Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Deals and Prices

1679111250

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,682
    green_307 said:

    Do you know if dealer incentives are in addition to the employee pricing promotion? Thanks.

    No info on employee pricing. Or, how it might relate to leases.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,682
    MichaelM said:

    2020 High Altitude 42/15
    2020 Summit 42/15
    Zip 23112
    4x4 and 5.7 V8 on both MF/RV please

    HA: .00059 MF and 46% residual
    SUM: .00074 MF and 43% residual

    $750 incentive - either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • glang1992glang1992 Halethorpe, MDPosts: 24
    Could I please have the mf, rv, and incentives for: 2020 Grand Cherokee Limited & Altitude. 36 or 39/15 and zip 21227.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,682
    glang1992 said:

    Could I please have the mf, rv, and incentives for: 2020 Grand Cherokee Limited & Altitude. 36 or 39/15 and zip 21227.

    39/15
    ALT: .00076 MF and 47% residual
    LTD: .00063 MF and 47% residual

    $750 incentive - either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi looking for numbers on a Grand Cherokee 4x4 HA, Limited X and Limited, would be interested if the numbers are different for V8 and V6. Looking at terms of 39/15 and 12 or 15/15. In zip 12207. Thanks in advanced!
  • Hello Sir,. Please advise MF and Residual for 36/10 and 36/12
    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD - Zip 07642
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,682

    Hi looking for numbers on a Grand Cherokee 4x4 HA, Limited X and Limited, would be interested if the numbers are different for V8 and V6. Looking at terms of 39/15 and 12 or 15/15. In zip 12207. Thanks in advanced!

    39/15
    LTD: .00063 MF and 47% residual
    HA: 00069 MF and 47% residual

    $2600 incentive

    No difference by engine choice.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,682

    Hello Sir,. Please advise MF and Residual for 36/10 and 36/12
    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD - Zip 07642

    39/12
    .00063 MF and 49% residual
    $2600 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • looking for 4wd GC Limited, Limited x and trailhawk in 07430. 36 or 39 12k per year. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,682

    looking for 4wd GC Limited, Limited x and trailhawk in 07430. 36 or 39 12k per year. Thanks.

    39/12
    LTD/X: .00063 MF and 49% residual
    TH: .00066 MF and 49% residual

    $2600 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    jeepdude5 said:

    Hi there. When you have a second could you please provide me with the MF and RV for a 2020 GC Altitude? 36/10k zip 02127.

    Thanks so much.

    jeepdude5 said:

    Sorry, All-wheel drive

    39/10
    .00076 MF and 50% residual
    $3100 incentive
    Thanks. And for 24/10k?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,027
    jeepdude5 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jeepdude5 said:

    Hi there. When you have a second could you please provide me with the MF and RV for a 2020 GC Altitude? 36/10k zip 02127.

    Thanks so much.

    jeepdude5 said:

    Sorry, All-wheel drive

    39/10
    .00076 MF and 50% residual
    $3100 incentive
    Thanks. And for 24/10k?
    27/10
    .00050 and 57%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • New to the Forum. Looking for a 2020 Grand Cherokee Limited. Finance... what is a good price.
  • Area code 22026
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,682
    JC1375 said:

    New to the Forum. Looking for a 2020 Grand Cherokee Limited. Finance... what is a good price.

    Edmunds price tools are here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    2.90% APR up to 60 months
    $750 customer finance rebate

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Ez2rememberEz2remember 11746Posts: 3
    loooking for incentives, MF, and RV on 4WD Altitude and LtdX 39 Mos/10k
    zip 11746
    THANKS!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,027

    loooking for incentives, MF, and RV on 4WD Altitude and LtdX 39 Mos/10k
    zip 11746
    THANKS!

    ALT - .00076 and 50%; $3100 incentives
    LTD-X - .00063 and 50%; $2600 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello -

    Pls provide residual, and MF on 2020 HA 4X4 (5.7) in 94582 for 36/15 and 39/15. If there are any incentive please provide description (wanted to better understand if to dealer or from OEM to customer).

    thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,027
    edited December 2019
    car_buy said:

    Hello -

    Pls provide residual, and MF on 2020 HA 4X4 (5.7) in 94582 for 36/15 and 39/15. If there are any incentive please provide description (wanted to better understand if to dealer or from OEM to customer).

    thank you!

    39/15
    .00069 and 47%
    $750 Chrysler Capital 2020 Bonus Cash 20CL5 - customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    car_buy said:

    Hello -

    Pls provide residual, and MF on 2020 HA 4X4 (5.7) in 94582 for 36/15 and 39/15. If there are any incentive please provide description (wanted to better understand if to dealer or from OEM to customer).

    thank you!

    39/15
    .00069 and 47%
    $750 Chrysler Capital 2020 Bonus Cash 20CL5 - customer incentive
    thank you!
  • btheman1btheman1 Posts: 1
    edited December 2019
    Hello,

    I'm looking for MF/Residual on 2020 Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4:

    $3600 in incentives ($1000 down)

    42/12K. Zip 08836.

