Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2020 Toyota 4Runner Lease Deals and Prices

1246

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,580
    csaechao said:

    Could I also get the Residual, MF and any incentives for the 2020 4Runner 4x4 TRD OR Premium 36/12k and 42/12k? Zip: 80226

    Same numbers.

    42 month term is not supported

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • stnkpalmstnkpalm Posts: 37
    Hello,

    May I have the lease details for:

    2020 4Runner Limited 4x4
    2020 4Runner TRD Pro

    Zip: 95624, 36/15K

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,945
    stnkpalm said:

    Hello,

    May I have the lease details for:

    2020 4Runner Limited 4x4
    2020 4Runner TRD Pro

    Zip: 95624, 36/15K

    Thanks!

    LTD - .00216 and 62%
    TRD Pro - .00285 and 67%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stnkpalmstnkpalm Posts: 37
    Michaell said:



    LTD - .00216 and 62%
    TRD Pro - .00285 and 67%

    Thank you. Could you also give me the details on the same models for:

    36/12K

    Thanks.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,580
    stnkpalm said:

    Michaell said:



    LTD - .00216 and 62%
    TRD Pro - .00285 and 67%

    Thank you. Could you also give me the details on the same models for:

    36/12K

    Thanks.

    +2%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vlowvlow NJPosts: 4
    Can I have the Residual, MF and any incentives for the 2020 4Runner 4x4 TRD Pro 36/10k? Zip: 07020
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,945
    vlow said:

    Can I have the Residual, MF and any incentives for the 2020 4Runner 4x4 TRD Pro 36/10k? Zip: 07020

    .00285 and 70%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ChristianGravesChristianGraves Salinas, CAPosts: 10
    May I have the numbers for a 2020 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium 4WD 24/12k (or 24/10k if available) in 93901.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,945

    May I have the numbers for a 2020 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium 4WD 24/12k (or 24/10k if available) in 93901.

    .00216 and 72%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rodneykristyrodneykristy 24202Posts: 3
    Can I get the MF and residual for 36/12 on a 2020 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD for 24202 and 37620? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,580

    Can I get the MF and residual for 36/12 on a 2020 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD for 24202 and 37620? Thanks!

    .00285 MF and 65% residual

    Either location

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • yakfishnickyakfishnick Posts: 10
    edited February 25
    Could I get the MF and Residual for the following in 08053? Incentives too, especially any Toyota loyalty. Thanks in advance for your help.

    36/10 2020 4Runner SR5 4WD Premium

    24/10 2020 4Runner SR5 4WD Premium
  • atx_brandonwatx_brandonw Austin, TXPosts: 7
    Evening - Could I please get the MF, residual, and any incentives on a Limited 4x4. 36mo with 15k.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,945

    Could I get the MF and Residual for the following in 08053? Incentives too, especially any Toyota loyalty. Thanks in advance for your help.

    36/10 2020 4Runner SR5 4WD Premium

    24/10 2020 4Runner SR5 4WD Premium

    24/12 - .00285 and 72%
    36/10 - .00285 and 65%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,945

    Evening - Could I please get the MF, residual, and any incentives on a Limited 4x4. 36mo with 15k.

    What is your ZIP code?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get MF and residual for 64114
    36/10
    SR5 4x4
    SR5 Premium 4x4
    TRD off road
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,945

    Can I get MF and residual for 64114
    36/10
    SR5 4x4
    SR5 Premium 4x4
    TRD off road
    Thanks

    .00285 MF
    66%
    66%
    66%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JorgeeeeJorgeeee Southern CaliforniaPosts: 11
    Hello,

    Can i please get the MF, residual and any deals for the following:
    Zip code: 92585
    term: 36/12
    SR5 4x2
    SR5 premium 4x2

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,945
    Jorgeeee said:

    Hello,

    Can i please get the MF, residual and any deals for the following:
    Zip code: 92585
    term: 36/12
    SR5 4x2
    SR5 premium 4x2

    Thank you!

    .00285 and 65%
    No incentives

    Either trim.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JorgeeeeJorgeeee Southern CaliforniaPosts: 11
    Michaell said:

    Jorgeeee said:

    Hello,

    Can i please get the MF, residual and any deals for the following:
    Zip code: 92585
    term: 36/12
    SR5 4x2
    SR5 premium 4x2

    Thank you!

