Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently own a 2019 or newer RAM pickup? A reporter would like to speak with you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 1/27 for more info.

2020 GMC Acadia Lease Deals and Prices

15681011

Comments

  • Hello,

    Can I please have the MF/RV/Incentives for 2020 Acadia SLE 2WD -- 36 months/10k miles in 95823

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 177,089

    Hello,

    Can I please have the MF/RV/Incentives for 2020 Acadia SLE 2WD -- 36 months/10k miles in 95823

    Thank you!

    .00020 MF and 53% residual
    $2750 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TL2TL2 Posts: 1
    Hello-
    I’m looking at a acadia AT4 that I negotiated the price to 38,500. Can you tell me what the MF and residual value for 36/12k in 08096 would be?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,608
    TL2 said:

    Hello-
    I’m looking at a acadia AT4 that I negotiated the price to 38,500. Can you tell me what the MF and residual value for 36/12k in 08096 would be?

    .00026 and 52%
    $3050 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mgs28mgs28 CT - ConnecticutPosts: 4
    Hi there, could you please provide July RV, MF and incentives/loyalty for:

    2020 GMC Acadia Denali

    10k miles
    36 months
    Zip 06824 (Connecticut)


    Thanks and much appreciated!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,608
    mgs28 said:

    Hi there, could you please provide July RV, MF and incentives/loyalty for:

    2020 GMC Acadia Denali

    10k miles
    36 months
    Zip 06824 (Connecticut)

    Thanks and much appreciated!

    .00031 and 55%
    $2750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • How different is the residual at the beginning of a model year vs. the end of the other in general? I am looking to get a 2021 Acadia in Sept (possibly order) but have no clue what the pricing might look like - even an rough ballpark idea.

    For 2020 models, did the residual drop significantly from Sept 19 to now? We are looking for an Acadia Denali AWD with the Denali Ultimate Package which has an MSRP of $55k.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 177,089

    How different is the residual at the beginning of a model year vs. the end of the other in general? I am looking to get a 2021 Acadia in Sept (possibly order) but have no clue what the pricing might look like - even an rough ballpark idea.

    For 2020 models, did the residual drop significantly from Sept 19 to now? We are looking for an Acadia Denali AWD with the Denali Ultimate Package which has an MSRP of $55k.

    We don't track it. Yes, the residual often falls during the year, but the banks have to lower the money factor and/or increase the residual to keep the payments affordable.

    I'm not sure you'll be able to guess, until the info is actually available.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,608

    How different is the residual at the beginning of a model year vs. the end of the other in general? I am looking to get a 2021 Acadia in Sept (possibly order) but have no clue what the pricing might look like - even an rough ballpark idea.

    For 2020 models, did the residual drop significantly from Sept 19 to now? We are looking for an Acadia Denali AWD with the Denali Ultimate Package which has an MSRP of $55k.

    Very generally, residuals are best at the beginning of the model year, but MF is often higher and there are little, if any, incentives.

    We don't have the historical information, but you can read back through the 8 pages of posts to see if you can find that out.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you provide the Residual/Money Factor/Incentives for the following:

    Zip Code: 77389 (Texas)
    Trim: Acadia Denali AWD w/Denali Ultimate Package
    Mileage: 12k per year
    Term: 36 months

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 177,089

    Can you provide the Residual/Money Factor/Incentives for the following:

    Zip Code: 77389 (Texas)
    Trim: Acadia Denali AWD w/Denali Ultimate Package
    Mileage: 12k per year
    Term: 36 months

    Thank you!

    .00031 MF and 54% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • detailfanaticdetailfanatic Long Island, N.Y.Posts: 36
    Can you provide the Residual/Money Factor/Incentives for the following:

    Zip Code: 11779
    Trim: Acadia SLT AWD V6
    Mileage: 10K per year
    Term: 36 months

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 177,089

    Can you provide the Residual/Money Factor/Incentives for the following:

    Zip Code: 11779
    Trim: Acadia SLT AWD V6
    Mileage: 10K per year
    Term: 36 months

    Thank you!

