Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2020 Chevrolet Equinox Lease Deals and Prices

2456713

Comments

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    asult1 said:

    2020 Equinox LS AWD 24/10 zip 14607. RV, MF and incentives please?

    .00071 and 70%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Austin_SP8Austin_SP8 Member Posts: 1
    2020 Equinox LS FWD 24/10 zip 78750. RV, MF and incentives, please?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198

    2020 Equinox LS FWD 24/10 zip 78750. RV, MF and incentives, please?

    .00071 and 70%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    BrommaBromma Member Posts: 4
    Please could I have the RV/MF and incentives for the FWD 1.5 LS and LT on a 24/10 in 33462
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    Bromma said:

    Please could I have the RV/MF and incentives for the FWD 1.5 LS and LT on a 24/10 in 33462

    LS - .00071 and 70%
    LT - .00053 and 69%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    m9j5c_1984m9j5c_1984 Member Posts: 82
    May I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for a 1.5T FWD/AWD Premier for 12k and 15k for 24 and 36 months? Zip 12204. Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518

    May I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for a 1.5T FWD/AWD Premier for 12k and 15k for 24 and 36 months? Zip 12204. Thank you.

    24/15: .00055 MF and 68% residual
    36/15: .00067 MF and 61% residual

    No lease incentives

    Either model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    pharmbpharmb Member Posts: 23
    November MF,RV and incentives for a 2020 Equinox primer and LT AWD 2.0 for 36/12k in 68130. Thanks.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518
    pharmb said:

    November MF,RV and incentives for a 2020 Equinox primer and LT AWD 2.0 for 36/12k in 68130. Thanks.

    LT: .00068 MF and 62% residual
    Premier: .00067 MF and 63% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Salbak1Salbak1 Member Posts: 15
    Hello! Looking for MF/RV/Incentives for the 2020 Equinox L FWD in 28202. 36 month/10k
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518
    Salbak1 said:

    Hello! Looking for MF/RV/Incentives for the 2020 Equinox L FWD in 28202. 36 month/10k

    No lease programs for the L trim

    LS
    .00075 MF and 64% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    muse426muse426 Member Posts: 7
    may I please get the MF for a 2020 Premiere FWD 36/12k zip code 95747. thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    muse426 said:

    may I please get the MF for a 2020 Premiere FWD 36/12k zip code 95747. thank you!

    .00067 and 63%
    $600 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    slingblingslingbling Member Posts: 1
    Looking for MF/RV + incentives on 2020 Premier AWD 2.0T 36/10k zip 43110
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518

    Looking for MF/RV + incentives on 2020 Premier AWD 2.0T 36/10k zip 43110

    .00067 MF and 64% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    club619club619 Member Posts: 122
    Can you share the #'s on 2020 1LT FWD 1.5T 36/12k 48124?

    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518
    club619 said:

    Can you share the #'s on 2020 1LT FWD 1.5T 36/12k 48124?

    Thanks!

    .00065 MF and 62% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    senglert247senglert247 Member Posts: 1
    2020 Equinox LS FWD 24/10 & 24/12- Zip 33326- MF, Residual, Cap Cost and incentives please. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198

    2020 Equinox LS FWD 24/10 & 24/12- Zip 33326- MF, Residual, Cap Cost and incentives please. Thanks!

    24/12
    .00071 and 69%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ADS7ADS7 Member Posts: 19
    edited November 2019
    Hi, can I please have the MF, RV and Incentives for a 2020 Chevy Equinox LT AWD 36/12k for 20147.
  • Options
    JpicksJpicks Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2019
    Can you please provide the MF, RV and Incentives for a 2020 Chevy Equinox Premier AWD 36/12 and 24/10for 60035
    Always appreciate you doing this for us:-)
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518
    ADS7 said:

    Hi, can I please have the MF, RV and Incentives for a 2020 Chevy Equinox LT AWD 36/12k for 20147.

    .00065 MF and 62% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    Jpicks said:

    Can you please provide the MF, RV and Incentives for a 2020 Chevy Equinox Premier AWD 36/12 and 24/10for 60035
    Always appreciate you doing this for us:-)

    Which engine?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    JpicksJpicks Member Posts: 7
    1.5L Turbo
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518
    Jpicks said:

    Can you please provide the MF, RV and Incentives for a 2020 Chevy Equinox Premier AWD 36/12 and 24/10for 60035
    Always appreciate you doing this for us:-)

    Jpicks said:

    1.5L Turbo

    24/10: .00055 MF and 70% residual
    36/12: .00067 MF and 63% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Bryce_The_Vyce1Bryce_The_Vyce1 Member Posts: 9
    2020 equinox LT 1.5T FWD. 39/12 zip 43082: Can I get the mf, rv, and incentives? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518

    2020 equinox LT 1.5T FWD. 39/12 zip 43082: Can I get the mf, rv, and incentives? Thanks in advance!

