Are you currently struggling to find an affordable car that you want? A reporter would like to talk to you about your experience with car shopping; please reach out to [email protected] for more information.

2020 Honda Accord Lease Deals and Prices

1246728

Comments

  • djrichdjrich Member Posts: 29
    edited January 2020
    Feedback on this deal.....got this quote. seem good?
    2020 Accord Touring Lease 36/12, $1000 at signing $440 tax in..

    Vehicle Price $37,030.00
    Discount - $4,897.57
    Price $32,132.43

    Sales Tax (estimate) + $2,035.22
    Tire/Battery/MVWEA + $8.50
    Tag/Registration Fees (estimate) + $349.00
    Dealer Service Fee + $799.00
    Balance Due (estimate) $35,324.15
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,152
    djrich said:

    Feedback on this deal.....got this quote. seem good?
    2020 Accord Touring Lease 36/12, $1000 at signing $440 tax in..

    Vehicle Price $37,030.00
    Discount - $4,897.57
    Price $32,132.43

    Sales Tax (estimate) + $2,035.22
    Tire/Battery/MVWEA + $8.50
    Tag/Registration Fees (estimate) + $349.00
    Dealer Service Fee + $799.00
    Balance Due (estimate) $35,324.15

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • djrichdjrich Member Posts: 29
    kyfdx said:

    djrich said:

    Feedback on this deal.....got this quote. seem good?
    2020 Accord Touring Lease 36/12, $1000 at signing $440 tax in..

    Vehicle Price $37,030.00
    Discount - $4,897.57
    Price $32,132.43

    Sales Tax (estimate) + $2,035.22
    Tire/Battery/MVWEA + $8.50
    Tag/Registration Fees (estimate) + $349.00
    Dealer Service Fee + $799.00
    Balance Due (estimate) $35,324.15

    What is your location?
    Sorry.. 33467 West Palm Florida
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,491
    djrich said:

    kyfdx said:

    djrich said:

    Feedback on this deal.....got this quote. seem good?
    2020 Accord Touring Lease 36/12, $1000 at signing $440 tax in..

    Vehicle Price $37,030.00
    Discount - $4,897.57
    Price $32,132.43

    Sales Tax (estimate) + $2,035.22
    Tire/Battery/MVWEA + $8.50
    Tag/Registration Fees (estimate) + $349.00
    Dealer Service Fee + $799.00
    Balance Due (estimate) $35,324.15

    What is your location?
    Sorry.. 33467 West Palm Florida
    .00127 and 57%
    $500 incentive (part of the discount)

    I'm guessing this is an AutoNation dealer? Their quotes are not lease oriented (no mention of the $595 acquisition fee, and taxes are paid monthly in FL).

    Ask them for a lease worksheet and see what's different.

    Also ask them for an itemization of the $1000 up front. We recommend you only pay first payment and tags/registration when you sign the contract.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • djrichdjrich Member Posts: 29
    Michaell said:

    djrich said:

    kyfdx said:

    djrich said:

    Feedback on this deal.....got this quote. seem good?
    2020 Accord Touring Lease 36/12, $1000 at signing $440 tax in..

    Vehicle Price $37,030.00
    Discount - $4,897.57
    Price $32,132.43

    Sales Tax (estimate) + $2,035.22
    Tire/Battery/MVWEA + $8.50
    Tag/Registration Fees (estimate) + $349.00
    Dealer Service Fee + $799.00
    Balance Due (estimate) $35,324.15

    What is your location?
    Sorry.. 33467 West Palm Florida
    .00127 and 57%
    $500 incentive (part of the discount)

    I'm guessing this is an AutoNation dealer? Their quotes are not lease oriented (no mention of the $595 acquisition fee, and taxes are paid monthly in FL).

    Ask them for a lease worksheet and see what's different.

    Also ask them for an itemization of the $1000 up front. We recommend you only pay first payment and tags/registration when you sign the contract.
    Thanks, I know the $1000 is first payment and tag transfer but that seems to be built into the price of car already along with the FULL tax? This almost looks like a purchase pricing structure as opposed to lease.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,491
    djrich said:

    Michaell said:

    djrich said:

    kyfdx said:

    djrich said:

    Feedback on this deal.....got this quote. seem good?
    2020 Accord Touring Lease 36/12, $1000 at signing $440 tax in..

