Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2020 Honda Accord Lease Deals and Prices

12021222426

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268
    khadley2 said:

    Okay, can I get mf, rv and incentives for a hybrid touring in 95020? Thanks!

    36/15
    .00049 MF and 51% residual
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,724
    khadley2 said:

    Okay, can I get mf, rv and incentives for a hybrid touring in 95020? Thanks!

    36/15
    .00049 and 51%
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ToonArmyToonArmy Posts: 9
    edited November 2020
    Please provide the RV/MF and incentives for 2020 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0 and Touring 2.0 36/10k for 08520 Thank you my apologies
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268
    ToonArmy said:

    Please provide the RV/MF and incentives for 2020 Honda Accord XLE 2.0 and Touring 2.0 36/10k for 08520 Thank you

    XLE?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Please provide the RV/MF and incentives for 2020 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0 and Touring 2.0 36/10k for 08520 Thank you my apologies
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,724
    ToonArmy said:

    Please provide the RV/MF and incentives for 2020 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0 and Touring 2.0 36/10k for 08520 Thank you my apologies

    .00049 and 56% / 57% for EX-L / Touring
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Good morning guys!
    Can I get MF, Incentives, and Residual on the 2020 Accord Hybrid Base, EX. 36/12 Zip code 89146?

    Thanks for the info!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268
    Cars1105 said:

    Good morning guys!
    Can I get MF, Incentives, and Residual on the 2020 Accord Hybrid Base, EX. 36/12 Zip code 89146?

    Thanks for the info!

    .00049 MF
    57%/56% residual for Base/EX

    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • can i get numbers for 2020 1.5 sport/ 2.0 sport 36/10..36/12 (if different) 97140
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268
    KurtT2020 said:

    can i get numbers for 2020 1.5 sport/ 2.0 sport 36/10..36/12 (if different) 97140

    36/12
    .00049 MF
    58%/57% residual for 1.5/2.0

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brimasbrimas Posts: 43
    Do you have numbers for exl and touring in 12590? 36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,724
    brimas said:

    Do you have numbers for exl and touring in 12590? 36/12

    EX-L - 1.5T or 2.0T?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LSPALSPA Posts: 4
    Hi!
    Can I get MF, residual, incentives for 2020 Honda Accord LX 1.5T for Zip 90046?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,724
    LSPA said:

    Hi!
    Can I get MF, residual, incentives for 2020 Honda Accord LX 1.5T for Zip 90046?

    Thanks

    36/15
    .00049 and 55%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brimasbrimas Posts: 43
    Michaell said:

    brimas said:

    Do you have numbers for exl and touring in 12590? 36/12

    EX-L - 1.5T or 2.0T?
    2.0T
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268
    brimas said:

    Michaell said:

    brimas said:

    Do you have numbers for exl and touring in 12590? 36/12

    EX-L - 1.5T or 2.0T?
    2.0T
    .00049 MF
    $500 incentive

    55%/56% residual for EXL/Touring

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get the numbers on an Accord EX FWD? 1.5T, 36/12, zip 29072
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268

    Can I get the numbers on an Accord EX FWD? 1.5T, 36/12, zip 29072

    .00049 MF and 56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, Can I get numbers for 2020 1.5 sport 36/10..11204
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,724
    Honda1313 said:

    Hi, Can I get numbers for 2020 1.5 sport 36/10..11204

    .00049 and 59%
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dtrain12Dtrain12 Posts: 4
    edited November 2020
    Hi can I please have mf, residual, and incentives for a 2020 Accord Touring 2.0T && Accord HYBRID Touring with 12k / 36m 10952
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,724
    Dtrain12 said:

    Hi can I please have mf, residual, and incentives for a 2020 Accord Touring 2.0T && Accord HYBRID Touring with 12k / 36m 10952

    .00049 MF
    $500 incentive
    Gas - 56%
    Hyb - 53%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Chad2586Chad2586 North CarolinaPosts: 50
    edited November 2020
    I'm being quoted 566-576, on 36/12k lease .00515 money factor. I don't have the best credit so maybe this is why the rate is so high? Zip 27028

    Sale price is 29974

    OTD 31819.94

    2021 Honda Accord Sport 2.0
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,724
    Chad2586 said:

    I'm being quoted 566-576, on 36/12k lease .00515 money factor. I don't have the best credit so maybe this is why the rate is so high? Zip 27028

    Sale price is 29974

    OTD 31819.94

    2021 Honda Accord Sport 2.0

    Do you know your actual credit score?

    I'd look for something less expensive, frankly.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Chad2586Chad2586 North CarolinaPosts: 50
    Michaell said:

    Chad2586 said:

    I'm being quoted 566-576, on 36/12k lease .00515 money factor. I don't have the best credit so maybe this is why the rate is so high? Zip 27028

    Sale price is 29974

    OTD 31819.94

    2021 Honda Accord Sport 2.0

    Do you know your actual credit score?

