Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2020 Chevrolet Camaro Lease Deals and Prices

2

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339
    geo96 said:

    Current lease mf and resid on a 2020 2ss coupe if possible please :)

    What is your location?

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    softwareguy123softwareguy123 Member Posts: 6
    Hello. I am interested in lease numbers for 2020 Camaro Convertible 1LT (6 cyl) - Manual for 78741 - 39months/12k miles p/y AND 48 months/12k miles p/y

    And any available incentives.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339

    Hello. I am interested in lease numbers for 2020 Camaro Convertible 1LT (6 cyl) - Manual for 78741 - 39months/12k miles p/y AND 48 months/12k miles p/y

    And any available incentives.
    Thanks!

    .00145 MF and 45% residual
    .00169 MF and 42% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Eris2020Eris2020 Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2020
    Thinking about getting a Camaro. Could I get the MF/RV/incentives for a 2020 Camaro 2LT Coupe Automatic with a 4cyl for 39months/12k miles in 91786.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    Eris2020 said:

    Thinking about getting a Camaro. Could I get the MF/RV/incentives for a 2020 Camaro 2LT Coupe Automatic with a 4cyl for 39months/12k miles in 91786.

    .00179 and 50%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    holmeyjoe1017holmeyjoe1017 Member Posts: 22
    Hello All! Could I trouble you for the MF/RV for 36/12k and 36/10k and 24/10k 24/12k for a 2020 Camaro 2SS. Zip Code 01752. I assume no incentives still!?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339

    Hello All! Could I trouble you for the MF/RV for 36/12k and 36/10k and 24/10k 24/12k for a 2020 Camaro 2SS. Zip Code 01752. I assume no incentives still!?

    Coupe or convertible?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    holmeyjoe1017holmeyjoe1017 Member Posts: 22
    kyfdx said:

    Hello All! Could I trouble you for the MF/RV for 36/12k and 36/10k and 24/10k 24/12k for a 2020 Camaro 2SS. Zip Code 01752. I assume no incentives still!?

    Coupe or convertible?
    Coupe - sorry!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339

    kyfdx said:

    Hello All! Could I trouble you for the MF/RV for 36/12k and 36/10k and 24/10k 24/12k for a 2020 Camaro 2SS. Zip Code 01752. I assume no incentives still!?

    Coupe or convertible?
    Coupe - sorry!
    24/12: .00250 MF and 60% residual
    36/12: .00156 MF and 53% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    dpetindpetin Member Posts: 4
    Hi All.
    Looking for MF/ residual/incentives for 2020 Camaro 1LT 2.0 coupe auto 36/39/42 10k miles 91406
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339
    dpetin said:

    Hi All.
    Looking for MF/ residual/incentives for 2020 Camaro 1LT 2.0 coupe auto 36/39/42 10k miles 91406

    .00185 MF
    54%/53% residual for 36/39 mo

    .00179 MF and 48% residual for 48 mo

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    snaprollsnaproll Member Posts: 23
    Could I please get the 36/10 and 39/10 numbers on a 2020 camaro 1lt coupe and convertible. Thanks!
  • Options
    snaprollsnaproll Member Posts: 23
    Forgot to add, the zip is 32301
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339
    snaproll said:

    Could I please get the 36/10 and 39/10 numbers on a 2020 camaro 1lt coupe and convertible. Thanks!

    snaproll said:

    Forgot to add, the zip is 32301

    Coupe: .00185 MF
    55%/53% residual

    Convertible: .00145 MF
    48%/46% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    flolivinflolivin Member Posts: 5
    33912 36/12 coupe 1ls 1lt and 2lt
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339
    flolivin said:

    33912 36/12 coupe 1ls 1lt and 2lt

    LS/LT: .00185 MF and 53% residual

    2LT: .00179 MF and 51% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    snaprollsnaproll Member Posts: 23
    One more please, LT1 coupe 36/10 39/10 in 32301.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    snaproll said:

    One more please, LT1 coupe 36/10 39/10 in 32301.

    .00185 and 54% / 53%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    j_bizzyj_bizzy Member Posts: 62
    May I please have the mf/RV/incentives for 2ss Camaro convertible automatic for 11234
    36/36/48 10k thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339
    j_bizzy said:

    May I please have the mf/RV/incentives for 2ss Camaro convertible automatic for 11234
    36/36/48 10k thanks

    .00147 MF and 51%/49% residual for 36/39 mo

    .00155 MF and 45% residual for 48 mo

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    RenyGDRenyGD Member Posts: 40
    Could I please get the MF/RV and incentives for 36/12k 2020 Camaro 2SS. 2dr coupe. Zip Code 92571. Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    RenyGD said:

    Could I please get the MF/RV and incentives for 36/12k 2020 Camaro 2SS. 2dr coupe. Zip Code 92571. Thank you.

    .00156 and 53%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    hondakid000hondakid000 Member Posts: 32
    MF&RV plus incentives for the following. Thank you! 2020 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 2dr Coupe- (36/15K) Zip: 11705
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041

    MF&RV plus incentives for the following. Thank you! 2020 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 2dr Coupe- (36/15K) Zip: 11705

    .00185 and 51%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    npapagiorgionpapagiorgio Member Posts: 11
    Hello, may I have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Chevrolet Camaro LS and LT for a 7,500/36 and 10,000/36 lease? 07060 Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339

    Hello, may I have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Chevrolet Camaro LS and LT for a 7,500/36 and 10,000/36 lease? 07060 Thank you!

