2020 Honda Accord Lease Deals and Prices

12223242628

Comments

  • MScarn18MScarn18 Member Posts: 2
    Hello, hope you're doing well. Can I please have the MF & RV for 2020 Honda Accord Sport 1.5T
    MSRP @$27,935

    12k/36months. They want to set me on $300 mnthly, $1,500 due at signing. I am a college student along with midd 690 & cosigner a fico8 800+. Anyway I may be able to pay $250-$280 mnthly? (skyrocketed full coverage will be a problem) Or is this a good deal?

    Very much appreciated!
  • MScarn18MScarn18 Member Posts: 2
    MScarn18 said:

    Hello, hope you're doing well. Can I please have the MF & RV for 2020 Honda Accord Sport 1.5T
    MSRP @$27,935

    12k/36months. They want to set me on $300 mnthly, $1,500 due at signing. I am a college student along with midd 690 & cosigner a fico8 800+. Anyway I may be able to pay $250-$280 mnthly? (skyrocketed full coverage will be a problem) Or is this a good deal?

    Very much appreciated!

    Location: Los Angeles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,717
    MScarn18 said:

    MScarn18 said:

    Hello, hope you're doing well. Can I please have the MF & RV for 2020 Honda Accord Sport 1.5T
    MSRP @$27,935

    12k/36months. They want to set me on $300 mnthly, $1,500 due at signing. I am a college student along with midd 690 & cosigner a fico8 800+. Anyway I may be able to pay $250-$280 mnthly? (skyrocketed full coverage will be a problem) Or is this a good deal?

    Very much appreciated!

    Location: Los Angeles
    do you know the selling price?
    what does the $1500 up front cover, specifically?

    .00049 and 58%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TexxyTexxy Los AngelesMember Posts: 43
    Hello!

    Requesting residual mf for

    2020 Accord Sport Special Edition 1.5T

    91206 36/10

    Any incentives? No Honda in household but have Cadillac and Porsche.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,717
    Texxy said:

    Hello!

    Requesting residual mf for

    2020 Accord Sport Special Edition 1.5T

    91206 36/10

    Any incentives? No Honda in household but have Cadillac and Porsche.

    No SE trim for 2020

    1.5T Sport
    .00049 and 59%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • elemyouelemyou Member Posts: 3
    Hi. Looking for Mf, residual and any incentives for 2020 accord lx. 12/36. Zip 55426. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,717
    elemyou said:

    Hi. Looking for Mf, residual and any incentives for 2020 accord lx. 12/36. Zip 55426. Thanks!

    .00049 and 57%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • elemyouelemyou Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    elemyou said:

    Hi. Looking for Mf, residual and any incentives for 2020 accord lx. 12/36. Zip 55426. Thanks!

    .00049 and 57%
    No incentives
    Would mf and residual be the same for EX model?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,717
    elemyou said:

    Michaell said:

    elemyou said:

    Hi. Looking for Mf, residual and any incentives for 2020 accord lx. 12/36. Zip 55426. Thanks!

    .00049 and 57%
    No incentives
    Would mf and residual be the same for EX model?
    56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dstingel1dstingel1 PAMember Posts: 14
    Any 2021 Accord lease #s yet?

    If not could I have the 2020 MF, RV and any incentives for zip 19335:

    2.0 Sport and EX-L, 24/12 and 36/12

    Thank you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,221
    dstingel1 said:

    Any 2021 Accord lease #s yet?

    If not could I have the 2020 MF, RV and any incentives for zip 19335:

    2.0 Sport and EX-L, 24/12 and 36/12

    Thank you in advance!

    Post 2021 questions here

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ct2phl215ct2phl215 Philadelphia Member Posts: 13
    Hi. Looking for Mf, residual and any incentives for 2020 ex-l. 36/12. Zip 19026. Any incentives for Costco or first responders. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,221
    ct2phl215 said:

    Hi. Looking for Mf, residual and any incentives for 2020 ex-l. 36/12. Zip 19026. Any incentives for Costco or first responders. Thanks

    1.5 or 2.0?

