Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2020 GMC Acadia Lease Deals and Prices

15791011

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,101
    jennr2z said:

    Hello
    Now looking for lease numbers, MF, residual and incentives, on AWD SLT and AT4, 24/12 and 36/10. Zip 95350
    Thank you!

    SLT
    24/12 - .00063 and 63%
    36/10 - .00051 and 56%
    $2750 incentive

    AT4
    .00063 and 63%
    .00051 and 56%
    $3050 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jennr2zjennr2z Posts: 13
    Thank you! Do you happen to know what June lease numbers/promos are?
  • angdresangdres Posts: 15
    edited May 30
    Hello,
    Looking for numbers and incentives for Acadia SLT and SLE FWD 36/12 and 36/10 78557 and if there’s a better number on a different lease thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,747
    angdres said:

    Hello,
    Looking for numbers and incentives for Acadia SLT and SLE FWD 36/12 and 36/10 78557 and if there’s a better number on a different lease thank you.

    36/12
    SLE: .00048 MF and 55% residual
    SLT: .00051 MF and 55% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,747
    jennr2z said:

    Thank you! Do you happen to know what June lease numbers/promos are?

    No.... new programs start on Tuesday

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jennr2zjennr2z Posts: 13
    Michaell said:

    jennr2z said:

    Hello
    Now looking for lease numbers, MF, residual and incentives, on AWD SLT and AT4, 24/12 and 36/10. Zip 95350
    Thank you!

    SLT
    24/12 - .00063 and 63%
    36/10 - .00051 and 56%
    $2750 incentive

    AT4
    .00063 and 63%
    .00051 and 56%
    $3050 incentive
    Can you tell me if these numbers stayed the same for June? Also is the $1500 lease Conquest still offered and compatible with the lease incentive $ ?
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,747
    jennr2z said:

    Michaell said:

    jennr2z said:

    Hello
    Now looking for lease numbers, MF, residual and incentives, on AWD SLT and AT4, 24/12 and 36/10. Zip 95350
    Thank you!

    SLT
    24/12 - .00063 and 63%
    36/10 - .00051 and 56%
    $2750 incentive

    AT4
    .00063 and 63%
    .00051 and 56%
    $3050 incentive
    Can you tell me if these numbers stayed the same for June? Also is the $1500 lease Conquest still offered and compatible with the lease incentive $ ?
    Thank you!
    Changes:

    SLT
    .00069 MF
    .00057 MF

    AT4
    .00069 MF
    .00057 MF

    All other numbers are the same.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • crazyatpsucrazyatpsu Rockville, MDPosts: 10
    Hey guys, can you please share the lease numbers & incentives for the Acadia Denali AWD 2020 for 36/12k, 36/15k, 39/12 & 39/15? Thanks so much in advance!
    I'm located in 20852.
    Cheers,
    -Nick
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,101

    Hey guys, can you please share the lease numbers & incentives for the Acadia Denali AWD 2020 for 36/12k, 36/15k, 39/12 & 39/15? Thanks so much in advance!
    I'm located in 20852.
    Cheers,
    -Nick

    .00058 and 55% / 51% for 36/39 months and 15K
    $2750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hottdogg4kidshottdogg4kids Posts: 21
    Can you please provide the MF and RV for a 2020 Acadia Denali AWD in 20874 24/10.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,101

    Can you please provide the MF and RV for a 2020 Acadia Denali AWD in 20874 24/10.

    .00044 and 65%
    $2750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • crazyatpsucrazyatpsu Rockville, MDPosts: 10
    Michaell said:

    Hey guys, can you please share the lease numbers & incentives for the Acadia Denali AWD 2020 for 36/12k, 36/15k, 39/12 & 39/15? Thanks so much in advance!
    I'm located in 20852.
    Cheers,
    -Nick

    .00058 and 55% / 51% for 36/39 months and 15K
    $2750 incentives
    Thank you! Do you have the numbers for 12k as well?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,747

    Michaell said:

    Hey guys, can you please share the lease numbers & incentives for the Acadia Denali AWD 2020 for 36/12k, 36/15k, 39/12 & 39/15? Thanks so much in advance!
    I'm located in 20852.
    Cheers,
    -Nick

    .00058 and 55% / 51% for 36/39 months and 15K
    $2750 incentives
    Thank you! Do you have the numbers for 12k as well?
    +2%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • beroberoberobero Posts: 4
    Can I please have the RV / MF for a 2020 Acadia Denali AWD, 36/12K and 36/15K, zip 13039, thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,747
    berobero said:

    Can I please have the RV / MF for a 2020 Acadia Denali AWD, 36/12K and 36/15K, zip 13039, thanks.

