-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,021
edited June 2020 in Chevrolet
Ask your 2021 Tahoe lease questions here. Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives payments and deals.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456716

Comments

  • Options
    bhggnbthmbhggnbthm Member Posts: 9
    Looking for money factor and residual value for the new 2021 Tahoe LT for 36 months and 12 miles as well as 39 months and 12k miles.
  • Options
    bhggnbthmbhggnbthm Member Posts: 9
    Sorry - zip code is 21212. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,021
    bhggnbthm said:

    Looking for money factor and residual value for the new 2021 Tahoe LT for 36 months and 12 miles as well as 39 months and 12k miles.

    bhggnbthm said:

    Sorry - zip code is 21212. Thanks!

    .00297 and 62% / 61% for 36/39 months and 12K
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    hondakid000hondakid000 Member Posts: 32
    2021 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD LT
    Zip 11706
    36/15
    39/15
    MF and RV
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,021

    2021 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD LT
    Zip 11706
    36/15
    39/15
    MF and RV

    How many vehicles are you shopping for? Over a dozen requests since you've joined just a few days ago.

    Perhaps a few test drives to weed some options out before completing a spreadsheet with a bunch of numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    hondakid000hondakid000 Member Posts: 32
    Michaell said:

    2021 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD LT
    Zip 11706
    36/15
    39/15
    MF and RV

    How many vehicles are you shopping for? Over a dozen requests since you've joined just a few days ago.

    Perhaps a few test drives to weed some options out before completing a spreadsheet with a bunch of numbers.
    Sorry I don't know what I want
  • Options
    mcawesomemcawesome Member Posts: 24
    MF and RV for 2021 Tahoe LT for 36/7.5K and 39/7.5K miles, in 33133. Any deals or incentives. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,004

    Michaell said:

    2021 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD LT
    Zip 11706
    36/15
    39/15
    MF and RV

    How many vehicles are you shopping for? Over a dozen requests since you've joined just a few days ago.

    Perhaps a few test drives to weed some options out before completing a spreadsheet with a bunch of numbers.
    Sorry I don't know what I want
    .00297 MF
    60%/59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,004
    mcawesome said:

    MF and RV for 2021 Tahoe LT for 36/7.5K and 39/7.5K miles, in 33133. Any deals or incentives. Thanks in advance!

    10K/yr

    .00297 MF
    63%/62% residual

    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    mcawesomemcawesome Member Posts: 24
    Thanks
  • Options
    CMan74CMan74 Member Posts: 3
    2021 Tahoe Premier and Tahoe High Country. 2wd. In need of MF and residual value. Zip is 78703. 51 month lease. 12K/year mileage. Doubt there are incentives yet? Any help is appreciated.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,021
    CMan74 said:

    2021 Tahoe Premier and Tahoe High Country. 2wd. In need of MF and residual value. Zip is 78703. 51 month lease. 12K/year mileage. Doubt there are incentives yet? Any help is appreciated.

    48 months is the longest supported term

    Prem - .00324 and 52%
    HC - .00271 and 48%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    CoronadoCoronado Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2020
    Hey guys, looking at loaded Tahoe RST perf package for 3/36 MF and residual.


    58801 for zip code


    Thanks!!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,021
    Coronado said:

    Hey guys, looking at loaded Tahoe RST perf package for 3/36 MF and residual.


    58801 for zip code


    Thanks!!

    .00351 and 61%

    Wow - that's going to be some large payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    CoronadoCoronado Member Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

    Coronado said:

    Hey guys, looking at loaded Tahoe RST perf package for 3/36 MF and residual.


    58801 for zip code


    Thanks!!

    .00351 and 61%

    Wow - that's going to be some large payment.
    Yeah looks like it. Would it be better to have a different term/mileage or maybe a different trim?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,004
    Coronado said:

    Michaell said:

    Coronado said:

    Hey guys, looking at loaded Tahoe RST perf package for 3/36 MF and residual.


    58801 for zip code


    Thanks!!

    .00351 and 61%

    Wow - that's going to be some large payment.
    Yeah looks like it. Would it be better to have a different term/mileage or maybe a different trim?
    Or, a 2020 model?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    CoronadoCoronado Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2020
    kyfdx said:

    Coronado said:

    Michaell said:

    Coronado said:

    Hey guys, looking at loaded Tahoe RST perf package for 3/36 MF and residual.


