Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lease on 2019 Audi e-tron prestige

Ezam1987Ezam1987 Posts: 16
edited May 28 in Audi
Hi, would you mind providing MF, RV, incentives on a new (2019) Audi E-tron prestige at 39/12k for 85008

Best Answer

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,278
    Accepted Answer
    Ezam1987 said:

    Hi, would you mind providing MF, RV, incentives on a new (2019) Audi E-tron prestige at 39/12k for 85008

    .00152 and 45%
    $7500 lease cash
    $4000 dealer marketing allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Answers

  • Ezam1987Ezam1987 Posts: 16
    @Michaell so the 7500 and 4000 is money rebates from dealership?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,949
    Ezam1987 said:

    @Michaell so the 7500 and 4000 is money rebates from dealership?

    $7500 is a customer rebate from Audi
    $4000 is an Audi to dealer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Ezam1987Ezam1987 Posts: 16
    Thank you, I’m talking to a sales person about MSRP, rebates and incentive for some reason they’re not offering me the 7500/4000. Best they can do is $8500 off. This is to say only participating dealerships will offer me $7500 and $4000??
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,949
    Ezam1987 said:

    Thank you, I’m talking to a sales person about MSRP, rebates and incentive for some reason they’re not offering me the 7500/4000. Best they can do is $8500 off. This is to say only participating dealerships will offer me $7500 and $4000??

    The rebate comes from Audi. It goes to everyone that leases the vehicle.

    The $4000 goes to the dealer. Hopefully, any discount you get will reflect that.

    Are you sure it isn't $8500 off, then minus the $7500 rebate?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Ezam1987Ezam1987 Posts: 16
    This is my conversation with the salesperson


  • Ezam1987Ezam1987 Posts: 16
    Also, I always knew MSD would help lower the MF but seems like $30 even with 11 MSD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,949
    Ezam1987 said:

    Also, I always knew MSD would help lower the MF but seems like $30 even with 11 MSD

    I think your salesperson is mistaken about the lease cash.

    Seems like 9 MSDs should be around $50-$60 per month lower payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Ezam1987Ezam1987 Posts: 16
    That’s my assumption with this dealer, Honestly, it almost feels as if dealers hide/keep you away from the incentives/rebates which I get, it’s real life…they’re trying to rip you off if you allow yourself…but knowing the little that I know thanks to this forum what should I do? Do I say to the salesperson “hey there’s such rebates and incentives nationally why aren’t I getting them”??
    Anyway, I’ll stop business with them if they don’t budge
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,949
    Ezam1987 said:

    That’s my assumption with this dealer, Honestly, it almost feels as if dealers hide/keep you away from the incentives/rebates which I get, it’s real life…they’re trying to rip you off if you allow yourself…but knowing the little that I know thanks to this forum what should I do? Do I say to the salesperson “hey there’s such rebates and incentives nationally why aren’t I getting them”??
    Anyway, I’ll stop business with them if they don’t budge

    For purchases, no lease cash, as you are eligible for the Federal Tax credit.

    But, on a lease, the leasing bank gets the credit, as owner of the vehicle. In this case, Audi passes this along to the customer as a rebate. Just say to him: On a lease, there is a $7500 rebate, in lieu of the Federal tax credit. Please check with your F&I person.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Ezam1987Ezam1987 Posts: 16
    Thank you for clarifying
  • Ezam1987Ezam1987 Posts: 16


    So I have this pending deal...with all incentives/rebates applied im still At $837 Including tax. Any room for improvement? MF perhaps?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,278
    Ezam1987 said:



    So I have this pending deal...with all incentives/rebates applied im still At $837 Including tax. Any room for improvement? MF perhaps?

    Yes, MF is marked up from .00132.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ezam1987Ezam1987 Posts: 16
    Thank you, I’ll apply the $3,000 Money down towards MSD instead. Should be a better move I believe
  • Ezam1987Ezam1987 Posts: 16

    Here’s an update on the deal. Thoughts?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,278
    Ezam1987 said:


    Here’s an update on the deal. Thoughts?

    Are you using MSDs on this deal? Is the .00132 MF before or after them?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ezam1987Ezam1987 Posts: 16
    edited May 31
    No MSD...down payment of $3k.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,278
    Ezam1987 said:

    No MSD...down payment of $3k.

    $834/mo, all in, on an $83K MSRP is pretty good, especially for an Audi, which don't always have great lease programs.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ezam1987Ezam1987 Posts: 16
    Well payment is 750 I sent you a picture of new lease
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,278
    Ezam1987 said:

    Well payment is 750 I sent you a picture of new lease

    Yes, but if you amortize the $3000 up front over the lease term, that's another $84/mo.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • robenkurobenku Posts: 10
    Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and incentives for a P+ in 97214 w/ 36/10k? Does adding Audi Care increase RV by 1%? Thanks for your time!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,949
    robenku said:

    Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and incentives for a P+ in 97214 w/ 36/10k? Does adding Audi Care increase RV by 1%? Thanks for your time!

    .00173 MF and 49% residual

    $7500 lease cash
    $6000 dealer market allowance

    +1% for AudiCare

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.