    .00026 MF and 53% residual
    $2750 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Ahvs33Ahvs33 Posts: 5
    Please provide the Rv, MF and incentives/loyalty for a 2020 Acadia AT4 AWD V6 36/10 zip 15090

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,608
    Ahvs33 said:

    Please provide the Rv, MF and incentives/loyalty for a 2020 Acadia AT4 AWD V6 36/10 zip 15090

    Thank you

    .00026 and 53%
    $3300 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ahvs33Ahvs33 Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    Ahvs33 said:

    Please provide the Rv, MF and incentives/loyalty for a 2020 Acadia AT4 AWD V6 36/10 zip 15090

    Thank you

    .00026 and 53%
    $3300 incentives
    Which incentives make up the $3300? I’m looking at pricing online before I call and see they have it marked down from msrp with discounts of $3657 for employee pricing for everyone then another mark down of $2750 for consumer cash program. I was wondering if the $2750 was part of the $3300 and if it is should that be included in the pre negotiated price?

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,608
    Ahvs33 said:

    Michaell said:

    Ahvs33 said:

    Please provide the Rv, MF and incentives/loyalty for a 2020 Acadia AT4 AWD V6 36/10 zip 15090

    Thank you

    .00026 and 53%
    $3300 incentives
    Which incentives make up the $3300? I’m looking at pricing online before I call and see they have it marked down from msrp with discounts of $3657 for employee pricing for everyone then another mark down of $2750 for consumer cash program. I was wondering if the $2750 was part of the $3300 and if it is should that be included in the pre negotiated price?

    Thank you
    The $3300 is all customer based incentive.

    The $2750 is likely a purchase incentive, and not valid if you decide to lease.

    Unsure if employee pricing is lease compatible.

    Most online pricing is for purchase.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Shawnmac84Shawnmac84 GreensboroPosts: 8
    Can you provide the Residual/Money Factor/Incentives for the following:
    2020 Acadia Denali 4WD
    27410
    36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,608

    Can you provide the Residual/Money Factor/Incentives for the following:
    2020 Acadia Denali 4WD
    27410
    36/12

    .00031 and 54%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ChogersChogers Posts: 10
    May I please have Rv, MF and incentives/loyalty for a 2020 Acadia Denali AWD. Zip 49017.
    Thanks in advance!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,608
    Chogers said:

    May I please have Rv, MF and incentives/loyalty for a 2020 Acadia Denali AWD. Zip 49017.
    Thanks in advance!

    36/15
    .00031 and 52%
    $4300 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ChogersChogers Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

    Chogers said:

    May I please have Rv, MF and incentives/loyalty for a 2020 Acadia Denali AWD. Zip 49017.
    Thanks in advance!

    36/15
    .00031 and 52%
    $4300 incentives
    My mistake I never asked for certain terms. May I have residual and money factor on 2020 Acadia Denali AWD for 24/12 and 36/12 as well please?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,608
    Chogers said:

    Michaell said:

    Chogers said:

    May I please have Rv, MF and incentives/loyalty for a 2020 Acadia Denali AWD. Zip 49017.
    Thanks in advance!

    36/15
    .00031 and 52%
    $4300 incentives
    My mistake I never asked for certain terms. May I have residual and money factor on 2020 Acadia Denali AWD for 24/12 and 36/12 as well please?
    24/12 - .00015 and 61%
    36/12 - 54%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • amros01amros01 Posts: 8
    Can you please provide Residual and money factor for 2020 Acadia SLT V6 AWD 36/10 in 07090?
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 177,089
    amros01 said:

    Can you please provide Residual and money factor for 2020 Acadia SLT V6 AWD 36/10 in 07090?
    Thanks

    .00026 MF and 53% residual
    $2750 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Any info on leasing for 2021 models yet? A couple of dealers said ordering has opened up on 2021 models.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 177,089

    Any info on leasing for 2021 models yet? A couple of dealers said ordering has opened up on 2021 models.

    Not yet

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • amros01amros01 Posts: 8
    amros01 said:
    Can you please provide Residual and money factor for 2020 Acadia SLT V6 AWD 36/10 in 07090?
    Thanks

    .00026 MF and 53% residual
    $2750 customer incentive


    I'm getting a very good sale price, but being told 50% residual, .00066 money factor. Bad deal on those?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 177,089
    amros01 said:

    amros01 said:
    Can you please provide Residual and money factor for 2020 Acadia SLT V6 AWD 36/10 in 07090?
    Thanks

    .00026 MF and 53% residual
    $2750 customer incentive


    I'm getting a very good sale price, but being told 50% residual, .00066 money factor. Bad deal on those?

    Thanks!

    50% is the 36/15 residual

    The dealer is not permitted to alter the residual. It's likely he just read it off of a chart.
    And, that money factor is marked up the equivalent of 1% APR

    Keep shopping.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • amros01amros01 Posts: 8
    Thanks - he corrected the residual. Typical to mark up the money factor afer a deep discount on sale price? Seems like a good deal now overall.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 177,089
    amros01 said:

    Thanks - he corrected the residual. Typical to mark up the money factor afer a deep discount on sale price? Seems like a good deal now overall.

