-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2020 Audi Q7 Lease Deals and Prices

168101112

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,595

    Good Morning

    I need MF/RV for a Q7 55 Premium Plus 36/12 zip 30080 - thks

    .00100 MF and 53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    KicksWithNickKicksWithNick Member Posts: 3
    Good Day! Can I have the MF and RV for a Q7 Premium for 36/12 zip 19464. Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,595

    Good Day! Can I have the MF and RV for a Q7 Premium for 36/12 zip 19464. Thanks!

    Which engine?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Jc212121Jc212121 Member Posts: 6
    Hi, could you please let me know the MF/RV for an Audi 2020 Q7 45 and 55 Premium Plus for 36/10,000 lease and if there’s a loyalty incentive or any other incentives? Zip 85749
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,261
    Jc212121 said:

    Hi, could you please let me know the MF/RV for an Audi 2020 Q7 45 and 55 Premium Plus for 36/10,000 lease and if there’s a loyalty incentive or any other incentives? Zip 85749
    Thank you!!

    45 - .00108 and 54%
    55 - .00100 and 54%
    No incentives
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Jc212121Jc212121 Member Posts: 6
    Thank you! Would it be any different for 36/7,500 miles?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,261
    Jc212121 said:

    Thank you! Would it be any different for 36/7,500 miles?

    Add 1% to residual.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    KicksWithNickKicksWithNick Member Posts: 3
    Good Day! Can I please have the MF, RV and any incentives on the 2020 Audi Q7 Premium 45 and 55 TSFI.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,261

    Good Day! Can I please have the MF, RV and any incentives on the 2020 Audi Q7 Premium 45 and 55 TSFI.

    What is your ZIP code?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    KicksWithNickKicksWithNick Member Posts: 3
    My apologies, 19464, 36 months, 12 and 15K miles/year
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,261

    Good Day! Can I please have the MF, RV and any incentives on the 2020 Audi Q7 Premium 45 and 55 TSFI.

    My apologies, 19464, 36 months, 12 and 15K miles/year

    36/15
    45 - .00108 and 51%
    55 - .00100 and 51%

    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    tiki_takatiki_taka Member Posts: 11
    Hello, could I have MF/RV/incentives for Audi 2020 Q7 55 Premium Plus 36/10 and 36/12, zip 94040 and 91321. thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,595
    tiki_taka said:

    Hello, could I have MF/RV/incentives for Audi 2020 Q7 55 Premium Plus 36/10 and 36/12, zip 94040 and 91321. thanks!

    36/12
    .00100 MF and 53% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    questionnairequestionnaire Member Posts: 14
    May I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for 55 Premium Plus 36/10 for zip code 11021? Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,261

    May I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for 55 Premium Plus 36/10 for zip code 11021? Thank you!

    .00100 and 54%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    RossiRossi Member Posts: 8
    Looking at leasing the audi Q7. pleas provide MF and Residual for

    Q7-45 Premium - 36 month / 10k per yr
    Q7-55 Premium - 36 month / 10k per yr
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,595
    Rossi said:

    Looking at leasing the audi Q7. pleas provide MF and Residual for

    Q7-45 Premium - 36 month / 10k per yr
    Q7-55 Premium - 36 month / 10k per yr

    .00108 MF and 54% residual
    .00100 MF and 54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Jona3684Jona3684 Member Posts: 28
    Hi
    Can I please have the MF and RV for Q7 55 Premium 10k/36 mo in 77098? Any incentives?
    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,261
    Jona3684 said:

    Hi
    Can I please have the MF and RV for Q7 55 Premium 10k/36 mo in 77098? Any incentives?
    Thanks

    .00100 and 54%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    eflemmingeflemming Member Posts: 8
    Hello, could I have the numbers for Q7 Prestige 15/36 and 15/42 in 08088?
    Thank you
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,595
    eflemming said:

    Hello, could I have the numbers for Q7 Prestige 15/36 and 15/42 in 08088?
    Thank you

    .00100 MF and 46% residual
    .00120 MF and 42% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ACostandiACostandi Member Posts: 2
    Hi, Could I have the MF, RV for Q7 Premium Plus 12/36 in 91204
    Thank you
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,595
    ACostandi said:

    Hi, Could I have the MF, RV for Q7 Premium Plus 12/36 in 91204
    Thank you

    2.0 or 3.0?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ACostandiACostandi Member Posts: 2
    Hi! Could I have MF, RV for Q7 Premium Plus 55(3.0) 12/36 in 91204. Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,261
    ACostandi said:

    Hi! Could I have MF, RV for Q7 Premium Plus 55(3.0) 12/36 in 91204. Thanks

    .00100 and 53%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    loumontejrloumontejr Member Posts: 14
    Hi - Looking for MF/Residual on 2020 Q7 Prem + 45 TFSI in 07722 - 12K/36.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,595

    Hi - Looking for MF/Residual on 2020 Q7 Prem + 45 TFSI in 07722 - 12K/36.

