2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545
edited November 2019 in Volkswagen
Ask your 2020 Tiguan lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456725

Comments

  • _Knight__Knight_ FraminghamPosts: 13
    can I please get the MF, Residual and incentives for 2020 Tiguan S AWD 36/12 39/12 for 01701 please?
    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545
    _Knight_ said:

    can I please get the MF, Residual and incentives for 2020 Tiguan S AWD 36/12 39/12 for 01701 please?
    Thank you.

    .00131 MF
    54%/52% residual
    $1850 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I please get the MF, residual and incentives for 2020 Tiguan SE AWD 36/12 for 07058?
    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545
    tieguy said:

    Can I please get the MF, residual and incentives for 2020 Tiguan SE AWD 36/12 for 07058?
    Thank you.

    .00131 MF and 54% residual
    $1250 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AmgsAmgs Posts: 3
    Hi! May I please have the MF, Residual and incentives for 2020 Tiguan SE R-Line 36/10, 39/10 for 33498 please? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,594
    Amgs said:

    Hi! May I please have the MF, Residual and incentives for 2020 Tiguan SE R-Line 36/10, 39/10 for 33498 please? Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AmgsAmgs Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    Amgs said:

    Hi! May I please have the MF, Residual and incentives for 2020 Tiguan SE R-Line 36/10, 39/10 for 33498 please? Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545
    Amgs said:

    Michaell said:

    Amgs said:

    Hi! May I please have the MF, Residual and incentives for 2020 Tiguan SE R-Line 36/10, 39/10 for 33498 please? Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
    .00131 MF
    55%/53% residual
    $1250 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AmgsAmgs Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    Amgs said:

    Michaell said:

    Amgs said:

    Hi! May I please have the MF, Residual and incentives for 2020 Tiguan SE R-Line 36/10, 39/10 for 33498 please? Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
    .00131 MF
    55%/53% residual
    $1250 dealer lease cash
    Thanks!
  • Could I please have residual, MF, and lease incentives for a 2020 SEL premium R-Line in 37601? Thank you for your time!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545
    sethpduty said:

    Could I please have residual, MF, and lease incentives for a 2020 SEL premium R-Line in 37601? Thank you for your time!

    36/15
    .00131 MF and 52% residual
    $1450 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sethpdutysethpduty Posts: 10
    edited November 2019
    kyfdx said:

    sethpduty said:

    Could I please have residual, MF, and lease incentives for a 2020 SEL premium R-Line in 37601? Thank you for your time!

    36/15
    .00131 MF and 52% residual
    $1450 dealer lease cash
    Thank you! Sorry residual for 36/10? 55?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,594
    sethpduty said:

    kyfdx said:

    sethpduty said:

    Could I please have residual, MF, and lease incentives for a 2020 SEL premium R-Line in 37601? Thank you for your time!

    36/15
    .00131 MF and 52% residual
    $1450 dealer lease cash
    Thank you! Sorry residual for 36/10? 55?
    Correct - 55%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello! I'm looking for lease numbers (MF, residual, incentives) on a 2020 Tiguan SE FWD 39/10k & 39/12k in 92024
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,594
    maieday said:

    Hello! I'm looking for lease numbers (MF, residual, incentives) on a 2020 Tiguan SE FWD 39/10k & 39/12k in 92024

    39/12
    .00131 and 52%
    $1250 incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dkmessy9dkmessy9 Tampa, FLPosts: 68
    Hello,

    Do you have the December numbers for the Tiguan SE 2.0T SE R-Line Black FWD?

    Looking for the MF, Residual, and any incentives on a 39/12k lease.

    Zip code 33626.

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545
    dkmessy9 said:

    Hello,

    Do you have the December numbers for the Tiguan SE 2.0T SE R-Line Black FWD?

    Looking for the MF, Residual, and any incentives on a 39/12k lease.

    Zip code 33626.

    Thank you!

