Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought a new car and completed the purchase entirely online? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 5/28 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2020 Land Rover Range Rover (Full Size) Lease Deals and Prices

124

Comments

  • tenpercentertenpercenter seattlePosts: 4
    When do March numbers come out? Looking for HSE 525 39mo/10k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577

    When do March numbers come out? Looking for HSE 525 39mo/10k

    New programs start on Tuesday

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chrisca1chrisca1 Posts: 12
    Could you kindly post the March #s for the 2020 Range Rover HSE P400 and HSE P525: 10k/year 33 and 36 months. Thank you in advance!
  • nyclife1nyclife1 Posts: 64
    edited March 3
    Looking for RV/Residual/any applicable incentives for

    2020 Range Rover BOTH the P400 and P525 hse, short wheel base.

    Zip: 10708
    Mileage: 10k
    Term: 33/36/39 (or if any other term stands out as being very good).

    Thank you in advance for all the great work you guys do here.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
    chrisca1 said:

    Could you kindly post the March #s for the 2020 Range Rover HSE P400 and HSE P525: 10k/year 33 and 36 months. Thank you in advance!

    P400
    .00100 and 58%
    .00104 and 57%

    P525
    .00107 and 55%
    .00110 and 53%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
    nyclife1 said:

    Looking for RV/Residual/any applicable incentives for

    2020 Range Rover BOTH the P400 and P525 hse, short wheel base.

    Zip: 10708
    Mileage: 10k
    Term: 33/36/39 (or if any other term stands out as being very good).

    Thank you in advance for all the great work you guys do here.

    39/10
    P400 - .00107 and 54%
    P525 - .00112 and 51%

    No incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nyclife1nyclife1 Posts: 64
    Michaell said:

    nyclife1 said:

    Looking for RV/Residual/any applicable incentives for

    2020 Range Rover BOTH the P400 and P525 hse, short wheel base.

    Zip: 10708
    Mileage: 10k
    Term: 33/36/39 (or if any other term stands out as being very good).

    Thank you in advance for all the great work you guys do here.

    39/10
    P400 - .00107 and 54%
    P525 - .00112 and 51%

    No incentive
    Thank you! What is the 33 month term?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
    nyclife1 said:

    Michaell said:

    nyclife1 said:

    Looking for RV/Residual/any applicable incentives for

    2020 Range Rover BOTH the P400 and P525 hse, short wheel base.

    Zip: 10708
    Mileage: 10k
    Term: 33/36/39 (or if any other term stands out as being very good).

    Thank you in advance for all the great work you guys do here.

    39/10
    P400 - .00107 and 54%
    P525 - .00112 and 51%

    No incentive
    Thank you! What is the 33 month term?
    Not as good, which is why I gave you the 39 month term.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mike513mike513 Posts: 11
    Can you please provide March numbers for P400E PHEV HSE

    33/10 and 36/10. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577
    mike513 said:

    Can you please provide March numbers for P400E PHEV HSE

    33/10 and 36/10. Thank you

    .00151 MF
    57%/55%/52% residual for 33/36/39 mo.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Mello1984_1Mello1984_1 Posts: 5
    Hi,

    Looking for the RV and MF for the following:

    2020 RR SE
    2020 RR HSE
    2020 RR SC

    33/36 months, 10k miles per year, zip code 60102
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247

    Hi,

    Looking for the RV and MF for the following:

    2020 RR SE
    2020 RR HSE
    2020 RR SC

    33/36 months, 10k miles per year, zip code 60102

    I don't see an SE trim for the full size RR

    Base
    33/10 - .00122 and 59%
    36/10 - .00124 and 57%

    HSE
    .00100 and 58%
    .00104 and 57%

    SC
    .00107 and 55%
    .00110 and 53%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mjmackey55mjmackey55 Posts: 6
    New York 10504. 2020 HSE. 36/12k. MF and RV? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577

    New York 10504. 2020 HSE. 36/12k. MF and RV? Thanks!