    Vehicle Price $37,030.00
    Discount - $4,897.57
    Price $32,132.43

    Sales Tax (estimate) + $2,035.22
    Tire/Battery/MVWEA + $8.50
    Tag/Registration Fees (estimate) + $349.00
    Dealer Service Fee + $799.00
    Balance Due (estimate) $35,324.15

    What is your location?
    Sorry.. 33467 West Palm Florida
    .00127 and 57%
    $500 incentive (part of the discount)

    I'm guessing this is an AutoNation dealer? Their quotes are not lease oriented (no mention of the $595 acquisition fee, and taxes are paid monthly in FL).

    Ask them for a lease worksheet and see what's different.

    Also ask them for an itemization of the $1000 up front. We recommend you only pay first payment and tags/registration when you sign the contract.
    Thanks, I know the $1000 is first payment and tag transfer but that seems to be built into the price of car already along with the FULL tax? This almost looks like a purchase pricing structure as opposed to lease.
    If you look closely at the paperwork, that's exactly what it says (I'm guessing).

    Some dealers show the purchase numbers, then a lease payment that is in no way connected to them.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ask111ask111 Member Posts: 2
    Can I get the MF, Residual and any incentives for zip code 92802?

    Also, I have gotten this quote:

    2020 Accord Sport 1.5
    Drive-off: $1250
    Monthly: $253 (including tax) @ 7.75%

    Any good?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,491
    ask111 said:

    Can I get the MF, Residual and any incentives for zip code 92802?

    Also, I have gotten this quote:

    2020 Accord Sport 1.5
    Drive-off: $1250
    Monthly: $253 (including tax) @ 7.75%

    Any good?

    Thanks

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Itemization of the drive off?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ask111ask111 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    ask111 said:

    Can I get the MF, Residual and any incentives for zip code 92802?

    Also, I have gotten this quote:

    2020 Accord Sport 1.5
    Drive-off: $1250
    Monthly: $253 (including tax) @ 7.75%

    Any good?

    Thanks

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Itemization of the drive off?
    36 months/12k miles

    MSRP: 27,100
    Selling Price: 23,xxx
    The $1250 drive-off includes license, registration, title and first month payment.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,152
    ask111 said:

    Michaell said:

    ask111 said:

    Can I get the MF, Residual and any incentives for zip code 92802?

    Also, I have gotten this quote:

    2020 Accord Sport 1.5
    Drive-off: $1250
    Monthly: $253 (including tax) @ 7.75%

    Any good?

    Thanks

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Itemization of the drive off?
    36 months/12k miles

    MSRP: 27,100
    Selling Price: 23,xxx
    The $1250 drive-off includes license, registration, title and first month payment.

    .00127 MF and 59% residual
    $500 incentive

    Looks like a pretty good deal for a 2020 Accord

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dicertx014dicertx014 Member Posts: 57
    May I please have MF, Residual, Incentives for an EX-L (1.5T CVT) for 36/12 in 19702? Thank you.
    Successful Leases thanks to Edmunds
    2020 Sonata | 2018 Murano | 2017 Optima | 2015 Murano | 2015 Sonata | 2013 Audi A4
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,152

    May I please have MF, Residual, Incentives for an EX-L (1.5T CVT) for 36/12 in 19702? Thank you.

    .00127 MF and 57% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JonathaneeeeJonathaneeee Miami, FLMember Posts: 13
    ask111 said:

    Can I get the MF, Residual and any incentives for zip code 92802?

    Also, I have gotten this quote:

    2020 Accord Sport 1.5
    Drive-off: $1250
    Monthly: $253 (including tax) @ 7.75%

    Any good?

    Thanks

    Great deal
  • Mcm2013Mcm2013 Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2020


    I'm trying to lease an 2020 Accord Sport 2.0T. The salesman sent me this when I asked for the numbers from the deal I was offered. I'm trying to make sense of the numbers. Where is my down payment going? I thought that my down payment was part of the cap cost, how is it only $46?

