Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently tried to purchase a new vehicle after being out of the market for a while and found that prices were much higher than you expected? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 1/20 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2020 MINI Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 133,886
edited August 2019 in MINI
Post your 2020 MINI questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«1

Comments

  • Can I get MF/RV on JCW Countryman All 4 iconic 36 month/ 12 k miles lease for 17036 ?

    Any incentives?

    How much ( % ) I can possibly negotiate on MRSP? I am being offered $ 1000 on MRSP ( approx. $ 50,000 )


    Thanks
  • Hi, do you have the August MF and RV for a 2020 Mini Clubman S All 4 with Iconic package for ZIP 33133 please?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 133,886
    jussbeing said:

    Can I get MF/RV on JCW Countryman All 4 iconic 36 month/ 12 k miles lease for 17036 ?

    Any incentives?

    How much ( % ) I can possibly negotiate on MRSP? I am being offered $ 1000 on MRSP ( approx. $ 50,000 )


    Thanks

    .00146 MF, but no published residuals, this month

    Use this link to help with pricing:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 133,886
    thomastka said:

    Hi, do you have the August MF and RV for a 2020 Mini Clubman S All 4 with Iconic package for ZIP 33133 please?

    .00146 MF, but no residuals are published for August.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi! When you have it, can you please post the 2020 Clubman JCW RV? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 133,886
    AutoJack2 said:

    Hi! When you have it, can you please post the 2020 Clubman JCW RV? Thank you!

    What ZIP code?
    What term and mileage?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I am sorry - oversight on my part not to leave that info... 36/15 -- 10708
  • Hi, do you have the September MF and RV for a 2020 Mini Clubman S All 4 with Iconic package for ZIP 33133 please? Hopefully there is now a residual quoted. Many thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,163
    AutoJack2 said:

    I am sorry - oversight on my part not to leave that info... 36/15 -- 10708

    At this time, we do not have the 2020 model numbers

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,163
    thomastka said:

    Hi, do you have the September MF and RV for a 2020 Mini Clubman S All 4 with Iconic package for ZIP 33133 please? Hopefully there is now a residual quoted. Many thanks!

    Sorry, we don't have the 2020 model numbers

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jwr85jwr85 WIPosts: 9
    Hello - could I get MF and RV for a 2020 Mini Cooper 4 door hard top...24/10 and 36/10 in zip code 53226. Also are there any incentives running for October?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,163
    jwr85 said:

    Hello - could I get MF and RV for a 2020 Mini Cooper 4 door hard top...24/10 and 36/10 in zip code 53226. Also are there any incentives running for October?

    .00133 MF
    63%/59% residual
    $500 customer cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • thomastka said:

    Hi, do you have the September MF and RV for a 2020 Mini Clubman S All 4 with Iconic package for ZIP 33133 please? Hopefully there is now a residual quoted. Many thanks!

    Hi! Have you received the 2020 numbers yet on the Clubman S and the Clubman JCW? 36/15 -- 10708. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,163
    AutoJack2 said:

    thomastka said:

    Hi, do you have the September MF and RV for a 2020 Mini Clubman S All 4 with Iconic package for ZIP 33133 please? Hopefully there is now a residual quoted. Many thanks!

    Hi! Have you received the 2020 numbers yet on the Clubman S and the Clubman JCW? 36/15 -- 10708. Thank you!
    .00133 MF and 59% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could I get the 2020 2dr Hardtop JCW numbers for 36/15k in 78641?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 133,886

    Could I get the 2020 2dr Hardtop JCW numbers for 36/15k in 78641?

    .00133 and 59%
    $1000 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you please provide the lease numbers and current incentives for the
    2020 Countryman S AWD 24/10 and 36/10 in NYC 11204 area:



    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 133,886
    exbusboy said:

    Can you please provide the lease numbers and current incentives for the
    2020 Countryman S AWD 24/10 and 36/10 in NYC 11204 area:

    Thank you.

