2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Deals and Prices

1323335373860

Comments

  • letsgo79letsgo79 Member Posts: 5
    letsgo79 said:

    Hello - looking to confirm MF, Residual and incentives for a Jeep GC Limited 4X4 for 36/12k in 02148. Thanks. Also - what are you typically seeing for % of MSRP before rebates? Thanks hope you all are enjoying the weekend.

    Hello - looking to refresh this for July. Hoping there are some better deals?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,164
    MyNewCar said:

    Looking for MF, RV, and any incentives for:

    92268
    JGC Trailhawk hemi & High Altitude hemi
    24/12k and 36/12k

    TY!

    High Altitude - RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,164

    Hi all! Need some help here. I was quoted the below for a lease on a 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4. I’m new to leasing so I have no clue if this is a good deal or not. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    MSRP: $46,310
    Down payment: $3,000
    Rebates: approx. $3,250 (they didn’t give me the exact rebate amount, but this is what another dealer offered me)
    Zip code: 90017
    42 months/10k miles
    MF: 0.0058 (I think this is what he said. Is it possible he said 0.00058?)
    RV: 63%

    Monthly payments came to $468 including Los Angeles county tax.

    I asked them to try a bank other than Chrysler Capital and was told Ally came back with higher monthly payments.

    That was a quote from last month, and we no longer have access to those program numbers.

    The MF was likely .00058, but that may have been marked up from the base MF.

    Pretty sure the 42 month residual wasn't 63%, however.

    Was the quote for $3000 total out of pocket, or $3000 plus first payment and fees?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,164
    jeepdude5 said:

    Hi there. Could I please have the July MF, Residual, and incentives for 4x4 Grand Cherokee Altitude at 36/10 for 33133 and 01776? Many thanks.

    Why two ZIP codes?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,164
    steakbro said:

    steakbro said:

    Hi,

    Can someone provide MF, residual value and incentives for:

    2020 Jeep GC High Altitude 4x4, V8
    02114 zip
    36/12k

    Much appreciated


    Feel like I'll likely regret not buying last month, but would it be possible to check on new offers for July? Thanks again
    .00007 and 51%
    $4250 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,164
    letsgo79 said:

    letsgo79 said:

    Hello - looking to confirm MF, Residual and incentives for a Jeep GC Limited 4X4 for 36/12k in 02148. Thanks. Also - what are you typically seeing for % of MSRP before rebates? Thanks hope you all are enjoying the weekend.

    Hello - looking to refresh this for July. Hoping there are some better deals?
    .00019 and 52%
    $4250 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MyNewCarMyNewCar SoCalMember Posts: 22
    AWD for the high altitude. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,164
    Michaell said:

    MyNewCar said:

    Looking for MF, RV, and any incentives for:

    92268
    JGC Trailhawk hemi & High Altitude hemi
    24/12k and 36/12k

    TY!

    High Altitude - RWD or AWD?
    MyNewCar said:

    AWD for the high altitude. Thank you!

    HA AWD
    24/12 - .00005 and 59%
    36/12 - .00007 and 51%
    $2000 incentives

    TRL
    .00028 and 60%
    .00003 and 51%
    $1500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AnousanhAnousanh Member Posts: 3
    Looking for MF, Residual, Incentives for:
    2020 Grand Cherokee Overland V6 4x4
    36/10
    zip 66062

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,469
    Anousanh said:

    Looking for MF, Residual, Incentives for:
    2020 Grand Cherokee Overland V6 4x4
    36/10
    zip 66062

    Thank you!

    .00007 MF and 52% residual
    $1500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jeepdude5jeepdude5 Member Posts: 45
    Michaell said:

    jeepdude5 said:

    Hi there. Could I please have the July MF, Residual, and incentives for 4x4 Grand Cherokee Altitude at 36/10 for 33133 and 01776? Many thanks.

    Why two ZIP codes?
    Could register at either zip code
  • champs9900champs9900 Member Posts: 27
    May I have the MF, residual and incentives for a GC Limited AWD in 07302? 36/10 and 36/12 please. Thanks.
  • mattgoosemattgoose Member Posts: 27
    Hi, could I please have MF and residual for 2020 Limited in 01718? Can I have 36/39/42 months for 10k miles?

    Are their other models with better lease terms I should look at?
    Thank you!
  • elliemaejelliemaej Member Posts: 75
    Michaell said:

    elliemaej said:

    Hi,
    Returning JGC leasee in 06516. Looking at Limited, X, North 4x4 36/12.
    Which trim has the best combination of residual value, MF and incentives. Could go up to higher trim if incentives are right.