    MF: .00217
    RV: 58%
    Sales tax: 10.25%
    Down Pmt: $1000
    Total monthly pmt: $400.15

    Any help or input is greatly appreciated, what are your thoughts on the this deal?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,491
    Mcm2013 said:



    I'm trying to lease an 2020 Accord Sport 2.0T. The salesman sent me this when I asked for the numbers from the deal I was offered. I'm trying to make sense of the numbers. Where is my down payment going? I thought that my down payment was part of the cap cost, how is it only $46?

    MF: .00217
    RV: 58%
    Sales tax: 10.25%
    Down Pmt: $1000
    Total monthly pmt: $400.15

    Any help or input is greatly appreciated, what are your thoughts on the this deal?

    Thanks

    What is your ZIP code?

    The first payment and $553 in fees come out of the $1000, leaving $46 as cap reduction.

    The math is correct. The only way to improve on it is to negotiate a lower selling price.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jp07485jp07485 Member Posts: 17
    Will most dealers be willing to provide the above breakdown? Do you generally find more success in achieving a fair lease price when you break down these numbers with a salesperson? Guess I just struggle with determining what is realistic for me to expect when armed with this info.
  • mikewalamikewala Member Posts: 30
    Hello,
    Looking at a 20 Accord LX 12k or 15k miles. would anyone have the MF, residual ? zipcode 33331. Thank you !
  • Rickgrimes2020Rickgrimes2020 Member Posts: 16
    Hello, can anyone tell me if heated steering wheel is a dealer installable option on an EX-L and if it's possible to get added on a lease?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,491
    jp07485 said:

    Will most dealers be willing to provide the above breakdown? Do you generally find more success in achieving a fair lease price when you break down these numbers with a salesperson? Guess I just struggle with determining what is realistic for me to expect when armed with this info.

    Some dealers like to play "hide the numbers" - don't do business with them.

    The more information you have, the better decision you can make

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,491
    mikewala said:

    Hello,
    Looking at a 20 Accord LX 12k or 15k miles. would anyone have the MF, residual ? zipcode 33331. Thank you !

    36/15
    .00127 and 56%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,491

    Hello, can anyone tell me if heated steering wheel is a dealer installable option on an EX-L and if it's possible to get added on a lease?

    Sorry, no info here

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mcm2013Mcm2013 Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:

    Mcm2013 said:



    I'm trying to lease an 2020 Accord Sport 2.0T. The salesman sent me this when I asked for the numbers from the deal I was offered. I'm trying to make sense of the numbers. Where is my down payment going? I thought that my down payment was part of the cap cost, how is it only $46?

    MF: .00217
    RV: 58%
    Sales tax: 10.25%
    Down Pmt: $1000
    Total monthly pmt: $400.15

    Any help or input is greatly appreciated, what are your thoughts on the this deal?

    Thanks

    What is your ZIP code?

    The first payment and $553 in fees come out of the $1000, leaving $46 as cap reduction.

    The math is correct. The only way to improve on it is to negotiate a lower selling price.
    Michaell said:

    Mcm2013 said:



    I'm trying to lease an 2020 Accord Sport 2.0T. The salesman sent me this when I asked for the numbers from the deal I was offered. I'm trying to make sense of the numbers. Where is my down payment going? I thought that my down payment was part of the cap cost, how is it only $46?

    MF: .00217
    RV: 58%
    Sales tax: 10.25%
    Down Pmt: $1000
    Total monthly pmt: $400.15

    Any help or input is greatly appreciated, what are your thoughts on the this deal?

    Thanks

    What is your ZIP code?

    The first payment and $553 in fees come out of the $1000, leaving $46 as cap reduction.

    The math is correct. The only way to improve on it is to negotiate a lower selling price.
    Thanks for the input Michaell, sorry my zip code is 91202.

    I’m new to this and I’m going to try and get a better deal, just not sure what a realistic counter to this would be.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,491
    Mcm2013 said:

    Michaell said:

    Mcm2013 said:



    I'm trying to lease an 2020 Accord Sport 2.0T. The salesman sent me this when I asked for the numbers from the deal I was offered. I'm trying to make sense of the numbers. Where is my down payment going? I thought that my down payment was part of the cap cost, how is it only $46?

    MF: .00217
    RV: 58%
    Sales tax: 10.25%
    Down Pmt: $1000
    Total monthly pmt: $400.15

    Any help or input is greatly appreciated, what are your thoughts on the this deal?