    58801 for zip code


    Thanks!!

    .00351 and 61%

    Wow - that's going to be some large payment.
    Yeah looks like it. Would it be better to have a different term/mileage or maybe a different trim?
    Or, a 2020 model?
    I would not be opposed to a 2020. I'm guessing incentives will be pretty decent on those here soon?


    I know this is the 21 thread but would y'all have the info for a 3/36 on a 20 RST perf pack?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,004
    Coronado said:

    kyfdx said:

    Coronado said:

    Michaell said:

    Coronado said:

    Hey guys, looking at loaded Tahoe RST perf package for 3/36 MF and residual.


    58801 for zip code


    Thanks!!

    .00351 and 61%

    Wow - that's going to be some large payment.
    Yeah looks like it. Would it be better to have a different term/mileage or maybe a different trim?
    Or, a 2020 model?
    I would not be opposed to a 2020. I'm guessing incentives will be pretty decent on those here soon?


    I know this is the 21 thread but would y'all have the info for a 3/36 on a 20 RST perf pack?
    Please post here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/58397/chevrolet/tahoe/2020-chevrolet-tahoe-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    series83series83 Member Posts: 3
    Need MF/Residual on 2021 Tahoe High Country, 10K/36 and 12K/36. 80003. Thanks.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,004
    series83 said:

    Need MF/Residual on 2021 Tahoe High Country, 10K/36 and 12K/36. 80003. Thanks.

    36/12
    .00270 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    series83series83 Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    series83 said:

    Need MF/Residual on 2021 Tahoe High Country, 10K/36 and 12K/36. 80003. Thanks.

    36/12
    .00270 MF and 56% residual
    They want full MSRP since new to lot, but are going to give me some sort of first responder discount because of COVID. Still hammering those details out.

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,021
    series83 said:

    kyfdx said:

    series83 said:

    Need MF/Residual on 2021 Tahoe High Country, 10K/36 and 12K/36. 80003. Thanks.

    36/12
    .00270 MF and 56% residual
    They want full MSRP since new to lot, but are going to give me some sort of first responder discount because of COVID. Still hammering those details out.

    Keep us posted.
    And yeah, the deals will all be on the outgoing 2020 inventory.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    noahrodnoahrod Member Posts: 2
    hey guys, looking for a tahoe z71 off awd, or tahoe lt w 10k miles 36 mo. any incentives rebates if any and mf/residuals.. thank you so much!
  • Options
    noahrodnoahrod Member Posts: 2
    sorry zip code is 91316
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,021
    noahrod said:

    hey guys, looking for a tahoe z71 off awd, or tahoe lt w 10k miles 36 mo. any incentives rebates if any and mf/residuals.. thank you so much!

    noahrod said:

    sorry zip code is 91316

    .00351 and 62%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    charp01charp01 Member Posts: 15
    edited July 2020
    hello, Numbers for 2021 Tahoe Premier 4x4 12k/36, zip code 42420

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,021
    charp01 said:

    hello, Numbers for 2021 Tahoe Premier 4x4 12k/36, zip code 42420

    Thanks!

    .00351 and 61%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    dmyers04dmyers04 Member Posts: 25
    edited July 2020
    Looking for numbers for 2021 Tahoe AWD LT 03087 zip code. MF and residual for 36/39 and 12k annual miles. (Any incentives?)
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,021
    dmyers04 said:

    Looking for numbers for 2021 Tahoe AWD LT 03087 zip code. MF and residual for 36/39 and 12k annual miles. (Any incentives?)

    .00297 and 62% / 61%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    spr2014spr2014 Member Posts: 21
    Hello looking for res and MF for LT 36/12 in 28270. Thanks as always!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,021
    spr2014 said:

    Hello looking for res and MF for LT 36/12 in 28270. Thanks as always!