    .00065 MF and 60% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Joshua SellsJoshua Sells Member Posts: 28
    Hi, what is the Residual/MF for a 2020 Equinox LT 1.5 in 44310 for 24/15? Any incentives?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518

    Hi, what is the Residual/MF for a 2020 Equinox LT 1.5 in 44310 for 24/15? Any incentives?

    .00053 MF and 67% residual
    $600 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    alan_scialan_sci Member Posts: 8
    Can I get the mf, rv and incentives for a 2020 equinox lt awd 36/10k w/ 1.5L in 08817? Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    alan_sci said:

    Can I get the mf, rv and incentives for a 2020 equinox lt awd 36/10k w/ 1.5L in 08817? Thank you

    .00065 and 63%
    $600 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jvletcjvletc Member Posts: 6
    Hi, Mr Moderator. If you could be so kind as to provide leasing info as follows:
    For Zip 07866
    2020 Equinox LT 1.5 Turbo FWD:
    Lease term: 36/10 & 48/10 if available
    RV: for 36/10 & 48/10 if available
    MF: for 36/10 & 48/10 if available
    Lease Cash?
    Loyalty Lease Cash?
    Thanks so much!
  • Options
    club619club619 Member Posts: 122
    kyfdx said:

    club619 said:

    Can you share the #'s on 2020 1LT FWD 1.5T 36/12k 48124?

    Thanks!

    .00065 MF and 62% residual
    No lease incentives
    Just wanted to confirm the residual. Local dealer is showing me this is 61%. I don't think they have the ability to change this, correct?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518
    jvletc said:

    Hi, Mr Moderator. If you could be so kind as to provide leasing info as follows:
    For Zip 07866
    2020 Equinox LT 1.5 Turbo FWD:
    Lease term: 36/10 & 48/10 if available
    RV: for 36/10 & 48/10 if available
    MF: for 36/10 & 48/10 if available
    Lease Cash?
    Loyalty Lease Cash?
    Thanks so much!

    .00065 MF and 63% residual
    .00073 MF and 53% residual

    $600 customer incentive

    No info on loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518
    club619 said:

    kyfdx said:

    club619 said:

    Can you share the #'s on 2020 1LT FWD 1.5T 36/12k 48124?

    Thanks!

    .00065 MF and 62% residual
    No lease incentives
    Just wanted to confirm the residual. Local dealer is showing me this is 61%. I don't think they have the ability to change this, correct?
    I'm still showing 62%

    The dealer can't alter the residual.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jvletcjvletc Member Posts: 6
    Hi kyfdx. Thanks for your prompt reply. I would please request one more scenario for
    2020 Equinox LT 1.5 Turbo FWD:
    MF & RV for 39/10.
    Zip 07866
    Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518
    jvletc said:

    Hi kyfdx. Thanks for your prompt reply. I would please request one more scenario for
    2020 Equinox LT 1.5 Turbo FWD:
    MF & RV for 39/10.
    Zip 07866
    Thanks

    .00065 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    65FIVette65FIVette Member Posts: 14
    2020 Equinox 2LT FWD and 2LZ FWD 36/15 zip 48348 RV, MF and incentives, please?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    65FIVette said:

    2020 Equinox 2LT FWD and 2LZ FWD 36/15 zip 48348 RV, MF and incentives, please?

    2LT - .00068 and 60%
    2FL - .00071 and 61%
    no incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    65FIVette65FIVette Member Posts: 14
    Thanks for the speedy reply. By 2LZ I meant the Premier with the 2.0 not the 2FL. I am deciding between the 2.0 LT and the 2.0 Premier. Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    65FIVette said:

    Thanks for the speedy reply. By 2LZ I meant the Premier with the 2.0 not the 2FL. I am deciding between the 2.0 LT and the 2.0 Premier. Thanks

    Ah, then I didn't give you the right numbers.

