Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Deals and Prices

1235740

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,140
    tieguy said:

    Hello,

    Can you provide the MF, residual and incentives for the below? Zip code: 07058

    Laredo E 4x4 36/12:
    Upland 4x4 36/12:

    39/12
    .00030 and 49%
    $2900 incentives

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello,

    Please provide the MF, Residual and incentive for the below. Zip code: 06117

    Limited 4x4
    39/10
    42/10
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 158,969
    tborghard said:

    Hello,

    Please provide the MF, Residual and incentive for the below. Zip code: 06117

    Limited 4x4
    39/10
    42/10

    .00022 MF and 50% residual
    .00007 MF and 49% residual

    $2900 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I please get the MF, Residual and incentive for the below. Zip code: 14227

    Limited 4x4
    39/10
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,140
    tjbrz11 said:

    Can I please get the MF, Residual and incentive for the below. Zip code: 14227

    Limited 4x4
    39/10

    .00022 and 50%
    $2400 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ultimate_dmultimate_dm Posts: 6
    edited November 2019
    Please provide the November MF, residual values (and any incentives) for a 2020 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 for zip 55404 and (1) 2yr/15k and 3yr/15k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,140

    Please provide the November MF, residual values (and any incentives) for a 2020 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 for zip 55404 and (1) 2yr/15k and 3yr/15k

    27/15 - .00003 and 56%
    39/15 - .00022 and 47%
    $1250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • asmith89asmith89 ColoradoPosts: 1
    Thanks ahead of time - could I get the current MF/RV and incentives for the 2020 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, v8 at 39/12 and 36/12 for zip 80203, please?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,140
    asmith89 said:

    Thanks ahead of time - could I get the current MF/RV and incentives for the 2020 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, v8 at 39/12 and 36/12 for zip 80203, please?

    39/12
    .00027 and 49%
    $1250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Checkered24Checkered24 Buffalo NYPosts: 1
    edited November 2019
    Hi!

    Can you please provide the November residual and money factor for a 36 mo, 10K mile a year lease on a 2020 Grand Cherokee High Altitude, zip code 14227? Thank you!
  • MF/Residual/incentives for 2020 4X4 Grand Cherokee Overland, 15k/yr, zip 11801?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 158,969

    MF/Residual/incentives for 2020 4X4 Grand Cherokee Overland, 15k/yr, zip 11801?

    39/15
    .00034 MF and 47% residual
    $2400 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 158,969

    Hi!

    Can you please provide the November residual and money factor for a 36 mo, 10K mile a year lease on a 2020 Grand Cherokee High Altitude, zip code 14227? Thank you!

    39/10
    .00034 MF and 50% residual
    $2400 incentive

    Assuming 4X4

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2020 36 and 39/10k 08210
    Limited x
    Altitude

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,140
    trp3383 said:

    2020 36 and 39/10k 08210
    Limited x
    Altitude

    Thanks

    4x2 or 4x4?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    trp3383 said:

    2020 36 and 39/10k 08210
    Limited x
    Altitude

    Thanks

    4x2 or 4x4?
    4x4 thanks
  • rob052067rob052067 Posts: 8
    edited November 2019
    I’m looking at 2019 and 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD in Ohio (43219).

    What are current MF and Residual for 36mos 10K/yr plus cash incentives? 39 mos?

    How can I compare Chrysler Credit to Bank Lease Terms? A dealer will often try to encourage a customer to use the bank that the dealer can make the most income from.

    FCA shows various cash incentive amounts for using non-captive financing (IDL Bonus Cash). How can we find out which offer goes with which banks?

    https://www.performancedelawarechryslerjeep.com/manufacturer-specials.aspx?type=cash&sc=1&year=2019&make=Jeep&model=Grand Cherokee

    https://www.performancedelawarechryslerjeep.com/manufacturer-specials.aspx?type=cash&sc=1&sf=1&year=2020&make=Jeep&model=Grand Cherokee

    Thanks for any info available.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 158,969
    trp3383 said:

    Michaell said:

    trp3383 said:

    2020 36 and 39/10k 08210
    Limited x
    Altitude

    Thanks

    4x2 or 4x4?
    4x4 thanks
    39/10
    .00022 MF and 50% residual. $900 incentive
    .00030 MF and 50% residual. $1400 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 158,969
    rob052067 said:

    I’m looking at 2019 and 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD in Ohio (43219).

