Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2020 Honda Accord Lease Deals and Prices

1235727

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,019
    quattro5 said:

    Car fever striking....ugh...

    Can I get lease info on a 2020 Accord sport 2.0T?

    Zip - 71106 Louisiana

    36/12

    Thank you guys for always doing this. You have helped me several times over the past several years.

    .00200 MF and 58% residual
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please provide feedback on this deal:
    2020 Accord Sport 1.5T Zip 33066.

    36/15 no money down, no fees, first lease payment made by dealer, basically sign and drive.

    Dealer buying my current (36/15) 2017 Accord Sport lease with 40,000 miles on it and 4 payments remaining.

    Monthly lease payment including tax $339

    Could you also please provide MF, Residual, an incentives/loyalty.

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,019
    joe1026 said:

    Can you please provide feedback on this deal:
    2020 Accord Sport 1.5T Zip 33066.

    36/15 no money down, no fees, first lease payment made by dealer, basically sign and drive.

    Dealer buying my current (36/15) 2017 Accord Sport lease with 40,000 miles on it and 4 payments remaining.

    Monthly lease payment including tax $339

    Could you also please provide MF, Residual, an incentives/loyalty.

    Thank you!

    .00127 MF and 57% residual
    $500 incentive

    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?

    What is the payment on your current Accord?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thanks for your quick reply!

    My current payment is $325/month.

    I’m getting all the other information from the dealer...
  • WilC2020WilC2020 90067Posts: 1
    Hi, Can i please have the money factor, Residual, and Incentive or lease credits for a New 2020 Honda Accord LX 1.5 with 12k/36m in 90062

    Thank you.
  • HighyatoyHighyatoy OhioPosts: 83
    Hello! Could I please get the MF and Residuals for the 2020 EX-L in both the 1.5T and 2.0T configurations? 36/15 term in zip code 44138. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,008
    WilC2020 said:

    Hi, Can i please have the money factor, Residual, and Incentive or lease credits for a New 2020 Honda Accord LX 1.5 with 12k/36m in 90062

    Thank you.

    .00127 and 58%
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,008
    Highyatoy said:

    Hello! Could I please get the MF and Residuals for the 2020 EX-L in both the 1.5T and 2.0T configurations? 36/15 term in zip code 44138. Thanks!

    .00127 and 55% / 54% for 1.5T / 2.0T
    $500 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,019
    joe1026 said:

    Thanks for your quick reply!

    My current payment is $325/month.

    I’m getting all the other information from the dealer...

    Why lease now for a higher payment?
    Seems like you could do better in four months. 2020 models aren't going away.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gt0279agt0279a Posts: 13
    kyfdx said:

    gt0279a said:

    Hi, Looking at a 2020 2.0T Sport w/ Manual

    Could I get the MF / Residual for 36m/10K and 36m/12K?

    Zip is 30022 Thanks!

    I was quoted a discount already off MSRP, are the incentives (if, any) separate?

    36/12
    .00200 MF and 58% residual
    $500 Honda to dealer incentive (that will already be in the price offered)
    Thanks. Is there a reason the MF is so much higher? .00127 seems to be the norm. If it’s because I asked for a 6spd, why would Honda purposely make it more expensive than the auto?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,019
    gt0279a said:

    kyfdx said:

    gt0279a said:

    Hi, Looking at a 2020 2.0T Sport w/ Manual

    Could I get the MF / Residual for 36m/10K and 36m/12K?

    Zip is 30022 Thanks!

    I was quoted a discount already off MSRP, are the incentives (if, any) separate?

    36/12
    .00200 MF and 58% residual
    $500 Honda to dealer incentive (that will already be in the price offered)
    Thanks. Is there a reason the MF is so much higher? .00127 seems to be the norm. If it’s because I asked for a 6spd, why would Honda purposely make it more expensive than the auto?
    Region A or Region B. GA is a Region B state.

    Transmission has no effect on the numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nyorkr23nyorkr23 Posts: 6
    edited January 2020
    Hello, can you provide the MF and RV and incentives for 2020 Accord Sport and EX in 11415?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,008
    nyorkr23 said:

    Hello, can you provide the MF and RV and incentives for 2020 Accord Sport and EX in 11415?

    1.5T or 2.0T for the Sport?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 1.5T please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,008
    nyorkr23 said:

    Hello, can you provide the MF and RV and incentives for 2020 Accord Sport and EX in 11415?

    nyorkr23 said:

    1.5T please.

