Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Deals and Prices

1356742

Comments

  • Doogins03Doogins03 MainePosts: 8
    Thank you in advance. Looking for info on the following: 2020 Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
    - Residual Value
    - MF
    - Terms: 36/10k and 24/10k
    - Breakdown of Incentives
    - Zip: 04101
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,807
    Doogins03 said:

    Thank you in advance. Looking for info on the following: 2020 Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
    - Residual Value
    - MF
    - Terms: 36/10k and 24/10k
    - Breakdown of Incentives
    - Zip: 04101

    .00020 and 62%
    .00038 and 55%
    $2850 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586
    JD8899 said:

    kyfdx said:

    JD8899 said:

    Hi - I'm looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 Grand Cherokee ZIP: 02476

    ALTITUDE 4X4
    Limited 4x4

    36/12k
    24/12k

    I'm a bit confused are the numbers like this? I was thinking the higher residual would be for the 24 months
    ALT
    36/12k - .00020 MF and 61% residual
    24/12K -.00038 MF and 54% residual
    LTD
    36/12k -.00028 MF and 62% residual
    24/12k - .00004 MF and 53% residual

    $2850 incentive
    You are correct.

    24/12 and 36/12 are switched

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Doogins03Doogins03 MainePosts: 8
    My apologies as I am trying to gather better understanding regarding a lease, but why is the residual value less for a shorter lease term. Why would a 2 year old vehicle be valued as 6% to 7% less than a 3 year old vehicle with more miles on it?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586
    edited October 2019
    Doogins03 said:

    My apologies as I am trying to gather better understanding regarding a lease, but why is the residual value less for a shorter lease term. Why would a 2 year old vehicle be valued as 6% to 7% less than a 3 year old vehicle with more miles on it?

    It wouldn't .. 24/10 is on top

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wvpewvpe Posts: 11
    looking for MF and RV for 2019 Grand Cherokee Limited X and High Altitude 4x4 in 24740. 36/12 lease.

    Also, lease incentives in my area??

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,807
    wvpe said:

    looking for MF and RV for 2019 Grand Cherokee Limited X and High Altitude 4x4 in 24740. 36/12 lease.

    Also, lease incentives in my area??

    Thanks in advance!

    LTD X - .00001 and 48%; $4500 incentives
    HA - .00013 and 49%; $4000 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wvpewvpe Posts: 11
    edited October 2019
    Michaell said:

    wvpe said:

    looking for MF and RV for 2019 Grand Cherokee Limited X and High Altitude 4x4 in 24740. 36/12 lease.

    Also, lease incentives in my area??

    Thanks in advance!

    LTD X - .00001 and 48%; $4500 incentives
    HA - .00013 and 49%; $4000 incentives
    Does the MF increase based on Credit Score?? For example, if I have a Credit Score of 700, will my MF be higher than the .00001 (for the LTD X)??
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586
    wvpe said:


    Michaell said:

    wvpe said:

    looking for MF and RV for 2019 Grand Cherokee Limited X and High Altitude 4x4 in 24740. 36/12 lease.

    Also, lease incentives in my area??

    Thanks in advance!

    LTD X - .00001 and 48%; $4500 incentives
    HA - .00013 and 49%; $4000 incentives
    Does the MF increase based on Credit Score?? For example, if I have a Credit Score of 700, will my MF be higher than the .00001 (for the LTD X)??
    I don't know the cutoffs, but if your score does not qualify for top tier, there will be an increase.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MF, Residual, and Incentives for Zip Code 47025 and 45014

    39 / 15
    4x4

    Limited X
    Overland
    High Altitude
    Summit

    Thank You!
  • Is there a thread or article for finding the dealer cost of a Grand Cherokee?

    Could someone give me or help me find the dealer cost of a 2020 Altitude 4x4 w/o moon roof?

    Thank you
  • Looking for details on 2020 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 for 36/12K
    - Residual Value
    - MF
    - Breakdown of Incentives
    - Zip: 08691
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586
    CincyArea said:

    MF, Residual, and Incentives for Zip Code 47025 and 45014

    39 / 15
    4x4

    Limited X
    Overland
    High Altitude
    Summit

    Thank You!

    39 month term not supported by Chrysler Capital

    36/15
    .00004 MF and 51% residual
    .00015 MF and 51%
    .00015 MF and 51%
    .00022 MF and 48%

    $2850 incentive on all

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586

    Is there a thread or article for finding the dealer cost of a Grand Cherokee?

    Could someone give me or help me find the dealer cost of a 2020 Altitude 4x4 w/o moon roof?

    Thank you

    Pricing help is here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586
    realistic said:

    Looking for details on 2020 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 for 36/12K
    - Residual Value
    - MF
    - Breakdown of Incentives
    - Zip: 08691

    .00004 MF and 53% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi!

    Can you please provide MF, RV and incentives for the following:

    Zip: 06824
    36/10
    Grand Cherokee Trailhawk

    Any incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,807

    Hi!

