Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Deals and Prices

1343537394042

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586
    fragzr said:

    Can I get the MF and RV for High Altitude 4*4 36/15 (3.6L and 5.7L), what incentives does it have? Zip 01845. Thanks!

    .00007 MF and 49% residual
    $4250 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586

    Hi there -

    Could you please share July numbers (MF, residual, incentives) for a 2020 Grand Cherokee Limited and Overland 4x4; 36/10 in zip code 60504.

    Thanks!

    LTD: .00019 MF and 53% residual. $2000 incentive
    OVL: .00007 MF and 52% residual. $1500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nycsannycsan Posts: 2
    Hello!

    Please share the MF, RV, and Incentives for 2020 High Altitude, AWD, for zip codes 07310 and 06051. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586
    nycsan said:

    Hello!

    Please share the MF, RV, and Incentives for 2020 High Altitude, AWD, for zip codes 07310 and 06051. Thank you!

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nycsannycsan Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    nycsan said:

    Hello!

    Please share the MF, RV, and Incentives for 2020 High Altitude, AWD, for zip codes 07310 and 06051. Thank you!

    What term and mileage allowance?
    36/12 or 39/12. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,881
    nycsan said:

    kyfdx said:

    nycsan said:

    Hello!

    Please share the MF, RV, and Incentives for 2020 High Altitude, AWD, for zip codes 07310 and 06051. Thank you!

    What term and mileage allowance?
    36/12 or 39/12. Thanks.
    36/12
    .00007 and 51%
    $4250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tatter100tatter100 Posts: 2
    Hello and thank you for your help

    May I have the MF, residual and incentives and lease and loyalty rebates for a GC Limited AWD in 06460?

    36/12 and 42/12 please.

    Thanks.
  • Nathan91Nathan91 Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    Nathan91 said:

    Hi, what's the MF, residual, and any lease or loyalty credits for a 2020 Grand Cherokee Laredo E and an Altitude. 36months/ 12k, zip:14201. Thanks!

    RWD or AWD?
    AWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,881
    tatter100 said:

    Hello and thank you for your help

    May I have the MF, residual and incentives and lease and loyalty rebates for a GC Limited AWD in 06460?

    36/12 and 42/12 please.

    Thanks.

    .00019 and 52%
    .00002 and 48%
    $4250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,881
    Nathan91 said:

    Michaell said:

    Nathan91 said:

    Hi, what's the MF, residual, and any lease or loyalty credits for a 2020 Grand Cherokee Laredo E and an Altitude. 36months/ 12k, zip:14201. Thanks!

    RWD or AWD?
    AWD
    .00014 and 51%
    $3250 incentives

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get the MF and RV for Overland 4*4 36/12 (3.6L), what incentives does it have? Zip 08816. I have a Jeep GC lease too, I’m told there is a loyalty incentive. Thanks!
  • jinx200jinx200 Posts: 20
    edited July 11
    Hi! Can I get incentives, MF and RV for AWD limited GC in 01730? 36/10.
    Also for the Altitude. Thanks!
  • SBAGSSBAGS Posts: 28
    Can I please get MF Residual and Incentives for overland 4x2 and 4x4 36/15 39/15 77055
  • jerndesjerndes Posts: 4
    Hi, can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for 4x4 Overland term 36/12 and 39/12 for zip 27596?
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,881

    Can I get the MF and RV for Overland 4*4 36/12 (3.6L), what incentives does it have? Zip 08816. I have a Jeep GC lease too, I’m told there is a loyalty incentive. Thanks!

    .00007 and 51%
    $4250 incentives
    $500 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,881
    jinx200 said:

    Hi! Can I get incentives, MF and RV for AWD limited GC in 01730? 36/10.
    Also for the Altitude. Thanks!

    ALT - .00014 and 52%; $3250 incentives
    LTD - .00019 and 53%; $4250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,881
    SBAGS said:

    Can I please get MF Residual and Incentives for overland 4x2 and 4x4 36/15 39/15 77055

    36/15
    4x2 - .00013 and 47%
    4x4 - .00007 and 49%
    $1500 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,881
    jerndes said:

    Hi, can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for 4x4 Overland term 36/12 and 39/12 for zip 27596?
    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00007 and 51%
    $1500 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jjsezjjsez Posts: 2
    Hello, can I get money factor, residual and any available rebates for the Limited X 4x4, 10k/36 zip code 11030? Thank you.
  • jinx200jinx200 Posts: 20
    Michaell said:

    jinx200 said:

    Hi! Can I get incentives, MF and RV for AWD limited GC in 01730? 36/10.
    Also for the Altitude. Thanks!