    36/15
    .00127 and 57% / 55% for Sport / EX
    $500 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • May I have the MF , residual and incentives on a 2019-2020 accord sport 2.0 and 1.5 Zip code 92399 and 36/ 12k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,008
    Chadn103 said:

    May I have the MF , residual and incentives on a 2019-2020 accord sport 2.0 and 1.5 Zip code 92399 and 36/ 12k

    The 2019 Accord lease programs have ended.

    2020
    .00127 and 59% / 58% for 1.5T / 2.0T
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you please provide feedback on this deal:

    2020 Accord Sport 1.5T Zip 33066.

    36/15 no money down, no fees, first lease payment made by dealer, basically sign and drive.

    Dealer buying my current (36/15) 2017 Accord Sport lease with 40,000 miles on it and 4 $325 payments remaining.

    Current monthly lease payment including tax $325

    New monthly lease payment including tax $339

    MSRP $27,460

    Cap Cost $25,190.40

    Thank you!
  • joe1026joe1026 Posts: 7
    edited January 2020
    "Why lease now for a higher payment?
    Seems like you could do better in four months.
    2020 models aren't going away."

    Currently being out of warranty, also not sure if lease turn in inspection would require new tires due to wear.
    One payment free month is nice as well.
  • joe1026joe1026 Posts: 7
    edited January 2020
    BTW thanks for all your help!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,008
    joe1026 said:

    "Why lease now for a higher payment?
    Seems like you could do better in four months.
    2020 models aren't going away."

    Currently being out of warranty, also not sure if lease turn in inspection would require new tires due to wear.
    One payment free month is nice as well.

    Not sure why you need us? :wink:

    If you could post a copy of the lease worksheet, we might be able to comment - my guess is those four payments are finding their way into your new deal.
    joe1026 said:

    BTW thanks for all your help!!!

    Haven't been a lot of help - yet.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    nyorkr23 said:

    Hello, can you provide the MF and RV and incentives for 2020 Accord Sport and EX in 11415?

    nyorkr23 said:

    1.5T please.

    36/15
    .00127 and 57% / 55% for Sport / EX
    $500 incentives
    Do you have the numbers for 36/12?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,019
    nyorkr23 said:

    Michaell said:

    nyorkr23 said:

    Hello, can you provide the MF and RV and incentives for 2020 Accord Sport and EX in 11415?

    nyorkr23 said:

    1.5T please.

    36/15
    .00127 and 57% / 55% for Sport / EX
    $500 incentives
    Do you have the numbers for 36/12?
    +2%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, can I please have the mf and residual for a 2020 Accord Touring 2.0T And touring hybrid with 12k / 36m in 94402?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,008
    Dbot1738 said:

    Hi, can I please have the mf and residual for a 2020 Accord Touring 2.0T And touring hybrid with 12k / 36m in 94402?

    Gas - .00127 and 57%; $500 incentives
    Hyb - .00215 and 54%; no incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get the MF, residual, and any lease credit or incentives on a 2020 Accord EX-L 1.5L with 12k/36m OR 15k/36m in 75007? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,019
    edited January 2020

    Can I get the MF, residual, and any lease credit or incentives on a 2020 Accord EX-L 1.5L with 12k/36m OR 15k/36m in 75007? Thank you!

    36/15
    .00200 MF and 55% residual.
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ravimitianravimitian raleighPosts: 6
    Can I get the MF, RV and lease incentives for 2020 Accord Sport 2.0T ? Lease term is 36mos/12k and zipcode is 27560.
  • shoba2017shoba2017 Posts: 15
    edited January 2020
    Hi, just got a quote of $355/month (including taxes) for a 2020 Accord Sport 2.0T. 10,000 miles, 36 months, $2000 down. Zip 91364. MSRP listed as $32,315. Is this a good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,008

    Can I get the MF, RV and lease incentives for 2020 Accord Sport 2.0T ? Lease term is 36mos/12k and zipcode is 27560.

    .00200 and 58%
    $500 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,008
    shoba2017 said:

    Hi, just got a quote of $355/month (including taxes) for a 2020 Accord Sport 2.0T. 10,000 miles, 36 months, $2000 down. Zip 91364. MSRP listed as $32,315. Is this a good deal?