    Thanks!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,027
    btheman1 said:

    Hello,

    I'm looking for MF/Residual on 2020 Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4:

    $3600 in incentives ($1000 down)

    42/12K. Zip 08836.

    Thanks!!!

    .00064 and 48%
    $3100 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi! Can I please have the MF, Residual, and Incentives for a 2020 Grand Cherokee LIMITED X 4X4 Sport Utility zip 26508? Thank you!

    36 month lease/15,000 miles a year
  • Hi. Can I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for Limited 4x4 and Limited X 4x4, 39/10 for 02127? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,682
    drewpde23 said:

    Hi! Can I please have the MF, Residual, and Incentives for a 2020 Grand Cherokee LIMITED X 4X4 Sport Utility zip 26508? Thank you!

    36 month lease/15,000 miles a year

    39/15
    .00063 MF and 47% residual

    $750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,682
    jeepdude5 said:

    Hi. Can I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for Limited 4x4 and Limited X 4x4, 39/10 for 02127? Thanks.

    .00063 MF and 50% residual

    $2600 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TsoukoTsouko 11103Posts: 10
    Good Morning! I need help!
    I have a Jeep Cherokee Lease(12,000 annual mile) currently. I pay $320 per month for it, 9 months left with 38,500 miles currently. I will have at least 48,000 miles on this lease by the time the lease is up.

    A dealership i'm dealing with is offering me to get out of this lease for $1,400(includes first month payment) down, 17,000 mile lease for a Jeep GRAND Cherokee Laredo for $475 per month. The sales manager said i have like $3,000 negative equity in my current lease. Is this a good deal???
  • TsoukoTsouko 11103Posts: 10
    Tsouko said:

    Good Morning! I need help!
    I have a Jeep Cherokee Lease(12,000 annual mile) currently. I pay $320 per month for it, 9 months left with 38,500 miles currently. I will have at least 48,000 miles on this lease by the time the lease is up.

    A dealership i'm dealing with is offering me to get out of this lease for $1,400(includes first month payment) down, 17,000 mile lease for a Jeep GRAND Cherokee Laredo for $475 per month. The sales manager said i have like $3,000 negative equity in my current lease. Is this a good deal???

    *I HAVE A 2017 JEEP CHEROKEE.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,027
    Tsouko said:

    Tsouko said:

    Good Morning! I need help!
    I have a Jeep Cherokee Lease(12,000 annual mile) currently. I pay $320 per month for it, 9 months left with 38,500 miles currently. I will have at least 48,000 miles on this lease by the time the lease is up.

    A dealership i'm dealing with is offering me to get out of this lease for $1,400(includes first month payment) down, 17,000 mile lease for a Jeep GRAND Cherokee Laredo for $475 per month. The sales manager said i have like $3,000 negative equity in my current lease. Is this a good deal???

    *I HAVE A 2017 JEEP CHEROKEE.
    What is your ZIP code?
    What is the MSRP and selling price of the new Jeep?

    9 payments @ $320/mo = $2880 that needs to be covered in the new lease.

    However, if you will be 12,000 miles over on your existing lease, when it is done, and those miles cost you .20 each (my estimate), then that is only $2400 to cover. Plus, you won't be paying for a car you aren't driving.

    Wait until the current lease is up, then make a new deal. The dealer is playing on your fear of the mileage charges to try and get you out early.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TsoukoTsouko 11103Posts: 10
    ZIP IS 11357. MSRP WASN'T DISCUSSED.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,027
    Tsouko said:

    ZIP IS 11357. MSRP WASN'T DISCUSSED.

    You need to collect all the numbers, else you are making the decision blind.

    Ask the dealer for a copy of the lease worksheet, then post it here and we can review.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TsoukoTsouko 11103Posts: 10
    just confirmed with the leasing company. it's 10,000 year lease! i'm suppose to have 32 5000 mileage at the end of your lease. i'm at 38,500. they will charge me .25 per mile!
  • Thank you in advance!
    2020 Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4 and Limited 4x4
    - Residual Value
    - MF
    - Breakdown of Incentives
    - Terms: 36/12k
    - Zip: 60614
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,682
    crw2020 said:

    Thank you in advance!
    2020 Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4 and Limited 4x4
    - Residual Value
    - MF
    - Breakdown of Incentives
    - Terms: 36/12k
    - Zip: 60614

    39/12
    LTD: .00063 MF and 49% residual. $1250 incentive
    OVL: .00069 MF and 49% residual. $750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, would it be possible to get the December ‘19 Chrysler Capital rates on 4x4 High Altitude in 02125 zip code, at 15k per year:

    24 months 15k miles
    MF:
    Residual %:

    or

    27 months 15k miles
    MF:
    Residual %:

    and

    36months 15k miles
    MF:
    Residual %:


    Thanks in advance for the help.
  • Hi,

    Can you please provide MF, RV and incentives for the following:

    Zip: 27616
    36/12 and 36/15
    Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4
    and
    Grand Cherokee Altidude 4x4

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,682

    Hello, would it be possible to get the December ‘19 Chrysler Capital rates on 4x4 High Altitude in 02125 zip code, at 15k per year:

    24 months 15k miles
    MF:
    Residual %:

    or

    27 months 15k miles
    MF:
    Residual %:

    and

    36months 15k miles
    MF:
    Residual %:


    Thanks in advance for the help.

