2021 BMW 3-Series Lease Deals and Prices

1356731

Comments

  • Kroos8Kroos8 Member Posts: 2
    Can I please get the RV for a 2021 330i xDrive for 24/10? Zip is 11753.
    Would it be the same as a 2020 at 62%?

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,316
    Kroos8 said:

    Can I please get the RV for a 2021 330i xDrive for 24/10? Zip is 11753.
    Would it be the same as a 2020 at 62%?

    Thanks.

    .00082 MF and 62% residual
    $1500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • H20landingH20landing Member Posts: 1
    Could I please have the MF, RV, and incentives on a 2021 M340i xDrive for 36/12k and 36/10k at zip code 95120? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,035

    Could I please have the MF, RV, and incentives on a 2021 M340i xDrive for 36/12k and 36/10k at zip code 95120? Thanks!

    36/12
    .00082 and 57%
    $1500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • captaindoracaptaindora Member Posts: 17
    edited October 2020
    Can I please get the MF, Residual, Incentives for 36/12 2021 330i 91316

    Also, what’s the expected %off MSRP? The selling price should be off MSRP before incentives yes?

  • rogisrogis Member Posts: 12
    edited October 2020
    Hello, how does this deal look to you ? Zip code 07869, 10k miles/36 months.
    2021 3 series, msrp of 53k; Dealer offered 5k Off msrp, so 48k price of the car. I will post MSDs.
    Down payment:$4300 - this includes tax $1600; Lux tax of $200; first lease pmt, Window etching of $199; acquisition fee of $925; $699 documentation.
    The monthly pmt is $545.

    How would you rate this deal? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,316

    Can I please get the MF, Residual, Incentives for 36/12 2021 330i 91316

    Also, what’s the expected %off MSRP? The selling price should be off MSRP before incentives yes?

    .00082 MF and 57% residual
    $1500 lease credit

    Yes, negotiate a discount, in addition to the incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,316
    rogis said:

    Hello, how does this deal look to you ? Zip code 07869, 10k miles/36 months.
    2021 3 series, msrp of 53k; Dealer offered 5k Off msrp, so 48k price of the car. I will post MSDs.
    Down payment:$4300 - this includes tax $1600; Lux tax of $200; first lease pmt, Window etching of $199; acquisition fee of $925; $699 documentation.
    The monthly pmt is $545.

    How would you rate this deal? Thanks.

    What is the actual amount Due at Signing, including MSDs?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rogisrogis Member Posts: 12
    kyfdx said:

    rogis said:

    Hello, how does this deal look to you ? Zip code 07869, 10k miles/36 months.
    2021 3 series, msrp of 53k; Dealer offered 5k Off msrp, so 48k price of the car. I will post MSDs.
    Down payment:$4300 - this includes tax $1600; Lux tax of $200; first lease pmt, Window etching of $199; acquisition fee of $925; $699 documentation.
    The monthly pmt is $545.

    How would you rate this deal? Thanks.

    What is the actual amount Due at Signing, including MSDs?
    The amt due at signing is $4,300+7x550=8,150. (I will be transferring msd’s from an expiring lease). Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,316
    edited October 2020
    rogis said:

    kyfdx said:

    rogis said:

    Hello, how does this deal look to you ? Zip code 07869, 10k miles/36 months.
    2021 3 series, msrp of 53k; Dealer offered 5k Off msrp, so 48k price of the car. I will post MSDs.
    Down payment:$4300 - this includes tax $1600; Lux tax of $200; first lease pmt, Window etching of $199; acquisition fee of $925; $699 documentation.
    The monthly pmt is $545.

    How would you rate this deal? Thanks.

    What is the actual amount Due at Signing, including MSDs?
    The amt due at signing is $4,300+7x550=8,150. (I will be transferring msd’s from an expiring lease). Thanks!
    .00082 MF and 58% residual
    $1500 lease credit

    Seems your $5000 discount is inclusive of the $1500 rebate from BMW.

    $3500 discount, but $900 of doc/etching. Effectively, a $2600 discount from MSRP. Approx 5% off.
    Seems pedestrian.

    Using $48K as the adjusted CAP cost, I get $545/mo, using the base MF. But, with MSDs, you should be getting .00047 MF. With the numbers given, it appears they are marking up the money factor, before applying the MSD reduction.

