Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV Lease Deals and Prices

AM_SJAM_SJ Posts: 7
edited January 5 in Chevrolet
CA Zip 95120
Chevy Bolt LT MSRP 39790
Rebates: 5500
MF: 0.00063
Residual:52%
36/10K
Zero down except the drive off fees.
Monthly lease with tax comes out to be $330 incl tax.
Is this a good deal?
«1345

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453
    AM_SJ said:

    CA Zip 95120
    Chevy Bolt LT MSRP 39790
    Rebates: 5500
    MF: 0.00063
    Residual:52%
    36/10K
    Zero down except the drive off fees.
    Monthly lease with tax comes out to be $330 incl tax.
    Is this a good deal?

    .00063 MF and 55% residual
    $2500 lease cash
    $2500 dealer cash

    What is the amount Due at Signing?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AM_SJAM_SJ Posts: 7
    at signing, $1500 that includes DMV license, registration, tax on cap adjustment, acquisition fee of $695, and first month lease payment.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,742
    AM_SJ said:

    at signing, $1500 that includes DMV license, registration, tax on cap adjustment, acquisition fee of $695, and first month lease payment.

    Looks good!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AM_SJAM_SJ Posts: 7
    thanks
  • AM_SJAM_SJ Posts: 7
    why do these companies charge so much in acquisition fee?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,742
    AM_SJ said:

    why do these companies charge so much in acquisition fee?

    Don't have a good answer to that ... it's what the market will bear.

    Just another fee for the privilege of leasing.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AM_SJAM_SJ Posts: 7
    signed pre-paid lease at 12K for 36months/30K miles, Chevy Volt 2020 LT with Confidence 1&2, Comfort and Convenience pkg. Will also get Costco $750 cash back and (potentially) PG&E $800 cash back.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,742
    AM_SJ said:

    signed pre-paid lease at 12K for 36months/30K miles, Chevy Volt 2020 LT with Confidence 1&2, Comfort and Convenience pkg. Will also get Costco $750 cash back and (potentially) PG&E $800 cash back.

    Congrats!

    Care to share the details?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LostINNYLostINNY New YorkPosts: 7
    I am looking for details on Bolt LT lease, 36 months, 10k miles/year, ZIP 14850
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453
    LostINNY said:

    I am looking for details on Bolt LT lease, 36 months, 10k miles/year, ZIP 14850

    .00051 MF and 53% residual
    $7250 lease cash
    $2500 dealer cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi @Michaell @kyfdx Is there a 2020 thread yet? Looking for some insights below.

    MF, Residual and any incentives zip code is 92504;

    2020 Bolt LT
    36/12k
    36/15k

    2020 Bolt Premier
    36/12k
    36/15k
  • Also, what would be the onepay discount on the MF?
  • Can I please get the residual, MF, and offers on the 2020 Chevrolet Bolt LT, 36 months, 10k mi/yr in ZIP 94582? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453

    Hi @Michaell @kyfdx Is there a 2020 thread yet? Looking for some insights below.

    MF, Residual and any incentives zip code is 92504;

    2020 Bolt LT
    36/12k
    36/15k

    2020 Bolt Premier
    36/12k
    36/15k

    36/15
    LT: .00051 MF and 50% residual
    $7250 lease cash
    $2500 dealer cash

    Premier: .00053 MF and 50% residual
    $8250 lease cash
    $2500 dealer cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453

    Also, what would be the onepay discount on the MF?

    Normally, it is .00073. They won't allow zero, so the minimum is either .00001 or .00005 (not sure which)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453

    Can I please get the residual, MF, and offers on the 2020 Chevrolet Bolt LT, 36 months, 10k mi/yr in ZIP 94582? Thanks!

    .00051 MF and 53% residual
    $7250 lease cash
    $2500 dealer cash
    +$1400 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brunot99brunot99 Posts: 38
    Can I please get MF, Residual and any incentives in the 48067 zip code for the following:

    BOLT LT
    36/12
    36/15

    Premier
    36/12
    36/15

    Also, can you please provide incentives for conquest, loyalty and college discount? Can they be combined?

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453
    brunot99 said:

    Can I please get MF, Residual and any incentives in the 48067 zip code for the following:

    BOLT LT
    36/12
    36/15

    Premier
    36/12
    36/15

    Also, can you please provide incentives for conquest, loyalty and college discount? Can they be combined?

    Thank you

    36/15
    LT: .00051 MF and 50% residual. $7250 lease cash
    Premier: .00053 MF and 50% residual. $8250 lease cash


    $2500 dealer cash - either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brunot99brunot99 Posts: 38
    kyfdx said:

    brunot99 said:

    Can I please get MF, Residual and any incentives in the 48067 zip code for the following:

    BOLT LT
    36/12
    36/15

    Premier
    36/12
    36/15

    Also, can you please provide incentives for conquest, loyalty and college discount? Can they be combined?