    27/15
    .00040 MF and 55% residual

    39/15
    .00069 MF and 47% residual

    $2600 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,682
    gopack81 said:

    Hi,

    Can you please provide MF, RV and incentives for the following:

    Zip: 27616
    36/12 and 36/15
    Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4
    and
    Grand Cherokee Altidude 4x4

    Thank you!

    39/15

    ALT: .00076 MF and 47% residual
    LTD: .00063 MF and 47% residual

    $750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TsoukoTsouko 11103Posts: 10
    Hello,

    Can you please provide MF, RV and incentives for the following:

    Zip: 11103
    36/15
    Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4
    and
    Grand Cherokee Altidude 4x4

    Thank you!
  • Hi, can you please provide the MF/RV/Incentives for a 2020 JGC Altitude 4x4 for 01880? Specifically looking for 39/15

    Thank you in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,027
    Tsouko said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide MF, RV and incentives for the following:

    Zip: 11103
    36/15
    Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4
    and
    Grand Cherokee Altidude 4x4

    Thank you!

    39/15 is the supported term, this month

    ALT - .00076 and 47%; $3100 incentives
    LTD - .00063 and 47%; $2600 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,027

    Hi, can you please provide the MF/RV/Incentives for a 2020 JGC Altitude 4x4 for 01880? Specifically looking for 39/15

    Thank you in advance!

    .00076 and 47%; $3100 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, can you please provide the MF/RV/Incentives for a 2020 JGC Altitude 4x4 for 48103? Specifically looking for 48/10. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,027

    Hi, can you please provide the MF/RV/Incentives for a 2020 JGC Altitude 4x4 for 48103? Specifically looking for 48/10. Thanks!

    48 month term is not supported by Chrysler Capital.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Hi, can you please provide the MF/RV/Incentives for a 2020 JGC Altitude 4x4 for 48103? Specifically looking for 48/10. Thanks!

    48 month term is not supported by Chrysler Capital.
    Can you run it for 36/10 and 39/10? Thanks.
  • Hi all,

    Can you please provide MF, RV and incentives for the following:

    Zip: 10520
    39/12 AND 39/15
    Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4

    Have already been offered 54% RV and .00127 MF. Is this in line with market?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,682

    Michaell said:

    Hi, can you please provide the MF/RV/Incentives for a 2020 JGC Altitude 4x4 for 48103? Specifically looking for 48/10. Thanks!

    48 month term is not supported by Chrysler Capital.
    Can you run it for 36/10 and 39/10? Thanks.
    39/10: .00076 MF and 50% residual
    42/10: .00064 MF and 49% residual

    $2600 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,682
    pjsarian said:

    Hi all,

    Can you please provide MF, RV and incentives for the following:

    Zip: 10520
    39/12 AND 39/15
    Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4

    Have already been offered 54% RV and .00127 MF. Is this in line with market?

    We only have Chrysler Capital numbers, and those look like they are from a different bank

    39/15
    .00063 MF and 47% residual
    $2600 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TsoukoTsouko 11103Posts: 10
    Hello.
    i'm 6,000 miles over. which comes out to $1,500. I have a cheroke lease which i'm going to pay off early.
    This is the offer i have on the table:

    The following prices include what the price would be if we were to reduce the price of the vehicle, & include $1500 in overmilage. The out of pocket number reflects the total tax, dmv, and first month payment.

    2020 Cherokee Limited
    $347/mo with $2,629 total out of pocket + plates for 17k mi/year

    2020 Grand Cherokee Limited
    $474/mo with $3,041 total out of pocket + plates for 17k mi/year

    2020 Grand Cherokee Laredo
    $406/mo with $2,746 total out of pocket + plates for 17k mi/year

    I don't feel like i'm getting a great deal.
  • kyfdx said:

    pjsarian said:

    Hi all,

    Can you please provide MF, RV and incentives for the following:

    Zip: 10520
    39/12 AND 39/15
    Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4

    Have already been offered 54% RV and .00127 MF. Is this in line with market?

    We only have Chrysler Capital numbers, and those look like they are from a different bank

    39/15
    .00063 MF and 47% residual
    $2600 incentive
    Thanks, can you also take a quick look at 39/12 for zip 10520 as well?
Sign In or Register to comment.