    .00133 and 66% / 62%
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I posted this in the wrong forum.

    Hi Everyone,
    Does anyone have the MF and RV for the Convertible and Convertible S in 10530? Looking for 36/10. Also could you let me know if there are any incentives.

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,163
    clspeak said:

    I posted this in the wrong forum.

    Hi Everyone,
    Does anyone have the MF and RV for the Convertible and Convertible S in 10530? Looking for 36/10. Also could you let me know if there are any incentives.

    Thanks

    .00133 MF
    Base: 59% residual. $500 incentive
    S: 62% residual. $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I would appreciate the MF, RV, acquisition fee and incentives for a Cooper S 4 door in zip 20815. Looking for 36mo/7.5.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,163

    I would appreciate the MF, RV, acquisition fee and incentives for a Cooper S 4 door in zip 20815. Looking for 36mo/7.5.

    .00133 MF and 63% residual
    $1000 incentive

    I'm not positive of the MINI acquisition fee. I think it is the same as BMW ($925)
    In any case, it is not an item that the dealer can markup.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Ned GoldsmithNed Goldsmith Los AngelesPosts: 6
    Hi - could you please provide MF & RV for 2020 Mini Cooper S, and non S. hardtop. 2 door. 91316 zip , 36/10 and any incentives.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,163

    Hi - could you please provide MF & RV for 2020 Mini Cooper S, and non S. hardtop. 2 door. 91316 zip , 36/10 and any incentives.

    .00133 MF
    Base: 59% residual. $500 incentive
    S: 62% residual. $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CarlcarlCarlcarl NYCPosts: 1
    Hello, could you please provide MF, incentives & RV for a 2020 Mini Cooper JCW 2 door hardtop. 36/10 with zip at 10598. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 133,886
    Carlcarl said:

    Hello, could you please provide MF, incentives & RV for a 2020 Mini Cooper JCW 2 door hardtop. 36/10 with zip at 10598. Thank you!

    .00133 and 62%
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, do you have the November MF, RV and any incentives for a 2020 Mini Clubman S All 4 with Iconic package for ZIP 33133 please? Car is coming at the end of this week or early next.

    Many thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,163
    thomastka said:

    Hi, do you have the November MF, RV and any incentives for a 2020 Mini Clubman S All 4 with Iconic package for ZIP 33133 please? Car is coming at the end of this week or early next.

    Many thanks!

    36/15
    .00133 MF and 59% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    thomastka said:

    Hi, do you have the November MF, RV and any incentives for a 2020 Mini Clubman S All 4 with Iconic package for ZIP 33133 please? Car is coming at the end of this week or early next.

    Many thanks!

    36/15
    .00133 MF and 59% residual
    $1000 incentive
    Thank you!
  • Hello, may I please have the numbers on a 2020 Clubman JCW Iconic 3/36 for zip code 34786.

    Also, off hand do you know of any additional incentives available for current BMW Financial customers?

    Many Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 133,886
    Jas31483 said:

    Hello, may I please have the numbers on a 2020 Clubman JCW Iconic 3/36 for zip code 34786.

    Also, off hand do you know of any additional incentives available for current BMW Financial customers?

    Many Thanks!

    .00133 and 61%
    $1000 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Is the $1,000 an incentive from Mini or is that from the dealer? I negotiated a discount (not a price) when there was no incentive, so trying to figure out if I should get that additional $1,000 or not?
    Many thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,163
    thomastka said:

    Is the $1,000 an incentive from Mini or is that from the dealer? I negotiated a discount (not a price) when there was no incentive, so trying to figure out if I should get that additional $1,000 or not?
    Many thanks!

    The money is from MINI

    The incentive is labeled "Customer Cash", but we show it as a MINI-to-dealer incentive, ironically.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Any changes for November on MF Residual and/or incentives for a 3/36, zip code 34786 on a 2020 JCW Clubman Iconic?

