2021 Honda Accord Lease Deals and Prices

Dtrain12Dtrain12 Member Posts: 4
edited November 2020 in Honda
Hello,

I'm interested in the Honda Accord Touring and Hybrid models.

Please let me know the following

1)
2021 Honda Accord Touring
Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K mikes 07103

2)
2021 Honda HYBRID Accord Touring
Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K mikes 07103

Thank you very much!
«13456718

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,939
    Dtrain12 said:

    Hello,

    I'm interested in the Honda Accord Touring and Hybrid models.

    Please let me know the following

    1)
    2021 Honda Accord Touring
    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K mikes 07103

    2)
    2021 Honda HYBRID Accord Touring
    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K mikes 07103

    Thank you very much!

    Dtrain12 said:

    Hello,

    I'm interested in the Honda Accord Touring and Hybrid models.

    Please let me know the following

    1)
    2021 Honda Accord Touring
    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K mikes 07103

    2)
    2021 Honda HYBRID Accord Touring
    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K mikes 07103

    Thank you very much!

    .00215 MF
    Gas - 60%
    Hyb - 59%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dtrain12Dtrain12 Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    Dtrain12 said:

    Hello,

    I'm interested in the Honda Accord Touring and Hybrid models.

    Please let me know the following

    1)
    2021 Honda Accord Touring
    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K mikes 07103

    2)
    2021 Honda HYBRID Accord Touring
    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K mikes 07103

    Thank you very much!

    Dtrain12 said:

    Hello,

    I'm interested in the Honda Accord Touring and Hybrid models.

    Please let me know the following

    1)
    2021 Honda Accord Touring
    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K mikes 07103

    2)
    2021 Honda HYBRID Accord Touring
    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K mikes 07103

    Thank you very much!

    .00215 MF
    Gas - 60%
    Hyb - 59%
    Thank you very much!
  • pgeorgpgeorg Member Posts: 2
    Could I have the MF and Residual for the Honda Accord Touring and Hybrid models.

    1)
    2021 Honda Accord Touring 3 years/13K 3 years / 15k for 10538

    2)
    2021 Honda HYBRID Accord Touring 3 years/13K 3 years / 15k for 10538

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,952
    pgeorg said:

    Could I have the MF and Residual for the Honda Accord Touring and Hybrid models.

    1)
    2021 Honda Accord Touring 3 years/13K 3 years / 15k for 10538

    2)
    2021 Honda HYBRID Accord Touring 3 years/13K 3 years / 15k for 10538

    Thank you

    36/15

    .00215 MF
    57%/56% residual for Gas/Hybrid

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cowbawxcowbawx Member Posts: 68
    Please provide the RV/MF and incentives for 2021 Honda Accord Touring 2.0, 36/10k and 36/12k for 11590. Also, I am paying about $425 a month now for a 2018 accord 1.5 coming off lease in Feb 2021.... do you you think it would be cheaper if i got the 2021 2.0 touring? Or what price am i looking at about exactly for 2020 or 2021? I really hope it will be cheaper than 425! :X

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,939
    cowbawx said:

    Please provide the RV/MF and incentives for 2021 Honda Accord Touring 2.0, 36/10k and 36/12k for 11590. Also, I am paying about $425 a month now for a 2018 accord 1.5 coming off lease in Feb 2021.... do you you think it would be cheaper if i got the 2021 2.0 touring? Or what price am i looking at about exactly for 2020 or 2021? I really hope it will be cheaper than 425! :X

    36/12
    .00215 and 59%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cowbawxcowbawx Member Posts: 68
    Thanks! Is it the same for 10k miles?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,939
    edited November 2020
    cowbawx said:

    Thanks! Is it the same for 10k miles?

    60% for 36/10

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikeej99mikeej99 Olathe KSMember Posts: 22
    Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2021 Accord sport 36/12 in 66062?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,952
    mikeej99 said:

    Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2021 Accord sport 36/12 in 66062?

    .00215 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mikey319mikey319 New JerseyMember Posts: 50
    hello, can I please get the MF/RV/Rebates on a 2.0 Touring? 15k miles 08731
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,952
    mikey319 said:

    hello, can I please get the MF/RV/Rebates on a 2.0 Touring? 15k miles 08731

    36/15
    .00092 MF and 57% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BrooklynDodger99BrooklynDodger99 New YorkMember Posts: 2
    Hello,

    I'm interested in the 2021 Honda Accord EX-L

    Please let me know the following

    2021 Honda Accord EX-L

    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, Rebates and 3 years/10K miles 11218
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,939

    Hello,

    I'm interested in the 2021 Honda Accord EX-L

    Please let me know the following

    2021 Honda Accord EX-L

    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, Rebates and 3 years/10K miles 11218