    I'd look for something less expensive, frankly.
    Yeah equifax is like 620
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,724
    Chad2586 said:

    Michaell said:

    Chad2586 said:

    I'm being quoted 566-576, on 36/12k lease .00515 money factor. I don't have the best credit so maybe this is why the rate is so high? Zip 27028

    Sale price is 29974

    OTD 31819.94

    2021 Honda Accord Sport 2.0

    Do you know your actual credit score?

    I'd look for something less expensive, frankly.
    Yeah equifax is like 620
    The base MF for that score is .00083.

    Shop another dealer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Chad2586Chad2586 North CarolinaPosts: 50


    Yeah equifax is like 620

    The base MF for that score is .00083.

    Shop another dealer.

    I'm going to another dealer tomorrow, they are giving me the 0.00083 rate on a 2020 Sport 2.0
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,724
    Chad2586 said:



    Yeah equifax is like 620

    The base MF for that score is .00083.

    Shop another dealer.

    I'm going to another dealer tomorrow, they are giving me the 0.00083 rate on a 2020 Sport 2.0

    That should lower your payment considerably.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • May I please have lease info on the Accord EX-L Hybrid, EX Hybrid, & Hybrid in 43566?
    36/12 and 48/12 if available.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,724

    May I please have lease info on the Accord EX-L Hybrid, EX Hybrid, & Hybrid in 43566?
    36/12 and 48/12 if available.

    36/12
    .00049 and 54% / 56% / 57%
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Chad2586Chad2586 North CarolinaPosts: 50
    Michaell said:

    Chad2586 said:



    Yeah equifax is like 620

    The base MF for that score is .00083.

    Shop another dealer.
    I'm going to another dealer tomorrow, they are giving me the 0.00083 rate on a 2020 Sport 2.0

    That should lower your payment considerably.

    yes like a $110 less, thanks for you help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268
    Chad2586 said:

    Michaell said:

    Chad2586 said:



    Yeah equifax is like 620

    The base MF for that score is .00083.

    Shop another dealer.
    I'm going to another dealer tomorrow, they are giving me the 0.00083 rate on a 2020 Sport 2.0
    That should lower your payment considerably.

    yes like a $110 less, thanks for you help.

    Good luck!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi there! May I please get the MF, residual and incentives for a 2020 Honda Accord Sport 2.0. 12k/36mos ZIP 80112?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,724
    roymunson said:

    Hi there! May I please get the MF, residual and incentives for a 2020 Honda Accord Sport 2.0. 12k/36mos ZIP 80112?

    .00049 and 57%
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dizman7dizman7 Phoenix AZPosts: 25
    Hello can I get the MF, RV and any incentives for a 2020 Accord Sport 2.0t on a 36/12k lease in zip code 85383?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268
    dizman7 said:

    Hello can I get the MF, RV and any incentives for a 2020 Accord Sport 2.0t on a 36/12k lease in zip code 85383?

    Thank you!

    .00049 MF and 57% residual
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dizman7dizman7 Phoenix AZPosts: 25
    One more, can I get the MF, RV and any incentives for a 2020 Accord Sport 1.5 on a 36/12k lease in zip code 85383?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268
    dizman7 said:

    One more, can I get the MF, RV and any incentives for a 2020 Accord Sport 1.5 on a 36/12k lease in zip code 85383?

    Thank you!

    58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • proteusproteus Posts: 5
    edited November 2020
    What is MF, Residual, and incentives/rebates for 2020 Honda Accord EX-L in 98382? That's for 36 months and for 10K and 12K per year. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,724
    proteus said:

    What is MF, Residual, and incentives/rebates for 2020 Honda Accord EX-L in 98382? That's for 36 months and for 10K and 12K per year. Thank you!

    1.5T or 2.0T?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 1.5T
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,724
    proteus said:

    What is MF, Residual, and incentives/rebates for 2020 Honda Accord EX-L in 98382? That's for 36 months and for 10K and 12K per year. Thank you!

    proteus said:

    1.5T

    36/12
    .00049 and 56%
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • May I please have lease info on the Accord EX-L Hybrid & EX Hybrid in 43566?
    36/12.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268

    May I please have lease info on the Accord EX-L Hybrid & EX Hybrid in 43566?
    36/12.

    .00049 MF
    $500 incentive
    56%/54% residual for EX/EXL

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ff3207ff3207 NYCPosts: 52
    MF, RV, incentives on an 2020 Accord Sport 2.0. 24 mo/12K and 36mo/12, zip 34771.
    Thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,724
    ff3207 said:

    MF, RV, incentives on an 2020 Accord Sport 2.0. 24 mo/12K and 36mo/12, zip 34771.
    Thanks in advance

    .00049 and 63% / 57%
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ff3207ff3207 NYCPosts: 52
    Is the incentive on top of the existing loyalty incentive?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,724
    ff3207 said:

    Is the incentive on top of the existing loyalty incentive?

    Yes

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • May I please have lease info on the Accord EX-L & EX in 43566?
    36/12 & 36/10.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,724

    May I please have lease info on the Accord EX-L & EX in 43566?
    36/12 & 36/10.

    EX-L - 1.5T or 2.0T?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.