Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2020 GMC Acadia Lease Deals and Prices

1235»

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    edited February 14

    Can I please have the residual and money factor for 20 Acadia AWD and FWD Denali 36/12 85212. And an incentives.

    Thank you!

    .00083 MF and 53% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Steveb25Steveb25 Posts: 16
    Can I get MF, incentives, and residual on 2020 Acadia denali? 12k, 36 month, zip 19380.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    Steveb25 said:

    Can I get MF, incentives, and residual on 2020 Acadia denali? 12k, 36 month, zip 19380.

    .00083 and 53%
    $2750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Good afternoon. Could you please provide MF, RV and incentives for Denali and SLT-2 for Zip 43614, v-6, AWD. 36/39 Month 15k and 17k miles per year. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    quickone said:

    Good afternoon. Could you please provide MF, RV and incentives for Denali and SLT-2 for Zip 43614, v-6, AWD. 36/39 Month 15k and 17k miles per year. Thank you!

    SLT
    .00068 MF
    50%/46% residual for 36/39 mo, 15K/yr

    Denali
    .00083 MF
    51%/47% residual

    No lease incentives

    We don't have the 17K/yr residuals.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, can I get the mf and residual for an at4 AWD in 44011? 36/12. Tia
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    mustangz5 said:

    Hello, can I get the mf and residual for an at4 AWD in 44011? 36/12. Tia

    .00068 and 52%
    $3500 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jamesw19Jamesw19 PennsylvaniaPosts: 3
    edited February 18
    Hello, May I get MF and Residual for an Acadia 2020 SLT-1 FWD and AWD 36/10k and 36/12k 18951?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    Jamesw19 said:

    Hello, May I get MF and Residual for an Acadia 2020 SLT-1 FWD and AWD 36/10k and 36/12k 18951?

    36/12
    .00068 and 52%
    $2750 incentives

    Either drive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sjmsjm NJPosts: 5
    MF, RV and lease incentives for FWD/AWD 2020 Acadia SLE 24/12K, 24/15K, 36/12k,36/15K; zip=07960
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    sjm said:

    MF, RV and lease incentives for FWD/AWD 2020 Acadia SLE 24/12K, 24/15K, 36/12k,36/15K; zip=07960
    Thanks!

    24/15 - .00082 and 59%
    36/15 - .00071 and 51%
    $2750 incentives

    Either drive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pbrauer14pbrauer14 Allegany, NYPosts: 2
    Hi.
    2020 at4 or slt
    MF & RV & incentives
    36/15,000. 39/15,000
    Zip 14706

    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    pbrauer14 said:

    Hi.
    2020 at4 or slt
    MF & RV & incentives
    36/15,000. 39/15,000
    Zip 14706

    Thanks.

    SLT - FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, can you send MF, RV and incentives for an 4WD Acadia Denali, zip code 60126? Thanks!
  • Sorry...24 and 36 months. Thanks!
  • 12K/15K miles per year
  • pbrauer14pbrauer14 Allegany, NYPosts: 2
    Michaell said:

    pbrauer14 said:

    Hi.
    2020 at4 or slt
    MF & RV & incentives
    36/15,000. 39/15,000
    Zip 14706

    Thanks.

    SLT - FWD or AWD?
    Sorry AWD
  • Jester1979Jester1979 Buffalo, NYPosts: 20
    MF, RV and incentives for 2020 AWD SLT, 10k, 36m, 14120, thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664

    Hi, can you send MF, RV and incentives for an 4WD Acadia Denali, zip code 60126? Thanks!

    Sorry...24 and 36 months. Thanks!

    12K/15K miles per year

    24/15 - .00097 and 60%
    36/15 - .00083 and 51%
    $2750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    pbrauer14 said:

    Michaell said:

    pbrauer14 said:

    Hi.
    2020 at4 or slt
    MF & RV & incentives
    36/15,000. 39/15,000
    Zip 14706

    Thanks.

    SLT - FWD or AWD?
    Sorry AWD
    .00068 and 50% / 46%

    Incentives
    SLT - $2750
    AT4 - $3050

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664

    MF, RV and incentives for 2020 AWD SLT, 10k, 36m, 14120, thanks.

    .00068 and 53%
    $2750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • FLbuyer9000FLbuyer9000 South FLPosts: 2
    MF, RV and lease incentives for FWD 2020 Acadia Denali 10K 24 or 36 months, zip=33071. Also, please any manufacturer incentives to dealers that we should account for.
    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664

    MF, RV and lease incentives for FWD 2020 Acadia Denali 10K 24 or 36 months, zip=33071. Also, please any manufacturer incentives to dealers that we should account for.
    Thank you.