    EDIT: I didn't factor in $500 loyalty or $500 lease-to-lease loyalty Which would make your deal worse.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TheboyzTheboyz Member Posts: 5
    Hello.
    What is MF/ RV and incentives (lease cash) for 36/10k BMW 330i zip code 33187
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,316
    Theboyz said:

    Hello.
    What is MF/ RV and incentives (lease cash) for 36/10k BMW 330i zip code 33187

    .00082 MF and 58% residual
    $1500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TheboyzTheboyz Member Posts: 5
    As far as the lease credit goes, is it stackable with conquest and Penfed?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,316
    Theboyz said:

    As far as the lease credit goes, is it stackable with conquest and Penfed?

    No info on Penfed.
    I don't see any conquest incentives, but if there are some, they will stack

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Dennisalana4299Dennisalana4299 Member Posts: 26
    Whats the mv and residual for a bmw 330i 2021 10472
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,316

    Whats the mv and residual for a bmw 330i 2021 10472

    36/15
    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    $1500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JCL24680JCL24680 Member Posts: 1
    Can I please get numbers for a 330e, 10k/36, zip 91001? Lease credit and loyalty? Thanks.
  • Sean23109Sean23109 SoCalMember Posts: 11
    can I get lease info / residual / incentives for a 2021 M340i RWD in 92591?

    is the college grad incentive available? or just the $1500 lease credit?
    what is the loyalty incentive on a 2021? I currently own a BMW X5. dealer implied that wudl qualify me for a c credit.

    I'm also looking at left over 2020s. from comparing this forum to the 2020 forum it looks like the MF is the same as are the residuals? i woudl think 2020s woudl have a lower residual for same mileage but i'm seeing 57% residual on eithe rmodel. is this accurate?

    assumieng the same car and same MSRP - and 12k / year is it financially better to lease a 2020 or a 2021? in my region there are both options available.

    thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,316
    JCL24680 said:

    Can I please get numbers for a 330e, 10k/36, zip 91001? Lease credit and loyalty? Thanks.

    .00082 MF and 58% residual
    $1500 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,316
    Sean23109 said:

    can I get lease info / residual / incentives for a 2021 M340i RWD in 92591?

    is the college grad incentive available? or just the $1500 lease credit?
    what is the loyalty incentive on a 2021? I currently own a BMW X5. dealer implied that wudl qualify me for a c credit.

    I'm also looking at left over 2020s. from comparing this forum to the 2020 forum it looks like the MF is the same as are the residuals? i woudl think 2020s woudl have a lower residual for same mileage but i'm seeing 57% residual on eithe rmodel. is this accurate?

    assumieng the same car and same MSRP - and 12k / year is it financially better to lease a 2020 or a 2021? in my region there are both options available.

    thank you!

    36/12
    .00082 MF and 57% residual
    $1500 lease credit
    $500 loyalty

    Don't see any grad credits

    Yes, MF and residual are the same for both years.

    Can't tell you what is cheaper without knowing the transaction prices.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • quicklyishquicklyish Member Posts: 7
    What is the MF, RV, and incentives on a 36/10 lease for a 2021 M340 x-drive in 80201? TIA!!
  • Browncoin24Browncoin24 Member Posts: 7
    MF/Residual/Incentives for 36/10K-12K

    2021 330i xDrive & M340i AWD Zip code: 11372

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,035

    What is the MF, RV, and incentives on a 36/10 lease for a 2021 M340 x-drive in 80201? TIA!!

    .00082 and 58%
    $1500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,035

    MF/Residual/Incentives for 36/10K-12K

    2021 330i xDrive & M340i AWD Zip code: 11372

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00082 and 57%
    $1500 lease credit

    Either 330 or M340

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Bonbon1Bonbon1 Member Posts: 4
    Looking at a few options for 2021 M340i xDrive in zip 18103:

    36mo/15k

    36mo/20k (if possible to calculate? Or do they just charge a certain $/mi overage?)

    Curious if there are any incentives for those coming from other competitive brands?

    Thanks
  • Nor9403Nor9403 Member Posts: 10
    Can anyone share MF/Residual/Incentives on:

    2021 M340i XDrive @ 98272
    3 yr/30k

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,316
    Bonbon1 said:

    Looking at a few options for 2021 M340i xDrive in zip 18103:

    36mo/15k

    36mo/20k (if possible to calculate? Or do they just charge a certain $/mi overage?)

