneyFactor Member Posts: 7
    edited February 2020
    May I please get the numbers for
    2020 EQUINOX FWD LT 1.5L
    24/12k
    24/10k
    36/12k
    zip code : 32757

    Thank you Kindly.

    Any incentives?

Sign In or Register to comment.