Have you recently switched from a gas-powered vehicle to an EV, or vice-versa? A national TV broadcast network would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 12/5 for more details.
Are you a current or prospective Tesla customer who is having a change of heart about the brand? A national news reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 12/5 for more details.

2020 Ram 1500 Lease Deals and Prices

1235750

Comments

  • Jj07111Jj07111 Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    Jj07111 said:

    Can I have numbers for 2020 limited and laramie both crew cab with 5.7 hemi, 39months 12k. Zip 07083

    No lease support for the Limited trim, this month.

    2WD or 4WD on the Laramie?
    4X4
  • DREWBANKSDREWBANKS 11772Member Posts: 26
    kyfdx said:

    DREWBANKS said:

    Can I please get MF, Residual and incentives for quad cab big horn hemi? 36 months 7500mi

    What is your location?

    2WD or 4WD?
    11772 and the 4wd sorry
  • chrisblasiuschrisblasius Cleveland OhioMember Posts: 18
    looking at leasing a 2020 ram 4x4 Laramie crew cab 10k 42m or 39m 44138 mind sharing residual and money factor info? thanks so much
  • hljstpaul1hljstpaul1 Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

    May I have the numbers for a Laramie Quad Cab 5.7hemi etorque 42 months, 10k and for Laramie Crew Cab 5.7 hemi etoque 42 months, 10k Zip Code 55105 THANKS!!

    2WD or 4WD?
    Sorry! 4WD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    Jj07111 said:


    kyfdx said:

    Jj07111 said:

    Can I have numbers for 2020 limited and laramie both crew cab with 5.7 hemi, 39months 12k. Zip 07083

    No lease support for the Limited trim, this month.

    2WD or 4WD on the Laramie?
    4X4
    .00116 MF and 54% residual
    $1500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    DREWBANKS said:

    kyfdx said:

    DREWBANKS said:

    Can I please get MF, Residual and incentives for quad cab big horn hemi? 36 months 7500mi

    What is your location?

    2WD or 4WD?
    11772 and the 4wd sorry
    39/10
    .00068 MF and 53% residual

    $3000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807

    looking at leasing a 2020 ram 4x4 Laramie crew cab 10k 42m or 39m 44138 mind sharing residual and money factor info? thanks so much

    39: .00116 MF and 55% residual
    42: .00107 MF and 55% residual

    $3500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807

    kyfdx said:

    May I have the numbers for a Laramie Quad Cab 5.7hemi etorque 42 months, 10k and for Laramie Crew Cab 5.7 hemi etoque 42 months, 10k Zip Code 55105 THANKS!!

    2WD or 4WD?
    Sorry! 4WD
    Crew: .00107 MF and 55% residual. $2000 incentive
    Quad: .00101 MF and 55% residual. $3000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DREWBANKSDREWBANKS 11772Member Posts: 26
    kyfdx said:

    DREWBANKS said:

    kyfdx said:

    DREWBANKS said:

    Can I please get MF, Residual and incentives for quad cab big horn hemi? 36 months 7500mi

    What is your location?

    2WD or 4WD?
    11772 and the 4wd sorry
    39/10
    .00068 MF and 53% residual

    $3000 incentive
    is 219 per month
    995 bank plus doc fees up front good it seems insane like im missing something
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    DREWBANKS said:

    kyfdx said:

    DREWBANKS said:

    kyfdx said:

    DREWBANKS said:

    Can I please get MF, Residual and incentives for quad cab big horn hemi? 36 months 7500mi

    What is your location?