    Coupe or convertible?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Adams7kAdams7k Member Posts: 1
    Hey .. Could I please have MF & RV plus incentives for 2020 Camaro 2ss convertible, 10k/36 and 10k/39? 02780 is zip

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    Adams7k said:

    Hey .. Could I please have MF & RV plus incentives for 2020 Camaro 2ss convertible, 10k/36 and 10k/39? 02780 is zip

    Thanks!

    .00147 and 51% / 49%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    tyleraristeotyleraristeo Member Posts: 2
    Hi! Could I please get the MF and RV for a 2020 Camaro LT1 Coupe Auto, 10k/36, 10k/39, and 10k/48? ZIP is 90650
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339

    Hi! Could I please get the MF and RV for a 2020 Camaro LT1 Coupe Auto, 10k/36, 10k/39, and 10k/48? ZIP is 90650

    .00143 MF and 60% residual
    .00143 MF and 59% residual
    .00163 MF and 54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    bmclark3bmclark3 Member Posts: 14
    edited July 2020
    Hello, could you please provide the MF/RV for an LT1 Coupe in zip code 33912 for 36 and 39 months at 15k miles? Are there any incentives available for current GM/Camaro Lessees?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    bmclark3 said:

    Hello, could you please provide the MF/RV for an LT1 Coupe in zip code 33912 for 36 and 39 months at 15k miles? Are there any incentives available for current GM/Camaro Lessees?

    .00143 and 57% / 56%
    No incentives
    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    bmclark3bmclark3 Member Posts: 14
    Michaell said:

    bmclark3 said:

    Hello, could you please provide the MF/RV for an LT1 Coupe in zip code 33912 for 36 and 39 months at 15k miles? Are there any incentives available for current GM/Camaro Lessees?

    .00143 and 57% / 56%
    No incentives
    $1500 loyalty
    Thank you!
  • Options
    softwareguy123softwareguy123 Member Posts: 6
    Hi, Can I please get the latest numbers for the following configurations:

    2020 Camaro 2LT Convertible (6 cyl)

    2020 Camaro LT1 Convertible (8 cyl)


    48 month - 12K miles p/y
    Zip: 78741

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041

    Hi, Can I please get the latest numbers for the following configurations:

    2020 Camaro 2LT Convertible (6 cyl)

    2020 Camaro LT1 Convertible (8 cyl)


    48 month - 12K miles p/y
    Zip: 78741

    Thanks!

    2LT - .00169 and 42%
    LT1 - .00155 and 48%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    2golf362golf36 Member Posts: 59
    May I please get info on 2020 Camaro Coupe RWD 1SS, 36/12, 91709. And any incentives? Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339
    2golf36 said:

    May I please get info on 2020 Camaro Coupe RWD 1SS, 36/12, 91709. And any incentives? Thanks

    .00156 MF and 53% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    syndfullsyndfull Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2020
    Hey there! Can I get mf/rv/incentives on 2020 camaro coupe rwd 1Ls, 36/12, 32827. Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    edited August 2020
    syndfull said:

    Hey there! Can I get mf/rv/incentives on 2020 camaro coupe rwd 1Ls, 36/12, 32827. Thank you!

    1LS - .00175 and 53%
    1SS - .00156 and 53%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    EstivyEstivy Member Posts: 3
    Hello guys! Can I please get the numbers for Camaro RWD 6cylinders 1LT convertible for zip code 33141.
    any conquest or incentives if available too. 12/36 12/39

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    Estivy said:

    Hello guys! Can I please get the numbers for Camaro RWD 6cylinders 1LT convertible for zip code 33141.
    any conquest or incentives if available too. 12/36 12/39

    Thanks!

    .00145 and 47% / 45%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    EstivyEstivy Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    Estivy said:

    Hello guys! Can I please get the numbers for Camaro RWD 6cylinders 1LT convertible for zip code 33141.
    any conquest or incentives if available too. 12/36 12/39

    Thanks!

    .00145 and 47% / 45%
    No incentives
    appreciate it!
  • Options
    DeGo1FoDeGo1Fo Member Posts: 2
    2020 2SS coupe for 36/10k - Incentives, MF, Residual

    Zip: 75201 and 28117

    Please and Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339
    DeGo1Fo said:

    2020 2SS coupe for 36/10k - Incentives, MF, Residual

    Zip: 75201 and 28117

    Please and Thanks!

    .00156 MF and 54% residual
    No lease incentives

    Either location

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    drbump471drbump471 Member Posts: 35
    May I have MF and residual for the following?
    2020 ZL1 1LE Coupe Manual in 46077
    36m/10k
    39m/10k
    48m/10k

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    drbump471 said:

    May I have MF and residual for the following?
    2020 ZL1 1LE Coupe Manual in 46077
    36m/10k
    39m/10k
    48m/10k

    Thanks!

    .00136 and 56%
    .00136 and 54%
    .00137 and 49%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    sraticansratican Member Posts: 8
    Can I please have MF and residual for 2020 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS Coupe RWD in zip 44484. 24/10 and 36/10 along with any incentives please.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    sratican said:

    Can I please have MF and residual for 2020 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS Coupe RWD in zip 44484. 24/10 and 36/10 along with any incentives please.

    .00225 and 61%
    .00156 and 54%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    DinabDinab Member Posts: 46
    MF, RES, Incentives, Lt1 (V8) 36/12 , 48/12. 97034, thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339
    Dinab said:

    MF, RES, Incentives, Lt1 (V8) 36/12 , 48/12. 97034, thank you.

    Coupe or convertible?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.