    36/12
    .00127 and 58%
    $500 incentives

    If your dealer is quoting 10K per year, it's likely not a Honda sponsored lease, and we won't have those numbers to confirm the MF and RV.

    If you know the selling price, we can run the lease through Honda Finance and see what that payment works out to be.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mard71mard71 Posts: 57
    Hi,
    What are the January MF and residual value for 2020 Accord Touring 2.0T?
    Zip code: 11803
    36 months 10K (does Honda do 10K?)
    36 months 12K
    Loyalty and other incentives for current Honda owner (2016 Pilot)?
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,019
    mard71 said:

    Hi,
    What are the January MF and residual value for 2020 Accord Touring 2.0T?
    Zip code: 11803
    36 months 10K (does Honda do 10K?)
    36 months 12K
    Loyalty and other incentives for current Honda owner (2016 Pilot)?
    Thanks!

    36/10
    .00127 MF and 58% residual
    $500 incentive

    Honda does offer 10K/yr in the NY tri-state area

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jbakker7jbakker7 SoCalPosts: 10
    Hello, May I please get the MF and Res for 2020 Accord 2.0T Sport zip 92708. Thx
  • jbakker7jbakker7 SoCalPosts: 10
    15K/3Yr. Thx
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,008
    jbakker7 said:

    Hello, May I please get the MF and Res for 2020 Accord 2.0T Sport zip 92708. Thx

    jbakker7 said:

    15K/3Yr. Thx

    .00127 and 56%
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Are the January residuals and money factors in effect through Monday (February 3rd)?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,019
    quattro5 said:

    Are the January residuals and money factors in effect through Monday (February 3rd)?

    Through March 2nd

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Ah great. Gives me time to figure out. Thank you!
  • Could I get the MF, RV and incentives for the 2020 Honda Accord 1.5T Sport 36/12 for area code 28146? Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,019

    Could I get the MF, RV and incentives for the 2020 Honda Accord 1.5T Sport 36/12 for area code 28146? Thanks in advance!

    .00200 MF and 59% residual
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi there,
    May I request for the MF, Residual on 2020 Accord LX, Sport 1.5T and EX 1.5T respectively? Zip: 92504
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,008
    Zingking said:

    Hi there,
    May I request for the MF, Residual on 2020 Accord LX, Sport 1.5T and EX 1.5T respectively? Zip: 92504

    36/15
    .00127 and 56% / 57% / 55%
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Zingking said:

    Hi there,
    May I request for the MF, Residual on 2020 Accord LX, Sport 1.5T and EX 1.5T respectively? Zip: 92504

    36/15
    .00127 and 56% / 57% / 55%
    $500 incentive
    Thank you Michaell for the reply. May I assume 2%+ on residual based on 36/12?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,019
    Zingking said:

    Michaell said:

    Zingking said:

    Hi there,
    May I request for the MF, Residual on 2020 Accord LX, Sport 1.5T and EX 1.5T respectively? Zip: 92504

    36/15
    .00127 and 56% / 57% / 55%
    $500 incentive
    Thank you Michaell for the reply. May I assume 2%+ on residual based on 36/12?
    Correct

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • May I request for the MF, RV on 2020 Accord LX, Sport 1.5T and EX 1.5T respectively for Zip: 12603 w/36mo-15K plus any incentives - thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,019

    May I request for the MF, RV on 2020 Accord LX, Sport 1.5T and EX 1.5T respectively for Zip: 12603 w/36mo-15K plus any incentives - thanks

    .00127 MF
    56%, 57%, 55% residual

    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mard71mard71 Posts: 57
    Hi,
    What are the February MF and residual value for 2020 Accord Touring 2.0T?
    Zip code: 11803
    36 months 10K
    Loyalty and other incentives for current Honda owner (2016 Pilot)? Is it $750 loyalty plus $500 incentive?
    Thanks!
  • Good afternoon guys!

    Can someone be kind enough to drop some figures for me?

    I need mf and residual for Honda Accord sport 1.5 for 06112 - Connecticut

    36/12
    36/15

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,008
    mard71 said:

    Hi,
    What are the February MF and residual value for 2020 Accord Touring 2.0T?
    Zip code: 11803
    36 months 10K
    Loyalty and other incentives for current Honda owner (2016 Pilot)? Is it $750 loyalty plus $500 incentive?
    Thanks!

    .00127 and 58%
    $500 incentive
    $750 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.