    No info on Costco or 1st responder

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bachatubachatu Member Posts: 20
    edited December 2020
    Hi, can you please provide the mf, residual value, and any incentives (lease cash etc) for zip * 94536* edit*

    Term: 36/12
    Year(s): 2020, 2021 (I realized there's a separate thread for 2021)
    Model: Accord
    Trim(s): EX, EX-L
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,221
    bachatu said:

    Hi, can you please provide the mf, residual value, and any incentives (lease cash etc) for zip * 94536* edit*

    Term: 36/12
    Year(s): 2020, 2021 (I realized there's a separate thread for 2021)
    Model: Accord
    Trim(s): EX, EX-L

    .00049 MF and 56% residual

    Either trim

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ct2phl215ct2phl215 Philadelphia Member Posts: 13
    kyfdx said:

    ct2phl215 said:

    Hi. Looking for Mf, residual and any incentives for 2020 ex-l. 36/12. Zip 19026. Any incentives for Costco or first responders. Thanks

    1.5 or 2.0?

    No info on Costco or 1st responder
    Sorry. 2.0
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,717
    ct2phl215 said:

    kyfdx said:

    ct2phl215 said:

    Hi. Looking for Mf, residual and any incentives for 2020 ex-l. 36/12. Zip 19026. Any incentives for Costco or first responders. Thanks

    1.5 or 2.0?

    No info on Costco or 1st responder
    Sorry. 2.0
    .00049 and 55%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • terriblejuanterriblejuan Member Posts: 10
    Hi there. Any lease incentives for 2020 Accord EX-L 1.5 in 91701?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,221

    Hi there. Any lease incentives for 2020 Accord EX-L 1.5 in 91701?

    36/15
    .00215 MF and 54% residual
    $2000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ct2phl215ct2phl215 Philadelphia Member Posts: 13
    Hi, any changes in mf and rv for 2020 ex-l 2.0? Zip 08043
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,221
    ct2phl215 said:

    Hi, any changes in mf and rv for 2020 ex-l 2.0? Zip 08043

    36/15
    .00195 MF and 53% residual
    $1500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ct2phl215ct2phl215 Philadelphia Member Posts: 13
    kyfdx said:

    ct2phl215 said:

    Hi, any changes in mf and rv for 2020 ex-l 2.0? Zip 08043

    36/15
    .00195 MF and 53% residual
    $1500 incentive
    Sorry. Can I get for 36/12 please?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,717
    ct2phl215 said:

    kyfdx said:

    ct2phl215 said:

    Hi, any changes in mf and rv for 2020 ex-l 2.0? Zip 08043

    36/15
    .00195 MF and 53% residual
    $1500 incentive
    Sorry. Can I get for 36/12 please?
    55% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CRoman0822CRoman0822 Member Posts: 1
    Looking MF, Residual and incentives for a 2020 Accord Sport 1.5T 12k/36m in 19134
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,717

    Looking MF, Residual and incentives for a 2020 Accord Sport 1.5T 12k/36m in 19134

    .00195 and 59%
    $1500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mburgosmburgos Member Posts: 76
    Can I get the residual and MF on a 2020 Accord Sport 1.5 liter 36/15k in zip code 30179? Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,717
    mburgos said:

    Can I get the residual and MF on a 2020 Accord Sport 1.5 liter 36/15k in zip code 30179? Thanks in advance.

    .00195 and 56%
    $1500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • HunnieveeHunnievee Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2021
    Hello, can someone provide me with the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2020 Honda Accord 1.5T Sport 12k/36m? Zip: 92843
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,221
    Hunnievee said:

    Hello, can someone provide me with the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2020 Honda Accord 1.5T Sport 12k/36m? Zip: 92843

    .00195 MF and 58% residual
    $2000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • max2k17max2k17 New JerseyMember Posts: 49
    Hello, looking for MF, RV, and any for 2020 Accord Sport 1.5T. 36/10K for zip 07026.

    Thanks in advance!
  • max2k17max2k17 New JerseyMember Posts: 49
    Meant to also say and any incentives for the 2020 Accord Sport 1.5T
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,221
    max2k17 said:

    Hello, looking for MF, RV, and any for 2020 Accord Sport 1.5T. 36/10K for zip 07026.

