Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2020 Chevrolet Camaro Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
edited August 27 in Chevrolet
Ask your 2020 Camaro lease questions here. Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• leasemanleaseman San DiegoPosts: 4
    Hi! I'm considering leasing a new 2020 Camaro 1LT 3.6L V6 Auto RS Coupe in San Diego, 92101. Looking for Res%, MF, and Incentives on a 36mo/12K lease. Thanks!
  • leaseman said:

Hi! I'm considering leasing a new 2020 Camaro 1LT 3.6L V6 Auto RS Coupe in San Diego, 92101. Looking for Res%, MF, and Incentives on a 36mo/12K lease. Thanks!

52% residual, 0.00370 MF, and no lease incentives
    Edmunds Moderator
  • leasemanleaseman San DiegoPosts: 4
    Really...almost 9% interest rate? Wow!
  • mpgxsvcdmpgxsvcd Posts: 112

leaseman said:

No one should ever lease this car. Those numbers are positively ridiculous. Supercars have better lease numbers than that.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    mpgxsvcd said:

leaseman said:

No one should ever lease this car. Those numbers are positively ridiculous. Supercars have better lease numbers than that.
    Well, not this month, natually.

GM is trying to clear the lots of the remaining 2019's, so this is one tactic to encourage behavior.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4