    .00104 MF and 56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Wondering if numbers may have changed For

    2020 RR HSE
    2020 RR SC

    33/36 months, 10k miles per year, zip code 60102

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247

    Wondering if numbers may have changed For

    2020 RR HSE
    2020 RR SC

    33/36 months, 10k miles per year, zip code 60102

    Thanks

    Changed since when?

    SC
    33/10 - .00107 and 55%
    36/10 - .00110 and 53%

    HSE
    .00100 and 58%
    .00104 and 57%

    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sorry, forgot 39/10k HSE, 60102.

    I’m looking to lease this week, does anyone recommend holding off? Better incentive, interest rate, etc. to to come in April? thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247

    Sorry, forgot 39/10k HSE, 60102.

    I’m looking to lease this week, does anyone recommend holding off? Better incentive, interest rate, etc. to to come in April? thanks

    .00107 and 54%

    No predictions on April programs.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fldoc123fldoc123 Posts: 3
    Hi, thanks for all you do. Prob a bit early for April numbers but,

    33160
    LWB P525
    7.5/33,36,39
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577
    fldoc123 said:

    Hi, thanks for all you do. Prob a bit early for April numbers but,

    33160
    LWB P525
    7.5/33,36,39

    .00122 MF

    56%/54%/51% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tenpercentertenpercenter seattlePosts: 4
    p525 swb
    33/36/39 10k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577

    p525 swb
    33/36/39 10k

    .00115 MF and 55% residual
    .00116 MF and 53% residual
    .00117 MF and 51% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mike513mike513 Posts: 11
    Can you please provide April numbers for P400E PHEV HSE

    33/10 and 36/10. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
    mike513 said:

    Can you please provide April numbers for P400E PHEV HSE

    33/10 and 36/10. Thank you

    .00147 and 57% / 55% for 33/36 and 10K
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mjmackey55mjmackey55 Posts: 6
    New York 10504. 2020 HSE. 36/12k. MF and RV? Thanks! Dealer saying MF dropped to .00075 this month?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577

    New York 10504. 2020 HSE. 36/12k. MF and RV? Thanks! Dealer saying MF dropped to .00075 this month?

    .00075 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • surf2day2surf2day2 Posts: 46
    Hi,

    Do you have April Residuals and MF for 2020 RR HSE Diesel?

    24 or 27/10 -if offered
    33/10

    Zip Codes: 33483 and 67206

    And does JLR offer Loyalty this month..current lease is F-Type SVR.
    Any other incentives? I see a $1000 credit of some kind on dealer website

    Thanks in advance!

    KH
  • surf2day2surf2day2 Posts: 46
    HSE - sorry for the fat finger...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
    surf2day2 said:

    Hi,

    Do you have April Residuals and MF for 2020 RR HSE Diesel?

    24 or 27/10 -if offered
    33/10

    Zip Codes: 33483 and 67206

    And does JLR offer Loyalty this month..current lease is F-Type SVR.
    Any other incentives? I see a $1000 credit of some kind on dealer website

    Thanks in advance!

    KH

    surf2day2 said:

    HSE - sorry for the fat finger...

    24/10 - .00191 and 67%
    33/10 - .00083 and 58%
    No incentives
    $1000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Slick1Slick1 Posts: 26
    Hi can I have numbers on 2020 P360 10k/ 24 and 10k/36 zip 60513 also any idea if deals on 2019?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577
    edited April 12
    Slick1 said:

    Hi can I have numbers on 2020 P360 10k/ 24 and 10k/36 zip 60513 also any idea if deals on 2019?

    Is this the Base model?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Netpark22Netpark22 Posts: 6
    Can I have MF and res for P525 Long wheel base 24/10, 36/10, 48/10?
    Zip 90015
    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577
    Netpark22 said:

    Can I have MF and res for P525 Long wheel base 24/10, 36/10, 48/10?
    Zip 90015
    Thanks.

    .00191 MF and 64% residual
    .00122 MF and 53% residual
    .00128 MF and 44% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Slick1Slick1 Posts: 26
    kyfdx said:

    Slick1 said:

    Hi can I have numbers on 2020 P360 10k/ 24 and 10k/36 zip 60513 also any idea if deals on 2019?