    .00108 MF and 53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    fmr5000fmr5000 Member Posts: 21
    Good day, may I have numbers/incentives for 2020 q7 P+ 55 tfsi for 36/15k in 18976.
    Also, I'll be going in with Costco incentive if that changes anything.

    Thank you
  • Options
    modzeymodzey Member Posts: 3
    Looking for MF/Residual on 2020 Q7 Prem + 55 in 34683 and 33181 - 10K/36.

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,261
    fmr5000 said:

    Good day, may I have numbers/incentives for 2020 q7 P+ 55 tfsi for 36/15k in 18976.
    Also, I'll be going in with Costco incentive if that changes anything.

    Thank you

    .00100 and 51%
    No incentives

    No info on Costco

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,261
    modzey said:

    Looking for MF/Residual on 2020 Q7 Prem + 55 in 34683 and 33181 - 10K/36.

    Thanks!

    .00100 and 54%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    questionnairequestionnaire Member Posts: 14
    May I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for

    55 Premium Plus 36/7.5 for zip code 19333?
    55 Prestige 36/7.5 for zip code 06825?

    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,261

    May I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for

    55 Premium Plus 36/7.5 for zip code 19333?
    55 Prestige 36/7.5 for zip code 06825?

    Thank you!

    .00100 and 55% / 50% for P+ / Prest
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    merkinmerkin Member Posts: 27
    Hello! Can I please get the RV, MF, and Incentives for a 2020 Q7 Prestige 36/12k in 22033? Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,595
    merkin said:

    Hello! Can I please get the RV, MF, and Incentives for a 2020 Q7 Prestige 36/12k in 22033? Thanks!

    .00100 MF and 48% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    sniogicarsniogicar Member Posts: 68
    Thanks again for this service. Could I get numbers/incentives for 2020 Q7 Prestige in 10708 for 36/7.5k and 36/10k?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,595
    sniogicar said:

    Thanks again for this service. Could I get numbers/incentives for 2020 Q7 Prestige in 10708 for 36/7.5k and 36/10k?

    36/10
    .00100 MF and 49% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    MandiolaMandiola Member Posts: 1
    May I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 Q7 2.0 Premium 42/10k and 42/7.5k in 33181. Thanks!
  • Options
    chispochispo Member Posts: 58
    SQ7 premium, 36/12 DC region. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,595
    Mandiola said:

    May I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 Q7 2.0 Premium 42/10k and 42/7.5k in 33181. Thanks!

    42/10
    .00128 MF and 50% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,595
    chispo said:

    SQ7 premium, 36/12 DC region. Thanks in advance.

    .00058 MF and 50% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    sniogicarsniogicar Member Posts: 68
    edited August 2020
    Could I get numbers/incentives for 2020 Q7 premium plus (55 TFSI) in 10708 for 36/10k? Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,261
    sniogicar said:

    Could I get numbers/incentives for 2020 Q7 premium plus (55 TFSI) in 10708 for 36/10k? Thank you

    .00100 and 54%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Jc212121Jc212121 Member Posts: 6
    Have the September lease MF, RV and any lease or loyalty incentives come out yet? If so could you please let me know what they are for Premium plus 45 and 55 for 36 months 10,000 miles? Thank you!
  • Options
    Jc212121Jc212121 Member Posts: 6
    Zip code 85749
  • Options
    RamLevoitRamLevoit Member Posts: 47
    edited September 2020
    Could I get the MF, RV and incentives for 36/10K and 36/12K in 94105 for:

    1. 2020 Q7 55 Premium Plus
    2. 2020 Q7 55 Prestige
  • Options
    kenny_h_kenny_h_ Member Posts: 350
    Michaell said:

    kenny_h_ said:

    Hi Michaell
    Can I please get the residual and MF (and if there are any loyalty programs) for 2020 Q7 Premium Plus 55 TFSI quattro with 36mo/12k in 11357.
    Thank you.

    .00089 and 53%
    No incentives
    Hi Micheall,
    Are the number same for September?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,595
    Jc212121 said:

    Have the September lease MF, RV and any lease or loyalty incentives come out yet? If so could you please let me know what they are for Premium plus 45 and 55 for 36 months 10,000 miles? Thank you!

    Jc212121 said:

    Zip code 85749

    45: .00070 MF and 52% residual
    55: .00062 MF and 52% residual

    No lease incentives
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,595
    RamLevoit said:

    Could I get the MF, RV and incentives for 36/10K and 36/12K in 94105 for:

    1. 2020 Q7 55 Premium Plus
    2. 2020 Q7 55 Prestige

    36/12
    .00062 MF
    51%/46% residual for P+/Prestige

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,595
    kenny_h_ said:

    Michaell said:

    kenny_h_ said:

    Hi Michaell
    Can I please get the residual and MF (and if there are any loyalty programs) for 2020 Q7 Premium Plus 55 TFSI quattro with 36mo/12k in 11357.
    Thank you.

    .00089 and 53%
    No incentives
    Hi Micheall,
    Are the number same for September?
    .00062 MF and 51% residual
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.