    Many Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,163
    Jas31483 said:

    Any changes for November on MF Residual and/or incentives for a 3/36, zip code 34786 on a 2020 JCW Clubman Iconic?

    Many Thanks!

    No changes

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AshesNJAshesNJ NJPosts: 1
    Looking for a 2020 - 2 Door HT JCW
    MSRP $41,300
    7,500 miles 36 months or 10k/36
    Zip : 08550

    What would be be the incentives, MF Residual ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 133,886
    AshesNJ said:

    Looking for a 2020 - 2 Door HT JCW
    MSRP $41,300
    7,500 miles 36 months or 10k/36
    Zip : 08550

    What would be be the incentives, MF Residual ?

    36/10
    .00133 and 62%
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Trying to get residual and MF for ‘20 Countryman S
    36/15k
    MSRP $40,500
    Zip 75071

    If possible to get approx payment... $0 down and tt&l rolled in, would appreciate it... credit score is 780... thx
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 133,886
    jfinley66 said:

    Trying to get residual and MF for ‘20 Countryman S
    36/15k
    MSRP $40,500
    Zip 75071

    If possible to get approx payment... $0 down and tt&l rolled in, would appreciate it... credit score is 780... thx

    FWD or ALL4?

    Need the selling price to calculate the payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    jfinley66 said:

    Trying to get residual and MF for ‘20 Countryman S
    36/15k
    MSRP $40,500
    Zip 75071

    If possible to get approx payment... $0 down and tt&l rolled in, would appreciate it... credit score is 780... thx

    FWD or ALL4?

    Need the selling price to calculate the payment.
    FWD, and assume selling price at $39k... sticker is $40,800. Hope that's what you're looking for. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,163
    jfinley66 said:

    Michaell said:

    jfinley66 said:

    Trying to get residual and MF for ‘20 Countryman S
    36/15k
    MSRP $40,500
    Zip 75071

    If possible to get approx payment... $0 down and tt&l rolled in, would appreciate it... credit score is 780... thx

    FWD or ALL4?

    Need the selling price to calculate the payment.
    FWD, and assume selling price at $39k... sticker is $40,800. Hope that's what you're looking for. Thanks.
    .00133 MF and 59% residual
    $1000 incentive

    40800 MSRP
    $39000 sell
    -$1000 incentive
    +$925 acq.fee
    +$400 doc/DMV
    +$2440 tax
    $41765 adjusted CAP

    $579/mo, with just first payment due at signing.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could I please get the number for this month on 36/12 and Zip 10002, Cooper S Countryman All4?
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 133,886
    Korome said:

    Could I please get the number for this month on 36/12 and Zip 10002, Cooper S Countryman All4?
    Thank you!

    .00133 and 61%
    $1000 customer cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could I get the MF and residual and any incentives for 2020 Mini Cooper Hardtop 2 Door 36/10 and zip 89113?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 133,886
    Citrine88 said:

    Could I get the MF and residual and any incentives for 2020 Mini Cooper Hardtop 2 Door 36/10 and zip 89113?

    Thank you!

    .00133 and 59%
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stephenmeadestephenmeade Long Beach, CAPosts: 1
    I was hoping to get MF / residual / incentive for 2020 Mini Cooper S Hardtop 2 door Iconic trim...3615 and 90807 (SoCal) zip.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,163

    I was hoping to get MF / residual / incentive for 2020 Mini Cooper S Hardtop 2 door Iconic trim...3615 and 90807 (SoCal) zip.

    .00133 MF and 59% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for MF, Residual and Incentives for a 2020 JCW Countryman. 36/10k in zip 98144.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,163
    joshknot said:

    Looking for MF, Residual and Incentives for a 2020 JCW Countryman. 36/10k in zip 98144.

    .00133 MF and 62% residual
    $1500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • creatrecreatre Posts: 13
    edited December 2019
    Looking for MF, Residual, and Incentives for a 2020 Mini Cooper 2DR HT. 36/10 and 36/7.5 in zip 10021.
Sign In or Register to comment.