    Is this the Base model?
    Yes it is
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577
    Slick1 said:

    Hi can I have numbers on 2020 P360 10k/ 24 and 10k/36 zip 60513 also any idea if deals on 2019?

    .00191 MF and 66% residual
    .00077 MF and 54% residual

    No lease support for the 2019 model

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Ang1217Ang1217 Posts: 15
    2020 Range Rover HSE
    36/12k
    39/12k
    Residual
    Money Factor
    incentives
    loyalty
    33101
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
    Ang1217 said:

    2020 Range Rover HSE
    36/12k
    39/12k
    Residual
    Money Factor
    incentives
    loyalty
    33101

    .00075 and 54%
    .00077 and 51%
    No incentives
    $1000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get please get MF and residual for the following:

    P525 LWB
    36/10k
    36/12k

    Autobiography LWB
    36/10k
    36/12k

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577

    Can I get please get MF and residual for the following:

    P525 LWB
    36/10k
    36/12k

    Autobiography LWB
    36/10k
    36/12k

    Thank you

    36/12
    .00122 MF
    52%/51% residual for 525/AutobSC

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pilot88pilot88 Posts: 2
    Can I get MF and Residual for the following:

    RR SPORT HST
    24/12K
    36/12K

    RR HSE
    24/12k
    36/12k

    77002 Market

    Currently have 10K off MSRP / 0% but would like to know lease #'s
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
    pilot88 said:

    Can I get MF and Residual for the following:

    RR SPORT HST
    24/12K
    36/12K

    RR HSE
    24/12k
    36/12k

    77002 Market

    Currently have 10K off MSRP / 0% but would like to know lease #'s

    Full size HSE
    .00191 and 64%
    .00075 and 54%
    No incentives

    Please post RR Sport lease questions, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/56846/land-rover/range-rover-sport/2020-land-rover-range-rover-sport-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • surf2day2surf2day2 Posts: 46
    Good morning,

    Just checking back in to see if you have JLR’s updated May/Incentives April Residuals and MF for 2020 RR HSE TD6 Diesel?

    24/10
    33/10

    Zip Codes: 33483 and 67206

    Also, has Loyalty changed this month?
    Any other incentives? I still see a $1000 credit of some kind on dealer website

    Thanks,

    KH
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577
    surf2day2 said:

    Good morning,

    Just checking back in to see if you have JLR’s updated May/Incentives April Residuals and MF for 2020 RR HSE TD6 Diesel?

    24/10
    33/10

    Zip Codes: 33483 and 67206

    Also, has Loyalty changed this month?
    Any other incentives? I still see a $1000 credit of some kind on dealer website

    Thanks,

    KH

    .00185 MF and 64% residual
    .00063 MF and 56% residual

    $1000 loyalty

    No lease incentives that we see.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eric_s_eric_s_ NYPosts: 4
    Hi
    Do you have updated Maynumbers for:

    Range Rover P525 LWB


    30/
    /33
    /36
    x 7.5k

    thank you
    Eric
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
    eric_s_ said:

    Hi
    Do you have updated Maynumbers for:

    Range Rover P525 LWB


    30/
    /33
    /36
    x 7.5k

    thank you
    Eric

    33/7.5 - .00114 and 54%
    36/7.5 - .00115 and 53%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mjmackey55mjmackey55 Posts: 6
    2020 HSE, 36/12, Westchester NY (10504). What is May's MF and RV? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247

    2020 HSE, 36/12, Westchester NY (10504). What is May's MF and RV? Thank you!

    .00075 and 54%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • keithfdeskeithfdes Posts: 15
    Can I have the RV and Money Factor for a Td6 HSE SWB 36/10, zip code 32701. Also which lease lengths result in the most optimal payment. Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577
    keithfdes said:

    Can I have the RV and Money Factor for a Td6 HSE SWB 36/10, zip code 32701. Also which lease lengths result in the most optimal payment. Thanks in advance.

    36/10: .00068 MF and 55% residual
    39/10: .00071 MF and 53% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tenpercentertenpercenter seattlePosts: 4
    525 HSE 33/10 36/10 39/10 please.

    Thank you!
Sign In or Register to comment.