    Can you please provide MF, RV and incentives for the following:

    Zip: 06824
    36/10
    Grand Cherokee Trailhawk

    Any incentives?

    .00010 and 54%
    $2850 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could I please have MF, Residual and Current Incentives for the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk and Limited X, 36m/12K, 53590.

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586
    ScreenT28 said:

    Could I please have MF, Residual and Current Incentives for the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk and Limited X, 36m/12K, 53590.

    Thank you!

    LTD X 4WD: .00004 MF and 53% residual
    Trailhawk: .00010 MF and 53% residual

    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Nakattack42Nakattack42 MichiganPosts: 5
    Hi,

    Limited and Altitude

    36/12 & 36/15

    48824

    MF/Residual and Incentives.

    please and thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586

    Hi,

    Limited and Altitude

    36/12 & 36/15

    48824

    MF/Residual and Incentives.

    please and thanks.

    2WD or 4WD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for the money factor & incentives on a Grand Cherokee Limited X 4x4, 12k/36 months, zip is 07001 - thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586

    Looking for the money factor & incentives on a Grand Cherokee Limited X 4x4, 12k/36 months, zip is 07001 - thanks!

    .00004 MF and 53% residual
    $2850 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • apz4apz4 Posts: 7
    edited October 2019
    Got a deal I was happy with, let me know what you think... @BlueNOrange maybe this will help you, the deal was in NJ but for a Limited (non-X)

    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4
    MF .00004, 53% for 12k/36, 51% for 15k/36
    MSRP: 43350
    Base Cap: 39440
    Incentives: 3850 (not sure why I got an extra $1000 maybe because of Costco or USAA....)
    Net Cap: 37095 (Not 100% positive on this number but fairly certain. Does not include taxes)
    $ Down: ZERO

    Payments: $430 for 12k or $455 for 15k (both actual monthly payment including tax)
    Residuals of 22,976 and 22,109

    Happy deal hunting. :) kyfdx, thank you for what you do here, its much appreciated.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,807
    apz4 said:

    Got a deal I was happy with, let me know what you think... @BlueNOrange maybe this will help you, the deal was in NJ.

    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4
    MF .00004, 53% for 12k/36, 51% for 15k/36

    MSRP: 43350
    Base Cap: 39440
    Incentives: 3850 (not sure why I got an extra $1000 maybe because of Costco or USAA....)
    Net Cap: 37095 (Not 100% positive on this number but fairly certain. Does not include taxes)
    $ Down: ZERO

    Payments: $430 for 12k or $455 for 15k (both actual monthly payment including tax)
    Residuals of 22,976 and 22,109

    Happy deal hunting. :) kyfdx, thank you for what you do here, its much appreciated.
    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could I please have mf and residual
    36/15k
    2020 limited x 4x4
    2020 altitude 4x4
    Any incentives?
    52002
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586
    bnes4481 said:

    Could I please have mf and residual
    36/15k
    2020 limited x 4x4
    2020 altitude 4x4
    Any incentives?
    52002

    ALT: .00038 MF and 52% residual
    LTD: .00004 MF and 51% residual

    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TGP317TGP317 19468Posts: 1
    Looking for MF, residual and incentives - please & thank you!

    2020 Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
    36/12k
    19468

  • JCNJ092814JCNJ092814 Posts: 5
    edited November 2019
    Thanks in advance for the info. Looking for the following: 2020 Grand Cherokee Upland 4x4
    - Residual Value
    - MF
    - Terms: 36/10k
    - Potential Incentives
    - Zip: 07430
  • Thanks in advance. Looking for MF, 36/12k, Residual Value, and potential incentives for:

    -2020 Laredo 4x4
    -2020 Altitude 4x4
    -2020 Limited 4x4

    Zip: 10543
  • Looking88Looking88 Posts: 3
    edited November 2019
    Hello, I’m looking for the MF, RV and any incentives for a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

    2020 Altitude 4X4, 36X12
    ZIP: 05478

    Thanks!
  • Hi, looking for November incentives, mf,rs, lease cash for a 2020 limited and altitude 4x4 12/36 in 11361
    Thanks !
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586
    TGP317 said:

    Looking for MF, residual and incentives - please & thank you!

    2020 Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
    36/12k
    19468

    39/12
    .00030 MF and 49% residual
    $1400 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586

    Thanks in advance for the info. Looking for the following: 2020 Grand Cherokee Upland 4x4
    - Residual Value
    - MF
    - Terms: 36/10k
    - Potential Incentives
    - Zip: 07430

    39/10
    .00030 MF and 50% residual
    $2750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586
    conb14 said:

    Thanks in advance. Looking for MF, 36/12k, Residual Value, and potential incentives for:

    -2020 Laredo 4x4
    -2020 Altitude 4x4
    -2020 Limited 4x4

    Zip: 10543

    39/12
    Laredo: no lease support
    ALT: .00030 MF and 49% residual
    LTD: .00022 MF and 49% residual

    $2750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586
    Ediakan said:

    Hi, looking for November incentives, mf,rs, lease cash for a 2020 limited and altitude 4x4 12/36 in 11361
    Thanks !

