Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.

2020 Subaru wrx limited lease

Apollox13Apollox13 Denver co Posts: 7
edited August 20 in Subaru
Hello I would like to know the MF as well as the RV for a 2020 Subaru WRX limited fmanual transmission or 36/15 K for ZIP Code 80204 as well as any incentives if available thank you so much in advance.

Best Answer

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,819
    Accepted Answer
    Apollox13 said:

    Hello I would like to know the MF as well as the RV for a 2020 Subaru WRX limited fmanual transmission or 36/15 K for ZIP Code 80204 as well as any incentives if available thank you so much in advance.

    .00095 and 56%
    No incentives

    Which dealer(s) are you shopping?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,419
    Apollox13 said:

    Hello I would like to know the MF as well as the RV for a 2020 Subaru WRX limited for 36/15 K for ZIP Code 80204 as well as any incentives if available thank you so much in advance.

    Stick or automatic?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Apollox13Apollox13 Denver co Posts: 7
    edited August 20
    Manual transmission thank you @kyfdx
  • Apollox13Apollox13 Denver co Posts: 7
    Thank you @Michaell im shopping around at the moment looking into automation Subaru schomp Subaru and mike shake Subaru
  • Apollox13Apollox13 Denver co Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

    Apollox13 said:

    Hello I would like to know the MF as well as the RV for a 2020 Subaru WRX limited fmanual transmission or 36/15 K for ZIP Code 80204 as well as any incentives if available thank you so much in advance.

    .00095 and 56%
    No incentives

    Which dealer(s) are you shopping?
    Thank you @Michaell im shopping around at the moment looking into automation Subaru schomp Subaru and mike shake Subaru
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,819
    Apollox13 said:

    Michaell said:

    Apollox13 said:

    Hello I would like to know the MF as well as the RV for a 2020 Subaru WRX limited fmanual transmission or 36/15 K for ZIP Code 80204 as well as any incentives if available thank you so much in advance.

    .00095 and 56%
    No incentives

    Which dealer(s) are you shopping?
    Thank you @Michaell im shopping around at the moment looking into automation Subaru schomp Subaru and mike shake Subaru
    AutoNation and Schomp are one price dealers; don't know much about Mike Shaw.

    We got our Outback from Groove; they were easy to deal with.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Apollox13Apollox13 Denver co Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

    Apollox13 said:

    Michaell said:

    Apollox13 said:

    Hello I would like to know the MF as well as the RV for a 2020 Subaru WRX limited fmanual transmission or 36/15 K for ZIP Code 80204 as well as any incentives if available thank you so much in advance.

    .00095 and 56%
    No incentives

    Which dealer(s) are you shopping?
    Thank you @Michaell im shopping around at the moment looking into automation Subaru schomp Subaru and mike shake Subaru
    AutoNation and Schomp are one price dealers; don't know much about Mike Shaw.

    We got our Outback from Groove; they were easy to deal with.
    I checked them out but they’re price is 4K above actual msrp should I still contact for negotiation?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,819
    Apollox13 said:

    Michaell said:

    Apollox13 said:

    Michaell said:

    Apollox13 said:

    Hello I would like to know the MF as well as the RV for a 2020 Subaru WRX limited fmanual transmission or 36/15 K for ZIP Code 80204 as well as any incentives if available thank you so much in advance.

    .00095 and 56%
    No incentives

    Which dealer(s) are you shopping?
    Thank you @Michaell im shopping around at the moment looking into automation Subaru schomp Subaru and mike shake Subaru
    AutoNation and Schomp are one price dealers; don't know much about Mike Shaw.

    We got our Outback from Groove; they were easy to deal with.
    I checked them out but they’re price is 4K above actual msrp should I still contact for negotiation?
    Probably not.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.