Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

VW atlas v6 SE with tech 4motion 2019

arinavarinav Posts: 2
edited October 16 in Volkswagen
Good morning! I am shopping for a 2019 Atlas lease, v6 se with tech 4motion. And as a realtor I need a 15k lease. What is the residual value, money factor and incentives I should look for?

Comments

• arinavarinav Posts: 2
    zip code 20852
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,615
    arinav said:

Good morning! I am shopping for a 2019 Atlas lease, v6 se with tech 4motion. And as a realtor I need a 15k lease. What is the residual value, money factor and incentives I should look for?

36/15
    .00151 MF and 55% residual
    $2850 dealer lease cash

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• TheBabsTheBabs DEPosts: 1
    I would like to know what is a great deal on a 2019 Atlas SEL 4 Motion? Out the door price. I will self finance and pay my own taxes and title fees when I get it tagged. Thanks. I live on the Delmarva peninsula
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,318
    TheBabs said:

I would like to know what is a great deal on a 2019 Atlas SEL 4 Motion? Out the door price. I will self finance and pay my own taxes and title fees when I get it tagged. Thanks. I live on the Delmarva peninsula

We don't track pricing, but you can check here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4