    Thank you

    36/15
    LT: .00051 MF and 50% residual. $7250 lease cash
    Premier: .00053 MF and 50% residual. $8250 lease cash


    $2500 dealer cash - either trim
    thank you. can you please provide incentives for conquest, loyalty and college discount? Can they be combined?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453
    brunot99 said:

    kyfdx said:

    brunot99 said:

    Can I please get MF, Residual and any incentives in the 48067 zip code for the following:

    BOLT LT
    36/12
    36/15

    Premier
    36/12
    36/15

    Also, can you please provide incentives for conquest, loyalty and college discount? Can they be combined?

    Thank you

    36/15
    LT: .00051 MF and 50% residual. $7250 lease cash
    Premier: .00053 MF and 50% residual. $8250 lease cash


    $2500 dealer cash - either trim
    thank you. can you please provide incentives for conquest, loyalty and college discount? Can they be combined?
    Sorry, no info on those, other than you can get loyalty or conquest, but not both

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EVSearchEVSearch Posts: 2
    Can I please get the residual, MF, and offers on the 2020 Chevrolet Bolt LT, 36 months, 10k mi/yr in ZIP 92127? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453
    EVSearch said:

    Can I please get the residual, MF, and offers on the 2020 Chevrolet Bolt LT, 36 months, 10k mi/yr in ZIP 92127? Thanks!

    .00051 MF and 53% residual
    $7250 lease cash
    $2500 dealer cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brunot99brunot99 Posts: 38
    Hello. I read on leasehackr that Chevy is offering $1,500 on bolt for current volt lessees. Can you confirm if this is available in 48067 zip code?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453
    brunot99 said:

    Hello. I read on leasehackr that Chevy is offering $1,500 on bolt for current volt lessees. Can you confirm if this is available in 48067 zip code?

    Our info isn't solid on those types of incentives, but it appears there is some sort of lease loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dwight047dwight047 85054Posts: 2
    Hello, Could I please have lease incentives for 24/36/48 month - premier - 10k miles per year - zip 85054 - conquest apply in my area? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453
    dwight047 said:

    Hello, Could I please have lease incentives for 24/36/48 month - premier - 10k miles per year - zip 85054 - conquest apply in my area? Thank you!

    No 24 month leases

    36/10: .00053 MF and 53% residual
    48/10: .00063 MF and 45% residual

    $8250 lease cash
    $2500 dealer cash

    Longer terms will probably result in a higher payment, given the level of incentives.

    If there is conquest, it is available in your area, as well, if you qualify

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mathcatmathcat Posts: 2
    Can I please get the residual, MF, and offers on the 2020 Chevrolet Bolt LT, 36 months, 10k mi/yr in ZIP 94555? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453
    mathcat said:

    Can I please get the residual, MF, and offers on the 2020 Chevrolet Bolt LT, 36 months, 10k mi/yr in ZIP 94555? Thanks!

    .00051 MF and 53% residual

    $7250 lease cash
    $1400 customer incentive
    $2500 dealer cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mathcatmathcat Posts: 2
    edited January 10
    kyfdx said:

    mathcat said:

    Can I please get the residual, MF, and offers on the 2020 Chevrolet Bolt LT, 36 months, 10k mi/yr in ZIP 94555? Thanks!

    .00051 MF and 53% residual

    $7250 lease cash
    $1400 customer incentive
    $2500 dealer cash
    Thank you @kyfdx !

    A few dumb questions
    1. lease cash and customer incentive come from manufacturer, and should pass down to consumer; while dealer cash is depend on how much portion of it the dealer is willing to pass down to you. Are these understandings correct?
    2. Incentives you listed slightly differ from https://www.edmunds.com/chevrolet/bolt-ev/2020/deals/. How should I explain?
    3. Do I qualify a non-GM conquest offer of $500?
  • GooteechevGooteechev Portland Posts: 28
    97006 36/10k lt mf and rv lease cash
  • @kyfdx @Michaell

    Looking to confirm MF of 0.00053 and Residual of
    52% on a 2020 Bolt Premier
    36/12k
    Zip code 92504
  • pedrlopzpedrlopz floridaPosts: 5
    I am looking for details on 2020 Bolt LT lease, 36 months, 12k miles/year, ZIP 34746
    And what are incentives please?
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453
    mathcat said:

    kyfdx said:

    mathcat said:

    Can I please get the residual, MF, and offers on the 2020 Chevrolet Bolt LT, 36 months, 10k mi/yr in ZIP 94555? Thanks!

    .00051 MF and 53% residual

    $7250 lease cash
    $1400 customer incentive
    $2500 dealer cash
    Thank you @kyfdx !