    39/12

    ALT: .00030 MF and 49% residual
    LTD: .00022 MF and 49% residual

    $2750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586
    Looking88 said:

    Hello, I’m looking for the MF, RV and any incentives for a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

    2020 Altitude 4X4, 36X12
    ZIP: 05478

    Thanks!

    39/12
    .00030 MF and 49% residual
    $2750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    Looking88 said:

    Hello, I’m looking for the MF, RV and any incentives for a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

    2020 Altitude 4X4, 36X12
    ZIP: 05478

    Thanks!

    39/12
    .00030 MF and 49% residual
    $2750 incentive
    Thanks again!
  • Hello,
    Could I have the November M/F R/V for LTD | LTD X | Overland and any incentives in 77584?
    24/12
    36/12
    39/12
    Thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,807
    lucky932 said:

    Hello,
    Could I have the November M/F R/V for LTD | LTD X | Overland and any incentives in 77584?
    24/12
    36/12
    39/12
    Thanks in advance

    27 and 39 months are the supported terms for November

    4x4 or 4x2?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    lucky932 said:

    Hello,
    Could I have the November M/F R/V for LTD | LTD X | Overland and any incentives in 77584?
    24/12
    36/12
    39/12
    Thanks in advance

    27 and 39 months are the supported terms for November

    4x4 or 4x2?
    Sorry, I always forget to list that. 4x2 please and thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586
    lucky932 said:

    Michaell said:

    lucky932 said:

    Hello,
    Could I have the November M/F R/V for LTD | LTD X | Overland and any incentives in 77584?
    24/12
    36/12
    39/12
    Thanks in advance

    27 and 39 months are the supported terms for November

    4x4 or 4x2?
    Sorry, I always forget to list that. 4x2 please and thank you.
    LTD/X
    27/12: .00013 MF and 57% residual
    39/12: .00027 MF and 48% residual
    $900 incentive

    Need engine choice for the Overland model?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JD8899JD8899 BostonPosts: 24
    Hello, I’m looking for the MF, RV and any incentives for a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

    2020 Altitude 4X4
    24/12k
    36/12k

    2020 Limited 4X4
    24/12k
    36/12k

    ZIP: 02476
  • Michaell said:

    apz4 said:

    Got a deal I was happy with, let me know what you think... @BlueNOrange maybe this will help you, the deal was in NJ.

    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4
    MF .00004, 53% for 12k/36, 51% for 15k/36

    MSRP: 43350
    Base Cap: 39440
    Incentives: 3850 (not sure why I got an extra $1000 maybe because of Costco or USAA....)
    Net Cap: 37095 (Not 100% positive on this number but fairly certain. Does not include taxes)
    $ Down: ZERO

    Payments: $430 for 12k or $455 for 15k (both actual monthly payment including tax)
    Residuals of 22,976 and 22,109

    Happy deal hunting. :) kyfdx, thank you for what you do here, its much appreciated.
    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.
    Thanks for the heads up @Michaell!!
  • apz4 said:

    Got a deal I was happy with, let me know what you think... @BlueNOrange maybe this will help you, the deal was in NJ but for a Limited (non-X)

    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4
    MF .00004, 53% for 12k/36, 51% for 15k/36

    MSRP: 43350
    Base Cap: 39440
    Incentives: 3850 (not sure why I got an extra $1000 maybe because of Costco or USAA....)
    Net Cap: 37095 (Not 100% positive on this number but fairly certain. Does not include taxes)
    $ Down: ZERO

    Payments: $430 for 12k or $455 for 15k (both actual monthly payment including tax)
    Residuals of 22,976 and 22,109

    Happy deal hunting. :) kyfdx, thank you for what you do here, its much appreciated.
    Thanks for the info @apz4!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586
    JD8899 said:

    Hello, I’m looking for the MF, RV and any incentives for a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

    2020 Altitude 4X4
    24/12k
    36/12k

    2020 Limited 4X4
    24/12k
    36/12k

    ZIP: 02476

    ALT
    27/12: .00014 MF and 57% residual
    39/12: .00030 MF and 49% residual

    LTD
    27/12: .00003 MF and 57% residual
    39/12: .00022 MF and 49% residual

    $3400 incentive on either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi - looking for numbers on the High Altitude 4x4 27/39 at 15K in 12211. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,807

    Hi - looking for numbers on the High Altitude 4x4 27/39 at 15K in 12211. Thanks!

    .00020 and 56%
    .00034 and 47%
    $3400 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GIVGIV Posts: 7
    Could I please have mf, residual, and incentives:
    36/12k
    2020 limited x 4x2
    2020 altitude 4x2

    34110
  • willy32willy32 Posts: 9
    edited November 2019
    Can you please let me know MF, residual, and incentives for 2020 Overland 4x4 v8 27/12 and 39/12 zip 80126? Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.