    36/15
    .00058 MF and 55% residual
    $2750 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • beroberoberobero Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    berobero said:

    Can I please have the RV / MF for a 2020 Acadia Denali AWD, 36/12K and 36/15K, zip 13039, thanks.

    36/15
    .00058 MF and 55% residual
    $2750 customer incentive
    Thank you, so this $2750 is an addition to advertised $4000 - Consumer Cash Program ending on 6/30?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,101
    berobero said:

    kyfdx said:

    berobero said:

    Can I please have the RV / MF for a 2020 Acadia Denali AWD, 36/12K and 36/15K, zip 13039, thanks.

    36/15
    .00058 MF and 55% residual
    $2750 customer incentive
    Thank you, so this $2750 is an addition to advertised $4000 - Consumer Cash Program ending on 6/30?
    The $4000 is a purchase incentive, and not valid if you lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pende002pende002 Posts: 35
    May I please get MF/RV/incentives for denali AWD 36/10 and 36/12. 80525. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,747
    pende002 said:

    May I please get MF/RV/incentives for denali AWD 36/10 and 36/12. 80525. Thanks!

    36/12
    .00058 MF and 57% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dougmoratodougmorato Posts: 2
    Could I please have MF/RV/incentives for 2020 Acadia SLT FWD 24/12 or 36/12 zipcode 33433 (Florida)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,747

    Could I please have MF/RV/incentives for 2020 Acadia SLT FWD 24/12 or 36/12 zipcode 33433 (Florida)

    .00069 MF and 63% residual
    .00057 MF and 55% residual
    $2750 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello,

    Can I please have the MF/RV/Incentives for 2020 Acadia SLE 2WD -- 36 months/10k miles in 95823

    thank you very much
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 11,101
    If you appreciate the information provided in our forums, could you help us by taking this anonymous 2-question survey? It will take less than a minute of your time: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/edmunds-forums-survey. Thanks for your help!

    MODERATOR

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,747

    Hello,

    Can I please have the MF/RV/Incentives for 2020 Acadia SLE 2WD -- 36 months/10k miles in 95823

    thank you very much

    .00054 MF and 56% residual
    $2750 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jennr2zjennr2z Posts: 13
    kyfdx said:

    jennr2z said:

    Michaell said:

    jennr2z said:

    Hello
    Now looking for lease numbers, MF, residual and incentives, on AWD SLT and AT4, 24/12 and 36/10. Zip 95350
    Thank you!

    SLT
    24/12 - .00063 and 63%
    36/10 - .00051 and 56%
    $2750 incentive

    AT4
    .00063 and 63%
    .00051 and 56%
    $3050 incentive
    Can you tell me if these numbers stayed the same for June? Also is the $1500 lease Conquest still offered and compatible with the lease incentive $ ?
    Thank you!
    Changes:

    SLT
    .00069 MF
    .00057 MF

    AT4
    .00069 MF
    .00057 MF

    All other numbers are the same.
    Hello
    So I have been to 2 dealers, negotiating on basically the same MSRP Acadias, SLT AWD.
    Both dealers honored the $2750 and $1500 conquest. One dealer discounted $3178 Additionally off MSRP But wouldn’t budge or honor the advertised GMC Acadia lease at .00057 (1.37%), offering only 3.37% lease interest.
    The other discounted only about $1500 off of MSRP and also wouldn’t give me the offered 1.37% Advertised lease rate. Offering 2.21%.
    How do I navigate getting the advertised lease rate and why are they reluctant and not giving the rate?
    Thanks for any ideas!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,101
    jennr2z said:

    kyfdx said:

    jennr2z said:

    Michaell said:

    jennr2z said:

    Hello
    Now looking for lease numbers, MF, residual and incentives, on AWD SLT and AT4, 24/12 and 36/10. Zip 95350
    Thank you!