    Hard to say, but there is no point in negotiating the price, if you haven't agreed on the base MF.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bpersonbperson Posts: 5
    Hello!
    Could you please provide August RV, MF and incentives for: 2020 GMC Acadia SLE fwd

    12k miles/36 mo/Zip 63109


    Thank you and much appreciated!
  • Can you provide the MF, RV and any incentives in zip code 77389 for a 2020 Acadia Denali AWD?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 177,089
    bperson said:

    Hello!
    Could you please provide August RV, MF and incentives for: 2020 GMC Acadia SLE fwd

    12k miles/36 mo/Zip 63109


    Thank you and much appreciated!

    .00020 MF and 52% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 177,089

    Can you provide the MF, RV and any incentives in zip code 77389 for a 2020 Acadia Denali AWD?

    36/15
    .00031 MF and 52% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    Can you provide the MF, RV and any incentives in zip code 77389 for a 2020 Acadia Denali AWD?

    36/15
    .00031 MF and 52% residual
    No lease incentives
    Can you provide this for 36 / 10k?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 177,089

    kyfdx said:

    Can you provide the MF, RV and any incentives in zip code 77389 for a 2020 Acadia Denali AWD?

    36/15
    .00031 MF and 52% residual
    No lease incentives
    Can you provide this for 36 / 10k?

    55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • island_eisland_e HawaiiPosts: 14
    Hi, can I get the MF, residual and lease cash for a 2020 Acadia SLE FWD, 36/12, zip 96789
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,608
    island_e said:

    Hi, can I get the MF, residual and lease cash for a 2020 Acadia SLE FWD, 36/12, zip 96789

    .00020 and 52%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • k00kk00k Posts: 9
    May I please have the MF, residual, and incentives (loyalty, etc) on a 2020 Acadia Denali AWD in zip 02879 for 36/10
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,608
    k00k said:

    May I please have the MF, residual, and incentives (loyalty, etc) on a 2020 Acadia Denali AWD in zip 02879 for 36/10

    .00031 and 55%
    $2750 incentives
    $1500 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • k00kk00k Posts: 9
    I would also like to know MF, RV, Incentives (loyalty, etc) on a 2020 Acadia AT4 AWD and Acadia SLT AWD. Zip: 02879 for 36/10. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 177,089
    k00k said:

    I would also like to know MF, RV, Incentives (loyalty, etc) on a 2020 Acadia AT4 AWD and Acadia SLT AWD. Zip: 02879 for 36/10. Thanks!

    .00026 MF and 53% residual

    SLT: $2750 customer incentive
    AT4: $3050 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • k00kk00k Posts: 9
    kyfdx said:

    k00k said:

    I would also like to know MF, RV, Incentives (loyalty, etc) on a 2020 Acadia AT4 AWD and Acadia SLT AWD. Zip: 02879 for 36/10. Thanks!

    .00026 MF and 53% residual

    SLT: $2750 customer incentive
    AT4: $3050 customer incentive

    Do those incentives include loyalty or is loyalty an additional $1500 on top? Thanks again
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,608
    k00k said:

    kyfdx said:

    k00k said:

    I would also like to know MF, RV, Incentives (loyalty, etc) on a 2020 Acadia AT4 AWD and Acadia SLT AWD. Zip: 02879 for 36/10. Thanks!

    .00026 MF and 53% residual

    SLT: $2750 customer incentive
    AT4: $3050 customer incentive

    Do those incentives include loyalty or is loyalty an additional $1500 on top? Thanks again
    Loyalty is in addition to the incentives listed.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get MF / residual / incentives for:

    SLT AWD 36/15
    Denali AWD 36/15
    08004 zip

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,608

    Can I get MF / residual / incentives for:

    SLT AWD 36/15
    Denali AWD 36/15
    08004 zip

    Thank you!

    SLT - .00026 and 50%; $2750 incentives
    Denali - .00031 and 52%; $2750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get MF residual /incentives for

    SLT AWD 36/10,000
    07876 ZIP
  • Hello!

    May I get the MF/RV/Incentives on a 2020 GMC Acadia SLT-1 FWD
    36/12,000
    Zip 60137
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 177,089
    plaza1963 said:

    Can I get MF residual /incentives for

    SLT AWD 36/10,000
    07876 ZIP

    .00026 MF and 53% residual
    $2750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.