Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 Audi A3 Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,819
edited January 2020 in Audi
Ask your 2020 A3 lease questions here! Get information about money factors, residuals, incentives and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«1345

Comments

  • toekneechin05toekneechin05 Member Posts: 34
    This is for a 2020 Audi Premium Quattro (Final Edition Package) 15k/36 in 92701



    What is the current MF and RV and incentives?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,440

    This is for a 2020 Audi Premium Quattro (Final Edition Package) 15k/36 in 92701



    What is the current MF and RV and incentives?

    Thank you!

    .00007 MF and 45% residual
    $3500 lease cash

    What is the $698 aftermarket for?

    The missing number (and why your upfront charges are $1017) is upfront tax on the CAP reduction.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • toekneechin05toekneechin05 Member Posts: 34
    @kyfdx the $698 is some lame "paint protection" lol.

    I'll ask them what the upfront tax on the CAP reduction is.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,440

    @kyfdx the $698 is some lame "paint protection" lol.

    I'll ask them what the upfront tax on the CAP reduction is.

    It's never going to be a cheap lease. But, if you knocked the $700 off, that's $20/mo. less

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • johnnyff12johnnyff12 Member Posts: 32
    edited January 2020
    36 mo/ 12k yr lease numbers for a ‘20 Premium Quattro in zip code 44060 please ? Any difference on the numbers for a Premium Plus model, as opposed to the Premium?

    Also why did his lease break down sheet show a rebate of $4k, while your numbers show $3500 lease cash??
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,819

    36 mo/ 12k yr lease numbers for a ‘20 Premium Quattro in zip code 44060 please ? Any difference on the numbers for a Premium Plus model, as opposed to the Premium?

    Also why did his lease break down sheet show a rebate of $4k, while your numbers show $3500 lease cash??

    Sedan or Cabrio?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johnnyff12johnnyff12 Member Posts: 32
    Sedan.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,819

    36 mo/ 12k yr lease numbers for a ‘20 Premium Quattro in zip code 44060 please ? Any difference on the numbers for a Premium Plus model, as opposed to the Premium?

    Also why did his lease break down sheet show a rebate of $4k, while your numbers show $3500 lease cash??

    Sedan.

    .00007 and 47%
    $3500 lease cash

    $4000 was the cap reduction, not the incentive amount. Plus, that incentive is dealer cash, and reflected in the discount off sticker.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • matt231503matt231503 Member Posts: 87
    Could I have the numbers on a 2020 a3 premium sedan fwd for 36/10 in zip 78240? Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,819

    Could I have the numbers on a 2020 a3 premium sedan fwd for 36/10 in zip 78240? Thank you

    .00015 and 48%
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • my15audiq5my15audiq5 Member Posts: 17
    May I have the incentives, money factor, and residuals for a 2020 A3 in zip code 63303 for 15k miles per year, 36 months.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,440

    May I have the incentives, money factor, and residuals for a 2020 A3 in zip code 63303 for 15k miles per year, 36 months.

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • my15audiq5my15audiq5 Member Posts: 17
    kyfdx said:

    May I have the incentives, money factor, and residuals for a 2020 A3 in zip code 63303 for 15k miles per year, 36 months.

    FWD or AWD?
    Sorry, it is for an AWD

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,819

    kyfdx said:

    May I have the incentives, money factor, and residuals for a 2020 A3 in zip code 63303 for 15k miles per year, 36 months.

    FWD or AWD?
    Sorry, it is for an AWD

    .00007 and 45%
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jrmiamijrmiami Member Posts: 5
    Hello! Can you please provide MF, residual, incentives for A3 2.0T Premium sedan FWD zip: 33139 36/10 and 36/12 Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,819
    jrmiami said:

    Hello! Can you please provide MF, residual, incentives for A3 2.0T Premium sedan FWD zip: 33139 36/10 and 36/12 Thanks in advance!

    36/12
    .00015 and 47%
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jdmoney85jdmoney85 Member Posts: 15
    2020 A3 quattro premium S line OFFER in PA 19382:

    36mos/12k,
    $1,500 down ( includes first month, tax, tags etc..)
    $475.28 Monthly payments incl tax
    MSRP: $38,475

    Seems like a solid lease offer, no?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,819
    jdmoney85 said:

    2020 A3 quattro premium S line OFFER in PA 19382:

    36mos/12k,
    $1,500 down ( includes first month, tax, tags etc..)
    $475.28 Monthly payments incl tax
    MSRP: $38,475

    Seems like a solid lease offer, no?

    Certainly better than the crappy quote you got on the 2019 A3.

    Do you know the selling price?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jdmoney85jdmoney85 Member Posts: 15
    Michaell said:

    jdmoney85 said:

    2020 A3 quattro premium S line OFFER in PA 19382:

    36mos/12k,
    $1,500 down ( includes first month, tax, tags etc..)
    $475.28 Monthly payments incl tax
    MSRP: $38,475

    Seems like a solid lease offer, no?

    Certainly better than the crappy quote you got on the 2019 A3.

    Do you know the selling price?
    Thanks, they didn't provide it. Frankly I have to ASK for every bit of detail from this dealership which is annoying. Looking at the dated interior of the A3 and seeing a full redesign is inbound, I'm thinking I may pass and shoot for a retired demo BMW 3 or back to ol faithful GLI.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,440
    jdmoney85 said:

    Michaell said:

    jdmoney85 said:

    2020 A3 quattro premium S line OFFER in PA 19382:

    36mos/12k,
    $1,500 down ( includes first month, tax, tags etc..)
    $475.28 Monthly payments incl tax
    MSRP: $38,475

    Seems like a solid lease offer, no?

    Certainly better than the crappy quote you got on the 2019 A3.