    2LT = LT with 2.0T
    2LZ = Premier with 2.0T = .00067 and 61%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    65FIVette65FIVette Member Posts: 14
    Thanks so much, that really helps
  • Options
    mossburghmossburgh Member Posts: 39
    Does anyone ever post what they wound up paying? I would feel so used if I were an Edmond's moderator.
  • Options
    vinlinuxvinlinux Member Posts: 1
    Hi

    Am looking for 2020 Equinox LT 1.5 Turbo AWD
    Zipcode:20164
    first time buyer.
    no costco,
    on work visa,
    credit score 711 from dcu
    Could you give me mf,rv, and if i am eligible for any incentives.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    vinlinux said:

    Hi

    Am looking for 2020 Equinox LT 1.5 Turbo AWD
    Zipcode:20164
    first time buyer.
    no costco,
    on work visa,
    credit score 711 from dcu
    Could you give me mf,rv, and if i am eligible for any incentives.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jvletcjvletc Member Posts: 6
    Hi kyfdx,
    I negotiated a great lease deal on Monday, Nov 25, 4 days before Black Friday.
    Delivery was on Sat, 11/30/19.
    The info provided by moderator was right on. Vehicle was a 2020 Equinox LT 1.5 Turbo FWD.
    Term is 39/10, Residual 61%, MF .00065.
    Tips from a seasoned lessee:
    1.       39-month lease resulted in approximately a $6 a month lower lease rate
    with all other lease values being equal. Although 39 months goes beyond
    the warranty period, you will most likely receive a pull ahead offer 3 months
    before lease end. So, you would have the benefit of the lower lease rate for
    36 months.
    2.       When negotiating a lease, ask the dealer to see the lease calculator sheet.
    Confirm they are using the correct MF rate. The initial sheet presented to me
    listed the MF as .0009 instead of the correct .00065. This results in approximately
    a $13 a month higher lease rate. Interest is not spelled out in the final lease
    contract so this can be disguised elsewhere.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    My initial quote was $359. Final lease is $319, $40 less. No down payment.
    First month’s lease of $319 due at signing.
    Following are the details:
    MSRP $30,740
    Cost from Edmunds $29, 236
    Agreed final price $29,000 ($236 below cost).
    Acquisition fee (Can’t be negotiated) $650
    Doc fee $299 (Dealer will not negotiate this since he charges everyone the same price,
    but you can negotiate it off the agreed price).
    Registration fees $281
    NJ sales tax 6.625% $824
    Incentives (Lease + Loyalty) -$1,100
    Thanks to kyfdx for lease info.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518
    jvletc said:

    Hi kyfdx,
    I negotiated a great lease deal on Monday, Nov 25, 4 days before Black Friday.
    Delivery was on Sat, 11/30/19.
    The info provided by moderator was right on. Vehicle was a 2020 Equinox LT 1.5 Turbo FWD.
    Term is 39/10, Residual 61%, MF .00065.
    Tips from a seasoned lessee:
    1.       39-month lease resulted in approximately a $6 a month lower lease rate
    with all other lease values being equal. Although 39 months goes beyond
    the warranty period, you will most likely receive a pull ahead offer 3 months
    before lease end. So, you would have the benefit of the lower lease rate for
    36 months.
    2.       When negotiating a lease, ask the dealer to see the lease calculator sheet.
    Confirm they are using the correct MF rate. The initial sheet presented to me
    listed the MF as .0009 instead of the correct .00065. This results in approximately
    a $13 a month higher lease rate. Interest is not spelled out in the final lease
    contract so this can be disguised elsewhere.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    My initial quote was $359. Final lease is $319, $40 less. No down payment.
    First month’s lease of $319 due at signing.
    Following are the details:
    MSRP $30,740
    Cost from Edmunds $29, 236
    Agreed final price $29,000 ($236 below cost).
    Acquisition fee (Can’t be negotiated) $650
    Doc fee $299 (Dealer will not negotiate this since he charges everyone the same price,
    but you can negotiate it off the agreed price).
    Registration fees $281
    NJ sales tax 6.625% $824
    Incentives (Lease + Loyalty) -$1,100
    Thanks to kyfdx for lease info.

    Congrats! Thanks for the report

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ReddyReddy Member Posts: 42
    Can I get MF/RV/Incentives for 2020 Equinox Premier for 36/12k for 20152 ? - Thank U
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518
    Reddy said:

    Can I get MF/RV/Incentives for 2020 Equinox Premier for 36/12k for 20152 ? - Thank U

    .00077 MF and 61% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    sunshine8560sunshine8560 Member Posts: 28
    2020 equinox LT AWD 1.5L 36/12 zip 08822. Can I get the mf, rv, and incentives?
Sign In or Register to comment.