    .00285 and 65%
    No incentives

    Either trim.
    Thank you. How much does the residual change for a term of 24/10 and 36/10?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,945
    Jorgeeee said:

    Michaell said:

    Jorgeeee said:

    Hello,

    Can i please get the MF, residual and any deals for the following:
    Zip code: 92585
    term: 36/12
    SR5 4x2
    SR5 premium 4x2

    Thank you!

    .00285 and 65%
    No incentives

    Either trim.
    Thank you. How much does the residual change for a term of 24/10 and 36/10?
    Add 1% to residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Pablo_DiabloPablo_Diablo EverywherePosts: 37
    edited March 3
    TRD Off-Road Premium and SR5 Premium 4WD
    36/15 and 36/18
    33411

    MSM please, if you get access to them
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,580

    TRD Off-Road Premium and SR5 Premium 4WD
    36/15 and 36/18
    33411

    MSM please, if you get access to them

    .00177 MF
    66%/64% residual for 15K/18K

    either trim

    No info on MSM

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NJRDNJRD Saint LouisPosts: 5
    Good morning. Could I please get the MF, Residual and incentives on a 2020 4-Runner Limited Nightshade 36/12 in 63122. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,580
    NJRD said:

    Good morning. Could I please get the MF, Residual and incentives on a 2020 4-Runner Limited Nightshade 36/12 in 63122. Thank you!

    .00285 MF and 61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bdhanoabdhanoa Posts: 4
    Hi all, could i get the lease cash, MF, and residual for TRD OR Premium 36/12 in 80015? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,580
    bdhanoa said:

    Hi all, could i get the lease cash, MF, and residual for TRD OR Premium 36/12 in 80015? Thanks!

    .00144 MF and 64% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JBench1JBench1 NJPosts: 7
    Hi. Can I get the MF, RV and Incentives for the SR5 Premium, TRD Off Road Premium and Limited trims. 36mths/12k and Zip 07035. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,580
    JBench1 said:

    Hi. Can I get the MF, RV and Incentives for the SR5 Premium, TRD Off Road Premium and Limited trims. 36mths/12k and Zip 07035. Thanks.

    .00285 MF
    64%, 64%, 63% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Rhyno54Rhyno54 Posts: 3
    edited March 6
    Hi, can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for Limited Nightshade 4x4 in 27518?

    36m/39m/42m @ 10k Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,580
    Rhyno54 said:

    Hi, can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for Limited Nightshade 4x4 in 27518?

    36m/39m/42m @ 10k Thanks in advance.

    36/12
    .00177 MF and 58% residual

    No support for longer terms or 10K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tomdisalvotomdisalvo Posts: 16
    Hi, looking to confirm .00177 MF & 66% RV for SR5 Premium or TRD Off Road Premium, 36/15, 53122.

    Please let me know if I'm wrong. Thanks for the info!
    TOM
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,945

    Hi, looking to confirm .00177 MF & 66% RV for SR5 Premium or TRD Off Road Premium, 36/15, 53122.

    Please let me know if I'm wrong. Thanks for the info!
    TOM

    TFS numbers are .00285 and 62%

    Those could be US bank numbers, but we don't have their programs.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tomdisalvotomdisalvo Posts: 16
    Michaell said:

    Hi, looking to confirm .00177 MF & 66% RV for SR5 Premium or TRD Off Road Premium, 36/15, 53122.

    Please let me know if I'm wrong. Thanks for the info!
    TOM

    TFS numbers are .00285 and 62%

    Those could be US bank numbers, but we don't have their programs.
    Thanks, was copying from an earlier post by kyfdx, not sure if he was quoting USBank or someone else. TFS definitely not moving in the right direction. Appreciate the data though.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,580

    Michaell said:

    Hi, looking to confirm .00177 MF & 66% RV for SR5 Premium or TRD Off Road Premium, 36/15, 53122.