    Do you know the selling price?
    Thanks, they didn't provide it. Frankly I have to ASK for every bit of detail from this dealership which is annoying. Looking at the dated interior of the A3 and seeing a full redesign is inbound, I'm thinking I may pass and shoot for a retired demo BMW 3 or back to ol faithful GLI.
    Tell them you want a screenshot of the deal off the computer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JimmiiJ3000JimmiiJ3000 Member Posts: 9
    A3 2020 Premium Quattro AWD 39/15k zip 07481

    (mostly need to confirm my regional MF, I believe RV is 43%, lease cash 3500?)

    thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,440

    A3 2020 Premium Quattro AWD 39/15k zip 07481

    (mostly need to confirm my regional MF, I believe RV is 43%, lease cash 3500?)

    thanks in advance!

    .00027 MF and 43% residual
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • freshwaterfreshwater Member Posts: 92
    edited February 2020
    MF RV for 2020 A3 Premium sline awd zip 19601
    36/10
    36/7.5
    24/10

    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,819

    MF RV for 2020 A3 Premium sline awd zip 19601
    36/10
    36/7.5
    24/10

    thanks

    .00007 and 55% / 48% for 24/36 and 10K
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mspgeekmspgeek Member Posts: 31
    Hello,
    Can I have MF/RV/Incentives for the following in Zip 30188:

    2020 audi a3 2.0 - auto 36mo/12k miles
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,819
    mspgeek said:

    Hello,
    Can I have MF/RV/Incentives for the following in Zip 30188:

    2020 audi a3 2.0 - auto 36mo/12k miles

    Sedan or Convertible?
    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mspgeekmspgeek Member Posts: 31
    sedan fwd
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,819
    mspgeek said:

    Hello,
    Can I have MF/RV/Incentives for the following in Zip 30188:

    2020 audi a3 2.0 - auto 36mo/12k miles

    mspgeek said:

    sedan fwd

    .00015 and 47%
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BelulasBelulas Member Posts: 1
    Please share RV, MF and Incentives for Zip 90292.

    - 2020 Audi A3
    - 36 months
    - 10K miles/year

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,440
    Belulas said:

    Please share RV, MF and Incentives for Zip 90292.

    - 2020 Audi A3
    - 36 months
    - 10K miles/year

    Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ztaylor0ztaylor0 Member Posts: 10
    Looking for MF/RV/Incentives for the following in Zip 21704:

    2020 audi a3 2.0 - Premium S line AWD 36mo/10k miles and 39mo/10k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,440
    ztaylor0 said:

    Looking for MF/RV/Incentives for the following in Zip 21704:

    2020 audi a3 2.0 - Premium S line AWD 36mo/10k miles and 39mo/10k

    .00023 MF and 48% residual
    .00043 MF and 46% residual

    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cameckcameck Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2020
    Could you tell me the MF/RV/Incentives for 2020 audi a3 sedan premium fwd & awd please?
    36/10
    Zip 90042
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,819
    cameck said:

    Could you tell me the MF/RV/Incentives for 2020 audi a3 sedan premium fwd & awd please?
    36/10
    Zip 90042

    AWD - .00023 and 48%
    FWD - .00032 and 48%
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Kennyg1990Kennyg1990 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2020
    Can i get the mf and rv for 2020 A3 premium quattro for 36/10 and 36/12? 01841 area. Also, has no one been getting near invoice price on these?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,440

    Can i get the mf and rv for 2020 A3 premium quattro for 36/10 and 36/12? 01841 area. Also, has no one been getting near invoice price on these?

    36/12
    .00023 MF and 47% residual
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds price research is here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gpb59gpb59 Member Posts: 106
    can I get the MF and residual for 36 mo, 10k miles on A3 premium, zip 89117, ad also for zip 90803
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,819
    gpb59 said:

    can I get the MF and residual for 36 mo, 10k miles on A3 premium, zip 89117, ad also for zip 90803

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gpb59gpb59 Member Posts: 106
    FWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,440
    gpb59 said:

    can I get the MF and residual for 36 mo, 10k miles on A3 premium, zip 89117, ad also for zip 90803

    gpb59 said:

    FWD

    .00054 and 48% residual
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gpb59gpb59 Member Posts: 106
    is that for both zip codes?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,440
    gpb59 said:

    is that for both zip codes?

    Yes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ab9014ab9014 Member Posts: 11
    Hi there, can I get the RV, MF and incentives for a 36/10k premium A3, zip 85014?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,819
    ab9014 said:

    Hi there, can I get the RV, MF and incentives for a 36/10k premium A3, zip 85014?

    Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ab9014ab9014 Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    ab9014 said:

    Hi there, can I get the RV, MF and incentives for a 36/10k premium A3, zip 85014?

    Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,819
    ab9014 said:

    Michaell said:

    ab9014 said:

    Hi there, can I get the RV, MF and incentives for a 36/10k premium A3, zip 85014?

    Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
    .00054 and 48%
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Shadow41Shadow41 Member Posts: 31
    Could I please have the MF, residual and any incentives on;
    2020 A3 Premium, S Line, 36/12? Zip 91302.
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,440
    Shadow41 said:

    Could I please have the MF, residual and any incentives on;
    2020 A3 Premium, S Line, 36/12? Zip 91302.
    Thanks!

    .00043 MF and 47% residual

    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ck1980ck1980 Member Posts: 20
    Could I have the numbers on a 2020 A3 Premium sedan FWD for 36/7500 mile in zip 90005? Please let me know if there are any incentive or loyalty. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,440
    ck1980 said:

    Could I have the numbers on a 2020 A3 Premium sedan FWD for 36/7500 mile in zip 90005? Please let me know if there are any incentive or loyalty. Thank you.

    .00054 MF and 49% residual
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.