    A few dumb questions
    1. lease cash and customer incentive come from manufacturer, and should pass down to consumer; while dealer cash is depend on how much portion of it the dealer is willing to pass down to you. Are these understandings correct?
    2. Incentives you listed slightly differ from https://www.edmunds.com/chevrolet/bolt-ev/2020/deals/. How should I explain?
    3. Do I qualify a non-GM conquest offer of $500?
    1) Correct
    2) I don't get my incentive info from Edmunds. Purchase/lease incentives vary.
    3) Sorry, no info on conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453

    97006 36/10k lt mf and rv lease cash

    .00051 MF and 53% residual

    $7250 lease cash
    $2500 dealer cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453
    pedrlopz said:

    I am looking for details on 2020 Bolt LT lease, 36 months, 12k miles/year, ZIP 34746
    And what are incentives please?
    Thanks

    .00051 MF and 52% residual

    $7250 lease cash
    $2500 dealer cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453

    @kyfdx @Michaell

    Looking to confirm MF of 0.00053 and Residual of
    52% on a 2020 Bolt Premier
    36/12k
    Zip code 92504

    Confirmed

    $8250 lease cash
    $2500 dealer cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • benaptusbenaptus Posts: 10
    2020 Bolt LT lease, 36 months, 12k miles/year, ZIP 64118
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453
    benaptus said:

    2020 Bolt LT lease, 36 months, 12k miles/year, ZIP 64118

    .00051 MF and 52% residual

    $7250 lease cash
    $2500 dealer cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • IzzycousIzzycous Posts: 4
    Hi,

    2020 Bolt LT Lease 36 months, 12K miles/year, Zip 08817. What is the MF and residual? Lease cash or dealer cash. Thank you very much.
  • certpharmt15certpharmt15 Posts: 27
    edited January 12

    2020 Chevrolet Bolt Premier

    MSRP: $43,920
    Sale Priice: $37,680
    Incentives: $8250 Lease Incentive + $500 Loyalty
    Final Price: $28,930
    Payment: $8602 (One Pay)
    Post-Sale Rebates: $5,500
    Net Out of pocket: $3,102
    Months: 36

    Effective Monthly: $86

    Annual Mileage: 12,000
    MF: 0.00001
    Residual: 52%

    Thank you @kyfdx and @Michaell for answering and confirming data along the way.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453

    2020 Chevrolet Bolt Premier

    MSRP: $43,920
    Sale Priice: $37,680
    Incentives: $8250 Lease Incentive + $500 Loyalty
    Final Price: $28,930
    Payment: $8602 (One Pay)
    Post-Sale Rebates: $5,500
    Net Out of pocket: $3,102
    Months: 36

    Effective Monthly: $86

    Annual Mileage: 12,000
    MF: 0.00001
    Residual: 52%

    Thank you @kyfdx and @Michaell for answering and confirming data along the way.
    Congrats!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453
    Izzycous said:

    Hi,

    2020 Bolt LT Lease 36 months, 12K miles/year, Zip 08817. What is the MF and residual? Lease cash or dealer cash. Thank you very much.

    .00051 MF and 52% residual

    $7250 lease cash
    $2500 dealer cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get lease cash, dealer cash, MF and residual for 22025 36/15K Bolt Premier. Thanks! Is there also any conquest or costco card bonus for this car?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453
    MPOWER_22 said:

    Can I get lease cash, dealer cash, MF and residual for 22025 36/15K Bolt Premier. Thanks! Is there also any conquest or costco card bonus for this car?

    .00053 MF and 50% residual

    $8250 lease cash
    $2500 dealer cash

    No info on Costco or conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • benaptusbenaptus Posts: 10
    For conquest - I was told earlier today $500-1500 in potential conquest. Hope it helps.
  • MartinezraulMartinezraul Los Angeles Posts: 1
    edited January 14
    Can I please get the residual, MF, and lease credits or other credits on a 2020 Chevrolet Bolt Premier, 36 months, 10k mi/yr in ZIP 90059? Thanks in advance. Trying to do this right :)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453
    benaptus said:

    For conquest - I was told earlier today $500-1500 in potential conquest. Hope it helps.

    Thanks for the info

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453

    Can I please get the residual, MF, and lease credits or other credits on a 2020 Chevrolet Bolt Premier, 36 months, 10k mi/yr in ZIP 90059? Thanks in advance. Trying to do this right :)

    .00053 MF and 53% residual

    $8250 lease cash
    $2500 dealer cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pedrlopzpedrlopz floridaPosts: 5
    Hi Can I please get MF, Residual and incentives in the 34746 zip code for the following:

    BOLT LT
    36/12
    36/15

    Premier
    36/12
    36/15

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453
    pedrlopz said:

    Hi Can I please get MF, Residual and incentives in the 34746 zip code for the following:

    BOLT LT
    36/12
    36/15

    Premier
    36/12
    36/15

    Thanks

    36/15
    LT: .00051 MF and 50% residual
    $7250 lease cash
    $2500 dealer cash

    Premier: .00053 MF and 50% residual
    $8250 lease cash
    $2500 dealer cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.