Pls help evaluate these two leases. 2019 Lexus UXh and 2020 Lexus NX

nisvetnisvet MAMember Posts: 6
edited November 2019 in Lexus
Hello,

I got the following two offers. Both assume 0 down, all fees and taxes included. The only pmt I would make is the first month. 12,000 miles per year.

2019 UX hybrid - $399
2020 NX - $385

Are these good deals?

Thank you!

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,005
    nisvet said:

    Hello,

    I got the following two offers. Both assume 0 down, all fees and taxes included. The only pmt I would make is the first month. 12,000 miles per year.

    2019 UX hybrid - $399
    2020 NX - $385

    Are these good deals?

    Thank you!

    What lease term?
    What is the MSRP?
    What is the selling price?
    What is your ZIP code?

    Without a complete picture, there isn't much feedback we can give you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nisvetnisvet MAMember Posts: 6
    The term for both would be 36 months.

    My zip is 02464. I don’t know the MRSP or the selling price. I understand why it would be important to know. But is it possible to see if lease pmt is a good deal without knowing the specifics? The parameters are 0 down, 36 mo, 12K per year. And the monthly pmts are as stated above.

    Thank you!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,005
    nisvet said:

    The term for both would be 36 months.

    My zip is 02464. I don’t know the MRSP or the selling price. I understand why it would be important to know. But is it possible to see if lease pmt is a good deal without knowing the specifics? The parameters are 0 down, 36 mo, 12K per year. And the monthly pmts are as stated above.

    Thank you!!

    But is it possible to see if lease pmt is a good deal without knowing the specifics?

    Not really.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nisvetnisvet MAMember Posts: 6
    Ok, got more info!

    MSRP 39,316
    Selling price 34,346
    12K
    27 months (possible to extend to 33 months)
    0 down
    Includes all fees, taxes
    $370
  • nisvetnisvet MAMember Posts: 6
    That is for 2020 NX, front wheel drive
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,005
    nisvet said:

    Ok, got more info!

    MSRP 39,316
    Selling price 34,346
    12K
    27 months (possible to extend to 33 months)
    0 down
    Includes all fees, taxes
    $370

    nisvet said:

    That is for 2020 NX, front wheel drive

    27/12 - .00001 and 60%
    $3000 lease cash

    If I subtract the incentive from the selling price, I get $288/mo plus tax.

    That doesn't factor in the taxes and fees, however.

    Is that $0 down, or $0 due at signing?

    Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost for that quote, and the breakdown of how they got to that number from the selling price.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nisvetnisvet MAMember Posts: 6
    Hi,

    The adjusted Cap Cost is 32,976.93.

    0 down, first month due at signing.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,549
    nisvet said:

    Hi,

    The adjusted Cap Cost is 32,976.93.

    0 down, first month due at signing.

    I get $349/mo+tax with that adjusted CAP.

    With 6.25% sales tax rate, that quote is right on the money.


    Seems like a really good deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nisvetnisvet MAMember Posts: 6
    Thank you! I signed :).
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,549
    nisvet said:

    Thank you! I signed :).

    Congrats!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.