    .00097 and 62%
    .00083 and 54%
    $2750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • csnyder335icsnyder335i Posts: 46
    edited March 3
    Can I please have the residual and money factor for 20 Acadia AWD and FWD Denali 36/12 85212. And any incentives.

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267

    Can I please have the residual and money factor for 20 Acadia AWD and FWD Denali 36/12 85212. And any incentives.

    Thank you!

    .00083 MF and 53% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Mojo2386Mojo2386 Posts: 3
    Hi could I please get MF and RV for 20 Acadia 1. Sle awd 12k/24 2. Sle awd 12k/36 3. Sle awd 15k/36 4.slt awd 12k/36. ? And any incentives. Much obliged. 48439 zip
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    Mojo2386 said:

    Hi could I please get MF and RV for 20 Acadia 1. Sle awd 12k/24 2. Sle awd 12k/36 3. Sle awd 15k/36 4.slt awd 12k/36. ? And any incentives. Much obliged. 48439 zip

    SLE
    24/12: .00082 MF and 60% residual
    36/12: .00071 MF and 53% residual

    SLT
    .00082 MF and 59% residual
    .00068 MF and 52% residual

    $3000 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JBench1JBench1 NJPosts: 5
    Hi. Can I get the MF, RV and Incentives for the Acadia SLT, AT4 & Denali Models. 36mths/12k and Zip 07035. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    JBench1 said:

    Hi. Can I get the MF, RV and Incentives for the Acadia SLT, AT4 & Denali Models. 36mths/12k and Zip 07035. Thanks.

    SLT: .00068 MF and 52% residual. $2750 customer incentive
    AT4: .00068 MF and 52% residual. $3050
    Denali: .00083 MF and 53% residual. $2750

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cordihauscordihaus ILPosts: 6
    Hi Looking for March incentives, money factor and residual values for 2020 Acadia AT4 and Denali for zip code 60126. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    cordihaus said:

    Hi Looking for March incentives, money factor and residual values for 2020 Acadia AT4 and Denali for zip code 60126. Thanks!

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cordihauscordihaus ILPosts: 6
    kyfdx said:

    cordihaus said:

    Hi Looking for March incentives, money factor and residual values for 2020 Acadia AT4 and Denali for zip code 60126. Thanks!

    What term and mileage allowance?
    Ah yes my bad! 36 months and 30k miles. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    cordihaus said:

    kyfdx said:

    cordihaus said:

    Hi Looking for March incentives, money factor and residual values for 2020 Acadia AT4 and Denali for zip code 60126. Thanks!

    What term and mileage allowance?
    Ah yes my bad! 36 months and 30k miles. Thank you!
    36/10
    AT4
    .00068 MF and 53% residual
    $3250 customer incentive

    Denali
    .00083 MF and 54% residual
    $2750 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could you please provide residual, mf, and incentives on a 2020 AT4 and Denali AWD. 3 year/36k miles Zip Code 78664.
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664

    Could you please provide residual, mf, and incentives on a 2020 AT4 and Denali AWD. 3 year/36k miles Zip Code 78664.
    Thanks!

    AT4 - .00068 and 52%
    Denali - .00083 and 53%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jester1979Jester1979 Buffalo, NYPosts: 20
    MF, RV, incentives for Denali and SLT, AWD, 36/10, 14120, thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267

    MF, RV, incentives for Denali and SLT, AWD, 36/10, 14120, thanks.

    SLT: .00068 MF and 53% residual
    Denali: .00083 MF and 54% residual

    $2750 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, if you would be so kind.. I'm interested leasing another vehicle in addition to the Acadia, the Canyon. I'm coming out of two non-GM leases this month.

    Thanks so much!

    2020 Acadia AT4 AWD
    36/39 months
    10K miles/year
    Residual and Money Factor
    Available Lease/Customer Cash
    20147 Zip Code

    2020 Canyon 4WD All Terrain Crew Short Box
    36/39 months
    10K miles/year
    Residual and Money Factor
    Available Lease/Customer Cash
    20147 Zip Code
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267

    Hello, if you would be so kind.. I'm interested leasing another vehicle in addition to the Acadia, the Canyon. I'm coming out of two non-GM leases this month.

    Thanks so much!

    2020 Acadia AT4 AWD
    36/39 months
    10K miles/year
    Residual and Money Factor
    Available Lease/Customer Cash
    20147 Zip Code

    2020 Canyon 4WD All Terrain Crew Short Box
    36/39 months
    10K miles/year
    Residual and Money Factor
    Available Lease/Customer Cash
    20147 Zip Code

    Acadia
    .00068 MF
    53%/49% residual

    $3050 incentive

    Canyon
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/58493/gmc/canyon/2020-gmc-canyon-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.