    Thanks

    What is your ZIP code?

    The first payment and $553 in fees come out of the $1000, leaving $46 as cap reduction.

    The math is correct. The only way to improve on it is to negotiate a lower selling price.
    Michaell said:

    Mcm2013 said:



    I'm trying to lease an 2020 Accord Sport 2.0T. The salesman sent me this when I asked for the numbers from the deal I was offered. I'm trying to make sense of the numbers. Where is my down payment going? I thought that my down payment was part of the cap cost, how is it only $46?

    MF: .00217
    RV: 58%
    Sales tax: 10.25%
    Down Pmt: $1000
    Total monthly pmt: $400.15

    Any help or input is greatly appreciated, what are your thoughts on the this deal?

    Thanks

    What is your ZIP code?

    The first payment and $553 in fees come out of the $1000, leaving $46 as cap reduction.

    The math is correct. The only way to improve on it is to negotiate a lower selling price.
    Thanks for the input Michaell, sorry my zip code is 91202.

    I’m new to this and I’m going to try and get a better deal, just not sure what a realistic counter to this would be.
    A lower selling price; you can look here to help with your research:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pagpag Member Posts: 13
    Hi Michael - could you please provide Residual, MF and any incentives for a 2020 Honda Accord Sport 2.0, 4 door Sedan, 36/12K in 33064 (Broward County Florida)? Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,491
    pag said:

    Hi Michael - could you please provide Residual, MF and any incentives for a 2020 Honda Accord Sport 2.0, 4 door Sedan, 36/12K in 33064 (Broward County Florida)? Thanks in advance.

    .00127 and 58%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikewalamikewala Member Posts: 30
    Michaell said:

    mikewala said:

    Hello,
    Looking at a 20 Accord LX 12k or 15k miles. would anyone have the MF, residual ? zipcode 33331. Thank you !

    36/15
    .00127 and 56%
    $500 incentive
    Thank you! Would 12k miles be 57%?

    are the accord sport higher residual ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,491
    mikewala said:

    Michaell said:

    mikewala said:

    Hello,
    Looking at a 20 Accord LX 12k or 15k miles. would anyone have the MF, residual ? zipcode 33331. Thank you !

    36/15
    .00127 and 56%
    $500 incentive
    Thank you! Would 12k miles be 57%?

    are the accord sport higher residual ?
    58% for 36/12

    1.5T or 2.0T on the Sport?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mcm2013Mcm2013 Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2020


    Just wanted to report back on what my final deal was. Managed to knock of a few more dollars. What are your thoughts on the deal?

    Ps: 2020 Accord Sport 2.0T in 6-spd manual.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,491
    Mcm2013 said:



    Just wanted to report back on what my final deal was. Managed to knock of a few more dollars. What are your thoughts on the deal?

    Ps: 2020 Accord Sport 2.0T in 6-spd manual.

    Looks pretty good.

    Have a friend who just test drove one of those; he said it was a hoot!

    Congrats!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • e39silverm5e39silverm5 Member Posts: 28
    Hello, do you have the RV, MF and incentives for the 20 Touring? 36/12, 95608. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,152

    Hello, do you have the RV, MF and incentives for the 20 Touring? 36/12, 95608. Thank you.

    .00127 MF and 57% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • s_rocas_roca Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2020
    Hi, could the RV, MF and incentives be provided for 20 Sport 1.5 36/12, 78660. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,491
    s_roca said:

    Hi, could the RV, MF and incentives be provided for 20 Sport 1.5 36/12, 78660. Thank you

    .00200 and 59%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • e39silverm5e39silverm5 Member Posts: 28
    I want to thank every contributor here and at the other forums. It really helps make an informed decision about what we should be paying for our cars. With the help of this forum I was able to negotiate a 5080 discount off a 20 Accord Touring. 37030 MSRP to 31950 sale price. I went with a 2.99 APR loan over a lease as the MF was about the same. Thank you again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,491

    I want to thank every contributor here and at the other forums. It really helps make an informed decision about what we should be paying for our cars. With the help of this forum I was able to negotiate a 5080 discount off a 20 Accord Touring. 37030 MSRP to 31950 sale price. I went with a 2.99 APR loan over a lease as the MF was about the same. Thank you again!