    2WD or 4WD?
    11772 and the 4wd sorry
    39/10
    .00068 MF and 53% residual

    $3000 incentive
    is 219 per month
    995 bank plus doc fees up front good it seems insane like im missing something
    What is the total amount Due at Signing?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DREWBANKSDREWBANKS 11772Member Posts: 26
    edited December 2019
    2294 due at signing (motor vehicle fees tax and first month payment)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    DREWBANKS said:

    2294 due at signing (motor vehicle fees tax and first month payment)

    Seems really cheap

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jpac175Jpac175 NJMember Posts: 2
    Hello,
    2020 Ram 1500 Laramie crew cab 4x4 Eco diesel... 10k, & 15k/yr 36m 07849. Would you mind sharing residual and money factor info? Thank you!
  • DWILLSDWILLS Member Posts: 2
    Hello, looking for residual and mf for:
    2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4 v6 short bed
    24/12
    36/12

    2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew 4x4 v8 short bed
    24/12
    36/12

    zip 44129
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    Jpac175 said:

    Hello,
    2020 Ram 1500 Laramie crew cab 4x4 Eco diesel... 10k, & 15k/yr 36m 07849. Would you mind sharing residual and money factor info? Thank you!

    39/15: .00116 MF and 52% residual
    42/15: .00107 MF and 52% residual

    $1500 incentive

    36 month term is not supported

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    DWILLS said:

    Hello, looking for residual and mf for:
    2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4 v6 short bed
    24/12
    36/12

    2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew 4x4 v8 short bed
    24/12
    36/12

    zip 44129

    The terms are 27, 39 and 42 months

    BH
    .00061 MF and 58% residual
    .00100 MF and 53% residual
    .00089 MF and 53% residual
    $3000 incentive

    LAR
    .00083 MF and 59% residual
    .00116 MF and 54% residual
    .00107 MF and 54% residual
    $2500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tkconnectionstkconnections Member Posts: 40
    zip = 29414 looking for Laramie, Crew Cab, 4x4 39/12 & 42/12 info please. Thanks in advance, maybe I'll finally lock something down this month!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807

    zip = 29414 looking for Laramie, Crew Cab, 4x4 39/12 & 42/12 info please. Thanks in advance, maybe I'll finally lock something down this month!

    39: .00116 MF and 54% residual
    42: .00107 MF and 54% residual

    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • edmundssuvedmundssuv Member Posts: 52
    kyfdx said:

    May I have the Dec RV/MF/Incentive number for 2020 RAM 1500 LARAMIE CREW CAB 4X4 Crew Cab 03801, whichever best term / 12K, Thanks!

    39/12
    .00116 MF and 54% residual
    $1500 incentive
    How about the 39/12 and 42/12 numbers for zip code 92647? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807

    kyfdx said:

    May I have the Dec RV/MF/Incentive number for 2020 RAM 1500 LARAMIE CREW CAB 4X4 Crew Cab 03801, whichever best term / 12K, Thanks!

    39/12
    .00116 MF and 54% residual
    $1500 incentive
    How about the 39/12 and 42/12 numbers for zip code 92647? Thanks!
    .00116 MF and 54% residual
    .00107 MF and 54% residual
    $500 incentive

    The 42/12 numbers are also valid for 03801

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MortgMan77MortgMan77 New JerseyMember Posts: 14
    Hello, May I please have Residual and MF and lease incentives for December:
    2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew 4x4 5.7L e-torque short bed, Zip code 07876
    36/12
    36/15

    39/12
    39/15

    42/12
    42/15

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807

    Hello, May I please have Residual and MF and lease incentives for December:
    2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew 4x4 5.7L e-torque short bed, Zip code 07876
    36/12
    36/15

    39/12
    39/15

    42/12
    42/15

    Thank you!

    39/15: .00116 MF and 52% residual
    42/15: .00107 MF and 52% residual

    $1500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • marquesmarques Member Posts: 2
    I just realized I posted in the 2019 section accidentally.

    Can I get a MF/Res for a 2020 RAM 1500 Limited 4x4 Hemi Crew? I am in 32114 and I am looking for 10k miles with something between 32 - 48 months. I was quoted .00218 and 49% for 48 mo 10k.
  • Shaq413Shaq413 Member Posts: 1
    Can I please have MF/RV/Incentives for Ram1500 Big Horn CREW CAB 4X4 12K miles 36 mo. Zip Code 01020
  • GVFLYERGVFLYER FloridaMember Posts: 16
    Hello, still trying to land a good lease. May I have the numbers and incentives for a 2020 RAM 1500 LIMITED CREW CAB 4X2 5'7" BOX Terms 36,48/12k zip 33178.