    SLT
    24/12 - .00063 and 63%
    36/10 - .00051 and 56%
    $2750 incentive

    AT4
    .00063 and 63%
    .00051 and 56%
    $3050 incentive
    Can you tell me if these numbers stayed the same for June? Also is the $1500 lease Conquest still offered and compatible with the lease incentive $ ?
    Thank you!
    Changes:

    SLT
    .00069 MF
    .00057 MF

    AT4
    .00069 MF
    .00057 MF

    All other numbers are the same.
    Hello
    So I have been to 2 dealers, negotiating on basically the same MSRP Acadias, SLT AWD.
    Both dealers honored the $2750 and $1500 conquest. One dealer discounted $3178 Additionally off MSRP But wouldn’t budge or honor the advertised GMC Acadia lease at .00057 (1.37%), offering only 3.37% lease interest.
    The other discounted only about $1500 off of MSRP and also wouldn’t give me the offered 1.37% Advertised lease rate. Offering 2.21%.
    How do I navigate getting the advertised lease rate and why are they reluctant and not giving the rate?
    Thanks for any ideas!!
    Keep shopping more dealers. It only takes one to give you the base rate.

    By chance, do the dealers have the same corproate ownership?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jennr2zjennr2z Posts: 13
    Michaell said:

    jennr2z said:

    kyfdx said:

    jennr2z said:

    Michaell said:

    jennr2z said:

    Hello
    Now looking for lease numbers, MF, residual and incentives, on AWD SLT and AT4, 24/12 and 36/10. Zip 95350
    Thank you!

    SLT
    24/12 - .00063 and 63%
    36/10 - .00051 and 56%
    $2750 incentive

    AT4
    .00063 and 63%
    .00051 and 56%
    $3050 incentive
    Can you tell me if these numbers stayed the same for June? Also is the $1500 lease Conquest still offered and compatible with the lease incentive $ ?
    Thank you!
    Changes:

    SLT
    .00069 MF
    .00057 MF

    AT4
    .00069 MF
    .00057 MF

    All other numbers are the same.
    Hello
    So I have been to 2 dealers, negotiating on basically the same MSRP Acadias, SLT AWD.
    Both dealers honored the $2750 and $1500 conquest. One dealer discounted $3178 Additionally off MSRP But wouldn’t budge or honor the advertised GMC Acadia lease at .00057 (1.37%), offering only 3.37% lease interest.
    The other discounted only about $1500 off of MSRP and also wouldn’t give me the offered 1.37% Advertised lease rate. Offering 2.21%.
    How do I navigate getting the advertised lease rate and why are they reluctant and not giving the rate?
    Thanks for any ideas!!
    Keep shopping more dealers. It only takes one to give you the base rate.

    By chance, do the dealers have the same corproate ownership?
    Thank you. No, separate and privately owned dealers.
    I get the feeling that the higher the dealer MSRP discount the higher the interest rate they offer?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,101
    jennr2z said:

    Michaell said:

    jennr2z said:

    kyfdx said:

    jennr2z said:

    Michaell said:

    jennr2z said:

    Hello
    Now looking for lease numbers, MF, residual and incentives, on AWD SLT and AT4, 24/12 and 36/10. Zip 95350
    Thank you!

    SLT
    24/12 - .00063 and 63%
    36/10 - .00051 and 56%
    $2750 incentive

    AT4
    .00063 and 63%
    .00051 and 56%
    $3050 incentive
    Can you tell me if these numbers stayed the same for June? Also is the $1500 lease Conquest still offered and compatible with the lease incentive $ ?
    Thank you!
    Changes:

    SLT
    .00069 MF
    .00057 MF

    AT4
    .00069 MF
    .00057 MF

    All other numbers are the same.
    Hello
    So I have been to 2 dealers, negotiating on basically the same MSRP Acadias, SLT AWD.
    Both dealers honored the $2750 and $1500 conquest. One dealer discounted $3178 Additionally off MSRP But wouldn’t budge or honor the advertised GMC Acadia lease at .00057 (1.37%), offering only 3.37% lease interest.
    The other discounted only about $1500 off of MSRP and also wouldn’t give me the offered 1.37% Advertised lease rate. Offering 2.21%.
    How do I navigate getting the advertised lease rate and why are they reluctant and not giving the rate?
    Thanks for any ideas!!
    Keep shopping more dealers. It only takes one to give you the base rate.

    By chance, do the dealers have the same corproate ownership?
    Thank you. No, separate and privately owned dealers.
    I get the feeling that the higher the dealer MSRP discount the higher the interest rate they offer?
    That is often the case.