    .00131 MF and 52% residual
    $1250 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • coryelliottcoryelliott TexasPosts: 4
    I can't believe these helpful resources here available for us.. thank you! Could I please have residual, MF, and lease incentives for a 2020 SEL in 77007? (FWD) Also wanting to compare with the 2020 SEL R-Line, also FWD. Thank you for your time!
  • coryelliottcoryelliott TexasPosts: 4
    Sorry, I should have also specified looking at 36 months and 15k per year , if you need that info as well. Cheers
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545

    I can't believe these helpful resources here available for us.. thank you! Could I please have residual, MF, and lease incentives for a 2020 SEL in 77007? (FWD) Also wanting to compare with the 2020 SEL R-Line, also FWD. Thank you for your time!

    .00131 MF and 52% residual
    $1450 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dkmessy9dkmessy9 Tampa, FLPosts: 68
    Hello,

    Do you have the December numbers for the Tiguan SE 2.0T SE FWD?

    Looking for the MF, Residual, and any incentives on a 39/12k lease.

    Zip code 33626.

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545
    dkmessy9 said:

    Hello,

    Do you have the December numbers for the Tiguan SE 2.0T SE FWD?

    Looking for the MF, Residual, and any incentives on a 39/12k lease.

    Zip code 33626.

    Thank you!

    .00051 MF and 50% residual
    $2050 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, just added the Tiguan to my short list. What are the numbers for SEL Premium R-Line AWD in 16509? Looking for 36/12 and 36/15 Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,594
    vidster said:

    Hello, just added the Tiguan to my short list. What are the numbers for SEL Premium R-Line AWD in 16509? Looking for 36/12 and 36/15 Thanks!

    36/15
    .00131 and 52%
    $2000 incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LyfeSaverLyfeSaver Posts: 4
    edited December 2019
    Hello!

    May I please have the numbers (MF, residual and incentives) for the following? Zip code is 98122.

    SEL AWD 36/10
    SEL Premium R-Line AWD 36/10

    Do you also know what the current acquisition fees are through VWCredit?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,594
    LyfeSaver said:

    Hello!

    May I please have the numbers (MF, residual and incentives) for the following? Zip code is 98122.

    SEL AWD 36/10
    SEL Premium R-Line AWD 36/10

    Do you also know what the current acquisition fees are through VWCredit?

    Thank you!

    .00131 and 55%
    $750 incentives

    Either trim.

    VW Credit acquisition fee is $675

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DMG84DMG84 Posts: 7
    Hi - Can you provide the mf, residual, and any incentives on a 2020 VW Tiguan SEL FWD. 36/10K ? Zip 90036
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545
    DMG84 said:

    Hi - Can you provide the mf, residual, and any incentives on a 2020 VW Tiguan SEL FWD. 36/10K ? Zip 90036

    .00131 MF and 55% residual
    $2500 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I please have the MF, RV, lease incentives for 2020 Tiguan SE FWD for 39/15K in zip 90042. Thanks
  • Can you please give me the numbers for 2020 Tiguan SE FWD for 36/15k or 39/15k in 89012? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545

    Can I please have the MF, RV, lease incentives for 2020 Tiguan SE FWD for 39/15K in zip 90042. Thanks

    .00131 MF and 50% residual
    $1400 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545
    caleb1313 said:

    Can you please give me the numbers for 2020 Tiguan SE FWD for 36/15k or 39/15k in 89012? Thanks!

    .00131 MF
    52%/50% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • HeyThereGuysHeyThereGuys Posts: 10
    edited December 2019
    Hey! Would it be possible to the RV/MF/Incentives for the following:

    2020 Tiguan 2.0T S FWD(10,000 and 12,500)
    2020 Tiguan 2.0T S AWD (10,000 and 12,500)

    39 months.

    In zip code 45226.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545

    Hey! Would it be possible to the RV/MF/Incentives for the following:

    2020 Tiguan 2.0T S FWD(10,000 and 12,500)
    2020 Tiguan 2.0T S AWD (10,000 and 12,500)

    39 months.