    .00092 and 60%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikey319mikey319 New JerseyMember Posts: 50
    edited December 2020
    kyfdx said:

    mikey319 said:

    hello, can I please get the MF/RV/Rebates on a 2.0 Touring? 15k miles 08731

    36/15
    .00092 MF and 57% residual
    $500 incentive
    Is there any loyalty, conquest, or college grad offered as well?
  • BrooklynDodger99BrooklynDodger99 New YorkMember Posts: 2
    Please let me know the following

    2021 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition

    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, Rebates and 3 years/10K miles 11218
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,952
    mikey319 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mikey319 said:

    hello, can I please get the MF/RV/Rebates on a 2.0 Touring? 15k miles 08731

    36/15
    .00092 MF and 57% residual
    $500 incentive
    Is there any loyalty, conquest, or college grad offered as well?
    $500 grad

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,952

    Please let me know the following

    2021 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition

    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, Rebates and 3 years/10K miles 11218

    .00092 MF and 62% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Carbonite22Carbonite22 Member Posts: 2
    Can I please get the MF, RV and any incentives for a 2021 Accord EX-L for 36/12 in 78260? Thank you!
  • ct2phl215ct2phl215 Philadelphia Member Posts: 13
    Hello, can I have the Rv/MF/Incentives on a Touring 2.0, 36/12 please? 19026. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,952

    Can I please get the MF, RV and any incentives for a 2021 Accord EX-L for 36/12 in 78260? Thank you!

    .00092 MF and 59% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,952
    ct2phl215 said:

    Hello, can I have the Rv/MF/Incentives on a Touring 2.0, 36/12 please? 19026. Thanks

    .00092 MF and 59% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EdalineEdaline Member Posts: 4
    I’m looking for Honda Accord base model MF/Res/Incentives 36/10 08648! Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,952
    Edaline said:

    I’m looking for Honda Accord base model MF/Res/Incentives 36/10 08648! Thank you

    There is no "base" Accord. Which trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EdalineEdaline Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    Edaline said:

    I’m looking for Honda Accord base model MF/Res/Incentives 36/10 08648! Thank you

    There is no "base" Accord. Which trim?
    Oh I mean Lx😂
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,952
    Edaline said:

    kyfdx said:

    Edaline said:

    I’m looking for Honda Accord base model MF/Res/Incentives 36/10 08648! Thank you

    There is no "base" Accord. Which trim?
    Oh I mean Lx😂
    .00092 MF and 61% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mikey319mikey319 New JerseyMember Posts: 50
    kyfdx said:

    mikey319 said:

    hello, can I please get the MF/RV/Rebates on a 2.0 Touring? 15k miles 08731

    36/15
    .00092 MF and 57% residual
    $500 incentive
    Hello, I want to double check with you. The dealer is telling me it is 54% for the residual on the 2021 accord 2.0 Touring. Is that correct or is the 57% correct?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,952
    mikey319 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mikey319 said:

    hello, can I please get the MF/RV/Rebates on a 2.0 Touring? 15k miles 08731

    36/15
    .00092 MF and 57% residual
    $500 incentive
    Hello, I want to double check with you. The dealer is telling me it is 54% for the residual on the 2021 accord 2.0 Touring. Is that correct or is the 57% correct?
    54% is the 2020 residual.

    Make sure you and the dealer are on the same page.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mikey319mikey319 New JerseyMember Posts: 50
    kyfdx said:

    mikey319 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mikey319 said:

    hello, can I please get the MF/RV/Rebates on a 2.0 Touring? 15k miles 08731

    36/15
    .00092 MF and 57% residual
    $500 incentive
    Hello, I want to double check with you. The dealer is telling me it is 54% for the residual on the 2021 accord 2.0 Touring. Is that correct or is the 57% correct?
    54% is the 2020 residual.

    Make sure you and the dealer are on the same page.
    Thank you! I did make sure it was a 2021 he was quoting me on. I am going to part ways from that dealer. Seems super shady to me.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,952
    mikey319 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mikey319 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mikey319 said:

    hello, can I please get the MF/RV/Rebates on a 2.0 Touring? 15k miles 08731

    36/15
    .00092 MF and 57% residual
    $500 incentive
    Hello, I want to double check with you. The dealer is telling me it is 54% for the residual on the 2021 accord 2.0 Touring. Is that correct or is the 57% correct?
    54% is the 2020 residual.