    Thank you in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    marques said:

    I just realized I posted in the 2019 section accidentally.

    Can I get a MF/Res for a 2020 RAM 1500 Limited 4x4 Hemi Crew? I am in 32114 and I am looking for 10k miles with something between 32 - 48 months. I was quoted .00218 and 49% for 48 mo 10k.

    There is no lease support for the Limited or Rebel crew cabs, this month, through Chrysler Capital

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    GVFLYER said:

    Hello, still trying to land a good lease. May I have the numbers and incentives for a 2020 RAM 1500 LIMITED CREW CAB 4X2 5'7" BOX Terms 36,48/12k zip 33178.

    Thank you in advance.

    There is no lease support for the Limited or Rebel crew cabs, this month, through Chrysler Capital

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    Shaq413 said:

    Can I please have MF/RV/Incentives for Ram1500 Big Horn CREW CAB 4X4 12K miles 36 mo. Zip Code 01020

    39/12
    .00100 MF and 53% residual

    $1500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • marquesmarques Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    marques said:

    I just realized I posted in the 2019 section accidentally.

    Can I get a MF/Res for a 2020 RAM 1500 Limited 4x4 Hemi Crew? I am in 32114 and I am looking for 10k miles with something between 32 - 48 months. I was quoted .00218 and 49% for 48 mo 10k.

    There is no lease support for the Limited or Rebel crew cabs, this month, through Chrysler Capital
    Thanks for the info! Does that mean that leases through Chrysler Capital are typically poor this month? Also, do you know when they might have support or new numbers are released?

    When I spoke with sales, it looked like Ally was the best option, but the rate was awful. They were giving me 6.75% and 56%. I believe the current promo on the Ram website is a 48mo/10k lease at .00218 and 49%, which seems awful. I guess it will be a waiting game... I was hoping to do an end of the year deal.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    marques said:

    kyfdx said:

    marques said:

    I just realized I posted in the 2019 section accidentally.

    Can I get a MF/Res for a 2020 RAM 1500 Limited 4x4 Hemi Crew? I am in 32114 and I am looking for 10k miles with something between 32 - 48 months. I was quoted .00218 and 49% for 48 mo 10k.

    There is no lease support for the Limited or Rebel crew cabs, this month, through Chrysler Capital
    Thanks for the info! Does that mean that leases through Chrysler Capital are typically poor this month? Also, do you know when they might have support or new numbers are released?

    When I spoke with sales, it looked like Ally was the best option, but the rate was awful. They were giving me 6.75% and 56%. I believe the current promo on the Ram website is a 48mo/10k lease at .00218 and 49%, which seems awful. I guess it will be a waiting game... I was hoping to do an end of the year deal.
    The Chrysler Capital issue is just with this trim (and the Rebel)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jpac175Jpac175 NJMember Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    Jpac175 said:

    Hello,
    2020 Ram 1500 Laramie crew cab 4x4 Eco diesel... 10k, & 15k/yr 36m 07849. Would you mind sharing residual and money factor info? Thank you!

    39/15: .00116 MF and 52% residual
    42/15: .00107 MF and 52% residual

    $1500 incentive

    36 month term is not supported
    Hello again! Can I get the terms with 10k/year? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    Jpac175 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Jpac175 said:

    Hello,
    2020 Ram 1500 Laramie crew cab 4x4 Eco diesel... 10k, & 15k/yr 36m 07849. Would you mind sharing residual and money factor info? Thank you!

