Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What business/dealerships are available in South Florida

GenesisX4GenesisX4 Posts: 7
edited March 4 in Genesis
Looking for MF and residual value lease deals 36/15; incentives and rebates for new 2020 G90 5.0 RWD. VIK black exterior, beige and black interior; location: Broward, Dade, Palm Beach, Martin or Lee counties in Florida.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• GenesisX4GenesisX4 Posts: 7
    Accepted Answer
    I don't understand meanings. please explain $4000 lease cash and $2250 dealer cash.
    Accepted Answer
    Are dealerships permitted/allowed to increase price above MSRP? Dealership informed me the model and trim I want is priced $2000 above MSRP? MSRP is $76695, their selling price is $78695. I'm willing to pay invoice of $72465 minus any incentives. The dealership stated that would never happen. The model in in short supply and thus selling at a "premium" price. Dealership showrooms are closed; lots are full of cars; I see no activity when I drive by dealer car lots.

Also, what are the April 2020 incentives.

Sorry for the rambling I would think the some money/profit is better than no money/profit.

Answers

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,442
    GenesisX4 said:

Looking for MF and residual value lease deals 36/15; incentives and rebates for new 2020 G90 5.0 RWD. VIK black exterior, beige and black interior; location: Broward, Dade, Palm Beach, Martin or Lee counties in Florida.

.00163 and 49%
    $4000 lease cash
    $2250 dealer cash

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Thank for your response and patience.
    Thank for your response and patience.
    Because of the downturn in the financial markets have the MF and residual values for a 2020 Genesis G90 5.0 changed? Also are the Genesis manufactures offering any factory to dealership incentives? Lastly is the $4000 lease cash and $2250 dealer cash incentives still in effect?

Thanks,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 168,040
    GenesisX4 said:

Because of the downturn in the financial markets have the MF and residual values for a 2020 Genesis G90 5.0 changed? Also are the Genesis manufactures offering any factory to dealership incentives? Lastly is the $4000 lease cash and $2250 dealer cash incentives still in effect?

Thanks,

No changes

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks