Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2020 Cadillac XT5 Lease Deals and Prices

leescottleescott Posts: 136
edited September 2019 in Cadillac
Could I please have the RV and MF for a 2020 XT5 Sport in zip 33473? 15K miles/year and either 36 or 39 months.

Thanks!
«1

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    leescott said:

    Could I please have the RV and MF for a 2020 XT5 Sport in zip 33473? 15K miles/year and either 36 or 39 months.

    Thanks!

    .00011 MF and 49% residual
    .00025 MF and 47% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    leescott said:

    Could I please have the RV and MF for a 2020 XT5 Sport in zip 33473? 15K miles/year and either 36 or 39 months.

    Thanks!

    .00011 MF and 49% residual
    .00025 MF and 47% residual
    Thanks!
  • Can you let me know the MF and RV for the 2020 XT5 platinum AWD in the premium luxury and sport model for each vehicle with 10K/year/miles 24 and 27 months, zip is 89135 as well if you know of any factory incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    johnthom said:

    Can you let me know the MF and RV for the 2020 XT5 platinum AWD in the premium luxury and sport model for each vehicle with 10K/year/miles 24 and 27 months, zip is 89135 as well if you know of any factory incentives?

    Sport AWD - .00010 and 58% / 56%
    Prem Lux - .00006 and 55% / 53%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi,

    Are you sure on the RV value for 24 and 27 month as the xt6 is 65 and 63% sounds really low for 2 years?
    89135 on the xt5?

    you wrote:
    Sport AWD - .00010 and 58% / 56%
    Prem Lux - .00006 and 55% / 53%
    No incentives
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    johnthom said:

    Hi,

    Are you sure on the RV value for 24 and 27 month as the xt6 is 65 and 63% sounds really low for 2 years?
    89135 on the xt5?

    you wrote:
    Sport AWD - .00010 and 58% / 56%
    Prem Lux - .00006 and 55% / 53%
    No incentives

    We aren't in the habit of giving out wrong information....

    The numbers are correct, as stated.

    XT6 is brand new...

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Please provide all relevant lease info and customer cash incentives for:

    2020 XT5 FWD Prem. Luxury for 92127
    36 mos/15K
    39 mos/15K
    48 mos/15K

    2020 XT5 AWD Prem. Luxury for 92127
    36 mos/15K
    39 mos/15K
    48 mos/15K

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664

    Please provide all relevant lease info and customer cash incentives for:

    2020 XT5 FWD Prem. Luxury for 92127
    36 mos/15K
    39 mos/15K
    48 mos/15K

    2020 XT5 AWD Prem. Luxury for 92127
    36 mos/15K
    39 mos/15K
    48 mos/15K

    Thank you.

    FWD
    .00001 and 54%
    .00003 and 46%
    .00017 and 45%

    AWD
    .00006 and 53%
    .00008 and 46%
    .00022 and 45%

    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • leescottleescott Posts: 136
    Could I please have the RV and MF for a 2020 XT5 Sport in zip 33473? 15K miles/year and either 36 or 39 months as well as any incentives?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    leescott said:

    Could I please have the RV and MF for a 2020 XT5 Sport in zip 33473? 15K miles/year and either 36 or 39 months as well as any incentives?

    Thanks!

    .00011 MF and 49% residual
    .00025 MF and 47% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • leescottleescott Posts: 136
    kyfdx said:

    leescott said:

    Could I please have the RV and MF for a 2020 XT5 Sport in zip 33473? 15K miles/year and either 36 or 39 months as well as any incentives?

    Thanks!

    .00011 MF and 49% residual
    .00025 MF and 47% residual

    No lease incentives
    Thanks!
  • spzspz Posts: 3
    Can I please have the MF and RV for 22312
    36/10 Xt5 AWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    spz said:

    Can I please have the MF and RV for 22312
    36/10 Xt5 AWD

    What trim?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 13,805
    Good evening. Can you please quote me the residual value & money factor for a 2020 XT5 AWD Premium Luxury for 24 months/15K per year lease in 10956? What’s the highest mileage lease you have information on for GM Financial? If you have numbers for $17,500 or higher, I’ll take those too please.

    2001 Prelude Type SH, 2017 Pilot Touring AWD, 2019 Tacoma TRD Sport 4WD

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    nyccarguy said:

    Good evening. Can you please quote me the residual value & money factor for a 2020 XT5 AWD Premium Luxury for 24 months/15K per year lease in 10956? What’s the highest mileage lease you have information on for GM Financial? If you have numbers for $17,500 or higher, I’ll take those too please.

    24/15 (highest mileage we have from GMF)
    .00011 and 62%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 13,805
    Michaell said:

    nyccarguy said:

    Good evening. Can you please quote me the residual value & money factor for a 2020 XT5 AWD Premium Luxury for 24 months/15K per year lease in 10956? What’s the highest mileage lease you have information on for GM Financial? If you have numbers for $17,500 or higher, I’ll take those too please.

    24/15 (highest mileage we have from GMF)
    .00011 and 62%
    No incentives
    Thanks! What would the 36/15K numbers be?

    2001 Prelude Type SH, 2017 Pilot Touring AWD, 2019 Tacoma TRD Sport 4WD

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    nyccarguy said:

    Michaell said:

    nyccarguy said:

    Good evening. Can you please quote me the residual value & money factor for a 2020 XT5 AWD Premium Luxury for 24 months/15K per year lease in 10956? What’s the highest mileage lease you have information on for GM Financial? If you have numbers for $17,500 or higher, I’ll take those too please.

    24/15 (highest mileage we have from GMF)
    .00011 and 62%
    No incentives
    Thanks! What would the 36/15K numbers be?
    Oh, bother.

    I gave you the 24/15 numbers for the XT6

    Take 2

    24/15 - .00006 and 53%
    36/15 - .00008 and 46%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 13,805
    Michaell said:

    nyccarguy said:

    Michaell said:

    nyccarguy said:

    Good evening. Can you please quote me the residual value & money factor for a 2020 XT5 AWD Premium Luxury for 24 months/15K per year lease in 10956? What’s the highest mileage lease you have information on for GM Financial? If you have numbers for $17,500 or higher, I’ll take those too please.

    24/15 (highest mileage we have from GMF)
    .00011 and 62%
    No incentives
    Thanks! What would the 36/15K numbers be?
    Oh, bother.

    I gave you the 24/15 numbers for the XT6

    Take 2

    24/15 - .00006 and 53%
    36/15 - .00008 and 46%
    No incentives
    Those are some very sharp residual values.

    2001 Prelude Type SH, 2017 Pilot Touring AWD, 2019 Tacoma TRD Sport 4WD

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    nyccarguy said:

    Michaell said:

    nyccarguy said:

    Michaell said:

    nyccarguy said:

    Good evening. Can you please quote me the residual value & money factor for a 2020 XT5 AWD Premium Luxury for 24 months/15K per year lease in 10956? What’s the highest mileage lease you have information on for GM Financial? If you have numbers for $17,500 or higher, I’ll take those too please.

    24/15 (highest mileage we have from GMF)
    .00011 and 62%
    No incentives
    Thanks! What would the 36/15K numbers be?
    Oh, bother.

    I gave you the 24/15 numbers for the XT6

    Take 2

    24/15 - .00006 and 53%
    36/15 - .00008 and 46%
    No incentives
    Those are some very sharp residual values.
    Cuts like a knife!

    The deals are on the 2019 models

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mx2kmx2k Posts: 6
    Zip 92129, XT5 Lux and Standard, 2WD and 4WD for 36/15k. Nov numbers please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    mx2k said:

    Zip 92129, XT5 Lux and Standard, 2WD and 4WD for 36/15k. Nov numbers please

    Don't show a program for standard or base trim

    Luxury
    AWD: .00011 MF and 51% residual
    FWD: .00002 MF and 51% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GWTGWT Posts: 3
    edited November 2019
    Could you please provide the RV and MF for a 2020 XT5. 48 month lease with 10K miles per year.
    I was told by dealership that the RV was 41% and the MF was .00048. Is this correct?
    XT5 is FWD Premium Luxury with only 3 options Platinum pkg, enhanced visability/tech pkg and Drive assist pkg. zip code is 34667
  • GWTGWT Posts: 3
    edited November 2019
    Does GM Cadillac still offer a loyality incentive for leasing another new car?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    GWT said:

    Could you please provide the RV and MF for a 2020 XT5. 48 month lease with 10K miles per year.
    I was told by dealership that the RV was 41% and the MF was .00048. Is this correct?
    XT5 is FWD Premium Luxury with only 3 options Platinum pkg, enhanced visability/tech pkg and Drive assist pkg. zip code is 34667

    .00023 MF and 41% residual
    No lease incentives
    GWT said:

    Does GM Cadillac still offer a loyality incentive for leasing another new car?

    They may, but we don't have the loyalty info.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ses2007ses2007 11590Posts: 2
    I'm looking for the MF and RV on a 2019 XT5 in 11590. 39 mo and 10K or 12K. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    ses2007 said:

    I'm looking for the MF and RV on a 2019 XT5 in 11590. 39 mo and 10K or 12K. Thank you!

    Please post in the 2019 discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52315/cadillac/xt5/2019-cadillac-xt5-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Be sure to mention the trim, and also FWD or AWD

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you let me know the November MF and RV for the 2020 XT5 platinum AWD in the premium luxury and sport model for each vehicle with 10K/year/miles 24 and 27 months, zip is 89074? incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    johnthom said:

    Can you let me know the November MF and RV for the 2020 XT5 platinum AWD in the premium luxury and sport model for each vehicle with 10K/year/miles 24 and 27 months, zip is 89074? incentives?

    P-Lux - .00029 and 55% / 53%
    Sport - .00007 and 58% / 56%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Numbers yet for december 95670 12/36? for luxury trim
  • AWD please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    Joshposh said:

    Numbers yet for december 95670 12/36? for luxury trim

    December programs start on Tuesday

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you let me know the December MF and RV for the 2020 XT5 platinum AWD in the premium luxury and sport model for each vehicle with 10K/year/miles 24 and 27 months, zip is 89074? incentives such as cash loyalty Thanks
  • Can I please get December for xt5 luxury awd 95670 12/36?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    johnthom said:

    Can you let me know the December MF and RV for the 2020 XT5 platinum AWD in the premium luxury and sport model for each vehicle with 10K/year/miles 24 and 27 months, zip is 89074? incentives such as cash loyalty Thanks

    I don't see Platinum listed anywhere...

    Sport
    .00028 MF
    59%/57% residual for 24/27 mo

    Premium Luxury
    .00029 MF
    55%/53% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    Joshposh said:

    Can I please get December for xt5 luxury awd 95670 12/36?

    .00011 MF and 53% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Please provide residual and money factor for 2020 xt5 awd luxury and premium luxury for 10/36 in 11209. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    Strinos said:

    Please provide residual and money factor for 2020 xt5 awd luxury and premium luxury for 10/36 in 11209. Thanks

    Lux: .00011 MF and 54% residual
    PLux: .00007 MF and 49% residual

    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please provide the residual value and money factor on 2020 XT5 premium luxury for 36/12,000 miles in zip code 75209? Dealer told me there was $3,000 incentive.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    doonan10 said:

    Can you please provide the residual value and money factor on 2020 XT5 premium luxury for 36/12,000 miles in zip code 75209? Dealer told me there was $3,000 incentive.

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GWTGWT Posts: 3
    Could you please provide the December RV and MF for a 2020 XT5. 48 month lease with 12K miles per year.
    XT5 is 4 cylinder FWD Premium Luxury with only 3 options Platinum pkg, enhanced visability/tech pkg and Drive assist pkg. zip code is 34667. Any lease deals, cash back or purchase bonus.
  • FWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    GWT said:

    Could you please provide the December RV and MF for a 2020 XT5. 48 month lease with 12K miles per year.
    XT5 is 4 cylinder FWD Premium Luxury with only 3 options Platinum pkg, enhanced visability/tech pkg and Drive assist pkg. zip code is 34667. Any lease deals, cash back or purchase bonus.

    .00023 MF and 40% residual

    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    doonan10 said:

    Can you please provide the residual value and money factor on 2020 XT5 premium luxury for 36/12,000 miles in zip code 75209? Dealer told me there was $3,000 incentive.

    doonan10 said:

    FWD

    .00003 MF and 48% residual

    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I've been quoted RV of 56% on the 2019 and 48% on the 2020 -- what's with the big discrepancy??
  • Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 Standard 36/10 & 39/10 in 89117. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    pwillvgk said:

    Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 Standard 36/10 & 39/10 in 89117. Thanks!

    Luxury, Premium Luxury or Sport trim?

    Also, FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    doonan10 said:

    I've been quoted RV of 56% on the 2019 and 48% on the 2020 -- what's with the big discrepancy??

    The residual is higher on the 2019, but if they are quoting 56%, then it's not the same trim you asked for on the 2020.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pwillvgkpwillvgk Posts: 6
    edited December 2019
    kyfdx said:

    pwillvgk said:

    Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 Standard 36/10 & 39/10 in 89117. Thanks!

    Luxury, Premium Luxury or Sport trim?

    Also, FWD or AWD?
    Luxury (Base)
    FWD

    Sorry!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    pwillvgk said:

    kyfdx said:

    pwillvgk said:

    Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 Standard 36/10 & 39/10 in 89117. Thanks!

    Luxury, Premium Luxury or Sport trim?

    Also, FWD or AWD?
    Luxury (Base)
    FWD

    Sorry!
    .00002 and 54%
    .00016 and 53%
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2020 Cadillac XT5 FWD 4dr Premium Luxury 36/10 (Zip: 33196) MF, RV, and incentives please
Sign In or Register to comment.