    Curious if there are any incentives for those coming from other competitive brands?

    Thanks

    36/15
    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    $1500 lease credit

    They charge by the mile for over 15K/yr

    No conquest incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,316
    Nor9403 said:

    Can anyone share MF/Residual/Incentives on:

    2021 M340i XDrive @ 98272
    3 yr/30k

    .00082 MF and 58% residual
    $1500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Bonbon1Bonbon1 Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    Bonbon1 said:

    Looking at a few options for 2021 M340i xDrive in zip 18103:

    36mo/15k

    36mo/20k (if possible to calculate? Or do they just charge a certain $/mi overage?)

    Curious if there are any incentives for those coming from other competitive brands?

    Thanks

    36/15
    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    $1500 lease credit

    They charge by the mile for over 15K/yr

    No conquest incentives
    Appreciate the quick reply and details.

    One other question; are MSDs allowed? If so, what’s the reduction per deposit and maximum number of deposits?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,316
    Bonbon1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Bonbon1 said:

    Looking at a few options for 2021 M340i xDrive in zip 18103:

    36mo/15k

    36mo/20k (if possible to calculate? Or do they just charge a certain $/mi overage?)

    Curious if there are any incentives for those coming from other competitive brands?

    Thanks

    36/15
    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    $1500 lease credit

    They charge by the mile for over 15K/yr

    No conquest incentives
    Appreciate the quick reply and details.

    One other question; are MSDs allowed? If so, what’s the reduction per deposit and maximum number of deposits?

    7 MSDs X .00005 ea = .00035 max reduction

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Bonbon1Bonbon1 Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    Bonbon1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Bonbon1 said:

    Looking at a few options for 2021 M340i xDrive in zip 18103:

    36mo/15k

    36mo/20k (if possible to calculate? Or do they just charge a certain $/mi overage?)

    Curious if there are any incentives for those coming from other competitive brands?

    Thanks

    36/15
    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    $1500 lease credit

    They charge by the mile for over 15K/yr

    No conquest incentives
    Appreciate the quick reply and details.

    One other question; are MSDs allowed? If so, what’s the reduction per deposit and maximum number of deposits?

    7 MSDs X .00005 ea = .00035 max reduction
    You’re awesome. Thank you!
  • davidjs_davidjs_ Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2020
    hi, Could you help to provide the RV and MF for M340i 24/10k in 55414 including incentives and loyalty? Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,316
    davidjs_ said:

    hi, Could you help to provide the RV and MF for M340i 24/10 in 55414 including incentives and loyalty? Thanks in advance!

    .00082 MF and 62% residual
    $1500 lease credit
    $500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ryansrqryansrq Member Posts: 7
    Hi. May I please have the MF, lease credit, loyalty, and lease to lease credit (if still applicable) for a 2012 330i. Zip code 34238. Thank you.
  • leasehackr8888leasehackr8888 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, may I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2021 M340i xDrive (36k/3yrs) @ 15241? Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,035
    ryansrq said:

    Hi. May I please have the MF, lease credit, loyalty, and lease to lease credit (if still applicable) for a 2012 330i. Zip code 34238. Thank you.

    36/15
    .00082 and 55%
    $1500 lease credit
    $500 loyalty
    $500 lease to lease

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,035

    Hi, may I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2021 M340i xDrive (36k/3yrs) @ 15241? Thanks in advance!

    .00082 and 57%
    $1500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • omerahmeromerahmer Member Posts: 5
    Can I please get the MF, residual, and any incentives for a 2021 M340i RWD 36/12k in 94568? Thanks
  • captaindoracaptaindora Member Posts: 17
    Hi there,

    I am getting a quote for a 2021 330i 36/12k $48925 MSRP with a selling price of $45355
    I asked to roll the $85 doc fee, $925 acq fee, and $583 license fee into the monthly and they quoted me $600.66/m

    Any thoughts on how much % off MSRP is an expected amount? Thank you again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,035
    omerahmer said:

    Can I please get the MF, residual, and any incentives for a 2021 M340i RWD 36/12k in 94568? Thanks

    .00082 and 57%
    $1500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,035

    Hi there,

    I am getting a quote for a 2021 330i 36/12k $48925 MSRP with a selling price of $45355
    I asked to roll the $85 doc fee, $925 acq fee, and $583 license fee into the monthly and they quoted me $600.66/m

    Any thoughts on how much % off MSRP is an expected amount? Thank you again!