    .00297 and 62%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    DSmith13DSmith13 Member Posts: 6
    Hi can you provide res and MF for a Premium 2021 Tahoe. 36/39/ - 12K per year. 03087
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,004
    edited July 2020
    DSmith13 said:

    Hi can you provide res and MF for a Premium 2021 Tahoe. 36/39/ - 12K per year. 03087

    Premier
    .00351 MF
    61%/59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    tray1981tray1981 Member Posts: 36
    edited July 2020
    Hello! RES & MF for 2021 Tahoe LT, 4wd. Zip code 47909. 36 or 39 month, 12 & 15k. We're coming out of a GMC lease and get true GM employee discount so want to have as much info as we can on what's available. Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,004
    tray1981 said:

    Hello! RES & MF for 2021 Tahoe LT, 4wd. Zip code 47909. 36 or 39 month, 12 & 15k. We're coming out of a GMC lease and get true GM employee discount so want to have as much info as we can on what's available. Thank you!

    .00297 MF
    60%/59% residual for 36/39 mo, 15K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    MightymightyMightymighty Member Posts: 50
    Hi! What is the MF and residual for 36 months / 15K miles for the Pacific Northwest (Zip Code: Portland - 97266 or Seattle - 98195) for the High Country and Z71?
    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,021

    Hi! What is the MF and residual for 36 months / 15K miles for the Pacific Northwest (Zip Code: Portland - 97266 or Seattle - 98195) for the High Country and Z71?
    Thanks!

    Z71 - .00351 and 59%
    HC - .00270 and 54%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Bcass123Bcass123 Member Posts: 28
    Money factor and residual for a 2021 premier 36, 39, and 48 mth please 10k miles. Zip 27215. Thanks!
  • Options
    SwediSwedi Member Posts: 64
    Chevy Tahoe 2021 High Country
    zip code is 44145 , 36 months / 12 k miles and 15k miles , RV , MF tier 1, and incentives !!!
    also 24 months and 7.5 k miles and 12 k miles , RV , MF tier 1, and incentives !!!
    Thank you !
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,004
    Bcass123 said:

    Money factor and residual for a 2021 premier 36, 39, and 48 mth please 10k miles. Zip 27215. Thanks!

    .00219 MF and 62%/60% residual for 36/39 mo
    .00199 MF and 53% residual for 48 mo

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,004
    Swedi said:

    Chevy Tahoe 2021 High Country
    zip code is 44145 , 36 months / 12 k miles and 15k miles , RV , MF tier 1, and incentives !!!
    also 24 months and 7.5 k miles and 12 k miles , RV , MF tier 1, and incentives !!!
    Thank you !

    24/12: .00225 MF and 62% residual
    36/12: .00175 MF and 57% residual


    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    carfun44carfun44 Member Posts: 51
    Looking for money factor and residual for 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe premier and high country 10k miles for 39 months. Zip code 33609. Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,021
    carfun44 said:

    Looking for money factor and residual for 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe premier and high country 10k miles for 39 months. Zip code 33609. Thank you

    PREM - .00219 and 60%
    HC - .00175 and 55%

    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    TheLlamaTheLlama Member Posts: 2
    Looking for money factor and residual for 2021 Premier 12K / 36mo 28205
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,004
    TheLlama said:

    Looking for money factor and residual for 2021 Premier 12K / 36mo 28205

    .00219 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Legacy0027Legacy0027 Member Posts: 8
    Hello looking for 2021 Tahoe LT residual and MF 12K-15k/36 Months and 12K-15k/39 Months. Do you also know if we are first responders if they give us that pricing on it as well?

    I also saw a deal from Quirk dealership out of Massachusetts leasing the new 2021 Tahoe LT for 465 a month 0 down for 60 months. I called and they said that yes it was a real ad. Does anyone know who would qualify and if that’s available? I mentioned it to one dealer and made me look like I was crazy lmao.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,004

    Hello looking for 2021 Tahoe LT residual and MF 12K-15k/36 Months and 12K-15k/39 Months. Do you also know if we are first responders if they give us that pricing on it as well?

    I also saw a deal from Quirk dealership out of Massachusetts leasing the new 2021 Tahoe LT for 465 a month 0 down for 60 months. I called and they said that yes it was a real ad. Does anyone know who would qualify and if that’s available? I mentioned it to one dealer and made me look like I was crazy lmao.

    What is your location?

    We don't have any info on 60 month leases. Most likely, that is not through GM Finance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Legacy0027Legacy0027 Member Posts: 8
    33484
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,004

    33484

    .00241 MF
    60%/58% residual

    No info on 1st Responders

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Legacy0027Legacy0027 Member Posts: 8
    Thank you is it the same residual for 12k and 15k on both 36 and 39 months?
Sign In or Register to comment.