    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikewalamikewala Member Posts: 30
    Michaell said:

    mikewala said:

    Michaell said:

    mikewala said:

    Hello,
    Looking at a 20 Accord LX 12k or 15k miles. would anyone have the MF, residual ? zipcode 33331. Thank you !

    36/15
    .00127 and 56%
    $500 incentive
    Thank you! Would 12k miles be 57%?

    are the accord sport higher residual ?
    58% for 36/12

    1.5T or 2.0T on the Sport?
    sorry 1.5T
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,491
    mikewala said:

    Michaell said:

    mikewala said:

    Michaell said:

    mikewala said:

    Hello,
    Looking at a 20 Accord LX 12k or 15k miles. would anyone have the MF, residual ? zipcode 33331. Thank you !

    36/15
    .00127 and 56%
    $500 incentive
    Thank you! Would 12k miles be 57%?

    are the accord sport higher residual ?
    58% for 36/12

    1.5T or 2.0T on the Sport?
    sorry 1.5T
    57% for 36/15 on 1.5T Sport

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mard71mard71 Member Posts: 57
    edited January 2020
    Hi,
    What are the January MF and residual value for 2020 Accord Sport 2.0T Automatic?
    Can I order an Accord to my specifications like BMW?
    Zip code: 11803
    36 months 10K
    Incentives for current BMW lessee (competitor/conquest) with 2 lease payments remaining?
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,491
    mard71 said:

    Hi,
    What are the January MF and residual value for 2020 Accord Sport 2.0T Automatic?
    Can I order an Accord to my specifications like BMW?
    Zip code: 11803
    36 months 10K
    Incentives for current BMW lessee (competitor/conquest) with 2 lease payments remaining?
    Thanks!

    .00127 and 59%
    $500 incentive
    No conquest

    I don't think you can place a factory order for a Honda, but your dealer will be able to tell you, for sure.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gt0279agt0279a Member Posts: 13
    Hi, Looking at a 2020 2.0T Sport w/ Manual

    Could I get the MF / Residual for 36m/10K and 36m/12K?

    Zip is 30022 Thanks!

    I was quoted a discount already off MSRP, are the incentives (if, any) separate?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,152
    gt0279a said:

    Hi, Looking at a 2020 2.0T Sport w/ Manual

    Could I get the MF / Residual for 36m/10K and 36m/12K?

    Zip is 30022 Thanks!

    I was quoted a discount already off MSRP, are the incentives (if, any) separate?

    36/12
    .00200 MF and 58% residual
    $500 Honda to dealer incentive (that will already be in the price offered)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NickyCNickyC Member Posts: 1
    Looking for MF and residual please

    2020 Accord LX
    36 month, 10k mile in 07076 NJ
  • car_buyer80car_buyer80 Member Posts: 6
    Can you please provide RV, MF and incentives for 2020 Accord Sports 36/12 in 08810?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,491
    NickyC said:

    Looking for MF and residual please

    2020 Accord LX
    36 month, 10k mile in 07076 NJ

    .00127 and 59%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,491

    Can you please provide RV, MF and incentives for 2020 Accord Sports 36/12 in 08810?

    1.5T or 2.0T?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • car_buyer80car_buyer80 Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2020
    I’m sorry.

    2020 Accord Sport 1.5T 36/12 in 08810. MF, RV and incentive.

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,152

    I’m sorry.

    2020 Accord Sport 1.5T 36/12 in 08810. MF, RV and incentive.

    Thank you

    .00127 MF and 59% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mic_crispymic_crispy MAMember Posts: 27
    edited January 2020
    Can i please get the MF/Residual for a 2020 Accord Touring, EX-L and Sport. AT/2.0T.
    36/10k, 33602

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,491

    Can i please get the MF/Residual for a 2020 Accord Touring, EX-L and Sport. AT/2.0T.
    36/10k, 33602

    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00127 and 57% / 56% / 58% for Touring / EX-L / Sport
    $500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • quattro5quattro5 Member Posts: 39
    Car fever striking....ugh...

    Can I get lease info on a 2020 Accord sport 2.0T?

    Zip - 71106 Louisiana

    36/12

    Thank you guys for always doing this. You have helped me several times over the past several years.
Sign In or Register to comment.