    North - .00013 and 51%; $3250 incentives
    LTD / X - .00018 and 52%; $4250 incentives
    Hi, Have these numbers changed for July?
  • mattspiral8mattspiral8 Member Posts: 15
    Hi. Need residual MF And incentives for GC altitude 4x412k/42 months. 89149
  • hondakid000hondakid000 Member Posts: 32
    2020 Grand Cherokee ALTITUDE 4X4 Sport Utility(2bz altitude package w power sunroof)
    Zip: 11780-3225
    36/15
    36/12

    MF&RV
    Dealer incentives/rebates/cash
  • SkinniboySkinniboy Member Posts: 19
    Can I please get the Residual, MF, and any incentives (including loyalty incentives) for a 36/12k and 36/10k lease on a:

    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited x 4x4

    Zip code 95901
    July *
    Currently own
    2011 Ram R/T
    2016 392 Shaker Challenger
    2017 Accord Ex-L
    2018 Accord Sport 2.0t
  • moopmoop NHMember Posts: 1
    2020 Grand Cherokee HIGH ALTITUDE 4X4; V8; Harman Kardon; Protech II
    MSRP $59,070
    Zip: 03801
    36/15
    36/12

    MF&RV
    Dealer incentives/rebates/cash
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,164
    Skinniboy said:

    Can I please get the Residual, MF, and any incentives (including loyalty incentives) for a 36/12k and 36/10k lease on a:

    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited x 4x4

    Zip code 95901
    July *

    36/12
    .00019 and 52%
    $2000 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,164
    moop said:

    2020 Grand Cherokee HIGH ALTITUDE 4X4; V8; Harman Kardon; Protech II
    MSRP $59,070
    Zip: 03801
    36/15
    36/12

    MF&RV
    Dealer incentives/rebates/cash

    36/15
    .00007 and 49%
    $4250 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,469
    jeepdude5 said:

    Michaell said:

    jeepdude5 said:

    Hi there. Could I please have the July MF, Residual, and incentives for 4x4 Grand Cherokee Altitude at 36/10 for 33133 and 01776? Many thanks.

    Why two ZIP codes?
    Could register at either zip code
    We need the dealer's ZIP

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,469

    May I have the MF, residual and incentives for a GC Limited AWD in 07302? 36/10 and 36/12 please. Thanks.

    .00019 MF and 52% residual

    $4250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,469
    mattgoose said:

    Hi, could I please have MF and residual for 2020 Limited in 01718? Can I have 36/39/42 months for 10k miles?

    Are their other models with better lease terms I should look at?
    Thank you!

    36/10: .00019 MF and 53% residual
    42/10: .00002 MF and 49% residual

    $4250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,469
    elliemaej said:

    Michaell said:

    elliemaej said:

    Hi,
    Returning JGC leasee in 06516. Looking at Limited, X, North 4x4 36/12.
    Which trim has the best combination of residual value, MF and incentives. Could go up to higher trim if incentives are right.

    North - .00013 and 51%; $3250 incentives
    LTD / X - .00018 and 52%; $4250 incentives
    Hi, Have these numbers changed for July?
    .00014
    .00019

    All else is the same.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,469

    Hi. Need residual MF And incentives for GC altitude 4x412k/42 months. 89149

    .00016 MF and 48% residual
    $3000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,469

    2020 Grand Cherokee ALTITUDE 4X4 Sport Utility(2bz altitude package w power sunroof)
    Zip: 11780-3225
    36/15
    36/12

    MF&RV
    Dealer incentives/rebates/cash

    36/15
    .00014 MF and 49% residual
    $3250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • egcyemg123egcyemg123 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020
    2020 Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4 , luxury and protech II
    Zip: 75219
    36/12
    39/12

    MF&RV
    Dealer incentives/rebates/cash

    Thank you so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,469

    2020 Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4 , luxury and protech II
    Zip: 75219
    36/12
    39/12

    MF&RV
    Dealer incentives/rebates/cash

    Thank you so much!

    36/12: .00019 MF and 52% residual
    42/12: .00002 MF and 48% residual

    $2500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • champs9900champs9900 Member Posts: 27
    kyfdx said:

    May I have the MF, residual and incentives for a GC Limited AWD in 07302? 36/10 and 36/12 please. Thanks.

    .00019 MF and 52% residual

    $4250 incentive

    Are the numbers expected to change after this weekend? Thanks!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,469

    kyfdx said:

    May I have the MF, residual and incentives for a GC Limited AWD in 07302? 36/10 and 36/12 please. Thanks.

    .00019 MF and 52% residual

    $4250 incentive

    Are the numbers expected to change after this weekend? Thanks!!!
    No, Chrysler programs are new, as of July 1st

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jeepdude5jeepdude5 Member Posts: 45
    kyfdx said:

    jeepdude5 said:

    Michaell said:

    jeepdude5 said:

    Hi there. Could I please have the July MF, Residual, and incentives for 4x4 Grand Cherokee Altitude at 36/10 for 33133 and 01776? Many thanks.

    Why two ZIP codes?
    Could register at either zip code
    We need the dealer's ZIP
    33133
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,164
    jeepdude5 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jeepdude5 said:

    Michaell said:

    jeepdude5 said:

    Hi there. Could I please have the July MF, Residual, and incentives for 4x4 Grand Cherokee Altitude at 36/10 for 33133 and 01776? Many thanks.