    Make sure you and the dealer are on the same page.
    Thank you! I did make sure it was a 2021 he was quoting me on. I am going to part ways from that dealer. Seems super shady to me.
    Dealers can't alter the residual. They are either trying to lease you a 2020 model, or just reading off the wrong page.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jduluoz54jduluoz54 CharlotteMember Posts: 33
    Can I please have MF/RV/incentives for 2021 Sport 2.0, 36/7,500 (if possible, otherwise 36/10)? Zip code 28211.

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,952
    jduluoz54 said:

    Can I please have MF/RV/incentives for 2021 Sport 2.0, 36/7,500 (if possible, otherwise 36/10)? Zip code 28211.

    Thanks.

    36/10
    .00092 MF and 61% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RuttedTrainRuttedTrain Member Posts: 81
    Can I get the numbers on a gas 2021 Accord Sport 1.5t and EX? FWD, zip 29072, 36/12.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,939

    Can I get the numbers on a gas 2021 Accord Sport 1.5t and EX? FWD, zip 29072, 36/12.

    .00092 MF
    Sport 1.5T - 61%
    I do not see an EX trim for 2021
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • deegedeege 12302Member Posts: 29
    edited December 2020
    Could you please provide the RV/MF for a 2021 Accord Sport 1.5T, 36/10k in zip code 12302. Also, any loyalty/customer/dealer incentives that are available. Thank you!

    ... and the same for a 2020 as well, please!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,952
    deege said:

    Could you please provide the RV/MF for a 2021 Accord Sport 1.5T, 36/10k in zip code 12302. Also, any loyalty/customer/dealer incentives that are available. Thank you!

    ... and the same for a 2020 as well, please!

    2021
    .00092 MF and 62% residual
    $500 incentive
    No loyalty

    2020 model discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • instarandinstarand Member Posts: 147
    May I please have the lease numbers for a 2021 Accord Hybrid EX, Hybrid EX-L, and Hybrid Touring - 12/36 in 06905. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,939
    instarand said:

    May I please have the lease numbers for a 2021 Accord Hybrid EX, Hybrid EX-L, and Hybrid Touring - 12/36 in 06905. Thanks!

    .00092 and 59%, 58%, 58%
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jcokekejcokeke Member Posts: 6
    Hi, may I please have the MF, RV, incentives at 36/10k for 2021 Accord Sport 2.0T for zip code 27610.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,939
    jcokeke said:

    Hi, may I please have the MF, RV, incentives at 36/10k for 2021 Accord Sport 2.0T for zip code 27610.

    .00092 and 61%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jcokekejcokeke Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    jcokeke said:

    Hi, may I please have the MF, RV, incentives at 36/10k for 2021 Accord Sport 2.0T for zip code 27610.

    .00092 and 61%
    $500 incentive
    Thank you!
  • mikeej99mikeej99 Olathe KSMember Posts: 22
    Could I get mf and rv for 2021 accord sport 36/12 zip 66062?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,939
    mikeej99 said:

    Could I get mf and rv for 2021 accord sport 36/12 zip 66062?

    1.5T or 2.0T?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Suave0420Suave0420 KansasMember Posts: 19
    Looking for MF and RV for 2021 Accord Sport SE 1.5T and 2020/2021 Accord Hybrid EX-L . 36/10 and 36/12 in 66061
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,939
    Suave0420 said:

    Looking for MF and RV for 2021 Accord Sport SE 1.5T and 2020/2021 Accord Hybrid EX-L . 36/10 and 36/12 in 66061

    36/12
    2021
    .00092 MF
    Sport SE - 61% and $500 incentive
    Hyb EX-L - 58% and $1000 incentive

    2020 Accord discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikeej99mikeej99 Olathe KSMember Posts: 22
    Sorry, 1.5
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,952
    mikeej99 said:

    Could I get mf and rv for 2021 accord sport 36/12 zip 66062?

    mikeej99 said:

    Sorry, 1.5

    .00092 MF and 61% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jcokekejcokeke Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2020
    Does Honda dealerships have their own rules on whether they offer 36/10k leases? I'm speaking to some dealerships and some are telling me that "Honda" does not do 36/10k and a few dealerships close to my area 27610 some are giving me quotes for 36/10k.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,952
    jcokeke said:

    Does Honda dealerships have their own rules on whether they offer 36/10k leases? I'm speaking to some dealerships and some are telling me that "Honda" does not do 36/10k and a few dealerships close to my area 27610 some are giving me quotes for 36/10k.

    Honda started offering 10K/yr within the last year.
    As far as I can tell, it's available everywhere.

    Sometimes, it takes people a long time to get the message.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CaliLaCaliLa Member Posts: 4
    Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2021 Accord sport 1.5 36/12?
    Any incentives.
    90034 zip code
Sign In or Register to comment.