    What are current MF and Residual for 36mos 10K/yr plus cash incentives? 39 mos?

    How can I compare Chrysler Credit to Bank Lease Terms? A dealer will often try to encourage a customer to use the bank that the dealer can make the most income from.

    FCA shows various cash incentive amounts for using non-captive financing (IDL Bonus Cash). How can we find out which offer goes with which banks?

    https://www.performancedelawarechryslerjeep.com/manufacturer-specials.aspx?type=cash&sc=1&year=2019&make=Jeep&model=Grand Cherokee

    https://www.performancedelawarechryslerjeep.com/manufacturer-specials.aspx?type=cash&sc=1&sf=1&year=2020&make=Jeep&model=Grand Cherokee

    Thanks for any info available.

    2020
    39/10
    .00022 MF and 50% residual
    $3400 incentive

    A dealer will often try to encourage a customer to use the bank that the dealer can make the most income from.
    I'd say it's more likely that the dealer will use the bank that gives the customer the lowest payment, given the profit margin the dealer requires. Otherwise, they would get undercut by their nearest competitor.

    We don't have the numbers for the independent banks, or the incentives.
    How do you compare? Shop more dealers

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dudeitsweebsdudeitsweebs Indiana Posts: 19
    Could I get numbers for a Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4

    36/10 and 39/10
    MF
    RV

    Zip 46901
  • Looking for lease numbers on a 202 jeep grand Cherokee in 02026, 36/15 and 36/12 both awd with a breakdown of incentives.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 158,969

    Could I get numbers for a Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4

    36/10 and 39/10
    MF
    RV

    Zip 46901

    39/10
    .00030 MF and 50% residual
    $3400 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 158,969
    sunnyd787 said:

    Looking for lease numbers on a 202 jeep grand Cherokee in 02026, 36/15 and 36/12 both awd with a breakdown of incentives.

    What trim?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    sunnyd787 said:

    Looking for lease numbers on a 202 jeep grand Cherokee in 02026, 36/15 and 36/12 both awd with a breakdown of incentives.

    What trim?
    Limited and Limited X please.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 158,969
    sunnyd787 said:

    kyfdx said:

    sunnyd787 said:

    Looking for lease numbers on a 202 jeep grand Cherokee in 02026, 36/15 and 36/12 both awd with a breakdown of incentives.

    What trim?
    Limited and Limited X please.
    39/15
    .00022 MF and 47% residual
    $2400 incentive

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    sunnyd787 said:

    kyfdx said:

    sunnyd787 said:

    Looking for lease numbers on a 202 jeep grand Cherokee in 02026, 36/15 and 36/12 both awd with a breakdown of incentives.

    What trim?
    Limited and Limited X please.
    39/15
    .00022 MF and 47% residual
    $2400 incentive

    Either trim
    sorry did I put in 39/15? I meant 36/15
    what about the numbers for 36/12?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,140
    sunnyd787 said:

    kyfdx said:

    sunnyd787 said:

    kyfdx said:

    sunnyd787 said:

    Looking for lease numbers on a 202 jeep grand Cherokee in 02026, 36/15 and 36/12 both awd with a breakdown of incentives.

    What trim?
    Limited and Limited X please.
    39/15
    .00022 MF and 47% residual
    $2400 incentive

    Either trim
    sorry did I put in 39/15? I meant 36/15
    what about the numbers for 36/12?
    36 months is not supported by Chrysler Capital, this month, so we substituted in the 39 month term.

    Add 2% for 12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for Incentives, MF, Residuals for 2020 jeep grand Cherokee limited 4x4 awd 36/12 zip 11418 thank you in advance
  • Could I please have mf, residual, and incentives:
    36/12k
    2020 jgc altitude 4x2

    33323
  • Hello, looking for the mf/rv/incentives on a 2020 GC Limited 4x4 for 36/10k and 36/12k in 08817. Thank you.
  • Can I get numbers for 2020 grand Cherokee altitude and upland Awd for 39/12? Zips 52404 or 56308 (are promos based on where you live or where you purchase the vehicle?) any additional promos for current leases?
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 158,969

    Looking for Incentives, MF, Residuals for 2020 jeep grand Cherokee limited 4x4 awd 36/12 zip 11418 thank you in advance

    39/12
    .00022 MF and 49% residual
    $2400 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 158,969
    alan_sci said:

    Hello, looking for the mf/rv/incentives on a 2020 GC Limited 4x4 for 36/10k and 36/12k in 08817. Thank you.