    Your goal is to get the big discount and the base rate.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • j_smith1j_smith1 Posts: 60
    Hello could I get incentives mf and rv for 2020 Acadia SLE AWD 24/12 and 36/12 in NY zip 14086? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,101
    j_smith1 said:

    Hello could I get incentives mf and rv for 2020 Acadia SLE AWD 24/12 and 36/12 in NY zip 14086? Thanks!

    .00057 and 62%
    .00054 and 55%
    $3050 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mojo2386Mojo2386 Posts: 5
    Can I please get mf, residuals and incentives for awd slt 12k/24 and sle 12k/24 48439? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,747
    Mojo2386 said:

    Can I please get mf, residuals and incentives for awd slt 12k/24 and sle 12k/24 48439? Thanks.

    SLE: .00057 MF and 62% residual. $3250 customer incentive

    SLT: .00069 MF and 63% residual. $3000 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I please get mf, residuals and incentives for awd sle 36/12 in 53085? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,747

    Can I please get mf, residuals and incentives for awd sle 36/12 in 53085? Thanks.

    .00054 MF and 55% residual
    $3000 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JD2020JD2020 CAPosts: 12
    Can I please get mf, residuals and incentives for Fwd SLE and SLT 24/10 and 36/10 in 91306? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,101
    JD2020 said:

    Can I please get mf, residuals and incentives for Fwd SLE and SLT 24/10 and 36/10 in 91306? Thanks.

    SLE
    24/10 - .00057 and 63%
    36/10 - .00054 and 56%

    SLT
    .00069 and 64%
    .00057 and 56%

    $2750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, I'd like the money factor & incentives for a 36 or 39 month lease in NJ 07676 for an AWD Acadia SLT! However I am looking to buy in NY, 10954. I don't know if that makes a difference.
  • 2020 SLT
  • 36/12 and 39/12 for above thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,747

    Hi, I'd like the money factor & incentives for a 36 or 39 month lease in NJ 07676 for an AWD Acadia SLT! However I am looking to buy in NY, 10954. I don't know if that makes a difference.

    36/12 and 39/12 for above thanks

    .00057 MF
    55%/51% residual for 36/39 mo

    $2750 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thanks Kyfdx!!!
  • jennr2zjennr2z Posts: 13
    Hello
    Do you have July lease numbers?
    Zip 95327
    36/10 on SLT and Denali AWD

    Thank you!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,101
    jennr2z said:

    Hello
    Do you have July lease numbers?
    Zip 95327
    36/10 on SLT and Denali AWD

    Thank you!!

    SLT - .00026 and 53%
    Denali - .00031 and 55%
    $2750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Steve JohnsonSteve Johnson Posts: 33
    Can I please get updated July mf, residuals and incentives for awd sle 36/12 in 53085? Thanks

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,747

    Can I please get updated July mf, residuals and incentives for awd sle 36/12 in 53085? Thanks

    .00020 MF and 52% residual
    $3000 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Steve JohnsonSteve Johnson Posts: 33
    kyfdx said:

    Can I please get updated July mf, residuals and incentives for awd sle 36/12 in 53085? Thanks

    .00020 MF and 52% residual
    $3000 customer incentive
    I spoke to a local dealer and they said that the same lease quote in June is now $35 more per month due to the lower residual, even though MF went down too.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,747

    kyfdx said:

    Can I please get updated July mf, residuals and incentives for awd sle 36/12 in 53085? Thanks

    .00020 MF and 52% residual
    $3000 customer incentive
    I spoke to a local dealer and they said that the same lease quote in June is now $35 more per month due to the lower residual, even though MF went down too.
    A 3% drop in residual is huge, though. Lower MF isn't enough to make up for that.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I'll need some updated MF and Res numbers for the SLT in 07676 for July please. 36/12.
    Dealer is saying $4,250 in rebates (we are returning a 2017 Acadia lease) plus $2,550 employee pricing. I'm thinking that employee pricing should be $2,750 and he's burying 200$ in that. Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,101

    I'll need some updated MF and Res numbers for the SLT in 07676 for July please. 36/12.
    Dealer is saying $4,250 in rebates (we are returning a 2017 Acadia lease) plus $2,550 employee pricing. I'm thinking that employee pricing should be $2,750 and he's burying 200$ in that. Thanks in advance.

    .00026 and 52%
    $2750 incentives
    $1500 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks!!

Sign In or Register to comment.