    ALT - .00014 and 52%; $3250 incentives
    LTD - .00019 and 53%; $4250 incentives
    Thanks! Thoughts on this deal?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,881
    jjsez said:

    Hello, can I get money factor, residual and any available rebates for the Limited X 4x4, 10k/36 zip code 11030? Thank you.

    .00019 and 53%
    $4250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,881
    jinx200 said:

    Michaell said:

    jinx200 said:

    Hi! Can I get incentives, MF and RV for AWD limited GC in 01730? 36/10.
    Also for the Altitude. Thanks!

    ALT - .00014 and 52%; $3250 incentives
    LTD - .00019 and 53%; $4250 incentives
    Thanks! Thoughts on this deal?

    I agree with the math; only way to improve on it is to negotiate a lower selling price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BryMan23BryMan23 Posts: 32
    edited July 12
    Can I have the MF, Residual and any incentives on a 2019 and a 2020 High Altitude 4x4 (5.7L and 3.6L) for zip code 33483 for terms 39/12, 36/12 and 36/15.

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586
    BryMan23 said:

    Can I have the MF, Residual and any incentives on a 2019 and a 2020 High Altitude 4x4 (5.7L and 3.6L) for zip code 33483 for terms 39/12, 36/12 and 36/15.

    Thank you

    2020

    36/12: .00007 MF and 51% residual
    42/12: .00013 MF and 48% residual

    $1500 incentive

    39 month term is not supported

    No lease programs for 2019 models

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tatter100tatter100 Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    tatter100 said:

    Hello and thank you for your help

    May I have the MF, residual and incentives and lease and loyalty rebates for a GC Limited AWD in 06460?

    36/12 and 42/12 please.

    Thanks.

    .00019 and 52%
    .00002 and 48%
    $4250 incentives
    Thank you!!
  • Michaell said:

    Can I get the MF and RV for Overland 4*4 36/12 (3.6L), what incentives does it have? Zip 08816. I have a Jeep GC lease too, I’m told there is a loyalty incentive. Thanks!

    .00007 and 51%
    $4250 incentives
    $500 loyalty
    Thank you. Can I also have RV and MF for HA V8. 08816. 39/10?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,881

    Michaell said:

    Can I get the MF and RV for Overland 4*4 36/12 (3.6L), what incentives does it have? Zip 08816. I have a Jeep GC lease too, I’m told there is a loyalty incentive. Thanks!

    .00007 and 51%
    $4250 incentives
    $500 loyalty
    Thank you. Can I also have RV and MF for HA V8. 08816. 39/10?

    Overland and High Altitude share the same program numbers.

    39 month term is not supported by CCAP this month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2020 Jeep GC Limited X RWD
    MSRP $50,529
    36 months 10k miles
    24 months 10k miles
    MF and Residual
    Rebates for Henderson, NV 89011

    Thanks in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586

    2020 Jeep GC Limited X RWD
    MSRP $50,529
    36 months 10k miles
    24 months 10k miles
    MF and Residual
    Rebates for Henderson, NV 89011

    Thanks in advance

    .00006 MF and 59% residual
    .00007 MF and 51% residual

    $3000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Patius12Patius12 02809Posts: 9
    jinx200 said:

    Michaell said:

    jinx200 said:

    Hi! Can I get incentives, MF and RV for AWD limited GC in 01730? 36/10.
    Also for the Altitude. Thanks!

    ALT - .00014 and 52%; $3250 incentives
    LTD - .00019 and 53%; $4250 incentives
    Thanks! Thoughts on this deal?

    I'm no expert, but you are not even getting $1,000 off of MSRP which would be unacceptable to me personally. Altitudes don't seem to have the same flexibility as Limited trims, but I would shoot for at least a few grand off. I would shop against other dealers and you can use this quote to keep them honest on money factor/residual once you agree on a lower cap cost.
  • pweiric7pweiric7 Posts: 11
    Can I please get MF/RV/Incentives for a 2020 Grand Cherokee Limited with 36M/12K in ZIP code 14514?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586
    pweiric7 said:

    Can I please get MF/RV/Incentives for a 2020 Grand Cherokee Limited with 36M/12K in ZIP code 14514?