    39/12
    .00022 MF and 49% residual
    $2400 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 158,969
    bemused1 said:

    Can I get numbers for 2020 grand Cherokee altitude and upland Awd for 39/12? Zips 52404 or 56308 (are promos based on where you live or where you purchase the vehicle?) any additional promos for current leases?
    Thanks!

    Which is the dealer location?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 158,969
    Joe811 said:

    Could I please have mf, residual, and incentives:
    36/12k
    2020 jgc altitude 4x2

    33323

    39/12
    .00027 MF and 48% residual
    $1400 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    bemused1 said:

    Can I get numbers for 2020 grand Cherokee altitude and upland Awd for 39/12? Zips 52404 or 56308 (are promos based on where you live or where you purchase the vehicle?) any additional promos for current leases?
    Thanks!

    Which is the dealer location?
    I would rather buy in Iowa so 52404 but if i can get a better deal in mn I’ll buy up here.
  • Hello. Please advise MF and Residual for 42 Mos and 10K/Yr.

    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD - Zip 43219.

    Thank you.

  • Can I please have mf, residual and incentives for 07446

    High Altitude 4x4 V6 36/12
    Summit 4x4 V6 36/12

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,140
    MrSurr said:

    Can I please have mf, residual and incentives for 07446

    High Altitude 4x4 V6 36/12
    Summit 4x4 V6 36/12

    Thanks!

    39/12
    HA - .00034 and 49%
    SUM - .00052 and 47%
    $2400 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 158,969
    rob052067 said:

    Hello. Please advise MF and Residual for 42 Mos and 10K/Yr.

    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD - Zip 43219.

    Thank you.

    .00007 MF and 49% residual
    $3400 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 158,969
    bemused1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    bemused1 said:

    Can I get numbers for 2020 grand Cherokee altitude and upland Awd for 39/12? Zips 52404 or 56308 (are promos based on where you live or where you purchase the vehicle?) any additional promos for current leases?
    Thanks!

    Which is the dealer location?
    I would rather buy in Iowa so 52404 but if i can get a better deal in mn I’ll buy up here.
    .00030 MF and 49% residual

    $900 incentive (IA - either trim)

    $2250/$1250 incentive for ALT/UPL (MN)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I please have mf, residual and incentives for 22180

    High Altitude 4x4 V8 39/12
    Limited X 4x4 V8 39/12
  • freebeerfreebeer Posts: 3
    edited November 2019
    Could I get the lease numbers and incentives for a 2020 Grand Cherokee High Altitude @ 36 months/12,000 miles for zip 07002? Also I am a returning lessee if that matters regarding rate or incentives.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,140
    thebolt99 said:

    Can I please have mf, residual and incentives for 22180

    High Altitude 4x4 V8 39/12
    Limited X 4x4 V8 39/12

    LTD X - .00002 and 49%
    HA - .00034 and 49%
    $900 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,140
    freebeer said:

    Could I get the lease numbers and incentives for a 2020 Grand Cherokee High Altitude @ 36 months/12,000 miles for zip 07002? Also I am a returning lessee if that matters regarding rate or incentives.

    4x4 or 4x2?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you provide the MF, residual, and incentives for Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 39/10 zip is 11030. Thank you
  • Hello,

    Could I get the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2020 Grand Cherokee Summit v8 4x4 in 80602. 36/10 and 36/12, if possible.

    Thank you!
  • m3lon00m3lon00 Rhode IslandPosts: 6
    Hello, could you please provide the MF, Residual, and detailed incentives for JGC 4x4 Limited
    zip 02909
    36 months / 12k miles

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,140
    edited November 2019
    jd0522 said:

    Can you provide the MF, residual, and incentives for Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 39/10 zip is 11030. Thank you

    .00022 and 50%
    $2400 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,140
    itmonkey said:

    Hello,

    Could I get the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2020 Grand Cherokee Summit v8 4x4 in 80602. 36/10 and 36/12, if possible.

    Thank you!

    39/12
    .00052 and 47%
    $1250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.