    In zip code 45226.

    Thanks!

    39/12 (not 12.5)

    .00131 MF and 52% residual
    $1850 dealer lease cash

    Either model

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DMG84DMG84 Posts: 7
    edited December 2019
    kyfdx said:

    DMG84 said:

    Hi - Can you provide the mf, residual, and any incentives on a 2020 VW Tiguan SEL FWD. 36/10K ? Zip 90036

    .00131 MF and 55% residual
    $2500 dealer lease cash
    Thank you. Is dealer lease cash public information or how do you bring it up in negotiations with the dealerships?
  • Would it be possible to the RV/MF/Incentives for the following:

    2020 Tiguan 2.0T S FWD 12k and 15k miles
    2020 Tiguan 2.0T SE FWD 12k and 15k miles
    2020 Tiguan 2.0T SEL FWD 12k and 15k miles

    89143

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,594
    DMG84 said:

    kyfdx said:

    DMG84 said:

    Hi - Can you provide the mf, residual, and any incentives on a 2020 VW Tiguan SEL FWD. 36/10K ? Zip 90036

    .00131 MF and 55% residual
    $2500 dealer lease cash
    Thank you. Is dealer lease cash public information or how do you bring it up in negotiations with the dealerships?
    It's factory to dealer, so will be part of any price offered to you. Use the knowledge of it to get your best price.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,594
    xgf400 said:

    Would it be possible to the RV/MF/Incentives for the following:

    2020 Tiguan 2.0T S FWD 12k and 15k miles
    2020 Tiguan 2.0T SE FWD 12k and 15k miles
    2020 Tiguan 2.0T SEL FWD 12k and 15k miles

    89143

    Thanks!

    What lease term?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sorry, 36 months
  • Or I think their current offers are for 39 months
  • And switch from FWD to AWD. Didn't realize the 3rd row was only available with AWD.
  • Sorry, could I just get those numbers for all the different trims?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545
    xgf400 said:

    Would it be possible to the RV/MF/Incentives for the following:

    2020 Tiguan 2.0T S FWD 12k and 15k miles
    2020 Tiguan 2.0T SE FWD 12k and 15k miles
    2020 Tiguan 2.0T SEL FWD 12k and 15k miles

    89143

    Thanks!

    xgf400 said:

    And switch from FWD to AWD. Didn't realize the 3rd row was only available with AWD.

    39/15
    AWD
    .00131 MF and 50% residual

    S: $600 dealer lease cash
    SE: No lease incentive
    SEL: $750 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi,

    What is the MF, Residual, rebates/cash, on a 2020 Tiguan SE AWD for 36/12 in the 84020?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545

    Hi,

    What is the MF, Residual, rebates/cash, on a 2020 Tiguan SE AWD for 36/12 in the 84020?

    .00131 MF and 54% residual
    $1400 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello,

    Looking for MF/RV and available lease incentives in Chicagoland 60194 for 36/12 for December.

    2020 Tiguan S AWD
    2020 Tiguan SE AWD

    Thank You.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,594
    dannydan said:

    Hello,

    Looking for MF/RV and available lease incentives in Chicagoland 60194 for 36/12 for December.

    2020 Tiguan S AWD
    2020 Tiguan SE AWD

    Thank You.

    .00131 and 54%

    Incentives
    $950 S
    $350 SE

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Is this a good offer?

    2020 Tiguan SE FWD for 39 mos 15,000 mi in zip 90042 Los Angeles

    MSRP 29,685
    MF .00131
    Acquisition fee 675
    Sale price 25,400
    Monthly 341/mo plus tax
  • Could I please get the MF/RV/incentives for S FWD in 78704?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545
    wows86 said:

    Could I please get the MF/RV/incentives for S FWD in 78704?

    36/15
    .00131 MF and 52% residual
    $950 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.