    39/15: .00116 MF and 52% residual
    42/15: .00107 MF and 52% residual

    $1500 incentive

    36 month term is not supported
    Hello again! Can I get the terms with 10k/year? Thanks!
    +3%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rickmaddawg20rickmaddawg20 Member Posts: 8
    Hello can anyone tell me the money factor, residual, incentives, and lease or loyalty credits if any for a 2020 Ram Laramie Crew 4x2 and 4x4 36/15k in zip 79936 Texas?
  • rickmaddawg20rickmaddawg20 Member Posts: 8
    Hello can anyone tell me the money factor, residual, incentives, and lease or loyalty credits if any for a 2020 Ram Laramie Crew 4x2 and 4x4 36/15k in zip 85015 Arizona?
  • chepachetchepachet Member Posts: 2
    Hello I'm looking for mf, residuals, incentives, etc for a 2020 Ram 1500 crew cab Big horn 4x4 V8. MSRP is 50,600
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807

    Hello can anyone tell me the money factor, residual, incentives, and lease or loyalty credits if any for a 2020 Ram Laramie Crew 4x2 and 4x4 36/15k in zip 79936 Texas?

    39/15
    2WD: .00111 MF and 50% residual
    4WD: .00116 MF and 52% residual

    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807

    Hello can anyone tell me the money factor, residual, incentives, and lease or loyalty credits if any for a 2020 Ram Laramie Crew 4x2 and 4x4 36/15k in zip 85015 Arizona?

    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    chepachet said:

    Hello I'm looking for mf, residuals, incentives, etc for a 2020 Ram 1500 crew cab Big horn 4x4 V8. MSRP is 50,600

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chepachetchepachet Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    chepachet said:

    Hello I'm looking for mf, residuals, incentives, etc for a 2020 Ram 1500 crew cab Big horn 4x4 V8. MSRP is 50,600

    What is your location?
    Sorry! 02917
  • rickmaddawg20rickmaddawg20 Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

    Hello can anyone tell me the money factor, residual, incentives, and lease or loyalty credits if any for a 2020 Ram Laramie Crew 4x2 and 4x4 36/15k in zip 85015 Arizona?

    $500 incentive
    What are the MF and residuals for 85015 Arizona
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807

    kyfdx said:

    Hello can anyone tell me the money factor, residual, incentives, and lease or loyalty credits if any for a 2020 Ram Laramie Crew 4x2 and 4x4 36/15k in zip 85015 Arizona?

    $500 incentive
    What are the MF and residuals for 85015 Arizona
    All the same... just a different incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    chepachet said:

    kyfdx said:

    chepachet said:

    Hello I'm looking for mf, residuals, incentives, etc for a 2020 Ram 1500 crew cab Big horn 4x4 V8. MSRP is 50,600

    What is your location?
    Sorry! 02917
    39/15
    .00100 MF and 51% residual

    $1500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jj07111Jj07111 Member Posts: 4
    Good Morning, Can I have numbers for a 2020 laramie crew cab with 5.7 hemi, 4wd, short bed, 39mo x 12k and 42 mo x12k Zip 07083. Thanx
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    Jj07111 said:

    Good Morning, Can I have numbers for a 2020 laramie crew cab with 5.7 hemi, 4wd, short bed, 39mo x 12k and 42 mo x12k Zip 07083. Thanx

    .00116 MF and 54% residual
    .00107 MF and 54% residual

    $1500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brianpdx2020brianpdx2020 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2019
    Hi,

    Could I please get the numbers for 2020 Ram Rebel 4x4 Crew Cab V8 36/12k in zip 97008?

    Thank you.
  • kjones00kjones00 Member Posts: 22
    May I please have the RV, MF, and incentives for a 2020 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab V8 e-torque on a 36/10 lease for zip code 67207?
  • MNMarkMNMark MNMember Posts: 10
    Can I please get the RV, MF and Incentives for Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 in 56001. Looking for 27/10, 36/10 and 39/10 Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942

    Hi,

    Could I please get the numbers for 2020 Ram Rebel 4x4 Crew Cab V8 36/12k in zip 97008?

    Thank you.

    No support for the Rebel trim, this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    kjones00 said:

    May I please have the RV, MF, and incentives for a 2020 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab V8 e-torque on a 36/10 lease for zip code 67207?

    39/10 - .00100 and 54%
    $1000 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    MNMark said:

    Can I please get the RV, MF and Incentives for Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 in 56001. Looking for 27/10, 36/10 and 39/10 Thanks in advance!

    27/10 - .00083 and 60%
    39/10 - .00116 and 55%
    $2000 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.