    Please let me know if I'm wrong. Thanks for the info!
    TOM

    TFS numbers are .00285 and 62%

    Those could be US bank numbers, but we don't have their programs.
    Thanks, was copying from an earlier post by kyfdx, not sure if he was quoting USBank or someone else. TFS definitely not moving in the right direction. Appreciate the data though.
    Different regions have different money factors.

    Always best to just ask your question, without copying other member's posts.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LeaserGBOLeaserGBO 29687Posts: 9
    Good Morning-
    Looking for 36 (or 39, whatever better)/12k mi details & incentives on 2020 4Runner AWD SR5/Premium & Off-Road/Premium in 29687 (SETF). Thanks in Advance! -MH
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,945
    LeaserGBO said:

    Good Morning-
    Looking for 36 (or 39, whatever better)/12k mi details & incentives on 2020 4Runner AWD SR5/Premium & Off-Road/Premium in 29687 (SETF). Thanks in Advance! -MH

    Only 36 months supported in SETF

    .00177 and 68%

    Either trim

    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jbran2Jbran2 90067Posts: 4
    Hi,

    Could I get the Residual, MF and any incentives for the 2020 4Runner 4x4 SR5 Premium 36/12k? Zip: 94648

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,945
    Jbran2 said:

    Hi,

    Could I get the Residual, MF and any incentives for the 2020 4Runner 4x4 SR5 Premium 36/12k? Zip: 94648

    Thanks!

    Please confirm your ZIP code.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jbran2Jbran2 90067Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    Jbran2 said:

    Hi,

    Could I get the Residual, MF and any incentives for the 2020 4Runner 4x4 SR5 Premium 36/12k? Zip: 94648

    Thanks!

    Please confirm your ZIP code.
    Sorry, 92648
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,580
    Jbran2 said:

    Michaell said:

    Jbran2 said:

    Hi,

    Could I get the Residual, MF and any incentives for the 2020 4Runner 4x4 SR5 Premium 36/12k? Zip: 94648

    Thanks!

    Please confirm your ZIP code.
    Sorry, 92648
    .00285 MF and 64% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • VtechfiVtechfi Malvern, PAPosts: 19
    Hi all,

    I'm looking to lease a 2020 4Runner TRD Pro. Looking at 36/15. New or demo.
    Could you tell me the RV, MF, and incentives for zip code 19406?

    Existing Toyota customer

    Thanks!
    V
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,945
    Vtechfi said:

    Hi all,

    I'm looking to lease a 2020 4Runner TRD Pro. Looking at 36/15. New or demo.
    Could you tell me the RV, MF, and incentives for zip code 19406?

    Existing Toyota customer

    Thanks!
    V

    .00285 and 66%
    No incentives
    No loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 74toby74toby Posts: 1
    Could I get the RV and MF for 2020 4RUNNER limited and premium for 70445? Term 36/12.

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,580
    74toby said:

    Could I get the RV and MF for 2020 4RUNNER limited and premium for 70445? Term 36/12.

    Thank you

    SR5 Premium or Off Road Premium?

    RWD or 4WD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • regal619regal619 Posts: 2
    edited March 15
    hello i live in 92114 san diego can i get the RV and MF for the the 2020 4Runner SR5 premium 4WD at 36/12?
    Thank You in advanced.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,580
    regal619 said:

    hello i live in 92114 san diego can i get the RV and MF for the the 2020 4Runner SR5 premium 4WD at 36/12?
    Thank You in advanced.

    .00285 MF and 64% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • swjacksonswjackson Posts: 4
    can i get the mf and rv plus any incentives on a 2020 4runner trd off road remium 36/12k in 32507
  • stnkpalmstnkpalm Posts: 37
    Michaell said:

    stnkpalm said:

    Hello,

    May I have the lease details for:

    2020 4Runner Limited 4x4
    2020 4Runner TRD Pro

    Zip: 95624, 36/15K

    Thanks!

    LTD - .00216 and 62%
    TRD Pro - .00285 and 67%
    Any changes for the 4Runner Limited for March?

    2020 4Runner Limited 4x4
    Zip: 95624
    36/15K and 36/12K

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,580
    swjackson said:

    can i get the mf and rv plus any incentives on a 2020 4runner trd off road remium 36/12k in 32507

    .00177 MF and 68% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.