    Pricing help can be found here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Is this meant to be a true "sign and drive" lease - that is, $0 out of pocket from you?

    .00082 and 57% for 36/12, with $1500 lease credit

    If I add the fees to the selling price, I calculate $591/mo, plus tax.

    If the dealer quote includes tax, I'd say it's a decent deal.

    Of course, a bigger discount from sticker is always better.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nolefan00nolefan00 Member Posts: 22
    Can I please get the MF, residual, and any incentives for a 2021 M340i RWD 36/15k in 33024? For incentives, is it $1,500 rebate, $500 lease to lease and $500 loyalty? Thank you!
  • omerahmeromerahmer Member Posts: 5
    edited October 2020
    Michaell said:

    omerahmer said:

    Can I please get the MF, residual, and any incentives for a 2021 M340i RWD 36/12k in 94568? Thanks

    .00082 and 57%
    $1500 lease credit
    Is there any conquest? Also is the 57% residual for 36/12?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,316
    nolefan00 said:

    Can I please get the MF, residual, and any incentives for a 2021 M340i RWD 36/15k in 33024? For incentives, is it $1,500 rebate, $500 lease to lease and $500 loyalty? Thank you!

    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    Your incentives are correct

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,316
    omerahmer said:

    Michaell said:

    omerahmer said:

    Can I please get the MF, residual, and any incentives for a 2021 M340i RWD 36/12k in 94568? Thanks

    .00082 and 57%
    $1500 lease credit
    Is there any conquest? Also is the 57% residual for 36/12?
    There is no conquest

    Since you asked for 36/12, then that's the number we gave you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • captaindoracaptaindora Member Posts: 17
    Michaell said:

    Hi there,

    I am getting a quote for a 2021 330i 36/12k $48925 MSRP with a selling price of $45355
    I asked to roll the $85 doc fee, $925 acq fee, and $583 license fee into the monthly and they quoted me $600.66/m

    Any thoughts on how much % off MSRP is an expected amount? Thank you again!

    Pricing help can be found here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Is this meant to be a true "sign and drive" lease - that is, $0 out of pocket from you?

    .00082 and 57% for 36/12, with $1500 lease credit

    If I add the fees to the selling price, I calculate $591/mo, plus tax.

    If the dealer quote includes tax, I'd say it's a decent deal.

    Of course, a bigger discount from sticker is always better.
    Hi! So I managed to get the entire deal with $0 fees out the door for $523 (Before tax). After tax (9.5%) it's about $572.5. Is that a good deal for 12/36 in your opinion?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,035

    Michaell said:

    Hi there,

    I am getting a quote for a 2021 330i 36/12k $48925 MSRP with a selling price of $45355
    I asked to roll the $85 doc fee, $925 acq fee, and $583 license fee into the monthly and they quoted me $600.66/m

    Any thoughts on how much % off MSRP is an expected amount? Thank you again!

    Pricing help can be found here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Is this meant to be a true "sign and drive" lease - that is, $0 out of pocket from you?

    .00082 and 57% for 36/12, with $1500 lease credit

    If I add the fees to the selling price, I calculate $591/mo, plus tax.

    If the dealer quote includes tax, I'd say it's a decent deal.

    Of course, a bigger discount from sticker is always better.
    Hi! So I managed to get the entire deal with $0 fees out the door for $523 (Before tax). After tax (9.5%) it's about $572.5. Is that a good deal for 12/36 in your opinion?
    $0 due from you?

    Looks decent.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • captaindoracaptaindora Member Posts: 17
    Yes $0 only first month payment of $572.5
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,035

    Yes $0 only first month payment of $572.5

    Still looks decent.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BingdonBingdon Member Posts: 12
    edited October 2020
    What are the incentives on a 2021 330xi ? I seem to be getting conflicting information. Also, I am a current Bmw lease holder so not sure if there is a loyalty or lease to lease. Thank you

    Also I have the $1000 drive event money as well which I believe can be stacked on top.
Sign In or Register to comment.