    Why two ZIP codes?
    Could register at either zip code
    We need the dealer's ZIP
    33133
    .00014 and 52%
    $2500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • b3dr0ckb3dr0ck Member Posts: 2
    May I please have the MF, residual and incentives for a GC Limited AWD in 08540? 36/10 and 36/12. Many thanks in advance.
  • egcyemg123egcyemg123 Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    2020 Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4 , luxury and protech II
    Zip: 75219
    36/12
    39/12

    MF&RV
    Dealer incentives/rebates/cash

    Thank you so much!

    36/12: .00019 MF and 52% residual
    42/12: .00002 MF and 48% residual

    $2500 incentive
    I am assuming its a typo and 42/12 is 0.0002 MF right?

  • jgnewcarjgnewcar Member Posts: 11
    May I get MF and RV for Jeep GC limited 4x4 @ 36/10.
    I live in zip 90405 but dealer is in 92675. Not sure if it makes a difference.
    Or which zip applies.
    Many thanks!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,164
    b3dr0ck said:

    May I please have the MF, residual and incentives for a GC Limited AWD in 08540? 36/10 and 36/12. Many thanks in advance.

    36/12
    .00019 and 52%
    $1500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,164

    kyfdx said:

    2020 Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4 , luxury and protech II
    Zip: 75219
    36/12
    39/12

    MF&RV
    Dealer incentives/rebates/cash

    Thank you so much!

    36/12: .00019 MF and 52% residual
    42/12: .00002 MF and 48% residual

    $2500 incentive
    I am assuming its a typo and 42/12 is 0.0002 MF right?

    Not a typo

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,164
    jgnewcar said:

    May I get MF and RV for Jeep GC limited 4x4 @ 36/10.
    I live in zip 90405 but dealer is in 92675. Not sure if it makes a difference.
    Or which zip applies.
    Many thanks!!!

    Dealer ZIP takes precedence, but all of SoCal share the same program

    .00019 and 53%
    $2000 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • goblue2013goblue2013 49301Member Posts: 29
    Looking to confirm MF, Residual and incentives for a Jeep GC Limited 4X4, Altitude (4x4), and Overland (4x4)for 36/15k or 39/15k for zipcode 49301. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,469

    Looking to confirm MF, Residual and incentives for a Jeep GC Limited 4X4, Altitude (4x4), and Overland (4x4)for 36/15k or 39/15k for zipcode 49301. Thank you!

    36/15
    ALT: .00014 MF and 49% residual
    LTD: .00019 MF and 50% residual
    OVL: .00007 MF and 49% residual

    $3250 incentive

    39 month term is not supported

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JGLENN11JGLENN11 Member Posts: 3
    Could you please provide Altitude 4x4 36/12 residual, MF, and applicable rebates:
    zip code 08094. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,164
    JGLENN11 said:

    Could you please provide Altitude 4x4 36/12 residual, MF, and applicable rebates:
    zip code 08094. Thanks

    .00014 and 51%
    $2000 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jgnewcarjgnewcar Member Posts: 11
    Seeking MF, incentives/rebates and residual for grand Cherokee attitude 4x4 for 90405.

    Also would like to make a request for community at large to post their deals and location of purchase. Will make this forum even more useful and valuable.
    Thanks.


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,164
    jgnewcar said:

    Seeking MF, incentives/rebates and residual for grand Cherokee attitude 4x4 for 90405.

    Also would like to make a request for community at large to post their deals and location of purchase. Will make this forum even more useful and valuable.
    Thanks.

    36/15
    .00014 and 49%
    $2000 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ShankdieselShankdiesel Member Posts: 30
    HA 4x4 36/10k in 22203
    thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,164

    HA 4x4 36/10k in 22203
    thanks!

    .00007 and 52%
    $1500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • losleasinglosleasing FLMember Posts: 2
    Hi! Looking at GC High Altitude, Summit and Overland
    zip 32720.
    42/12 and 42/10

    May I have incentives including returning leasee and loyalty
    MF and RV's

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,164

    Hi! Looking at GC High Altitude, Summit and Overland
    zip 32720.
    42/12 and 42/10

    May I have incentives including returning leasee and loyalty
    MF and RV's

    Thanks!

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • losleasinglosleasing FLMember Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    Hi! Looking at GC High Altitude, Summit and Overland
    zip 32720.
    42/12 and 42/10

    May I have incentives including returning leasee and loyalty
    MF and RV's

    Thanks!

    RWD or AWD?
    AWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,469

    Michaell said:

    Hi! Looking at GC High Altitude, Summit and Overland
    zip 32720.
    42/12 and 42/10

    May I have incentives including returning leasee and loyalty
    MF and RV's

    Thanks!

    RWD or AWD?
    AWD
    42/12

    OVL/HA: .00013 MF and 48% residual
    SUM: .00028 MF and 45% residual

    $1500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.