    2WD or 4WD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pweiric7pweiric7 Posts: 11
    kyfdx said:

    pweiric7 said:

    Can I please get MF/RV/Incentives for a 2020 Grand Cherokee Limited with 36M/12K in ZIP code 14514?

    2WD or 4WD?
    Sorry, 4WD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586
    pweiric7 said:

    kyfdx said:

    pweiric7 said:

    Can I please get MF/RV/Incentives for a 2020 Grand Cherokee Limited with 36M/12K in ZIP code 14514?

    2WD or 4WD?
    Sorry, 4WD
    .00019 MF and 52% residual
    $4250 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pmw801pmw801 Posts: 98
    edited July 13
    Can I have MF, RV and incentivrs for 2020 Jeep grand Cherokee limited AWD 36/10k zip code 07936? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586
    pmw801 said:

    Can I have MF, RV and incentivrs for 2020 Jeep grand Cherokee limited AWD 36/10k zip code 07936? Thank you.

    .00019 MF and 53% residual
    $4250 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pmw801pmw801 Posts: 98
    Thank you. The $4250 is deducted from the agreed sale price of the truck or total discount off the MSRP?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,881
    pmw801 said:

    Thank you. The $4250 is deducted from the agreed sale price of the truck or total discount off the MSRP?

    Customer incentives, applied like a down payment after the price is negotiated.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pmw801pmw801 Posts: 98
    Thanks
  • djeddiidjeddii Posts: 13
    edited July 13
    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo E 4x4 & Laredo 4x4
    39 months 10k miles
    24 months 10k miles
    MF and Residuals
    Rebates for 11001

    Please and thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,881
    djeddii said:

    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo E 4x4 & Laredo 4x4
    39 months 10k miles
    24 months 10k miles
    MF and Residuals
    Rebates for 11001

    Please and thank you

    No support on the base Laredo; all the sub-trims, however (like the "E") share the same programs

    24/10 - .00013 and 60%
    36/10 - .00014 and 52%
    $3250 incentives

    39 month term not supported

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • djeddiidjeddii Posts: 13
    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo E RWD & Altitude RWD
    36 months 10k miles
    24 months 10k miles
    MF and Residuals
    Rebates for 11001

    Please and thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,881
    djeddii said:

    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo E RWD & Altitude RWD
    36 months 10k miles
    24 months 10k miles
    MF and Residuals
    Rebates for 11001

    Please and thank you

    24/10 - .00009 and 58%
    36/10 - .00009 and 50%
    $3250 incentives

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SBAGSSBAGS Posts: 28
    Good afternoon. Is there a way to find US Bank or Ally or any other banks/credit unions figures for MF and residual so can use the IDL cash incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,881
    SBAGS said:

    Good afternoon. Is there a way to find US Bank or Ally or any other banks/credit unions figures for MF and residual so can use the IDL cash incentives?

    We don't have access to those program numbers.

    Not sure where else you can find them.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aaronbevaaronbev Posts: 4
    Can you please provide RV, MF and incentives for 2020 GC Limited and Overland 4x4 - 36/12 for 07030. Turning in 2017 GC Limited 36/12 lease end of July and understand their may be some loyalty incentives.
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586
    aaronbev said:

    Can you please provide RV, MF and incentives for 2020 GC Limited and Overland 4x4 - 36/12 for 07030. Turning in 2017 GC Limited 36/12 lease end of July and understand their may be some loyalty incentives.
    Thanks!

    LTD
    .00019 MF and 52% residual
    $4250 incentive

    OVL
    .00007 MF and 51% residual
    $4250 incentive (V6)
    $5750 incentive (V8)

    There might be $2500 loyalty for current Grand Cherokee lessees.
    If you don't qualify for that, there is $500 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EricG11368EricG11368 NycPosts: 15
    Hey does anyone have the mf and rv for a 2020 Grand Cherokee Track Hawk 36/10 in the 11370 New York . Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,586

    Hey does anyone have the mf and rv for a 2020 Grand Cherokee Track Hawk 36/10 in the 11370 New York . Thanks

    Standard MF and 55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EricG11368EricG11368 NycPosts: 15
    Thanx
Sign In or Register to comment.