    Thanks in advance!

    max2k17 said:

    Meant to also say and any incentives for the 2020 Accord Sport 1.5T

    .00195 MF and 59% residual
    $1500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • illiproillipro Member Posts: 62
    edited January 2021
    What is the MF and Residual for Accord 1.5 Sport in Miami FL

    15k
    12k

    If you have any information in what MF you get with different Tiers vs just Tier 1 it would be appreciated as well
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,717
    illipro said:

    What is the MF and Residual for Accord 1.5 Sport in Miami FL

    15k
    12k

    If you have any information in what MF you get with different Tiers vs just Tier 1 it would be appreciated as well

    36/15
    .00195 and 56%
    $1500 incentives

    Good for tiers 1-8

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • illiproillipro Member Posts: 62
    Michaell said:

    illipro said:

    What is the MF and Residual for Accord 1.5 Sport in Miami FL

    15k
    12k

    If you have any information in what MF you get with different Tiers vs just Tier 1 it would be appreciated as well

    36/15
    .00195 and 56%
    $1500 incentives

    Good for tiers 1-8
    Does Honda do 24 or 27 months if so do the numbers change?

    Also is there a credit range for tier 8 with HMF? I know tier 1 is 750+


    Thank you !!!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,221
    illipro said:

    Michaell said:

    illipro said:

    What is the MF and Residual for Accord 1.5 Sport in Miami FL

    15k
    12k

    If you have any information in what MF you get with different Tiers vs just Tier 1 it would be appreciated as well

    36/15
    .00195 and 56%
    $1500 incentives

    Good for tiers 1-8
    Does Honda do 24 or 27 months if so do the numbers change?

    Also is there a credit range for tier 8 with HMF? I know tier 1 is 750+


    Thank you !!!

    63%/62% residual for 24/27 mo
    .00295 MF

    The above MFs are only good for Tiers 1-3

    Tiers 4-8 add .00045 to above MFs

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gio_jimenez4gio_jimenez4 Member Posts: 16
    Hello,

    Can you please provide the MF, Residual, and any incentives/loyalties for an Accord Sport 2.0 in 91311? Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,221

    Hello,

    Can you please provide the MF, Residual, and any incentives/loyalties for an Accord Sport 2.0 in 91311? Thanks in advance!

    36/15

    .00134 MF and 55% residual
    $2000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gio_jimenez4gio_jimenez4 Member Posts: 16
    kyfdx said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide the MF, Residual, and any incentives/loyalties for an Accord Sport 2.0 in 91311? Thanks in advance!

    36/15

    .00134 MF and 55% residual
    $2000 incentive
    Thanks !

    How does it change for 36/12?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,717

    kyfdx said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide the MF, Residual, and any incentives/loyalties for an Accord Sport 2.0 in 91311? Thanks in advance!

    36/15

    .00134 MF and 55% residual
    $2000 incentive
    Thanks !

    How does it change for 36/12?
    57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ckat916ckat916 CaMember Posts: 57
    edited January 2021
    Can I get numbers for 95628 10k/36

    Sport /Touring

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,221
    ckat916 said:

    Can I get numbers for 95628 10k/36

    Sport /Touring

    Thank you

    Sport: 1.5 or 2.0?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ckat916ckat916 CaMember Posts: 57
    Sport 1.5 thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,717
    ckat916 said:

    Can I get numbers for 95628 10k/36

    Sport /Touring

    Thank you

    ckat916 said:

    Sport 1.5 thanks

    .00134 and 59% / 57% for Sport 1.5T / Touring
    $2000 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jaymepilonjaymepilon Member Posts: 85
    Hi can I get numbers for the EX 1.5T & Touring 2.0 36/12 for zip code 92562
  • a1nstark777a1nstark777 Member Posts: 6
    Please let me know the following:

    Tier 1 Credit (750+), Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K miles 91101

    2020 Accord LX 1.5 T Thank you so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,717

    Hi can I get numbers for the EX 1.5T & Touring 2.0 36/12 for zip code 92562

    .00134 and 56%
    $2000 incentives

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,717

    Please let me know the following:

    Tier 1 Credit (750+), Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K miles 91101

    2020 Accord LX 1.5 T Thank you so much!

    .00134 and 58%
    $2000 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jaymepilonjaymepilon Member Posts: 85
    Are there different numbers and incentives for hybrid? looking for Accord Hybrid Touring FWD 36/12 for zip 92562?
  • ckat916ckat916 CaMember Posts: 57
    Thanks for all your help. Am I correct that based on MF and RV 2021 is the better deal right now?
Sign In or Register to comment.